Armies and Heroes - A hurt or heal forum game

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

Armies and Heroes - A hurt or heal forum game

Postby itblobboy » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:11 am

The game is closed. Congratulations Wasteland Rebellion!

ETA of Armies and Heroes comeback: 1 year anniversary of this thread being made.

Be sure to check in regularly, I'll edit that date as time goes by.

Useless, skippable intro that's not important for people who just want to play the game
Spoiler: show
Anyone remember Helmet Heroes Hurt or Heal - Battle of the Lands? If so, nice job missing out on leeching free money from me for the past year and a half. But that doesn't matter now. I'm recreating it!

Why am I making this? Well, there are lots of reasons. On a personal level, I am still hoping to create a community driven game even though the comment cards game busted. I'm not part of this place much anymore, but I know that you guys have a bit of a problem with... Complaints. It's pretty ubiquitous. "Robby doesn't listen to us, just look at the forums and see if he replied" or "the game has gone to crap nowadays I miss 2013"... I can't help you guys with that. If you don't enjoy something, I am not capable of inspiring one to find enjoyment in things. I don't know what your guys' mission staying here is, but I understand that it's hard to leave somewhere you think is getting worse. So that's where I come in now - I can help you enjoy yourself while you're here! I know forum games aren't a huge and popular thing, but I think if enough of you chip into the fun you'll all see that it's worth the time to make your stay here a little less "boo hoo the game is bad" and a little more "you guys are fun"

And to those of you who enjoy the game... Well, I hope you find this just another thing to enjoy!

The lore
This isn't actually going to affect the gameplay (although it makes up a decent bit of the game I'd say lol), I just thought it would be fun to write this.

Helmet Heroes has been a corrupting alliance for ages. It is understood only in tales that there was a time when every adventurer could don a helmet, grab a stick off the ground, and join the ranks of the heroes beloved in the land. Indeed, it was not only noble but necessary for survival, something any person should do. Nobody knew what they were doing to themselves. To themselves... Reconstruction.

Of course, we are all familiar with our levels now, what with our very reality framed within a GUI allowing us to access the abilities we can gain from our exp for slaying. For every creature you slay, you consume its soul, and again you slay, and again, and again. Your own soul becomes a writhing mass with a core. Gods arose. The term hero changed. Those who have risen to power beyond the bounds of the world around them long ago are compelled to slay without end, twisted into dark and apathetic souls with hosts who behave in ways we, naturally, will be compelled to recognize as normal.

Their souls transcend their bodies. Their aura of death is a tempting and sweet treat any man would find happiness in serving. Heroes are servants to these gods, and they surely can control armies to do their bidding. Today, the world we know it, we live in a world where we slay monsters bound to our caste. Our "level" that defines our power. We can gain levels by gaining exp. While it may seem like a deep secret to uncover that the gods of man can never be caught up with by today's mortals, the condition of the world is in a much more irreparable shape than that.

Beasts evolved into monsters, into vessels of raw destruction. "Updates" they'll say. Robby brings us updates. It is true they are convinced of the presence of this deity that somehow materializes the world around them. It's not true though. They are coming to be in this world by nature. However, the source of these beasts is not natural selection. The universe has only existed for what, 4 years? Don't be stupid. The fact is that the aura of death, of the souls of the damned monsters, are not so easily trapped by the will of a human. Humans are not really gods. They are powerful, cunning, and so admirably determined, but they are not spiritual tenements. The core soul of the human can be thought of not as a prison but as a gravitational pull, able to be thrust out of with rocket like power. When a soul is lost, or freed depending on your perspective, the ethereal becomes real. Magmadons most recently... These horrors have been formed since the noon of man's crusades, though - repguanas are believed by some to be the first of man's creations. Others say great frogs. But these details fade into irrelevance. There are many details...

The point is that these horrors can only be slain by those who have already reached godhood. These beasts we fight so hard to slay are a redistribution of soul power. Interestingly, materialization of the soul does seem to increase the strength of it, however, making it possible for redistributed power to increase rather than require the beasts, who today only live for minutes and are not biologically sound specimins, to reproduce. It is also hard to imagine that when a soul escapes a human, the human does not lose exp. It is best explained that the power of a soul comes from its execution. Hence, execution points. The claiming of the soul is, in fact, merely a formality of the Anima Mundi to avoid souls from wandering. Lost souls are in an unstable state of nature's economics, which is why they are naturally inclined to materialize in the first place.

But all of this is irrelevant to you, hero. You are a powerful warlord here. You fight with the noblest intentions of honor and love. You live life as a regular person in your world. The way you see it. You are driven by virtues and want only to do what is right - the beasts of the world threaten you and it is necessitated that they be slain so they may not slay you. However, the men of the world threaten you as well. The world is split into tribes of men, each driven by their own affinity for the world around them, such as it becomes. The factions divide seemingly arbitrarily, but you can't piece it together much better than looking at the themes of each city. It's probably no use trying to figure out why; man's convictions are firm. You don't concern yourself with world peace right now anyway because you're a warlord and quite frankly you find it behooves you to continue fighting since it turns out killing your enemies is an amazing way to not have to deal with them anymore. You help improve the defenses of lands you like for whatever ties you happen to have as an individual and singlehandedly slaughter the armies of territories you don't happen to be very fond of.

You're a beloved hero, obviously. However, you are not alone. Other powerful heroes are making your life really difficult :/

Yeah... You don't seem to know that much about the reality of the world you live in, of course. But other powerful heroes are making you feel like you're quite a comparably respectable hero in the eyes of the millions of plebes that scramble in their territories, living their own nationalistic little lives. You heroes can't help but love those little tools. (Relative to them, it's not hard to be "above average" as a hero, and it makes the competitive spirit so much more enjoyable for you. It's why you don't try to kill fellow heroes.)

It's nobody's fault, truly. Humans, in the beginning, did not know what they did was consume souls - and even if they did, the beasts threatened them and had to be fought to live. Humans today recognize their power, not their corruption. Truly, it's unfortunate for them to be so ignorant. How can anyone be blamed for simply not thinking of a possible reality that happens to be the real one?

Why play?
It's fun. If you disagree, that's unfortunate... But you can still play anyway.

Why else? An exercise in creativity! Yeah, that LONG AF READ, that was a taste of lore. I'm not really a good storyteller I think. You know, to make it entertaining for others to read, I mean. I actually wrote that lore kiiiiiiinda hastily. However, I would like to practice. Lore is pretty awesome and if I could make some genuinely interesting deep lore I'd be pretty happy! When the game ends, I'll allow one person who had a big impact on the game to choose a subject to write THE DEEPEST LORE on between games. I've already got a sick tale in mind to tell about the lore of the warrior class and another pretty cool idea stewing for what happens when the game resets. And another on why the common man is able to pick up a wand and know the delicate arts of magic... But whoever wins gets to pick one subject. I am allowed to expand on other ideas if I want to though, heh.

Also, as a rando-note, one might ask... "why do we have healing?" and that's a good question! The game progresses through attacking, why heal? It's just going to extend the game. And does it even make sense to "heal" armies that are slain? Ah... But people deserve to fight for the land they love damn it! It's a great way to counter trolls who spend all their turns slaughtering one area that people don't necessarily want dead, for one. I also think it adds some beautiful flavor to the game, because no doubt if people WANT to heal, then wow, they deserve to just for caring about an area~

Starting to play
When you begin, you're going to create a character. That's right - even though your character is supposedly well over level 1,000 and had to have been playing for many years, only now are you actually going to have an account. So let's start with the most fun part of the game - picking classes! Okay maybe it's not fun for you but you're still going to pick one because it affects how you play the game. Sorry if you wanted it to be simple, but it's still really easy. I actually wanted to create a ton of classes, but I'll stick with the 4 Helmet Heroes classes.

Okay so you'll pick from Warrior, Archer, Mage or Cowboy. Mention which class you pick in your first post then play by your class's rules. It's super easy actually. Here's what happens to each (before you pick you should probably read how to play :p)

Warrior - Can heal an area for 7 health or harm an area for 4 health and heal another for 1 health.
Cowboy - Can harm an area for 5 health or harm two different areas for 3 health each. May also harm one area for 3 health and heal another for 2 health.
Mage - Can both heal an area for 2 health and harm another area for 2 health. Can also harm an area for 4 health. Mages only have to wait for 2 other people to post between turns.
Archer - Can harm one area for 3 health and heal another for 1, or heal one area for 4 health. If the archer waits for 6 others to post instead of 3, the archer may harm one area for 8 health.

