Do you See this Man Dupper!!!look is item

Report and discuss players who are abusive, scammers, or cheaters here.

Do you See this Man Dupper!!!look is item

Postby GoldKeepers » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:39 pm

I was trade This man !!! to change my pet to here kool item i shock . the items duplicate
Attachments
Untitled.png
Look Here Item !!!!!!!!!
Untitled.png (235.24 KiB) Viewed 504 times
GoldKeepers
GoldKeepers

Re: Do you See this Man Dupper!!!look is item

Postby ekamxd » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:39 pm

we really dont know if he is a duper,but Robby needs to investigate this guy
Image Image Credits to RaptorZ7 for the Signature and Miso for the avatar.
Spoiler: show
ekamxd

Postby GoldKeepers » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:19 am

ekamxd wrote:we really dont know if he is a duper,but Robby needs to investigate this guy

That Guys Are Dupper Do you see the item :?: :?: :?:
GoldKeepers
GoldKeepers

Postby junryismyname1 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:25 am

This is obviously duper ,,
= Banned
->EVERYONE CAN COOK, BUT NOT EVERYONE CAN BE A CHEF
junryismyname1

Postby robby » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:23 am

Thanks, this player has been username and IP banned. Alot of other dupers has been removed from the game today and I'm trying to find hints and patch the exploit today.
robby
Site Admin

Postby Sintoque » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:42 am

I hope you can patch this successfully Robby. Duping items and making billions then getting their stats way above what the game money could supply with even long hours farming is really disheartening to see. It was rampant and it really breaks the game.

This is one of the dumb show off duper or one of their other accounts. They are some clever dupers who hide their money/stats/pets/tickets gained from duping pretty well. I know they are pretty hard to catch. I really hope duping would be curbed successfully.
⚛ D U N A M I S ⚛

IM JUST STILL LURKING
Sintoque

Postby GoldKeepers » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:43 am

robby wrote:Thanks, this player has been username and IP banned. Alot of other dupers has been removed from the game today and I'm trying to find hints and patch the exploit today.

robby can u unbanned me for until 9/16/16 days help BamBamBang to unbannes
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (62.91 KiB) Viewed 442 times
GoldKeepers
GoldKeepers

Postby GoldKeepers » Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:58 pm

robby wrote:Thanks, this player has been username and IP banned. Alot of other dupers has been removed from the game today and I'm trying to find hints and patch the exploit today.

I am duping Now Robby Why I BAnned For Until9/16/16 But Now I Duping
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (55.29 KiB) Viewed 400 times
GoldKeepers
GoldKeepers

Postby GoldKeepers » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:00 pm

Sintoque wrote:I hope you can patch this successfully Robby. Duping items and making billions then getting their stats way above what the game money could supply with even long hours farming is really disheartening to see. It was rampant and it really breaks the game.

This is one of the dumb show off duper or one of their other accounts. They are some clever dupers who hide their money/stats/pets/tickets gained from duping pretty well. I know they are pretty hard to catch. I really hope duping would be curbed successfully.

Sin Help Me To Unbanned BamBamBang No Robby Dont dupping I Am Banned Only 9/16/16 But Now Banned For Dupping
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (55.29 KiB) Viewed 398 times
GoldKeepers
GoldKeepers

Postby GoldKeepers » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:09 pm

GoldKeepers wrote:I Repported But Me I banned To WTF I farming Last DAy My Money Have 40m But iwas Booking But I Banned untill 9/16/16 But now Banned For Dupe What Wrong To Me Gamemaster I BamBamBang I was Banned To Wtf :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Gamemaster Help Me to unbanned its ok for me yours my 40m-20m i have only 20m Also I was Booking
Untitled.png

Idont relly Know Why I am Banned to I help You Robby To Banned This guy But Me I ALso Banned No only one i play BamBamBang is My Acc
GoldKeepers
GoldKeepers

Postby GoldKeepers » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:11 pm

GoldKeepers wrote:
GoldKeepers wrote:I Repported But Me I banned To WTF I farming Last DAy My Money Have 40m But iwas Booking But I Banned untill 9/16/16 But now Banned For Dupe What Wrong To Me Gamemaster I BamBamBang I was Banned To
Gamemaster Help Me to unbanned its ok for me yours my 40m-20m i have only 20m Also I was Booking
Untitled.png

Idont relly Know Why I am Banned to I help You Robby To Banned This guy But Me I ALso Banned No only one i play BamBamBang is My Acc

Good Byee My vavorite Acc BamBamBang So Expensive I was Banned To :( :( :(
GoldKeepers
GoldKeepers

Postby GoldKeepers » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:10 pm

why BamBamBang is banned for duping thats all of my items is not bug...im trully faithfully of this game this is all i hve...and its make me happy now i just want to know the reason why i got this accuse for the permanent banned....i dont know if u know my setuation regarding of my life style i am a garbage child i leave in a place that all will discriminate me.....but here i feel free by making me the most wonderful guy in this place of game....my master i just want to know why i got this banned i will accept it whatever ur decision.let me know the reason so that i can acc it...but pls dont lost everything what i have cuz this is all the treasure that i hve ......i play this game almost 3 years i started to play 2013...by using meljae0909 but this acc was my favorite cuz meljae0909 i give it to my younger bro pls let me know so that i can accept it.....
GoldKeepers
GoldKeepers

Return to Report Player/Abuse