Order of the STICK [Alpha] RECRUITING

Talk about Guild related stuff here.

Order of the STICK [Alpha] RECRUITING

Postby qwertyhim513 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:36 pm

This is pretty much a rough draft of my new guild I made, hence the tag [Alpha]. I'll probably make a new post when I make those FANCY signature thingies misosoup has done when I finally get off my lazy bum. Anyways, I'm recruiting.

Order of the STICK

We are an order that worships and protects the almighty stick-a legendary tool that easily thrashes foes while scratching one's back. The sword may cut and the pen may write, but the stick will stand!!!

You must be level 100+ This is so that I have a gauge that you are a dedicated player. Exceptions may apply

RULES
-No begging, hacking, or scamming
-No inappropriate conduct/speech
-must be active(Though if you must be away for a reason, msg me)
-have FUN

BRANCHLORDS-Those grand individuals who guard the stick with heart and soul. They are the roots of the Order of the STICK, staunch supporters of this mighty guild.
Monsta77-Guild War Chief His inner spirit drives him to charge into battle fray without heed constantly... Monsta enjoys every aspect of battling from the cutting of fleash to burning his foes alive....*shrudder*
Bass192-Guild DIplomat The manipulator of words who prefers to use brutal, but truthful facts, Bass enjoys waking up beggars to the real world. He also enjoys watching youtube videos doing guild meetups.
Aceplayer431-Guild Sheriff No one dares begs with Ace in the house!!! Ace is the man behind the rules, the law of the town, and one of the most heroic mages to ever wave a wand while handcuffing offenders. I still wonder how I managed to recruit him...
'

Allies
-Deathless

P.S. I wanted an orange flag Robby >.<
Last edited by qwertyhim513 on Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
qwertyhim513

Re: Order of the STICK [Alpha] RECRUITING

Postby MajesticOne » Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:42 pm

Good luck :D
MajesticOne

Postby qwertyhim513 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:56 pm

MajesticOne wrote:Good luck :D

Thankyou Majestic :D
qwertyhim513

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:11 pm

Dude, like I said when we met in the game at the guild house, best of luck my friend. :D
When guild wars comes out, The Deathless will serve as an ally of your guild. Defeat Dunamis with sticks, they'll never see that coming. XD Anyways, I'll remember your name on the forum. Seeya around on the forum!
SinisterPotatoe

Location: In Deathless Castle, reborn amist the ancient warrior gods, to do battle indefinitely.

Postby dave » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:02 pm

qwertyhim513 wrote:This is pretty much a rough draft of my new guild I made, hence the tag [Alpha]. I'll probably make a new post when I make those FANCY signature thingies misosoup has done when I finally get off my lazy bum. Anyways, I'm recruiting.

Order of the STICK

We are an order that worships and protects the almighty stick-a legendary tool that easily thrashes foes while scratching one's back. The sword may cut and the pen may write, but the stick will stand!!!

You must be level 100+ This is so that I have a gauge that you are a dedicated player. Exceptions may apply

RULES
-No begging, hacking, or scamming
-No inappropriate conduct/speech
-must be active(Though if you must be away for a reason, msg me)
-have FUN

P.S. I wanted an orange flag Robby >.<

Will it be a good a strong guild I like sticks I MAY join well anyways good luck
in game name:Zane671

and kudos for Metalmorphosist this sig :D

Imageif you have gave me a damn go to this link to get 1k ------------------>http://helmet-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14123
dave

Postby Krobeus » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:18 am

So.... this isn't about the Order of the Stick comic?
http://www.giantitp.com/Comics.html
(one of my favourite comics of all time)
Krobeus "Better the devil you know than an angel you don't."
Selling Phantom Robe $2.4m.
Krobeus

Postby qwertyhim513 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:37 pm

SinisterPotatoe wrote:Dude, like I said when we met in the game at the guild house, best of luck my friend. :D
When guild wars comes out, The Deathless will serve as an ally of your guild. Defeat Dunamis with sticks, they'll never see that coming. XD Anyways, I'll remember your name on the forum. Seeya around on the forum!

:D The guild is slowly growing now, even with a rescent setback... but that got fixed. :D Hurrah, it is nice to know one of the strongest guild has my back XD.

Will it be a good a strong guild I like sticks I MAY join well anyways good luck

Not sure what you are saying, but the guild will hopefully be mighty :). If you join I'll be sure to give you loads of sticks :3.

Krobeus wrote:So.... this isn't about the Order of the Stick comic?

ARGGGHHHHH you found out about my secret. Yes it was inspired by this and that family guy game about the stick of truth. It was either that or the "Debauchery Tea Party" guild... guess where that came from :3...
qwertyhim513

Postby itblobboy » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:08 pm

qwertyhim513 wrote:

ARGGGHHHHH you found out about my secret. Yes it was inspired by this and that family guy game about the stick of truth. It was either that or the "Debauchery Tea Party" guild... guess where that came from :3...

Being the webcomic nerd I am, I went ahead and checked it out. Bookmarked it at page 65.

