Password change FINALLY added!

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Re: Password change FINALLY added!

Postby FakeSeven » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:38 am

robby wrote:Hello folks. I know it's a basic feature, but I'm pretty excited to fiiinaally have this feature added. In the past, this wasn't available because the server/database company didn't have the option available for developers to have players change their password. But after years of me requesting for it to be added, it's FINALLY got added in. So I went ahead and added the feature to Helmet Heroes.

So you can now change your password by clicking the "password options" on the main menu and then entering your username, current password, and new password into the lower boxes. I'm sure this will help a lot of players!

but robby we can change pass by using email/gmail and people who hasnt one on their account their bad i mean if someone pilots them nows their pass he has no email then RIP the account :roll:
Spoiler: show
First rule. Don't Fucc with Paradox Members
FakeSeven

Postby XxmegesnipesxX » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:13 pm

FakeSeven wrote:
robby wrote:Hello folks. I know it's a basic feature, but I'm pretty excited to fiiinaally have this feature added. In the past, this wasn't available because the server/database company didn't have the option available for developers to have players change their password. But after years of me requesting for it to be added, it's FINALLY got added in. So I went ahead and added the feature to Helmet Heroes.

So you can now change your password by clicking the "password options" on the main menu and then entering your username, current password, and new password into the lower boxes. I'm sure this will help a lot of players!

but robby we can change pass by using email/gmail and people who hasnt one on their account their bad i mean if someone pilots them nows their pass he has no email then RIP the account :roll:

You make a good point but then again your not really suppose to have a pilot, though the rule isn't enforced .
XxmegesnipesxX

Postby Teofiel122 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:12 pm

sir robs can you change my mail ? i have a lot of proof because sir jim is not change it thank you
Imagevia Imgflip GIF Maker

IGN:teofiel122
IGN:Rogelio_Jeko

saying smile is the best attire that never get out of style.
Teofiel122

Postby _senlevi_ » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:47 pm

one thing.. i cannot open my account anymore because i accidentally changed my pass to a wrong password i dont know how to say this in english.. if theres a change password it will show current passowrd and New password.. i think there should be "Re type New password so it wont be mistakenly changed to a wrong password now i cant change my password anymore because i typed wrong password and i dont have the access to my E-mail account.. Please help me thank you!

Need woods? Here's my chopping business Click here" viewtopic.php?f=3&t=73032 "
_senlevi_

Postby WhoeverBansMeIsGay » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:06 pm

Now add the apple helmet, we've been suggesting that and bumping the tread since 2013
WhoeverBansMeIsGay

Postby sillyslayer » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:59 am

xxjarsuzz wrote:

Excellent work :)
..Even I can't find it, I'm getting only these screens :o
hey robby my pass got changed and my email idk how but it was wondering if you could get thwe acc back for me user is creation_osourne thee pass befor this new one was qazwsx and the email he changed to the email was helmetheroes.rex@gmail.com can you please get the acc back
sillyslayer

Postby carylenompad092 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:39 pm

Nc sir robby Make it great in this game

[ img]600×180[ /img]
IGN:blqze
carylenompad092

Postby C_Usual » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:21 am

Sir RObby please unbanned my (C_Usual) account i really really sorry about my account please sir robby give me one more chance to play this account i won't do it again was i have done :IGN:C_Usual
C_Usual

Postby IamTroopas » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:06 pm

C_Usual wrote:Sir RObby please unbanned my (C_Usual) account i really really sorry about my account please sir robby give me one more chance to play this account i won't do it again was i have done :IGN:C_Usual

fuck you
Ign:yotubeTroopas7
IamTroopas

Postby Prostatus5 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:11 am

IamTroopas wrote:
C_Usual wrote:Sir RObby please unbanned my (C_Usual) account i really really sorry about my account please sir robby give me one more chance to play this account i won't do it again was i have done :IGN:C_Usual

fuck you

cring
thanks naughty!^^
Spoiler: show

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
http://steamcommunity.com/id/prostatus_5/ <-------- Add me on Steam!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopJCRdg046d0q3a7ctdJZQ<-----subscribe
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water
Prostatus5

Postby IamTroopas » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:54 am

Prostatus5 wrote:
IamTroopas wrote:

fuck you

cring

les
Ign:yotubeTroopas7
IamTroopas

Postby John Karlo » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:43 am

Hello sir robby, if you please unban my account because that account never duplicate any money/anything because that money came from my main account I don't know why you accuse my lvl 5 account without knowing that money came from my main account pls unban my second account, and lastly sir I transfered only my 7m money and items especially pets, I will assure you that thing is uncorrect detection. I will wait for your response sir robby, thanks in advance!! I am begging you sir unban my account, thanks again.

IGN: YunoCrossley
John Karlo

Postby AsGod » Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:57 pm

Hello, how are you doing? I hope you are having a very pleasant day, I sincerely apologize for bothering you, but recently I had a little problem, when I entered the HH, it appeared to me that I had been banned, I really do not know what happened, until the day before I had played with my brother, who plays with mobile, I really don't know what happened, although I have been reading that a lot of people had something similar happened in mushroom village, I hope you can help me, since I am really liking this game.

I really appreciate that you have read my message, and I hope with all my heart that you can help me

Name in the game ---> AsGod
AsGod

Postby AsGod » Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:20 pm

Hello Mr. Roby, how are you? I hope you are having a good time, I'm not having a great time ... I've really been playing this game after a long time ... a long time, when I arrived at the exchange area out of nowhere the game expels me and when I go back in It seemed that he was banned, he does not say the reason, but I did nothing, or at least that I know of, and he does not let me create another account, please, really please unblock my IP, I beg you I love this game With all my heart I do not know if I did something wrong but I swear I will try not to do it again I beg you by the way I have a banned IP because I am trying to create another account and this bans it by itself, well, that's all, I hope with all my heart that I can unban my IP, I really wouldn't mind starting from scratch, as long as I can keep playing this game, my name in the game is: AsGod

PDT: sorry for my bad English
AsGod

Postby ImSevenTheNumber » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:20 pm

FakeSeven wrote:

I MISS YOU COME BACK PLEASE... Mofo PLEASE :shock: :oops: :cry:
ImSevenTheNumber

Postby PhoenixMarie » Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:43 am

SER ROBBY
UNBANNED MAY ACCOUNT USERNAME : CowboyDiva
I WAITING TO LONG YEARS BUT MY ACCOUNT IS BANNED
UNBANNED MAY ACCOUNT SER ROBBY...
IM SO HAPPY AND THANKFUL IF YOU UNBANNED MAY ACCOUNT
PLEASE BACK MAY CowboyDiva :(
PhoenixMarie

Postby PhoenixMarie » Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:56 am

SER ROBBY WHY YOUR NOT UNBANNED MAY ACCOUNT?
I EMAIL YOU EVERYDAY
MAY YOU ARE NOT REPLY!
PLEASE UNBANNED AND BACK MAY ACCOUNT
USERNAME: CowboyDiva
PLEASE BACK MAY ACCOUNT
MAY ACCOUNT BANNED FOR PH LOCK
HMM? PLEASE HELP BACK MAY ACCOUNT
HAYS : (
PhoenixMarie

UNBANNED NOW PO.

Postby PhoenixMarie » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:03 am

Why your not helping me
PLEASE BACK MAY ACCOUNT
USERNAME : CowboyDiva
Hays ill be waiting for to long years...
Please back my account
Please help
:(
I sending emails to you and ur not reply!
Just back my CowboyDiva
And my SgL_and_Coke
:cry:
PhoenixMarie

Postby PhoenixMarie » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:03 am

Why your not helping me
PLEASE BACK MAY ACCOUNT
Please back my account
Please help
Just back my CowboyDiva
And my SgL_and_Coke
:cry:
PhoenixMarie

Postby PhoenixMarie » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:07 am

Why your not helping me
PLEASE BACK MAY ACCOUNT
Please back my account
Please help
Just back my CowboyDiva
And my SgL_and_Coke
:cry: Please Unbanned
I got banned Why?? :cry:
Unbanned rob Please back..... May acc
PhoenixMarie

Postby IceLee23 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:05 am

Help Me robby unbanned my IceLee banned for steam refund i don't know why i'm not cheating
IceLee23

Previous

Return to General