Dunamis

Talk about Guild related stuff here.

Dunamis

Postby Caefer » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:49 am

This is the forum for all Dunamis activities. Dunamis is Greek, it means inherent power or power residing in a thing by its very nature. Put simply... This guild is power. We are very selective of who we let in, level 300+ lower levels are allowed to join so they can be monitored more easily to see if they are good players. We don't want spammers, beggars, hackers, jerks or idiots and we want our members to be active(hence the level requirement).

Much different from our ancestor TDA, we want the guild to be a close knit community were all the members approve of each other. We have a goal to become the top guild, there is nothing wrong with having a goal to push you to become better. the top guild does not just mean level. We aim to have the best community, the best events, the best teamwork and the all around best players.

If you want to join and you are a lower than the level requirement of 300 you can PM Sintoque or Caefer to let us know that you have applied. For now kalaskas5327, Leonir, Caefer, character, klonzkey and Sintoque will give all guild members 60% resale on all their items. Stronger players make for a stronger guild. We want you to succeed with us.

Dunamis is power, so join us today and join power.
Last edited by Caefer on Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:04 pm, edited 34 times in total.
Caefer

Re: Dunamis

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:12 pm

Good to see another good guild with morals making an appearance, good luck!
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby Sintoque » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:17 am

May I suggest that, any applicant to be voted by current member for their acceptance in the guild. I hate to see some idiots ended up in the guild I'm in.
⚛ D U N A M I S ⚛

IM JUST STILL LURKING
Sintoque

Postby MasterYi » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:21 am

Sintoque wrote:May I suggest that, any applicant to be voted by current member for their acceptance in the guild. I hate to see some idiots ended up in the guild I'm in.

Support.

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi

Postby Caefer » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:28 am

Sintoque wrote:May I suggest that, any applicant to be voted by current member for their acceptance in the guild. I hate to see some idiots ended up in the guild I'm in.

Sure sounds good, no idiots is a specification we set for entry into the guild, secondary verification by a current guild member seems like a good way to insure against that. :D
Caefer

Postby Naruto » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:34 pm

Perhaps you guys could set up a website where Caefer could post up potential members and have your currently registered members vote on them democratically? I know its possible to do polls on the official Helmet Heroes Forum but I just thought it'd be a good idea to do it on a private website because voting is your own guild matters and you might not want everybody to see the results of the poll especially the ones that were being voted.

I don't know it just seems like a good idea but a separate website with registered members could also unify your guild and organize certain events and have guild discussions as well. :P

Just my take on it.
Naruto

Postby Caefer » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:27 pm

To all guild Members: If you guys want me to make a signature for you similar to my current one i would be more than happy to do so, and yes it meets with the new signature requirements. Cheers :D
Caefer

Postby Caefer » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:38 pm

Note to all: I lowered the initial level requirement to 200. Because our main goal is to gather all the best players in the game into one guild (best meaning decent level, well mannered and active), the lower level requirement will allow recruiting from a larger player base and hopefully increase the chances of finding good players to join us. Also special shout out to Sintoque for doing such a great job with guild contribution. Keep up the good work. Cheers :D
Caefer

Postby lastmage » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:15 am

Caefer wrote: I lowered the initial level requirement to 200.D

im 196 adn 4 level to go ^_^
Knowlegde is POWER
lastmage

Postby Caefer » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:22 pm

lastmage wrote:
Caefer wrote: I lowered the initial level requirement to 200.D

im 196 adn 4 level to go ^_^

I'm hearing good things about you from my guild mates, you are welcome to apply and join a little early. :D

~Caefer
Caefer

Postby lastmage » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:10 am

Im In thanks to Sir Caefer for accepting and Sir Sin for the recommendation

also with the same Sig with our Guild master and the Avatar

hihi
Knowlegde is POWER
lastmage

Postby Ameba » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:07 am

Guys I create a new logo, I hope you like it; I improve the design a bit and I did the logo an animation. :D
PD: I will remove the font when Fireworks 8 weres installed in my PC.

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AmebaChan
Ameba

Postby lastmage » Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:23 pm

our contry is currently disable :( :(

but dont accuse me of duping cause i never did
Knowlegde is POWER
lastmage

Postby Caefer » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:27 am

Ameba wrote:Guys I create a new logo, I hope you like it; I improve the design a bit and I did the logo an animation. :D
PD: I will remove the font when Fireworks 8 weres installed in my PC.

not bad, i'm sticking with my current one though, i am not a huge fan of the flashing letters and i really like the font i used with the shadow. My guildies are free to use it though. Thanks for posting it :) .
Caefer

Postby Shadow » Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:04 pm

Caefer or sintoque can i be a monitered player for the guild i am not at the ready requirement but i am quite strong. Caefer knows me im Shadow_Overlord in the game and i am a player who constantly plays so please let me in!!!!!!!
Shadow

Postby lastmage » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:05 am

Shadow wrote:Caefer or sintoque can i be a monitered player for the guild i am not at the ready requirement but i am quite strong. Caefer knows me im Shadow_Overlord in the game and i am a player who constantly plays so please let me in!!!!!!!

ahh sir Caefer this man got a Problem with the duped claws

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4551

and for voting if he will be allowed to join the guild

i vote "No" for it

#i cant log in cause of "Duplicate Sign ON" so i show my vote here
Knowlegde is POWER
lastmage

Postby Shadow » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:26 pm

my claws were not duped fyi and me and caefer know eachother qite well and you lastmage was banned for a reason and that is because you are a filthy lyer.
Shadow

Postby Shadow » Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:30 pm

i think that the leader of the guild is the master so they should decide becase whatever the leader says everyone els should accept
Shadow

Postby Caefer » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:09 pm

lastmage was banned for the duplicate login attempt which is a bug that even good players such as coke_na_rc have fallen prey to. I suggest, Mr. Overlord, that you do not slander current well standing members of the guild. Not only is it unseemly, the members have a say on who gets into the guild and no one takes kindly to defensive ill-mannered people. In the future, please refrain from public accusations of this type. If you have a problem with one of the members of the guild I will hear any problems out if you talk with me directly. Thank you.

EDIT: I bought the claws from Shadow_Overlord and robby has confirmed they are in fact duped. Sorry Shadow, but duping is not acceptable under any circumstances. I'm sorry to say you will not be getting admittance into Dunamis even if you do manage to avoid being IP banned for duping.
Caefer

Postby lastmage » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:53 pm

Shadow wrote:i think that the leader of the guild is the master so they should decide becase whatever the leader says everyone els should accept

yes the leader was the one who will accept a request but the all guild members have agree to a rule that was suggested by Sir Sintoque

and FYI i was banned not because of duping items but by forcing of duplicate sign on
and im back

and to sir Caefer
sorry for posting it in public
and it will never happen again ^_^
Knowlegde is POWER
lastmage

Postby Caefer » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:16 am

Hahaha :lol: lastmage, i was not talking to you when i said don't post that in public i was talking to Shadow because he was being a jerk, you are fine. And don't worry I knew you were only banned because of the sign on attempt bug :)
Caefer

Postby lastmage » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:01 am

Caefer wrote:Hahaha :lol: lastmage, i was not talking to you when i said don't post that in public i was talking to Shadow because he was being a jerk, you are fine. And don't worry I knew you were only banned because of the sign on attempt bug :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL i thought it was me hahaha

:lol: :lol:
Knowlegde is POWER
lastmage

Postby rex24602 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:19 am

Caefer wrote:This is the forum for all Dunamis activities. Dunamis is Greek, it means inherent power or power residing in a thing by its very nature. Put simply... This guild is power. We are very selective of who we let in, level 200+ lower levels are allowed to join so they can be monitored more easily to see if they are good players. We don't want spammers, beggars, hackers, jerks or idiots and we want our members to be active(hence the level requirement).

Much different from our ancestor TDA, we want the guild to be a close knit community were all the members approve of each other. We have a goal to become the top guild, there is nothing wrong with having a goal to push you to become better. the top guild does not just mean level. We aim to have the best community, the best events, the best teamwork and the all around best players.

If you want to join and you are a lower than the level requirement of 200 you can PM Sintoque or Caefer to let us know that you have applied. For now Caefer, character and Sintoque will give all guild members 60% resale on all their items. Stronger players make for a stronger guild. We want you to succeed with us.

Dunamis is power, so join us today and join power.

what if u are very active but have low level gear.im lvl 88 but have spartian gear and skull spear im just starting to restore my account.
rex24602

Postby Caefer » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:38 pm

Welcoming our newest guild member, Gret to Dunamis. We are all happy to have you. :D
Caefer

Postby itblobboy » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:05 pm

Res.

Maybe if yer lucky, I'll give you a rev (with mah guild heal.)
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Next

Return to Guilds