What i think robby needs to do more (changed title sorry)

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

What i think robby needs to do more (changed title sorry)

Postby narutos » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:12 pm

So these are everything that robby needs to do

1. Go to bugs and errors and try to fix them
2. Reply to people who need help and not ignore them

that is all i can think of so far and sorry for the title it had before and if it offended you i am really sorry

p.s robby i have been waiting for about 2 weeks to get unbanned (ign kageflash) and you still haven't responded shows just how much you care about us
Last edited by narutos on Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
narutos

Re: We need to make robby give a shit

Postby LoveNoThot » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:08 pm

Well, if you look at his recent posts, he has been helping people out. It also shows that he replies to people who need help, and doesn't ignore them. I don't see anything wrong with that. He does lack a bit though, but that's because there's too many. It's just him; give him some slack.

P.S., I can tell why he hasn't replied back to you. :roll:
Discord: jam#2292
LoveNoThot

Postby isa467 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:16 pm

LoveNoThot wrote:Well, if you look at his recent posts, he has been helping people out. It also shows that he replies to people who need help, and doesn't ignore them. I don't see anything wrong with that. He does lack a bit though, but that's because there's too many. It's just him; give him some slack.

I been waiting like agggges for Robby to give back my money but I can't be asked asking anymore since he hasn't answered and it's been too long

The last bit is a bit mean though I'd be just as angry as him if I was still banned now
Credits to Lightnings_Fury
isa467

Postby Cowboy The IV » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:04 pm

Maybe Robby could hire another Admin like him?
IGN:TheBlindedCowboy
IGN:Kazeechi
IGN:TheSilencedWarrior
Guild: Dynasty
Cowboy The IV

Postby coke_na_rc » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:34 pm

robby should give you another banana, you are banned for cheating or what? i remember you are one of those cheater.
Beat that
Spoiler: show
coke_na_rc

Postby Cowboy The IV » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:51 pm

coke_na_rc wrote:robby should give you another banana, you are banned for cheating or what? i remember you are one of those cheater.

me?
IGN:TheBlindedCowboy
IGN:Kazeechi
IGN:TheSilencedWarrior
Guild: Dynasty
Cowboy The IV

Postby narutos » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:57 am

isa467 wrote:
LoveNoThot wrote:Well, if you look at his recent posts, he has been helping people out. It also shows that he replies to people who need help, and doesn't ignore them. I don't see anything wrong with that. He does lack a bit though, but that's because there's too many. It's just him; give him some slack.

I been waiting like agggges for Robby to give back my money but I can't be asked asking anymore since he hasn't answered and it's been too long

The last bit is a bit mean though I'd be just as angry as him if I was still banned now

I am sorry about that but I have been waiting for so long
narutos

Postby Rokazzz » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:13 am

So I see how high level people say robby replys on emails, but I also see how he doesnt not reply at LOW level player replys. Thats the problem.
I've been livin life my way
ESKEETTTITTTT
Rokazzz

Postby LittleSqueaks » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:48 am

You only want to get unbanned.
I Hate The Most Of You. <3
LittleSqueaks

Postby HakerSaki » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:28 pm

Rokazzz wrote:So I see how high level people say robby replys on emails, but I also see how he doesnt not reply at LOW level player replys. Thats the problem.

what specifically is the problem ... ? :?:
CAUTION: BEST WITH 3D GLASSES
The Frog Strikes Back!
ImageImageImage

Pet still Able to Glitch; If(robby == fix){PM_Me();} else{IWillEnjoyItWhileICan();}
HakerSaki

Postby HakerSaki » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:28 pm

Rokazzz wrote:So I see how high level people say robby replys on emails, but I also see how he doesnt not reply at LOW level player replys. Thats the problem.

The Frog Strikes Back!
ImageImageImage

Pet still Able to Glitch; If(robby == fix){PM_Me();} else{IWillEnjoyItWhileICan();}
HakerSaki

Postby narutos » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:25 pm

HakerSaki wrote:

the problem is robby is ignoring people who are low level and people who dont have many posts in forum so he doesn't care about the community
narutos

Postby crazygamingtr » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:57 pm

robby do ignore sometimes i just like write 7 posts about adding email i also email to robby but he never replied

YouTube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChdLh85ZEOInOG83z9WBLgQ
Zero Twosday = Best Day
crazygamingtr

Postby narutos » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:32 pm

crazygamingtr wrote:robby do ignore sometimes i just like write 7 posts about adding email i also email to robby but he never replied

this is exactly what i am saying
narutos

Postby Rokazzz » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:53 am

I m emailing him too he never replied
I've been livin life my way
ESKEETTTITTTT
Rokazzz

Postby HakerSaki » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:39 am

maybe it's on how you approach him ... you should talk to him as he is , a Gamemaster , not just your "employee" like saying how much you paid for, "I payed for this" acts , ranting, etc. please him but not too much like a nub .. :lol: and for some things that needs proof you should provide proof so Rob would see that it's true that you need help and you not scamming him :lol:
this is what I can only see idk the stories for each of you why it is happening .. so peace :) I also been ignored by rob .. :lol:
The Frog Strikes Back!
ImageImageImage

HakerSaki

Postby narutos » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:56 am

HakerSaki wrote:maybe it's on how you approach him ... you should talk to him as he is , a Gamemaster , not just your "employee" like saying how much you paid for, "I payed for this" acts , ranting, etc. please him but not too much like a nub .. :lol: and for some things that needs proof you should provide proof so Rob would see that it's true that you need help and you not scamming him :lol:
this is what I can only see idk the stories for each of you why it is happening .. so peace :) I also been ignored by rob .. :lol:

and thats how i know you havent even read the posts its about unbanning me how can i scam him?

p.s he deleted my unban thread xD
narutos

Postby HakerSaki » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:10 am

Edit: nvm this just gonna make it long :lol: Wish you Luck unbanning your account :lol: :lol:
The Frog Strikes Back!
ImageImageImage

HakerSaki

Postby Bezu » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:42 am

narutos wrote:
HakerSaki wrote:

the problem is robby is ignoring people who are low level and people who dont have many posts in forum so he doesn't care about the community

He tends not to pay much attention about unban threads in the forums as that rarely ever happens falsely, your best bet is Emailing him using a "catchy" title.
You also should blame people who constantly asked for their accounts to be unbanned although they clearly are sinners.

He also doesn't ignore people who have few posts or low levels, especially if you Email him.
This signature will self-destruct in 10 seconds, good luck Jim
Bezu

Postby awsomdude » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:19 pm

I have the same problem. I lost my pets and rare shiny fish along with money and told robby BACK IN MAY 16-17th and NOTHING was done. When I got the NEW 9.0 glitch taking my lvl back to 1 and loosing all he did FOR ONCE reply and gave me back my lvl and when I asked for items and money lost and ability points lost all I got was look your items should be back. Hey robby I am still looking for the items you SAID where back, I got NADA for items money or ability points.Let alone my 2 pets that I found there names on the leader board WHEN IT WORKED and again got NADA. I say SHUT IT DOWN and FIX the GAME and Give back ITEMS, money or pets or what ever lost back to YOUR GAME PLAYERS. BY THE WAY if it wasn't for us you would have NO MONEY just like we don't now BECAUSE OF ALL THE GLITCHES and you are doing NOTHING to fix THAT. Getting very PO'D about MORE YOU ARE NOT DOING then doing to FIX OUR PROBLEMS.
awsomdude

Postby narutos » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:35 pm

He tends not to pay much attention about unban threads in the forums as that rarely ever happens falsely, your best bet is Emailing him using a "catchy" title.
You also should blame people who constantly asked for their accounts to be unbanned although they clearly are sinners.

He also doesn't ignore people who have few posts or low levels, especially if you Email him.

i have emailed him and people tell me he rarely responds to emails and why would he delete my unban thread without even saying anything
narutos

Postby narutos » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:41 pm

Forget this i quit i'm done with dealing with this bs if the only admin does not respond to someone who is in need then what is the point in continuing to play this game if there is no one to help people who need it i might come back if robby decides to actully put some effort with dealing with bugs and peoples problems
narutos

Postby Mariofan1 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:08 pm

narutos wrote:Forget this i quit i'm done with dealing with this bs if the only admin does not respond to someone who is in need then what is the point in continuing to play this game if there is no one to help people who need it i might come back if robby decides to actully put some effort with dealing with bugs and peoples problems

Bye.

else:

robby responds to me, ever since i was a noob to the op lord i am now.
Mariofan1

Postby Bawss » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:24 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:
narutos wrote:Forget this i quit i'm done with dealing with this bs if the only admin does not respond to someone who is in need then what is the point in continuing to play this game if there is no one to help people who need it i might come back if robby decides to actully put some effort with dealing with bugs and peoples problems

Bye.

else:

robby responds to me, ever since i was a noob to the op lord i am now.

cuz your different
you`re the 2nd most popular HH youtubers
and youtubers usally get more support from fanboying people that just give people that they watch on youtube stuff for no reason
#BringBackGret
IGN: Army0fOne
my youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2BXWI ... q4JfLyWPAg
gimme a trooper: http://bawssarmy.minitroopers.com/hq
im not a hater, I'm just saying
Bawss

Next

Return to General