International Anti-thunder day

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

International Anti-thunder day

Postby rex24602 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:55 pm

So im A mage but like some other mages i constantly use thunder in pvp or gvg. So on 1/27/15 I will not use thunder in gvg or pvp and anyone who would like to join in this event just... don't spam/use thunder for the whole day. comment if your in.
rex24602

Re: International Anti-thunder day

Postby itblobboy » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:05 pm

I don't even have points in thunder...

Should be easy.
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Postby rex24602 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:07 pm

itblobboy wrote:I don't even have points in thunder...

Should be easy.

lol
rex24602

Postby Stabber » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:07 pm

I'll join. But only if archers don't use arrow rain, cowboys don't use grenades/shotgun, and warriors don't use power attack.
Stabber

Postby rex24602 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:11 pm

Stabber wrote:I'll join. But only if archers don't use arrow rain, cowboys don't use grenades/shotgun, and warriors don't use power attack.

Well i guess... but all of thoughs you can dodge but lightling once ur in range your done.
rex24602

Postby koalasium » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:26 pm

rex24602 wrote:
Stabber wrote:I'll join. But only if archers don't use arrow rain, cowboys don't use grenades/shotgun, and warriors don't use power attack.

Well i guess... but all of thoughs you can dodge but lightling once ur in range your done.

But if you're in range of grenades, you're basically done for. Power attack; if you're in range, you're basically done for. Arrow rain; if you're in the middle of someone spamming arrow rain, it's gotta be hard to dodge all 48 arrows.
Spoiler: show

Credits to Naughty for the sig
Seriously though... We need to do the universe a favor and wipe this world out. Admittedly, we're bound to do it whether we intend to or not in just a matter of time.
-Tomatha

Check out my new blog.
koalasium

Postby Lightdefender » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:59 pm

koalasium wrote:But if you're in range of grenades, you're basically done for. Power attack; if you're in range, you're basically done for. Arrow rain; if you're in the middle of someone spamming arrow rain, it's gotta be hard to dodge all 48 arrows.

Grenade-not true. you can dash to dodge the explosion because of the delay
Power attack-only idiots will stand still to get killed.
Arrow rain-there are gaps between each arrow. So it is possible to dodge. Also, the maximum output is 5.
Thunder-its range is a solid circle. Anyone within the circle gets hit, unless there are corpses around that absorb the lightning.

I hate that my bullets can't deal damage when it is a headshot. What's more annoying is that the others can hit me, but I can't hit them, even though they are right in front of me.
People teleport across the screen a lot.
Lightdefender

Postby Lu-Bu » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:13 pm

Ehhhh I guess I will join the cause and not use The warrior B Attack.
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwGN06 ... yCg/videos
Hail the king of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s
Lu-Bu

Postby Lycanblade » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:15 pm

i find that multi attack is more op than pwr attack
ImageImage
Lycanblade

Location: That corner where I always go to cry...the one with hot blondes

Postby Lu-Bu » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:19 pm

Lycanblade wrote:i find that multi attack is more op than pwr attack

well I got a pretty decent power attack I shoved all my points in it :P
Lu-Bu

Postby koalasium » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:22 pm

Lightdefender wrote:Grenade-not true. you can dash to dodge the explosion because of the delay

Grenades cause lag. If you're stuck in the middle of it, kinda hard to dash out of it. And besides, with this logic, you can say the same thing for thunder.

Lightdefender wrote:Power attack-only idiots will stand still to get killed.

Warriors can JUMP, and they do power attack while jumping. Kinda hard to dodge when you're in the middle of arrow rain or thunder.

Lightdefender wrote:Arrow rain-there are gaps between each arrow. So it is possible to dodge. Also, the maximum output is 5.

Max output is six...and for the "gaps" part, what I was talking about is if the archer spams arrow rain. There's something like 24 arrows in the air (since 4 times 6 is 24), and standing still in a "gap" won't help cuz another arrow will hit you.

Lightdefender wrote:Thunder-its range is a solid circle. Anyone within the circle gets hit, unless there are corpses around that absorb the lightning.

While thunder is obviously the most OP, you can still dodge it by not being in the circle.

Seriously though... We need to do the universe a favor and wipe this world out. Admittedly, we're bound to do it whether we intend to or not in just a matter of time.
-Tomatha

Check out my new blog.
koalasium

Postby Mariofan1 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:29 pm

I think I'll carry on thundering, unless I see people from forum. e.g. I won't thunder koalasium but i will thunder xXxFaZeH31M37Sw4GxXx
How to make a signature
Questions? PM or; Contact me on Discord: FstMario#5153
Mariofan1

Postby Lu-Bu » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:41 pm

Mariofan1 wrote: xXxFaZeH31M37Sw4GxXx

what an odd name.
and yes warriors can dash and spam n in the air its pretty effective on monsters and players
Lu-Bu

Postby Lightdefender » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:14 pm

koalasium wrote:
Lightdefender wrote:Grenade-not true. you can dash to dodge the explosion because of the delay

Grenades cause lag. If you're stuck in the middle of it, kinda hard to dash out of it. And besides, with this logic, you can say the same thing for thunder.

Lightdefender wrote:Power attack-only idiots will stand still to get killed.

Warriors can JUMP, and they do power attack while jumping. Kinda hard to dodge when you're in the middle of arrow rain or thunder.

Lightdefender wrote:Arrow rain-there are gaps between each arrow. So it is possible to dodge. Also, the maximum output is 5.

Max output is six...and for the "gaps" part, what I was talking about is if the archer spams arrow rain. There's something like 24 arrows in the air (since 4 times 6 is 24), and standing still in a "gap" won't help cuz another arrow will hit you.

Lightdefender wrote:Thunder-its range is a solid circle. Anyone within the circle gets hit, unless there are corpses around that absorb the lightning.

While thunder is obviously the most OP, you can still dodge it by not being in the circle.

lol don't mix things up. Thunder covers the widest range with its deadly power. Also, it is very likely to dodge the other attacks, but it is very hard to run out of the circle, unless you avoid the attack for once.

Warriors can jump and attack, very basic attack way. But we can dash straight through them when they are in the air.

Archers can spam arrows. But as long as we are not directly above them, we are safe.

Grenades don't cause that much lag. So, stop making it sound like a bigger deal than what it actually is. That lag is caused by your connection. I don't get much lag when the others spam grenades and I can still dodge them. What makes it hard is the deviation of player locations because what you see often deceives you.
Lightdefender

Postby koalasium » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:43 pm

Lightdefender wrote:Archers can spam arrows. But as long as we are not directly above them, we are safe.

If this logic is true...I'll have to halve my PVP kills. Believe me, people still get hit when they're not above me.

As for thunder, I said it's OP. But the circle size never increases.

Warriors: yes they're at a disadvantage, but ask other warriors. You can't run straight through them. They still have dash. If it's a lvl 15 dash warrior vs a lvl 5 dash cowboy, chances are, the warrior will probably win if there's no lag.

And you're a cowboy, right? I won't use grenades for my argument anymore. But I'm an archer. Don't underestimate the arrow rain.

-Tomatha

Check out my new blog.
koalasium

Postby Lightdefender » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:51 pm

koalasium wrote:=

And you're a cowboy, right? I won't use grenades for my argument anymore. But I'm an archer. Don't underestimate the arrow rain.

Lol feel free to use grenades as an argument. I never use them unless some random mages spam thunder near me. Normally, cowboys don't spam grenades, unless they realize that they are weaker compared to their enemies, or when they are too lame to shoot.

I pvped pft and other archers, such as lolman3o3. So, I understand how arrow rains work. It is not hard as long as you can get over your impulse to commit suicide.

Warriors with high dash speed often lose their control. However their speed causes a lag that when I hit them, I deal no damage. Remember that high speed means less control. Just imagine running at light speed to catch up with a bus and miss the door because you are too fast to react. Or when you ride a fast horse, you can't gain full control.
Lightdefender

Postby Kurumi » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:35 am

No support for Anti-Thunder Day but 100% support for ANTI SPECIAL ATTACKS DAY. I will not stop pressing m unless I see an archer not using arrow rain. Until then...
#ThunderSpam :twisted:
I AM A VERY SARCASTIC PERSON.

Kurumi

Postby Lightdefender » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:49 am

How about an international peace day? We can't attack in pvp.
Lightdefender

Postby itblobboy » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:05 pm

Lightdefender wrote:Thunder covers the widest range with its deadly power.

Whoa nelly, slow down there. It deals 90% magic damage consecutively to do 180% damage. And remember, magic particles have nothing to do with that.

It's basically equal to a warrior attack that hits anything within a radius that is NOT on par with arrow rain.

Thunder is the most OP solely because of auto aim - don't you forget it.
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

itblobboy

Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Postby Lightdefender » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:54 pm

itblobboy wrote:
Lightdefender wrote:Thunder covers the widest range with its deadly power.

Whoa nelly, slow down there. It deals 90% magic damage consecutively to do 180% damage. And remember, magic particles have nothing to do with that.

It's basically equal to a warrior attack that hits anything within a radius that is NOT on par with arrow rain.

Thunder is the most OP solely because of auto aim - don't you forget it.

First of all, I never said thunder deals more than the normal damage. Second, it is true the thunder is quite deadly when you don't have high def, like me. One or two hits and I need to say goodbye. Third, where do the particles come from? I don't think I mentioned any.

After all, I didn't forget the fact and I won't.
Lightdefender

Postby koalasium » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:24 pm

Lightdefender wrote:Second, it is true the thunder is quite deadly when you don't have high def, like me.

I feel as though HP is more important if you have a decent def already. It's better to put 1k points in HP than 100 points in defense.

-Tomatha

Check out my new blog.
koalasium

Postby Lightdefender » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:05 pm

koalasium wrote:
Lightdefender wrote:Second, it is true the thunder is quite deadly when you don't have high def, like me.

I feel as though HP is more important if you have a decent def already. It's better to put 1k points in HP than 100 points in defense.

But hp isn't the final solution. Def is the key. If you don't have enough def, you are very likely to be the passive side in pvp.
Lightdefender

Postby itblobboy » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:47 pm

Lightdefender wrote:Third, where do the particles come from? I don't think I mentioned any.

The common misunderstanding that thunder deals damage as though it was cumulative of all the particles, a lot of people like to think that thunder deals THAT kind of damage, when in fact its rather modest per hit - as it is with thunder. It wasn't just for you, it was for anyone who might read this and not have known the difference.

itblobboy

Postby Naruto » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:04 pm

Lightdefender wrote:But hp isn't the final solution. Def is the key. If you don't have enough def, you are very likely to be the passive side in pvp.

HP is the final solution. Defense isn't as significant in PVP. I have 4500 defense and take 0 dmg from Titanium Vultures but most players in PVP are able to damage me and kill me quite easily especially if they spam bullet/Thunder stun lock me.

HP is the reason why coke at one point if I remember correctly had 50K HP although that HP pool is probably a lot bigger by now.
Naruto

Postby koalasium » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:12 pm

Naruto wrote:
Lightdefender wrote:But hp isn't the final solution. Def is the key. If you don't have enough def, you are very likely to be the passive side in pvp.

HP is the final solution. Defense isn't as significant in PVP. I have 4500 defense and take 0 dmg from Titanium Vultures but most players in PVP are able to damage me and kill me quite easily especially if they spam bullet/Thunder stun lock me.

HP is the reason why coke at one point if I remember correctly had 50K HP although that HP pool is probably a lot bigger by now.

Yea, with the new dmg formula, even if you have coke defense, you can still get hurt by noobs...you'll get hurt either way. So high hp=higher survival rate.

-Tomatha

Check out my new blog.
koalasium

Next

Return to General