That's basically it. There are no 'stat resets' until the end of a game so choose wisely. I will adjust classes between games for balancing.

How to play
The gist of the idea is that you're going to add or subtract "health" with other players and compete however you choose until only one area remains. But we need more explanation than that, so let's see here...

At the bottom is a list of some Helmet Heroes areas. These areas you can hurt, or heal, based on a number system. Each area will start off with 25 "squadrons", which will be the units you can hurt or heal while playing. These squadrons are representative of the armies of these areas, and the more squadrons it consists of the stronger it is.

You MUST state the number you are changing each area to by hurting or healing them. For example, if you see that the Mushroom Village Military is at 37 from the most recent post concerning Mushroom Village, you can post "Mushroom Village Military mage hurt -4 to 33" by hurting them two if that's your move. Make sure to keep it easy for others!

Now, when you heal, you are adding to the number of the area you select. If you hurt, you lower the number. The number can NOT get higher than 50, and if it reaches 0 the territory is destroyed outright.

You also MUST wait for 3 other people to post after you before you post again. That means you post, three other people post, then you are allowed to post again. Not two people and you be the third, you can only post after three OTHERS. The exception is mages who only have to wait for two posts.

No hero is a winner. Only an area can survive. The impact this has on each individual hero will be a tale for the lore to explain. There can only be one, the only one, for war shall never cease until there is none other to war with. Isolation is the only end to the bittersweet tale of heroism and tragedy. That's why we restart the game! :mrgreen:

FAQ
"Blob what the hell is this supposed to look like"
Check this example out on the old thread. http://helmet-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6838#p46357

"Blob are there any rules"
Don't be a meanie. If a warrior comes in and starts healing your kill, then accept it and don't be a meanie. If you choose to move on 2 times and the warrior always responds by healing whoever you attack, that warrior is being the meanie. Just as an example.

"Blob what if someone posts but doesn't make a turn in the game"
Only count posts that are people playing the game. For example, if someone does Warrior heal on the Robo City Army, then Miso posts some gifs of Taylor Swift facepalming and I respond by posting a gif of me strangling miso in a choppy framerate, then someone else uses mage attack on the Robo City army, the warrior cannot play again because only one person has made a turn since the warrior played so far. And no, you are not allowed to post things that aren't related to the game here. If you make a post with a side note while playing that's totally fine, but somewhere on your post there has to be you making your move. And yes you will get in trouble for making illegal moves. Refer to don't be a meanie.

"Oh my god Blob please help someone else posted all of a sudden between the last post I saw and my post I need to edit it to fix the game"
Just edit it to be correct. Make sure you're careful if you forget to record data, I can't babysit you 24/7. I will inform you, that by agreeing to play this game you are agreeing to make it your responsibility to play correctly and not confuse others by making mistakes. You agree to be careful within reason with using the correct score and will fix the score if you see you made a mistake. If you do not agree to these terms, terminate your tab of this thread immediately. Kappa, but seriously, just fix your mistake real quick and if you see someone else posted with your incorrect data ask them THROUGH PM AND NOT CREATE A NEW POST ON THE THREAD PLEASE to fix it as well.

"Blob someone ELSE screwed up and didn't make a correct play."
If someone else didn't wait for 3 OTHER PEOPLE to play before they posted again, for example (they could do any number of violations), their post is COMPLETELY NULL. Ignore them and make it clear why you ignored them. If you play this game you are making it your responsibility to get the correct score down.

"Blob can I heal this area if it's at full health"
No. Sorry, but it's the same principle as when an area reaches 0 health (but then it dies and cannot be healed back up, a fully healed area at 50 can be harmed). The only exception when there are only two areas left and one of them is at full health. In that case, you can heal the fully healed area simply in order to use your attack.

To make it more expressly clear:
"Blobb do I have to use both components of a multi-target attack"
Yes.

Map and areas
1 - Wooden Village Guard
2 - Mushroom Village Military
3 - Fairytale Protectors
4 - Windmill Wardens
5 - Seaside Soldiery
6 - Rainforest Tribesmen
7 - Dungeon Dweller Offensive
8 - Forested Hill Clans
9 - Snowy Flats Huntsmen
10 - Robo City Army
11 - Petropolis Enforcers
12 - Wastelands Rebellion
13 - Repguana Survivors
14 - Fish Hunter Posse
15 - Magmadon Militia

Wins and other records to admire

Wooden Village Guard killed by itblobboy
Mushroom Village Military killed by chowchowcandy
Fairytale Protectors killed by itblobboy
Windmill Wardens killed by DaviM12
Seaside Soldiery killed by itblobboy
Rainforest Tribesmen killed by itblobboy
Dungeon Dweller Offensive killed by DaviM12
Forested Hill Clans killed by DaviM12
Snowy Flats Huntsmen killed by VariusAvus
Robo City Army killed by DaviM12
Petropolis Enforcers killed by DaviM12
Wastelands Rebellion WON THE GAME!
Repguana Survivors killed by Ellensiel
Fish Hunter Posse killed by DaviM12
Magmadon Militia killed by Gundam106

(Which leaves us with killcounts of...)
DaviM12 - 6!
itblobboy - 4
Chowchowcandy - 1
VariusAvus - 1
Ellensiel - 1
Gundam106 - 1

More achievements to come!

Heroes
1- Itblobboy - Mage - Game Master (GM)
2 - Im_a_merchant - Warrior
3 - gotem - Cowboy
4 - ChowChowCandy - Warrior
5 - Mariofan1 - Warrior
6 - DaviM12 - Archer
7 - Ellensiel - Mage - Game Moderator (Well f***, call her GM too I guess)
8 - Gundam106 - Archer
9 - Belding - Warrior
10 - VariusAvus - Warrior
11 - LOLOL24075002 - Warrior
12 - ihasarchery - Mage
13 - koalasium - Warrior
14 - TheLostLastArcher - Warrior
Last edited by itblobboy on Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:45 pm, edited 36 times in total.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Re: Armies and Heroes - A hurt or heal forum game

Postby itblobboy » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:31 am

Aight

So here's what's up

Imma be a mage

Okay imma use my arkayynee majyyks to double heal da snowy flats huntsmen to 27 and double hurt the fish hunter posse to 23

Results:

1 - Wooden Village Guard - 25
2 - Mushroom Village Military - 25
3 - Fairytale Protectors - 25
4 - Windmill Wardens - 25
5 - Seaside Soldiery - 25
6 - Rainforest Tribesmen - 25
7 - Dungeon Dweller Offensive - 25
8 - Forested Hill Clans - 25
9 - Snowy Flats Huntsmen - 27
10 - Robo City Army - 25
11 - Petropolis Enforcers - 25
12 - Wastelands Rebellion - 25
13 - Repguana Survivors - 25
14 - Fish Hunter Posse - 23
15 - Magmadon Militia - 25
Last edited by itblobboy on Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby MisoSoup247 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:56 am

I.. I remember this game... it never ended! (because people suddenly stopped/forgot...)

Last time I fought alongside the Rainforest Tribesmen and their loincloths, I don't have the strength to protect these sacred grounds anymore and I hope someone will take my place. Do it for the loincloths!

My reaction when the loincloths are the first to go:
MisoSoup247

Postby Tomatha » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:37 am

Will do my best when it's ready... Who knows? Maybe healing will end up establishing fortresses/houses on land for story-line purposes? Kappa
The true master of everything to ever exist, as well as the ultimate illusionist, able to fool all of humanity into believing that they are in any position of power.
Tomatha

Postby Im_a_merchant » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:20 pm

MEEEEEE, Im a warrior pls

Warrior heal (+7) to Mushroom Village Military (if i can use my warrior power on the first turn)

Current standings:

2 - Mushroom Village Military - 32
10 - Robo City Army - 25
Last edited by Im_a_merchant on Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Im_a_merchant

Postby itblobboy » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:05 pm

Im_a_merchant wrote:MEEEEEE, Im a warrior pls

Warrior heal (+7) to Mushroom Village Military (if i can use my warrior power on the first turn)

Current standings:

9 - Snowy Flats Huntsmen - 25
10 - Robo City Army - 25
14 - Fish Hunter Posse - 25

Excuse me, but I think you mean

10 - Robo City Army - 25

Everyone, remember to copy the standings from the last person, edit the new standings to be correct, then post. Im_a_merchant here did a good job by saying what he did then showing the post, but the post had to be updated. And yes, you can use any of your attacks on your first post and every post thereafter.
Last edited by itblobboy on Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
itblobboy

Postby Im_a_merchant » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:06 pm

itblobboy wrote:
Im_a_merchant wrote:MEEEEEE, Im a warrior pls

Current standings:

9 - Snowy Flats Huntsmen - 25
10 - Robo City Army - 25
14 - Fish Hunter Posse - 25

Excuse me, but I think you mean

10 - Robo City Army - 25
13 - Repguana Remnants - 25

o i didnt know u started before the game was officially started :P Ill edit my post ^_^
Im_a_merchant

Postby gotem » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:21 pm

cowboy, come to murder...

-3 mushroom village military, -3 Fish Hunter Posse

2 - Mushroom Village Military - 29
10 - Robo City Army - 25
13 - Repguana Remnants - 25
14 - Fish Hunter Posse - 20

I do enjoy a good laugh from time to time specially at you :D but u said seaside soldiery but minus 2 from fish hunter posse so i just stuck with what u actually did, let me know what u want :lol:

my pleasure now unban me from boozy's chat cause u know u want to
Last edited by gotem on Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
gotem

Postby itblobboy » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:26 pm

Mage hurt -4 the Forested Hill Clans

8 - Forested Hill Clans - 21
10 - Robo City Army - 25

Fixed my post where I accidentally said seaside soldiery instead of fish hunter posse. Thank you for the FYI, gotem.
itblobboy

Postby chowchowcandy » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:58 pm

imma warrior and i added +7 health to wooden village guard :D

1- Wooden Village Guard- 32
2- Mushroom Village Military- 29
3- Fairytale Protectors- 25
4- Windmill Wardens- 25
5- Seaside Soldiery- 25
6- Rainforest Tribesmen- 25
7- Dungeon dweller Offensive- 25
8- Forested Hill Clans- 21
9- Snowy Flats Huntsmen- 27
10- Robo City Army- 25
11- Petropolis Enforcers- 25
12- Wastelands Rebellion- 25
13- Repguana Survivors- 25
14- Fish Hunter Pose- 20
15- Magmadon Militia- 25
IGN:chowchowcandy
chowchowcandy

Postby Mariofan1 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:06 pm

Chow's Scores:

2- Mushroom Village Military- 29
4- Windmill Wardens- 25
5- Seaside Soldiery- 25
10- Robo City Army- 25
14- Fish Hunter Pose- 20
15- Magmadon Militia- 25

My character is a Warrior; I will heal 7 for Mushroom Village Military

2- Mushroom Village Military- 36
4- Windmill Wardens- 25
5- Seaside Soldiery- 25
10- Robo City Army- 25
14- Fish Hunter Pose- 20
15- Magmadon Militia- 25
Mariofan1

Postby DaviM12 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:07 pm

has created an Archer character.

Uses the special harm skill on the Dungeon Dweller Offensive (#7)

Scoreboard:
2- Mushroom Village Military- 36
4- Windmill Wardens- 25
5- Seaside Soldiery- 25
7- Dungeon dweller Offensive- 25 > 17
10- Robo City Army- 25
14- Fish Hunter Pose- 20
15- Magmadon Militia- 25
So lazy... maybe I could do a thing...

Cool epic quotes:
None wrote:new accounts can't PM coke to prevent crying babies like you
Teofiel122 wrote:"REGION UNVALABLE" is cancel now or no?
outlast123 wrote:aw is the war idiots still fights
DaviM12

Postby itblobboy » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:11 pm

Mage -2 hurt Mushroom Village Military to 34 +2 heal Snowy flats huntsmen to 29

2- Mushroom Village Military- 34
4- Windmill Wardens- 25
5- Seaside Soldiery- 25
7- Dungeon dweller Offensive- 17
9- Snowy Flats Huntsmen- 29
10- Robo City Army- 25
14- Fish Hunter Pose- 20
15- Magmadon Militia- 25
itblobboy

Postby Mariofan1 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:12 pm

-
Last edited by Mariofan1 on Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mariofan1

Postby chowchowcandy » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:17 pm

I'm going to heal Snowy Flats Huntsmen (+ 1 health) and damage Mushroom village Military (- 4 health)

