The Devil's Army

Talk about Guild related stuff here.

Re: The Devil's Army

Postby killingsucker77 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:31 pm

Hey Ya, On all first, Mr.newbie, I did not even say'' sorry'' to you, Second, I am not a stealer, i do not even saw you on this game .. and from last, you suck, badassness level? ehehe, kidding with me, duh, i think u must make a paragraph better and talk more things about me, I'm not a stealer.
KS
Last edited by killingsucker77 on Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
killingsucker77
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:47 pm
Location: Just here

Re: The Devil's Army

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:20 pm

if your going to joke about something it has to be funny.
Image
User avatar
SOUL_SLAYER
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:31 pm
Location: Behind you.

Re: The Devil's Army

Postby killingsucker77 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:02 am

SOUL_SLAYER wrote:if your going to joke about something it has to be funny.

I'm Not Joking Cuz i'm saying Truth, He Lies, nvm ill forget this problem. Let's have fun.
Image
User avatar
killingsucker77
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:47 pm
Location: Just here

Re: The Devil's Army

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:20 am

not you killing, notch was talking about something else then he trailed off over he when i didnt respond, im just now getting back to him.
Image
User avatar
SOUL_SLAYER
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:31 pm
Location: Behind you.

Re: The Devil's Army

Postby killingsucker77 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:54 am

Okeh.
Image
User avatar
killingsucker77
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:47 pm
Location: Just here

Re: The Devil's Army

Postby Fortunatenotch » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:35 pm

Image
This post is getting full of colorful language by killingsucker, man if you did not liked it so then get out of this post or dont even reply, ANYWAYS im here to discuss about the guild AND ONLY THE GUILD NOW (NO EXCUSES COME HERE ONLY TO TALK ABOUT THE GUILD AND ONLY IF IT IS IMPORTANT).
----------------------Guild---------------Guild-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont know if MasterYi and Contressa are playing with me or not but if you guys are please by god TELL ME D: i am always getting kicked of this guild and i dont fricking now why, if you guys say to me join and then kick me please do not accept me or accept me and dont kick me anymore. thats all
-Fortunatenotch :lol:
My queen...
Image
Image
User avatar
Fortunatenotch
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:50 pm
Location: Behind you!!!!

Re: The Devil's Army

Postby Contressa » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:35 pm

Sorry Fortunotch.. things get kinda hectic sometimes trying to compete with other HOF guilds.

I would also like to take this time to mention we are the #1 in guild vs guilds kills. Special thanks to Rumgum, Loudkitty, and MasterYi. Sorry to all of the great guildies i havn't mentioned, i appreciate all of you.
Contressa
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:40 pm

Re: The Devil's Army

Postby r3v3r3nd » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:27 am

Hey, I found a fan of your gang today. Apparently he also thinks I am in it.

Image


Well I think that probably killed his chances of getting the donations he so desires.
Image
User avatar
r3v3r3nd
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:44 pm

Re: The Devil's Army

Postby Naruto » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:19 am

r3v3r3nd wrote:Hey, I found a fan of your gang today. Apparently he also thinks I am in it.

Image


Well I think that probably killed his chances of getting the donations he so desires.


Hahahahahaha :lol: Oh my, this is most amusing :)
Image
User avatar
Naruto
 
Posts: 2366
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:45 pm
Location: Nindo Nation

Re: The Devil's Army

Postby Contressa » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:41 am

Yeah.. i got the same message yesterday too. This dude was MAD hahaha, he must be someone that can't get in? idk, but he raged.
Contressa
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:40 pm

Re: The Devil's Army

Postby Konrad » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:46 pm

"n***** army"
Pahahah his logic is flawless :lol:
User avatar
Konrad
 
Posts: 464
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:51 pm
Location: London, UK

Re: The Devil's Army

Postby r3v3r3nd » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:19 pm

Contressa wrote:Yeah.. i got the same message yesterday too. This dude was MAD hahaha, he must be someone that can't get in? idk, but he raged.


Well, you won't be seeing any more from him.

Be sure to thank robby!
Image
User avatar
r3v3r3nd
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:44 pm

Re: The Devil's Army

Postby Contressa » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:46 am

I certainly will thank him, i can't stand people like that. Anyways - As an update: Congratulations to MasterYi for becoming top PVP kill holder. TDA now is running all fronts of player vs. player combat!
Contressa
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:40 pm

Re: The Devil's Army

Postby Fortunatenotch » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:00 pm

I am going to apply again -.- i wait to not be kicked again :lol: :( :cry:
:/ so thats it folks
-Fortunatenotch
My queen...
Image
Image
User avatar
Fortunatenotch
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:50 pm
Location: Behind you!!!!

Re: The Devil's Army

Postby darth » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:23 pm

Sup people.

I am a proud new member of your guild, and I am very happy to be.

I do not know much of the people in the guild, but i'm confident there is not a lot of asses amongst the guild's fellow members.

Also, just to let you know, I have 60% resale also, so i will buy all of your stuff with no profit, but will accept donations when doing so.
So I'll see you all in game.

Best regards,

darth
darth [δύναμις]

Image
User avatar
darth
 
Posts: 600
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:40 pm
Location: Montreal, CA

Re: The Devil's Army

Postby MasterYi » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:07 pm

darth wrote:Sup people.

I am a proud new member of your guild, and I am very happy to be.

I do not know much of the people in the guild, but i'm confident there is not a lot of asses amongst the guild's fellow members.

Also, just to let you know, I have 60% resale also, so i will buy all of your stuff with no profit, but will accept donations when doing so.
So I'll see you all in game.

Best regards,

darth


Welcome! ( Note: This is not the TDA forum ;) ) Try this instead: http://hhthedevilsarmy.createaforum.com/

The biggest ass we have is Contressa, he is also gay.. So watch out for him.
Image

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi
 
Posts: 718
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:30 am

Re: The Devil's Army

Postby CandyNutJob » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:34 pm

Naruto wrote:
r3v3r3nd wrote:Hey, I found a fan of your gang today. Apparently he also thinks I am in it.

Image


Well I think that probably killed his chances of getting the donations he so desires.


Hahahahahaha :lol: Oh my, this is most amusing :)



I find offense to this post
Image
User avatar
CandyNutJob
 
Posts: 493
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:43 pm

Re: The Devil's Army

Postby darth » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:45 pm

You should not. it's simply so stupid that it is funny (i suppose that's what Naruto meant). This "Donations_Accepted" guy is the offender here (and also the perfect moron). But strangely, i've seen a lot of racist people playing HH, shouting pretty rude things that have no place anywhere.

I thought you young people (i might be a little older than most of you) were over this: i mean, for example, everyone in 2013 enjoy or do cultural-based jokes without being accused of racism. I kinda forgot there was still strictly racist people. But those are the most ridiculously awful type of people there is, and they are the only problem.

I mean, personnaly, I laughed when I saw this, but because this guy is so stupid, so ignorant, etc. HE'S the joke.

These were my two cents.

darth
darth [δύναμις]

Image
User avatar
darth
 
Posts: 600
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:40 pm
Location: Montreal, CA

Re: The Devil's Army

Postby MasterYi » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:56 pm

darth wrote:You should not. it's simply so stupid that it is funny (i suppose that's what Naruto meant). This "Donations_Accepted" guy is the offender here (and also the perfect moron). But strangely, i've seen a lot of racist people playing HH, shouting pretty rude things that have no place anywhere.

I thought you young people (i might be a little older than most of you) were over this: i mean, for example, everyone in 2013 enjoy or do cultural-based jokes without being accused of racism. I kinda forgot there was still strictly racist people. But those are the most ridiculously awful type of people there is, and they are the only problem.

I mean, personnaly, I laughed when I saw this, but because this guy is so stupid, so ignorant, etc. HE'S the joke.

These were my two cents.

darth


I'ma write that again, Juuuuuust in case you didn't see it.

Welcome! ( Note: This is not the TDA forum ;) ) Try this instead: http://hhthedevilsarmy.createaforum.com/

The biggest ass we have is Contressa, he is also gay.. So watch out for him.
Image

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi
 
Posts: 718
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:30 am

Re: The Devil's Army

Postby Fortunatenotch » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:46 pm

MasterYi wrote:The biggest ass we have is Contressa, he is also gay.. So watch out for him.

Wait... con is gay AAAAAAAAH :shock: :o :lol: you must be kidding me :lol: but if ur not :( :? (scared alredy of con...)
My queen...
Image
Image
User avatar
Fortunatenotch
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:50 pm
Location: Behind you!!!!

Re: The Devil's Army

Postby MasterYi » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:24 am

Fortunatenotch wrote:
MasterYi wrote:The biggest ass we have is Contressa, he is also gay.. So watch out for him.

Wait... con is gay AAAAAAAAH :shock: :o :lol: you must be kidding me :lol: but if ur not :( :? (scared alredy of con...)



No kidding.



jk
Image

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi
 
Posts: 718
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:30 am

Re: The Devil's Army

Postby BlackStat1973 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:02 am

Contressa

Please Accept me in Your Guild ... Im BlackStat lvl 156.
Image
BlackStat1973
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:57 am

Re: The Devil's Army

Postby rtyubn » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:41 pm

the name is kindof violent :|
IGN-kalaskas5327
Played since Aug 2013
rtyubn
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:15 pm
Location: Stay hydrated.

Re: The Devil's Army

Postby wew124 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:54 pm

MasterYi what is the requirement level of our guild??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
THIS IS YOUR TIME TO DIE IN FEAR!!!!!!!!!!! -----------> (+...+)
User avatar
wew124
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:44 am
Location: Philippines, Davao city

Re: The Devil's Army

Postby MasterYi » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:00 am

wew124 wrote:MasterYi what is the requirement level of our guild??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



I dunno why people keep writing here, this is not our.. forum or anything, just someone who made a thread, but i'll answer.

For The Devils Army it is 170+. We're currently filled up but have 1-2 members who are in-active and ready for replacement.

The Devils Army Trainees has 110+, but we let in form 70-80+ until further on. I think it's about 30-35 members atm.
Image

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi
 
Posts: 718
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:30 am

PreviousNext

Return to Guilds

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest