Full screen.

Report any bugs and errors you may have encountered here.

Full screen.

Postby MasterYi » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:05 pm

It's probably not a bug but idk, when I try full screen mode all I get is '' The website you are on does not support full screen mode '' This happens both on NG and the official helmet heroes page.

Note: It used to work on my old computer, but I bought a New one today with Windows 8, maybe that has anything to do with it.

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi

Re: Full screen.

Postby robby » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:32 pm

Hmm, I know it doesn't work on newgrounds (newgrounds and most flash sites disable games from going full screen). But the game should go full screen on the helmet heroes homepage. If you go into the options menu and try it does that change anything? Does it do this with other web browsers?
robby
Site Admin

Postby MasterYi » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:52 pm

robby wrote:Hmm, I know it doesn't work on newgrounds (newgrounds and most flash sites disable games from going full screen). But the game should go full screen on the helmet heroes homepage. If you go into the options menu and try it does that change anything? Does it do this with other web browsers?

Well, it does work on Newgrounds With my old computer.

And it's a little weird... I'll juse Pictures to help me explian, it Works With all browsers on the old pc, and when I use the old ''methods'' on this New computer it also Works, now it doesn't work when I enter internet Explorer on the New Windoes 8 way ...

Like this. Image

But when I enter on the desktop in a regular way it Works With internet Explorer.

MasterYi

Postby Deej » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:56 pm

Download a browser for a desktop. That's the internet explorer app for windows 8 and it isn't that great. I suggest downloading either Firefox or Chrome. I use both of those on my Windows 8.1 machine.
Deej

Postby MasterYi » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:59 pm

Deej wrote:Download a browser for a desktop. That's the internet explorer app for windows 8 and it isn't that great. I suggest downloading either Firefox or Chrome. I use both of those on my Windows 8.1 machine.

Ye I downloaded chrome, but the new app things seemed so fancy and cool y'know.

And everything is so, far way when I use a regular chrome now.

So, not possible to use full screen mode in the internet explorer app then?

Edti: And wow, now that I used regular chrome I realized that the app was some really shit anyway, it actually lagged everytime I picked up a coin or item, I thought it was the pc but everything works perfect when I use chrome, so i'll just screw the app and use chrome then.

Thanks Deej. And robby =p

MasterYi

Postby Deej » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:06 pm

I'm not sure about the app. That's what I'm guessing. I uninstalled it a long time ago. It works in regular internet explorer. The thing with the apps are that they are the same apps that mobile devices use, like the tablets and windows phones, so that's most likely why the full screen isn't working with the app.
Deej

Postby MasterYi » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:08 pm

Deej wrote:I'm not sure about the app. That's what I'm guessing. I uninstalled it a long time ago. It works in regular internet explorer. The thing with the apps are that they are the same apps that mobile devices use, like the tablets and windows phones, so that's most likely why the full screen isn't working with the app.

Yeah thanks i'll uninstall it as well.

MasterYi

Postby Deej » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:10 pm

MasterYi wrote:Yeah thanks i'll uninstall it as well.

Make sure you uninstall the app and not the actual browser. Both should be installed if you just got it. Well, you can uninstall the desktop version too if you don't think you'll ever need it, but I keep it installed just in case I need to download another browser. :lol:
Deej

Postby MasterYi » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:18 pm

Deej wrote:
MasterYi wrote:Yeah thanks i'll uninstall it as well.

Make sure you uninstall the app and not the actual browser. Both should be installed if you just got it. Well, you can uninstall the desktop version too if you don't think you'll ever need it, but I keep it installed just in case I need to download another browser. :lol:

Well I'd just uninstall the whole internet explorer thingy, the app and the regular browser and use google chrome.

But, ofc it doesn't work for meh .-.

I right clicked on the app and clicked ''uninstall'' and it sent me to the control panel and where I uninstall, and it's not there.
Nothing with internet explorer on it at all....So I just give up ahah, the shit might as well stay here... I'll never use it again though.

MasterYi

Postby Deej » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:22 pm

You can just unpin it from the start menu. Hope you enjoy Windows 8, it's my favorite Windows so far, well, 8.1 is.
Deej

Postby MasterYi » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:24 pm

[quote="Deej"]You can just unpin it from the start menu. Hope you enjoy Windows 8, it's my favorite Windows so far, well, 8.1 is.[/quote

Yup it's great. Thanks again :)

MasterYi

Postby Deej » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:15 pm

No problem! :)
Deej

Return to Bugs and Errors