2- Mushroom Village Military- 30
4- Windmill Wardens- 25
5- Seaside Soldiery- 25
9- Snowy Flats Huntsmen- 30
10- Robo City Army- 25
14- Fish Hunter Pose- 20
15- Magmadon Militia- 25 > 18
Last edited by chowchowcandy on Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chowchowcandy

Postby itblobboy » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:30 pm

Fixed the action log.
10 - Robo City Army - 25

+7 health to wooden village guard

1 - Wooden Village Guard - 32
10 - Robo City Army - 25

+7 health for Mushroom Village Military

2 - Mushroom Village Military - 36
10 - Robo City Army - 25

-8 health for Dungeon Dweller Offensive

2 - Mushroom Village Military - 36
7 - Dungeon Dweller Offensive - 17
10 - Robo City Army - 25

-2 health for Mushroom Village Military, +2 health for Snowy Flats Huntsmen

2 - Mushroom Village Military - 34
9 - Snowy Flats Huntsmen - 29
10 - Robo City Army - 25

heal Snowy Flats Huntsmen (+ 1 health) and damage Mushroom village Military (- 4 health)

2 - Mushroom Village Military - 30
9 - Snowy Flats Huntsmen - 30
10 - Robo City Army - 25

Okay I would make a turn but I am not allowed to yet so this is the current list please use this as the current standing

10 - Robo City Army - 25

Please make sure you COPY AND PASTE that list then EDIT IT based on WHAT CHANGE YOU SAID YOU DID in accordance with WHAT YOUR CLASS IS ALLOWED TO DO. Thank you :)
Last edited by itblobboy on Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
itblobboy

Postby MisoSoup247 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:31 pm

itblobboy wrote:Game paused while I fix the scores because you guys already screwed up

MisoSoup247

Postby Tomatha » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:10 pm

Ima mage! As such, Ima go ahead and...
Hurt 4: To Robo City Army!

10 - Robo City Army - 21
The true master of everything to ever exist, as well as the ultimate illusionist, able to fool all of humanity into believing that they are in any position of power.
Tomatha

Postby itblobboy » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:27 pm

Imma heal the rainforest tribesmen +2 and harm the fairytale protectors -2

3 - Fairytale Protectors - 23
6 - Rainforest Tribesmen - 27
10 - Robo City Army - 21
itblobboy

Postby chowchowcandy » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:33 pm

chowchowcandy

Postby Gundam106 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:52 pm

Since I'm an archer (and since more than 6 people already posted) ill do 8 damage to dungeon offensive.
Gundam106

Postby Tomatha » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:05 pm

A)Tomatha
1)Blob
2)Gundam
B)Tomatha

7 - Dungeon Dweller Offensive - 9 (Was 17 until Gundam Damaged)
10 - Robo City Army - 17 (Was 21 until I damaged)

Mage: Damage Robo City 4

7 - Dungeon Dweller Offensive - 9
10 - Robo City Army - 17
Last edited by Tomatha on Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tomatha

Postby chowchowcandy » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

+7 health to Fairytale Protecters

3 - Fairytale Protectors - 30
10 - Robo City Army - 17
chowchowcandy

Postby DaviM12 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:19 pm

Posting this confused me A LOT.
Archer Hurt+ Wooden Village Guard (#1)

1 - Wooden Village Guard - 32 > 24
10 - Robo City Army - 17
15 - Magmagon Militia - 25
So lazy... maybe I could do a thing...

Cool epic quotes:
None wrote:new accounts can't PM coke to prevent crying babies like you
Teofiel122 wrote:"REGION UNVALABLE" is cancel now or no?
outlast123 wrote:aw is the war idiots still fights
DaviM12

Postby itblobboy » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:40 pm

DaviM12 wrote:Posting this confused me A LOT.
Archer Hurt+ Wooden Village Guard (#1)

1 - Wooden Village Guard - 32 > 24
10 - Robo City Army - 17

Notice how I don't bother to signal where my change is on the list because I'm telling you in this statement before it. That means the list is already edited and people can copy/paste it with ease.

JUST SAYIN. It's easier. Anyway, mage harm -4 Fish hunter posse.

1 - Wooden Village Guard - 24
10 - Robo City Army - 17
14 - Fish Hunter Posse - 16
itblobboy

Next

Return to Off Topic