Legendary

Talk about Guild related stuff here.

Re: Legendary ($20M Competition Starts on the 1st of Decembe

Postby StormNinja » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:21 am

What should I grind for the moment?, Too poor for books to grind bricks., Goos give little exp...
Image

Pusheen.com

S.W.A.G = SOMETHING. WE . ASIANS. GOT
User avatar
StormNinja
 
Posts: 1733
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:15 pm
Location: Banging my gorgeous old leader Naruto.

Re: Legendary ($20M Competition Starts on the 1st of Decembe

Postby itblobboy » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:18 am

I thought goos were famous for having bountiful exp.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9317
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Re: Legendary ($20M Competition Starts on the 1st of Decembe

Postby frostfang123 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:38 am

StormNinja wrote:What should I grind for the moment?, Too poor for books to grind bricks., Goos give little exp...

Goos are great for training pets... a normal player can grind w/ their pets to level 70 in Giant Goo Dungeon. like what i do everytime
User avatar
frostfang123
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:24 am
Location: Susaki, Kochi, Japan

Re: Legendary ($20M Competition Starts on the 1st of Decembe

Postby Stabber » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:43 pm

Cell competitions start in 2 hours. Good luck everyone!

The real purpose of this post was to bump the thread.
User avatar
Stabber
 
Posts: 973
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:11 pm

Re: Legendary ($20M Competition Starts on the 1st of Decembe

Postby Naruto » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:35 am

Spreadsheet has been tabulated and I'll upload the exp and contribution gained per week:

Legendary Cell Competition December 2014
Image
User avatar
Naruto
 
Posts: 2366
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:45 pm
Location: Nindo Nation

Re: Legendary ($20M Competition Starts on the 1st of Decembe

Postby Saruman107 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:27 pm

7/8 days (Blasted Time Zone difference.) in and going strong, keep up the grinding guys, there is a pretty significant reward for this!
Bump...
Image
Kudos to Miso for this sig and Overload for my original avatar! :mrgreen:
Give a damn about giving damns with the damn-giving spoiler below
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
Saruman107
 
Posts: 923
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:53 pm
Location: M.I.A.

Re: Legendary ($20M Competition Starts on the 1st of Decembe

Postby Stabber » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:12 pm

Saruman107 wrote:7/8 days (Blasted Time Zone difference.) in and going strong, keep up the grinding guys, there is a pretty significant reward for this!
Bump...


From the looks of it, r3v3r3nd is on track to win the xp award. I don't know how he does it, but he is a grinding machine.
User avatar
Stabber
 
Posts: 973
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:11 pm

Re: Legendary ($20M Competition Starts on the 1st of Decembe

Postby Naruto » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:30 pm

Stabber wrote:From the looks of it, r3v3r3nd is on track to win the xp award. I don't know how he does it, but he is a grinding machine.

:twisted:
Image
User avatar
Naruto
 
Posts: 2366
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:45 pm
Location: Nindo Nation

Re: Legendary ($20M Competition Starts on the 1st of Decembe

Postby plak&shlak » Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:24 am

Stabber wrote:
Saruman107 wrote:7/8 days (Blasted Time Zone difference.) in and going strong, keep up the grinding guys, there is a pretty significant reward for this!
Bump...


From the looks of it, r3v3r3nd is on track to win the xp award. I don't know how he does it, but he is a grinding machine.

well.. ofcourse the most exp people who grind in reps or proteum win.. so just naruto and r3v3 can win
instead we need to do number of mobs that you kill i this time so everyone will have chance to win
just idea tho
naruto write here the cells it will be more comfortable
ImageImage
User avatar
plak&shlak
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 am
Location: israel

Re: Legendary ($20M Competition Starts on the 1st of Decembe

Postby calvinidea » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:04 pm

Do you include any kind of signing bonus?

How much gold and tickets do I get if I join?

*smirk*
trollin trollin trollin
ImageImage
User avatar
calvinidea
 
Posts: 310
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:23 am

Re: Legendary ($20M Competition Starts on the 1st of Decembe

Postby Pluui » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:43 am

calvinidea wrote:Do you include any kind of signing bonus?

How much gold and tickets do I get if I join?

*smirk*
trollin trollin trollin


wow guys this guy is so troll

this guy trolls so much we will call him shrek

shrek, if you join us I will personally pay you tickets and coins

so many tickets and coins you will be all "wow guy, that is so many tickets and coins"

guys, we must let shrek onto our team so we can have success. Without shrek I am afraid of our failure
Pluui
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:33 pm

Re: Legendary ($20M Competition Starts on the 1st of Decembe

Postby belding » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:04 am

Pluui wrote:
wow guys this guy is so troll

this guy trolls so much we will call him shrek

shrek, if you join us I will personally pay you tickets and coins

so many tickets and coins you will be all "wow guy, that is so many tickets and coins"

guys, we must let shrek onto our team so we can have success. Without shrek I am afraid of our failure

but shrek was an ogre :?
Image
User avatar
belding
 
Posts: 1168
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:47 am

Re: Legendary ($20M Competition Starts on the 1st of Decembe

Postby Pluui » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:26 pm

belding wrote:
Pluui wrote:
wow guys this guy is so troll

this guy trolls so much we will call him shrek

shrek, if you join us I will personally pay you tickets and coins

so many tickets and coins you will be all "wow guy, that is so many tickets and coins"

guys, we must let shrek onto our team so we can have success. Without shrek I am afraid of our failure

but shrek was an ogre :?



:roll:
Pluui
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:33 pm

Re: Legendary ($20M Competition Starts on the 1st of Decembe

Postby r3v3r3nd » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:41 pm

plak&shlak wrote:
Stabber wrote:
Saruman107 wrote:7/8 days (Blasted Time Zone difference.) in and going strong, keep up the grinding guys, there is a pretty significant reward for this!
Bump...


From the looks of it, r3v3r3nd is on track to win the xp award. I don't know how he does it, but he is a grinding machine.

well.. ofcourse the most exp people who grind in reps or proteum win.. so just naruto and r3v3 can win
instead we need to do number of mobs that you kill i this time so everyone will have chance to win
just idea tho
naruto write here the cells it will be more comfortable


I'm paying for an award coming up that will even the playing field and will be something that will be incredibly hard for me to win. Naruto is fine tuning it and I hope it is up soon.

Just keep killing monsters everyone.
Image
User avatar
r3v3r3nd
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:44 pm

Re: Legendary ($20M Competition Starts on the 1st of Decembe

Postby Stabber » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:54 pm

r3v3r3nd wrote:I'm paying for an award coming up that will even the playing field and will be something that will be incredibly hard for me to win. Naruto is fine tuning it and I hope it is up soon.

Just keep killing monsters everyone.



An award for the last place player?
User avatar
Stabber
 
Posts: 973
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:11 pm

Re: Legendary ($20M Competition Starts on the 1st of Decembe

Postby Naruto » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:04 pm

Stabber wrote:
r3v3r3nd wrote:I'm paying for an award coming up that will even the playing field and will be something that will be incredibly hard for me to win. Naruto is fine tuning it and I hope it is up soon.

Just keep killing monsters everyone.



An award for the last place player?

Most levels gained, I've updated the spreadsheet with that section included in.
Image
User avatar
Naruto
 
Posts: 2366
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:45 pm
Location: Nindo Nation

Re: Legendary ($20M Competition Starts on the 1st of Decembe

Postby Lightdefender » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:36 pm

I know I am not supposed to post here because I am not part of Legendary. But Naruto said most of you don't even know me. So I am going to post my stats here:

Gametomb
level 265 (looking for bladed set)
HP: 600
MP: 200
DEX: 300
Strength: 19
Range: 29
Magic: 1
Artillery: 1133
Defense: 450
Note: no pet is activated

Can I join now?
Lightdefender
 
Posts: 1450
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:17 am
Location: HEAVEN

Re: Legendary ($20M Competition Starts on the 1st of Decembe

Postby r3v3r3nd » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:22 pm

I just posted details about the addition to the competition on our forum.
Image
User avatar
r3v3r3nd
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:44 pm

Re: Legendary ($20M Competition Starts on the 1st of Decembe

Postby plak&shlak » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:18 am

r3v3r3nd wrote:Just keep killing monsters everyone.

i kill the most number of mobs in the past week
and also in whole month.. due to the fact two weeks i wasnt here
ImageImage
User avatar
plak&shlak
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 am
Location: israel

Re: Legendary ($20M Competition Starts on the 1st of Decembe

Postby belding » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:56 am

plak&shlak wrote:i kill the most number of mobs in the past week
and also in whole month.. due to the fact two weeks i wasnt here

But you are killing bricks and that doesn't equal most levels. :lol:
Image
User avatar
belding
 
Posts: 1168
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:47 am

Re: Legendary ($20M Competition Starts on the 1st of Decembe

Postby Pft » Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:02 am

Well I am glad about the levels gained part. It's the thing that shows on the LB the total level of all in guild. One thing that could be done is who gets the biggest increase of xp at end to the starting exp. So if anyone can get like 50% or 100% gain. Although the levels gained works just fine instead.
Image

Day of the Legendary: 13 June 2013> 13 June 2015
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd9ETj ... TRFi4Hj0pw
User avatar
Pft
 
Posts: 1438
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:24 pm
Location: The Corner of the Earth

Re: Legendary ($35M Competition ACTIVE)

Postby StormNinja » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:01 pm

Naruto I forgot my account info in the legendary forums so ima make a new one.
Image

Pusheen.com

S.W.A.G = SOMETHING. WE . ASIANS. GOT
User avatar
StormNinja
 
Posts: 1733
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:15 pm
Location: Banging my gorgeous old leader Naruto.

Re: Legendary ($35M Competition ACTIVE)

Postby Lu-Bu » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:25 pm

What is the 35m challenge if i may ask...
whenever i came to guilds i saw that and i wondered what it was about...
Image
Image
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwGN06 ... yCg/videos
Hail the king of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s
User avatar
Lu-Bu
 
Posts: 5642
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:56 pm
Location: Just chilling back at my roots

Re: Legendary ($35M Competition ACTIVE)

Postby MisoSoup247 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:42 pm

Hello Legendary!

I'd just like to re-confirm the alliance between both our guilds, Legendary and The Soup Warrior. I'm just bringing this up because the Guild Castle War updates seems to be coming in a matter of weeks... and a big war is about to begin.


-Sincerely MisoSoup247.


(Let's all pretend this is a letter that I sent, so it's less embarrassing for me since I wrote it formally)
User avatar
MisoSoup247
 
Posts: 3195
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:45 am

Re: Legendary ($35M Competition ACTIVE)

Postby Naruto » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:51 pm

Lu-Bu wrote:What is the 35m challenge if i may ask...
whenever i came to guilds i saw that and i wondered what it was about...

Most gained levels, contribution and exp for the duration of December. Members are grouped into "cells" and the top cell gets a certain amount of that prize money depending on what category they're aiming for.
Image
User avatar
Naruto
 
Posts: 2366
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:45 pm
Location: Nindo Nation

PreviousNext

Return to Guilds

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest