About drops

Post here for suggestions, artwork, or things you would like to see in future updates.

About drops

Postby plak&shlak » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:45 pm

There are strong monsters that have a lot of bad drops like stick and apple. So i think that the strong monsters should have more good drops and less bad drops
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Re: About drops

Postby Stabber » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:55 pm

The more powerful monsters do have good drops, especially the new ones from the last update. You can't have good drops too frequently or the wealth balance is shifted.
Stabber

Postby itblobboy » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:37 pm

What Stabber said.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby plak&shlak » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:46 am

for example the frogs have apples and the goo have stick
insterd of the apple the frog can drops more water melon and insterd the stick they should drop maybe noob sword
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby itblobboy » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:56 am

Nah, the apples and sticks are fodder. They are supposed to be that way and it works :mrgreen:
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby bud64 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:52 am

I know Robby reduced drop rates for a reason, but now they're a little too low, I'm trying to find a future armor right now because I don't have the money to buy 1, but I can't seem to get 1.
My favorite number of the alphabet is blue
My favorite letter of the color wheel is 30
My favorite color of the number line is B
Am I confusing you?
bud64

Postby itblobboy » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:02 pm

bud64 wrote:I know Robby reduced drop rates for a reason, but now they're a little too low, I'm trying to find a future armor right now because I don't have the money to buy 1, but I can't seem to get 1.

No need to complain. The drops are better than that of a Sasquatch, they give more xp than a great frog, and have stats lower than a great frog's. The least robby could have done was make the drops too uncommon.
itblobboy

Postby bud64 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:10 pm

itblobboy wrote:
bud64 wrote:I know Robby reduced drop rates for a reason, but now they're a little too low, I'm trying to find a future armor right now because I don't have the money to buy 1, but I can't seem to get 1.

No need to complain. The drops are better than that of a Sasquatch, they give more xp than a great frog, and have stats lower than a great frog's. The least robby could have done was make the drops too uncommon.

I guess your right, but still, I really need that armor, I still have gold
My favorite number of the alphabet is blue
My favorite letter of the color wheel is 30
My favorite color of the number line is B
Am I confusing you?
bud64

Return to Suggestions