Respect.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby I_am_a_Merchant » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:23 pm

itblobboy wrote:
qwertyhim513 wrote:

Being the webcomic nerd I am, I went ahead and checked it out. Bookmarked it at page 65.

Respect.

And being the nerd that I am I would like to correct your comment about family guy... The stick of truth is a south park game, if there was ever a time to use a rolling eye emoji i would be now... :D
Attachments
The stick of truth.jpg
The stick of truth.jpg (11.15 KiB) Viewed 1137 times
IGN: I_am_a_Merchant
If you have any shiny fish or books for sale Click Here
I_am_a_Merchant

Postby itblobboy » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:28 pm

Yeah, I saw the family guy error, but I wanted to see if anyone else caught it. Nicely done, was sooner than I expected :P

And here is the highlight so far... http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0077.html This is one of the reasons I love being a healer in every game I have the opportunity to be!

Anyway, I want to make a note about the guild, how strict is the "no inappropriate conduct/speech" rule?
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby Saruman107 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:30 pm

itblobboy wrote:Yeah, I saw the family guy error, but I wanted to see if anyone else caught it. Nicely done, was sooner than I expected :P

And here is the highlight so far... http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0077.html This is one of the reasons I love being a healer in every game I have the opportunity to be!

Anyway, I want to make a note about the guild, how strict is the "no inappropriate conduct/speech" rule?

I prefer being a healer whenever possible, but a mage is really cool too.
Kudos to Miso for this sig and Overload for my original avatar! :mrgreen:
Give a damn about giving damns with the damn-giving spoiler below
Spoiler: show
Saruman107

Postby qwertyhim513 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:52 pm

Respect.

Yeah OTS is pretty nice... a highschooler enjoying stickmen.... YOLO 8-)

And being the nerd that I am I would like to correct your comment about family guy... The stick of truth is a south park game, if there was ever a time to use a rolling eye emoji i would be now... :D

I never really watched either shows :P. They are the same to me, but thanks for the edit.

I don't mind cursing or the occasional "dirty" joke. As long as it isn't bullying, excessively racist, and the like. I just put it on so I don't invite War General Patton into the guild:D. Google his speach if you are wondering about who he is.

I prefer being a healer whenever possible, but a mage is really cool too.

WOOHOOO Don't let the supports fall behind :D
qwertyhim513

Postby MajesticOne » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:02 am

Quote from I_am_a_merchant due to the fact didn't do the quoting code correctly:
Just going to correct that
MajesticOne

Postby itblobboy » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:58 pm

I have to admit, looking at this guild thread has definately made the last few days much more enjoyable.

My current favorite panel... http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0208.html

I could not stop laughing. Even now, the last panel slays me. It's almost as great as a kraken riding a dragon, to fairly compare to another webcomic.

Good luck with the guild!
itblobboy

Postby Krobeus » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:10 pm

itblobboy wrote:I could not stop laughing. Even now, the last panel slays me. It's almost as great as a kraken riding a dragon, to fairly compare to another webcomic.[/color]

I know that one too: Looking for Group :lol:
And yes, Belkar is great. :twisted:
Krobeus "Better the devil you know than an angel you don't."
Selling Phantom Robe $2.4m.
Krobeus

Postby qwertyhim513 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:24 am

WOOT!!! The guild is growing nicely. It has come to that time when officers are necessary to maintain some loose form of order and stabiltiy. HURRAH GUILDIES!!!(though I wonder how many of you actually browse the forums....)
qwertyhim513

Postby Kurumi » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:41 am

A day will come when 40 sticks can finally beat a mithrill axe.
Anyways, good luck with your guild!
I AM A VERY SARCASTIC PERSON.

Spoiler: show
Kurumi

Postby qwertyhim513 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:18 pm

Kurumi wrote:A day will come when 40 sticks can finally beat a mithrill axe.
Anyways, good luck with your guild!

We have 17 sticks right now :3....
qwertyhim513

Postby itblobboy » Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:22 pm

I feel an unusual urge to pay homage to this guild for making my life a little nicer.

Tomorrow, your guild goes on the PoH.
itblobboy

Postby qwertyhim513 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:04 pm

itblobboy wrote:I feel an unusual urge to pay homage to this guild for making my life a little nicer.

Poh? I'm glad our guild made your life nicer XD.
qwertyhim513

Postby itblobboy » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:01 pm

qwertyhim513 wrote:
itblobboy wrote:I feel an unusual urge to pay homage to this guild for making my life a little nicer.

Poh? I'm glad our guild made your life nicer XD.

Sorry, it just occurred to me I never really mentioned that. PoH = Player of Honor. Note my avatar.

For further information on the players of honor, please see my rambling thread: :arrow:
itblobboy

Postby lolman3o3 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:42 pm

idk if i should join...im not that active
lolman3o3

Postby qwertyhim513 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:46 pm

lolman3o3 wrote:idk if i should join...im not that active

As long as you are active at least on the weekends a bit you are fine :D. Just message me at least if you can't be on for extended periods of time(pretty much anything about a month's length of inactivity).
qwertyhim513

Return to Guilds