Question about chopping

Anything Helmet Heroes related can be posted here.

Question about chopping

Postby Illusionist » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:54 pm

What is the mechanic to chopping damage? Has different trees different defenses? Which class is the best to chop?
Image
Image
My life is only one BIG ILLUSION. Is your too ?
Illusion is there
User avatar
Illusionist
 
Posts: 553
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:11 am
Location: Real eyes realise real lies...

Re: Question about chopping

Postby I_am_a_Merchant » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:56 pm

warrior is the best to chop when you are a lower level because you cant deal any damage to trees at lower lvls but i have a friend that is almost lvl 400 that can chop down a tree in like 1 minute due to upwards shoot (hes a cowboy)
IGN: I_am_a_Merchant
Image
If you have any shiny fish or books for sale Click Here
User avatar
I_am_a_Merchant
 
Posts: 985
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:36 pm

Re: Question about chopping

Postby Poodle » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:58 pm

I_am_a_Merchant wrote:warrior is the best to chop when you are a lower level because you cant deal any damage to trees at lower lvls but i have a friend that is almost lvl 400 that can chop down a tree in like 1 minute due to upwards shoot (hes a cowboy)

I'm a level 200 warrior and I average about 45 seconds......
Image
Spoiler: show
Image
Thanks to Lotsoflove for this sig :D
Image
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water

Jakub wrote:Luck is cut in half by 1/3. So if a pet had 18 luck, it now has 6 luck.
User avatar
Poodle
 
Posts: 1958
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:03 pm
Location: USA, North America, Earth, Solar System#842, Milky way Galaxy, Universe #217, Multiverse

Re: Question about chopping

Postby Stabber » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:35 pm

The chopping damage formula is sqrt(sqrt(playerDamage / treeDefense) * 1.5 * choppingLevel)
User avatar
Stabber
 
Posts: 973
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:11 pm

Re: Question about chopping

Postby Lightdefender » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:14 pm

Stabber wrote:The chopping damage formula is sqrt(sqrt(playerDamage / treeDefense) * 1.5 * choppingLevel)


How about a online calculator for that?
Lightdefender
 
Posts: 1450
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:17 am
Location: HEAVEN

Re: Question about chopping

Postby Stabber » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:26 pm

Lightdefender wrote:
Stabber wrote:The chopping damage formula is sqrt(sqrt(playerDamage / treeDefense) * 1.5 * choppingLevel)


How about a online calculator for that?


I'd need to know the defense stat for every tree if I was to do that.
User avatar
Stabber
 
Posts: 973
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:11 pm

Re: Question about chopping

Postby Lightdefender » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:06 pm

Stabber wrote:
Lightdefender wrote:
Stabber wrote:The chopping damage formula is sqrt(sqrt(playerDamage / treeDefense) * 1.5 * choppingLevel)


How about a online calculator for that?


I'd need to know the defense stat for every tree if I was to do that.


You don't have to do that. You can have a parameter that allows players to type in their stats.
Lightdefender
 
Posts: 1450
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:17 am
Location: HEAVEN


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests