New HH Update Picture from Robby (updated)

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Re: New HH Update Picture from Robby

Postby itblobboy » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:24 pm

MisoSoup247 wrote:
belding wrote:I've missed you Misho... it has just been so ....*sniff*...its been so hard.....Naruto hasn't been around and you haven't been around....It is good to see you...

I don't like the way you whispered "its been so hard" and that's the thing keeping me from going near you :lol:


Oh, you noticed it too? I thought it was just my mind being dirty/immature and I decided not to say anything.

Okay, I feel comfortable admitting I found that creepy too. :lol:
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9214
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Re: New HH Update Picture from Robby

Postby belding » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:01 am

I open up and you guys take it to the gutter? I was pouring my heart out in an emotional flood, I wasn't thinking of innuendos.

Why would "it" be hard if he was gone anyways if I was being a creep? If I was a creep "it" would be hard because he is back. Which it is NOT!!
Image
User avatar
belding
 
Posts: 1168
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:47 am

Re: New HH Update Picture from Robby

Postby MisoSoup247 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:22 pm

belding wrote:I open up and you guys take it to the gutter? I was pouring my heart out in an emotional flood, I wasn't thinking of innuendos.

Why would "it" be hard if he was gone anyways if I was being a creep? If I was a creep "it" would be hard because he is back. Which it is NOT!!

This kind of reminds me of that one time you sent me a really creepy PM ingame...
Image
User avatar
MisoSoup247
 
Posts: 3196
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:45 am

Re: New HH Update Picture from Robby

Postby Poodle » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:24 am

Lu-Bu wrote:Here is another interesting quote from robby......(Had to delete it to show the cameos)
I Have found all the Cameo's in miso's picture.
Here they are:
Belding possibly?
some noob character and a gregore fish!
itblobboy and his house and somebody else, Also miso hiding behind a tree.
Also the walker is looking behind to the right.

Sir Plz on rock....
Image
Spoiler: show
Image
Thanks to Lotsoflove for this sig :D
Image
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water

Jakub wrote:Luck is cut in half by 1/3. So if a pet had 18 luck, it now has 6 luck.
User avatar
Poodle
 
Posts: 1958
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:03 pm
Location: USA, North America, Earth, Solar System#842, Milky way Galaxy, Universe #217, Multiverse

Re: New HH Update Picture from Robby

Postby Lightdefender » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:28 am

MisoSoup247 wrote:
belding wrote:I open up and you guys take it to the gutter? I was pouring my heart out in an emotional flood, I wasn't thinking of innuendos.

Why would "it" be hard if he was gone anyways if I was being a creep? If I was a creep "it" would be hard because he is back. Which it is NOT!!

This kind of reminds me of that one time you sent me a really creepy PM ingame...
Image


Maybe that was when people debated your gender...
Lightdefender
 
Posts: 1450
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:17 am
Location: HEAVEN

Re: New HH Update Picture from Robby

Postby belding » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:12 pm

MisoSoup247 wrote:
belding wrote:I open up and you guys take it to the gutter? I was pouring my heart out in an emotional flood, I wasn't thinking of innuendos.

Why would "it" be hard if he was gone anyways if I was being a creep? If I was a creep "it" would be hard because he is back. Which it is NOT!!

This kind of reminds me of that one time you sent me a really creepy PM ingame...
Image
I sorta remember this. I think there was a small genital joke from you to prompt it.
Image
User avatar
belding
 
Posts: 1168
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:47 am

Re: New HH Update Picture from Robby

Postby itblobboy » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:29 pm

belding wrote:Image


I will forever see the tissue you are holding in your signature differently from this point forward.
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9214
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Re: New HH Update Picture from Robby (updated)

Postby MisoSoup247 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:49 pm

New Pictures:
Image
Image
Image
I might just start playing everyday again in hopes of seeing the update as soon as it comes! :lol:
User avatar
MisoSoup247
 
Posts: 3196
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:45 am

Re: New HH Update Picture from Robby (updated)

Postby Lightdefender » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:56 pm

It seems that Naruto's idea comes true now. Congrats!
Lightdefender
 
Posts: 1450
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:17 am
Location: HEAVEN

Re: New HH Update Picture from Robby (updated)

Postby Naughty » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:44 pm

Neat.
User avatar
Naughty
 
Posts: 776
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:13 pm

Re: New HH Update Picture from Robby (updated)

Postby Im_a_merchant » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:05 pm

Coke said it will be out by the end of January
Image
User avatar
Im_a_merchant
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:42 am

Re: New HH Update Picture from Robby (updated)

Postby Lu-Bu » Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:16 pm

Lmao.
that viper mythril doe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
Image
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwGN06 ... yCg/videos
Hail the king of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s
User avatar
Lu-Bu
 
Posts: 5642
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:56 pm
Location: Just chilling back at my roots

Re: New HH Update Picture from Robby (updated)

Postby Lightdefender » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:25 pm

Im_a_merchant wrote:Coke said it will be out by the end of January


That'll be after my midterm and SCIO competition.
Lightdefender
 
Posts: 1450
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:17 am
Location: HEAVEN

Re: New HH Update Picture from Robby (updated)

Postby MisoSoup247 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:30 pm

Im_a_merchant wrote:Coke said it will be out by the end of January

Like definitely? Because that would be awesome!! :o :D 8-)
User avatar
MisoSoup247
 
Posts: 3196
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:45 am

Re: New HH Update Picture from Robby (updated)

Postby Stabber » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:10 pm

So here is what appears will be in the update:

• Guild castle wars (although there hasn't been any mention of that since a post several months ago, so maybe it will be pushed back)
• The lavastone area (including Miso's fish)
• Wall's dragon (colored by Naruto) seems to be in the cutscene
• Pretty backdrops for all the stages
• A new 2.5D look for the game
• Several new items (cyro?)
• Several nasty bugs will be patched (ex. fishing spot bugs, the random number bug)
• Cowboy guns will be rebalanced

I give the update an ETA of 1 to 2 weeks.
User avatar
Stabber
 
Posts: 973
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:11 pm

Re: New HH Update Picture from Robby (updated)

Postby MisoSoup247 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:23 pm

Stabber wrote:So here is what appears will be in the update:

• Guild castle wars (although there hasn't been any mention of that since a post several months ago, so maybe it will be pushed back)
• The lavastone area (including Miso's fish)
• Wall's dragon (colored by Naruto) seems to be in the cutscene
• Pretty backdrops for all the stages
• A new 2.5D look for the game
• Several new items (cyro?)
• Several nasty bugs will be patched (ex. fishing spot bugs, the random number bug)
• Cowboy guns will be rebalanced

I give the update an ETA of 1 to 2 weeks.

CYRO SET YOU SAY!?!?!?
Image
User avatar
MisoSoup247
 
Posts: 3196
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:45 am

Re: New HH Update Picture from Robby (updated)

Postby Lightdefender » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:46 pm

Stabber wrote:• Cowboy guns will be rebalanced
[/color]


WTF? I hope it is only about the chaingun's speed.

Btw, where is the part of modifying thunder?
Lightdefender
 
Posts: 1450
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:17 am
Location: HEAVEN

Re: New HH Update Picture from Robby (updated)

Postby Lu-Bu » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:01 am

Stabber wrote:So here is what appears will be in the update:

• Guild castle wars (although there hasn't been any mention of that since a post several months ago, so maybe it will be pushed back)
• The lavastone area (including Miso's fish)
• Wall's dragon (colored by Naruto) seems to be in the cutscene
• Pretty backdrops for all the stages
• A new 2.5D look for the game
• Several new items (cyro?)
• Several nasty bugs will be patched (ex. fishing spot bugs, the random number bug)
• Cowboy guns will be rebalanced

I give the update an ETA of 1 to 2 weeks.

In my opinion robby should work on one thing at a time =/ He is over working himself Besides all the
things he needs to do to make a new 3D-iish syle AND new items and fix bugs is a lot but he also has to rebalance
cowboy guns And not to mention how the hell would guild wars work with the 3D-ish style
or pvp Point Blank!
I say Go to a Spa robby and RELAX take a day off we can wait another day for a new
area.
Image
Image
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwGN06 ... yCg/videos
Hail the king of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s
User avatar
Lu-Bu
 
Posts: 5642
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:56 pm
Location: Just chilling back at my roots

Re: New HH Update Picture from Robby (updated)

Postby Kurumi » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:17 am

Hmmm... It seems like Viper scammed someone in mithrill.
I AM A VERY SARCASTIC PERSON.

Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
Kurumi
 
Posts: 743
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:25 am
Location: Error 404: Location Not Found

Previous

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests