TRADE BUG I CANT TRADE (INVALID TRADE)

Report any bugs and errors you may have encountered here.

TRADE BUG I CANT TRADE (INVALID TRADE)

Postby zaickotec » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:18 pm

when i tri to trade whit a friend at the moment of confirm the game say invalid trade we try a lot of things but we still cant
all started when i sell some objects to my friend, them we go to bank for the mney because she dont has it at the moment but when he try to give me the money the agme says "invalid tarde" :( and we try all the possisbles things but nothing happen, we are scared help pls

(sorry for my bad english xd, i dont know how to speak it correctly :D )
zaickotec

Re: TRADE BUG I CANT TRADE (INVALID TRADE)

Postby zaickotec » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:26 pm

:C
zaickotec

Postby robby » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:31 pm

This was just implemented and that message should only be displayed if one of you is hacking or has items that were obtained through glitches. Anytime something on the server doesn't match up with the client, this is displayed.

Anyway, what items are you two trying to trade and what is her username?
robby
Site Admin

Postby zaickotec » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:40 pm

robby wrote:This was just implemented and that message should only be displayed if one of you is hacking or has items that were obtained through glitches. Anytime something on the server doesn't match up with the client, this is displayed.

usernames: zaickotec and my friend alexiscva

i give it a cone helm, hroned helm, 1 mega sword , and i book of defense
zaickotec

Postby robby » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:42 pm

What if you trade the items one by one, does it still happen?
robby
Site Admin

Postby zaickotec » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:48 pm

robby wrote:What if you trade the items one by one, does it still happen?

I trade all at teh same time (in the same trade) idk if it still happen ritgh now (last tr like 30min ago)
we thing that it is a bug of money and my friend alexiscva try to trade the money to another friend (chronoalex) but say ivalid tarde too... :c
zaickotec

Postby Konrad » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:57 pm

Yup, I got the "invalid trade" notice too. I was trading a book for a book, no cash.
Konrad

Postby zaickotec » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:43 pm

Konrad wrote:Yup, I got the "invalid trade" notice too. I was trading a book for a book, no cash.

:(
zaickotec

Postby ataak » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:45 pm

robby wrote:This was just implemented and that message should only be displayed if one of you is hacking or has items that were obtained through glitches. Anytime something on the server doesn't match up with the client, this is displayed.

Hiya Robby,

This started early this afternoon... and not to just a few people either. It seemed that all at once the entire trade system failed :/ Several players, including myself, were given the same Invalid Trade message no matter what we tried to remedy the situation. Leaving and re-entering areas, refreshing the page, trading only one or two items, nothing worked. I have not tried to log on since then but I am very hopeful that the problem will be resolved when I do so tomorrow. I can attest to the fact that the people with whom I regularly trade (and myself) are most definitely NOT scamming or obtaining items in any way that is less than forthright. Many of us are high level players and trade is a way of personal/guild growth for us within the game... please, if you haven't already, work out the bugs in the newly implemented system and get our trade systems back up and running.

Thank you Kindly,
~ataak

@'~~you can't be mad when you're eating a cupcake~~'@
ataak

Postby zaickotec » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:42 am

ataak wrote:

Hiya Robby,

This started early this afternoon... and not to just a few people either. It seemed that all at once the entire trade system failed :/ Several players, including myself, were given the same Invalid Trade message no matter what we tried to remedy the situation. Leaving and re-entering areas, refreshing the page, trading only one or two items, nothing worked. I have not tried to log on since then but I am very hopeful that the problem will be resolved when I do so tomorrow. I can attest to the fact that the people with whom I regularly trade (and myself) are most definitely NOT scamming or obtaining items in any way that is less than forthright. Many of us are high level players and trade is a way of personal/guild growth for us within the game... please, if you haven't already, work out the bugs in the newly implemented system and get our trade systems back up and running.

Thank you Kindly,
~ataak

:/ me and my friends tried too and nothing worked.
me and my guild like me are lvl 100+ and we just trade ibjects to our guild temates but now we have the same message "invalid trade"
So you have the same problem ataak?
zaickotec

Postby robby » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:27 am

It should be fixed now! Both people will have to have refreshed the page if they are still running the old version. (actual version number did not change).
robby
Site Admin

Postby Rutto » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:31 am

Happened the same to me about one hour ago. I was selling a beholder helmet to a guy named AkaneKun, and this "invalid trade" message kept on displaying. I tried refreshing the page, logging out and in again but nothing changed.
Rutto

Postby Caefer » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:39 am

This is still not completely fixed. In a resaler's trade, where items are only traded by one player and money by the other the player trading the items must confirm first. I don't know if you wanted this to be as an anti-scam feature or what but it is kind of annoying. Thanks much robby.

~Caefer
Caefer

Postby robby » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:08 am

Ok, seems it would come up when playerA offered items, and playerB confirmed first. Give it a try now and post if the problem still persists.
robby
Site Admin

Postby coeurdebraise » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:59 am

hi, when i put my password, it's ok, but, i have to put it a second time ? and when i put it egain, that's say : please enter your old password one more time ... ??????? That's say '' incorrect old password'' !!!!
question 1 : why my password is ok first time but not second time ?
question 2 : why this perso is enytime online ???
question 3 : i cant change password, i dont have email ?????

can you help me please because i have past a lot of time in coeurdebraise....
sorry for my anglish, i'm francophone, i do my best.
thank's.
coeurdebraise
coeurdebraise

Postby Metalmorphosist » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:38 am

I've been having the same bug while selling a wooden spear to my best friend (Metalmagician) and it kept saying invalid trade. It's still happening to me.
TRUST NO THOT
I have a pet named after me <3
Metalmorphosist

Postby MisoSoup247 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:21 pm

coeurdebraise wrote:hi, when i put my password, it's ok, but, i have to put it a second time ? and when i put it egain, that's say : please enter your old password one more time ... ??????? That's say '' incorrect old password'' !!!!
question 1 : why my password is ok first time but not second time ?
question 2 : why this perso is enytime online ???
question 3 : i cant change password, i dont have email ?????

can you help me please because i have past a lot of time in coeurdebraise....
sorry for my anglish, i'm francophone, i do my best.
thank's.
coeurdebraise

one or more letters in your password may be in capitals 8-)
MisoSoup247

Return to Bugs and Errors