TIGHTER SECURITY!!!

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

TIGHTER SECURITY!!!

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:00 pm

OK I LOVE THIS GAME BUT SERIOUSLY!!! ITS CRAZY!!! Hacers,Scammers,Beggers, And just plain idiots! people think they can get away with anything, so im taking a stand. please comment "SECURITY" below this if you want better security in the game, a system to stop scammers from stealing your hard earned cash, noobs from following you and begging, hackers from hacking! id like a list of rules put i each town for things you can be temporaraliy banned for with sufficient evidence, a jail to pu players in for a set amount of time ( temporary banning).so rob, take a look at whats below, i know its hard work, its a great game but its becomeing less fun to play with people like what i mentioned above playing. so please take this into consideration if you even getaround to readin this. thanks for reading-S.S
Image
User avatar
SOUL_SLAYER
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:31 pm
Location: Behind you.

Re: TIGHTER SECURITY!!!

Postby SlayerBlade » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:55 pm

SOUL_SLAYER wrote:OK I LOVE THIS GAME BUT SERIOUSLY!!! ITS CRAZY!!! Hacers,Scammers,Beggers, And just plain idiots! people think they can get away with anything, so im taking a stand. please comment "SECURITY" below this if you want better security in the game, a system to stop scammers from stealing your hard earned cash, noobs from following you and begging, hackers from hacking! id like a list of rules put i each town for things you can be temporaraliy banned for with sufficient evidence, a jail to pu players in for a set amount of time ( temporary banning).so rob, take a look at whats below, i know its hard work, its a great game but its becomeing less fun to play with people like what i mentioned above playing. so please take this into consideration if you even getaround to readin this. thanks for reading-S.S


With begging noobs, yeah you can't do much about them. I get them sending me trade requests all the time but you can't do anything about it.

With scammers, you have to be smarter then them.

Hackers, yeah we seriously need more work on dealing with them.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5532

Helmet Heroes Comics.
User avatar
SlayerBlade
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:20 pm

Re: TIGHTER SECURITY!!!

Postby Gret » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:00 pm

Pretty much what Slayer said; can't do anything about the beggars, and try not to fall for scams - though something could be changed a little with trade accepting. What hackers though? Anyone with ridiculously hacked stats is usually found and banned pretty quickly, but botters are a bit harder to prove of hacking. Are there other hacks out or something?
Image
User avatar
Gret
 
Posts: 430
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:44 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: TIGHTER SECURITY!!!

Postby Y.L. » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:34 pm

Gret wrote:Pretty much what Slayer said; can't do anything about the beggars, and try not to fall for scams - though something could be changed a little with trade accepting. What hackers though? Anyone with ridiculously hacked stats is usually found and banned pretty quickly, but botters are a bit harder to prove of hacking. Are there other hacks out or something?


Theres still item duplicators.
Image
Y.L.
 
Posts: 301
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:06 am
Location: US

Re: TIGHTER SECURITY!!!

Postby machoman547 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:47 pm

Begging can be reduced by adding the ability to turn incoming trade requests off
machoman547
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:50 pm

Re: TIGHTER SECURITY!!!

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:10 pm

other hacks: infinite money, infinte life, xp hacks, one guy was running around dropping blades of hatred, one guy picked them up then said all of his money in his atm was gone after he sold the blades and put the money in the atm with the rest of his money,dont know if that something to do but it seems very suspicious that all that happend after he put it in the atm and now buckets are baisically ruined, rob told me only 8 existed+ the one from the drop yesterday,i have 3 which should be 1/3 but apperently more than 9 exist because of stupid hackers that duplicate items. atleast claws still are rare.
Image
User avatar
SOUL_SLAYER
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:31 pm
Location: Behind you.

Re: TIGHTER SECURITY!!!

Postby SlayerBlade » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:32 pm

SOUL_SLAYER wrote:other hacks: infinite money, infinte life, xp hacks, one guy was running around dropping blades of hatred, one guy picked them up then said all of his money in his atm was gone after he sold the blades and put the money in the atm with the rest of his money,dont know if that something to do but it seems very suspicious that all that happend after he put it in the atm and now buckets are baisically ruined, rob told me only 8 existed+ the one from the drop yesterday,i have 3 which should be 1/3 but apperently more than 9 exist because of stupid hackers that duplicate items. atleast claws still are rare.


The game runs off flash right? Well that is one of the easiest things to hack.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5532

Helmet Heroes Comics.
User avatar
SlayerBlade
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:20 pm


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest