Sick and Tired

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Sick and Tired

Postby belding » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:42 am

I can't take people telling me to leave a room because they are leveling. WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM THERE FOR? :x

In the past week I have had 3 people ask me to leave a drillbot room because they were leveling. Whenever people tell me a room is theirs I try to explain that there are more people than rooms and it is unreasonable to expect people to leave a room because you want them to. I usually go out of my way to give up kills to other people and not spend a lot of time in one room, I would probably leave if there was a person in there pretty quick if they didn't say anything to me, but it boils my blood when they do.

The worst example was just now. Someone (I won't name names) was in drills and told me the room was theirs because they had an alt in there to make drills spawn faster. I gave my normal explanation and they said that they were in a guild leveling race so I had to leave. I looked at their alt and they had negative hp. So they were exploiting a glitch and harassing people to leave their room. It pissed me off more than anything else in the game in the past month so I came here to vent

Venting over...sorry it was long.

What do you guys think about this?
belding

Re: Sick and Tired

Postby sankentyosu » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:30 am

Oh, I usually make it personal and try to ks as much of their kills as possible. Then the room becomes mine ^_^

Nah, I just dont pay attention to them. Just pretend they didnt say anything.
sankentyosu

Postby Deej » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:41 am

Don't worry about it. Nobody "owns" any maps, rooms, or anything within the game. Go where you want. Someone telling you to leave a map is essentially the same as a random civilian telling you to leave a public park. It means nothing. There are no acceptable reasons for any player to command another player, nor are players required to listen to an other player's demands. Play where you want, when you want, how you want. Just don't break the game's rules.
Deej

Postby CandyNutJob » Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:05 am

Exactly. It happens to me all the time. If I can out farm someone in the area I grind in, I do it. If I cant out grind them, then they take the area from me and I go grind somewhere else. Gets me soo mad when that happens but its whatever. I thought myself the force so now I can do amazing things that even the leader of Legendary wasnt able to accomplish xP
CandyNutJob

Postby plak&shlak » Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:45 am

dont give them a sh it
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby Naruto » Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:58 am

Ignore them. Just keep grinding there. If they don't like it then they leave. Happened to me in the Drill Bot room as well, player named "LIK3" kept telling me to leave the room and when I refused he called me a weakling, funny thing is that I kicked his ass in PVP and when I reminded him of that fact he kept calling me a weakling.

Just ignore them and keep smashing away at monsters like they were never there in the first place, people like that are seriously as annoying as beggars.
Naruto

Postby plak&shlak » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:47 am

as natuto says ignore
i also ignored
when someone wish from money or items i tell him go find other sucker
also if people will quit because the anoyying people the game isnt live a long time
we should fight them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
who is with me???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby n0l1mi7z » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:26 am

Whenever that happens to me, I just thank them for helping me level and ignore their demands and raging with a troll in my face and a spring in my bow.
n0l1mi7z

Postby Sasuke » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:07 am

Most of them are selfish, to name a few: likoh06, who frequently asks you to leave, and a few others. :|

~Nya!
Sasuke

Location: Living peacefully in Snowy Flats, stalking the fabled Ice Blade of the Gods.

Postby coke_na_rc » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:57 am

have some of that before too!.. the thing is "as long as i can reach and kill a monster no one can stop me" thats super ignore :lol:
Beat that
Spoiler: show
coke_na_rc

Return to General