Legendary

Talk about Guild related stuff here.

Re: Legendary

Postby itblobboy » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:26 pm

madchafer wrote:So, nobody is interested in continuing the conversation for Legendary?


Not sure if I can/should. I am not a member of the guild, ever was, or have anything of interest to say about them as a group.

Well, I have one thing to say: Keep up the good work. You guys are legendary for a reason, surely y'all are doing stuff right.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9317
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Re: Legendary

Postby MasterQuackster » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:12 pm

Less talking, more effort
Stop calling me a freaking duck
Image
User avatar
MasterQuackster
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:14 pm
Location: Ashdod, Israel

Re: Legendary

Postby plak&shlak » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:50 pm

madchafer wrote:So, nobody is interested in continuing the conversation for Legendary?

i want.. but no one swag with me :cry:
ImageImage
User avatar
plak&shlak
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 am
Location: israel

Re: Legendary

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:47 pm

Not really much to talk about.
Most of the recent stuff has been Via PM anyways sooo...
Image
User avatar
SOUL_SLAYER
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:31 pm
Location: Behind you.

Re: Legendary

Postby madchafer » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:43 pm

Okay, let's talk about Guild Contribution Points....

Me and MasterQuackster got like 300k yesterday
Image
User avatar
madchafer
 
Posts: 1462
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:48 pm
Location: 'murica

Re: Legendary

Postby MasterQuackster » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:59 am

Look at little mud trying to be of help :lol:
Stop calling me a freaking duck
Image
User avatar
MasterQuackster
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:14 pm
Location: Ashdod, Israel

Re: Legendary

Postby madchafer » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:35 am

Meh, at least I'm contributing to the guild.

If you guys wanna grind with me to farm points, just tell me, we'll grind furiously at GGCD, or what you guys call the "Giant Goo Cube Den"
Image
User avatar
madchafer
 
Posts: 1462
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:48 pm
Location: 'murica

Re: Legendary

Postby plak&shlak » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:09 pm

SOUL_SLAYER wrote:Not really much to talk about.
Most of the recent stuff has been Via PM anyways sooo...

well.. i see sooo many other guild.. make at least 5 posts in day..
i want action
well.. if you talk about contribution points.. how many pints i have? i just cant log in now :cry: :cry:
ImageImage
User avatar
plak&shlak
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 am
Location: israel

Re: Legendary

Postby Pluui » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:56 pm

If one of the guys that has 60% would kindly send me a message in game when you're around I would greatly appreciate it :D I've been on almost continuously for a couple days and my FL says you guys have been on but it hasn't told me that you've logged on, so I'm not sure how I'm missing it but I am and I've now filled up all my extra characters with items and needed to make 2 more so I could continue to level without having to sell the items for a paltry 35% :P thanks guys
Pluui
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:33 pm

Re: Legendary

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:17 pm

Belding is one of the guild resellers.
Image
User avatar
SOUL_SLAYER
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:31 pm
Location: Behind you.

Re: Legendary

Postby itblobboy » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:21 pm

SOUL_SLAYER wrote:Belding is one of the guild resellers.


Don't be ridiculous. Belding is a nobody. He's nothing. He can't help anyone.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9317
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Re: Legendary

Postby belding » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:22 pm

this is true, but I haven't been on a ton lately. I will try to get on this evening and get with you pluui

Damn you blob. You wrote that while I was typing this. It would have said this is true and looked like i was talking abiut what you said. But it isn't true. Right guys?.....guys?
Image
User avatar
belding
 
Posts: 1168
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:47 am

Re: Legendary

Postby itblobboy » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:26 pm

Just another succesful hit n' run on belding.

8-)
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
User avatar
itblobboy
 
Posts: 9317
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 pm
Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Re: Legendary

Postby Caefer » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:36 pm

sometimes i almost feel sorry for belding... but then i remember he is nobody and i can't feel sorry for non-existent people.
Image
User avatar
Caefer
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Re: Legendary

Postby Pluui » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:05 pm

Thanks, Belding :D
Pluui
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:33 pm

Re: Legendary

Postby frostfang123 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:36 am

im level 91... can i have a reservation spot?
User avatar
frostfang123
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:24 am
Location: Susaki, Kochi, Japan

Re: Legendary

Postby r3v3r3nd » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:10 am

What is everybody up to? How was your day? What level are your characters? How is your local sports team doing? Does the color blue smell good?

OK, enough of that. This is just a shameless promotion asking you guys to register on a couple games via my referral links. My excuse? The game told me to do it: "Give your army's address to your friends to get even more and upgrade your army!"

For the mini troopers link, you can actually create three accounts from your computer: http://r3v3r3nd.minitroopers.com

http://r3v3r3nd.mybrute.com

It's free and it takes just a few seconds to complete. It does not require an email and the password is optional.

Now if you decide to start playing, that would be awesome. I could use some help because Naruto won't stop messing with me: Video replay of the recent abuse
Image
User avatar
r3v3r3nd
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:44 pm

Re: Legendary

Postby Naruto » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:45 am

r3v3r3nd wrote:What is everybody up to? How was your day? What level are your characters? How is your local sports team doing? Does the color blue smell good?

OK, enough of that. This is just a shameless promotion asking you guys to register on a couple games via my referral links. My excuse? The game told me to do it: "Give your army's address to your friends to get even more and upgrade your army!"

For the mini troopers link, you can actually create three accounts from your computer: http://r3v3r3nd.minitroopers.com

http://r3v3r3nd.mybrute.com

It's free and it takes just a few seconds to complete. It does not require an email and the password is optional.

Now if you decide to start playing, that would be awesome. I could use some help because Naruto won't stop messing with me: Video replay of the recent abuse

I'm up to my neck trying to survive University right now and in the weekends I'll be hosting a server for Terraria so I can kil-I mean help itblobboy with his map. My day was average. My character is level 404. I'm not sure if we have a local sports team, probably not. The colour blue smells like the crisp ocean breeze or the fresh scent of a clear blue sky.

:twisted:
>chants< KILL r3v! KILL r3v! KILL r3v!

Done, I signed up for your army.

The name I used was: r3v3r3ndisaboss

That's my penance for shooting you several times over and over again.
Image
User avatar
Naruto
 
Posts: 2366
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:45 pm
Location: Nindo Nation

Re: Legendary

Postby r3v3r3nd » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:50 am

Naruto wrote:
r3v3r3nd wrote:What is everybody up to? How was your day? What level are your characters? How is your local sports team doing? Does the color blue smell good?

OK, enough of that. This is just a shameless promotion asking you guys to register on a couple games via my referral links. My excuse? The game told me to do it: "Give your army's address to your friends to get even more and upgrade your army!"

For the mini troopers link, you can actually create three accounts from your computer: http://r3v3r3nd.minitroopers.com

http://r3v3r3nd.mybrute.com

It's free and it takes just a few seconds to complete. It does not require an email and the password is optional.

Now if you decide to start playing, that would be awesome. I could use some help because Naruto won't stop messing with me: Video replay of the recent abuse

I'm up to my neck trying to survive University right now and in the weekends I'll be hosting a server for Terraria so I can kil-I mean help itblobboy with his map. My day was average. My character is level 404. I'm not sure if we have a local sports team, probably not. The colour blue smells like the crisp ocean breeze or the fresh scent of a clear blue sky.

:twisted: >chants< KILL r3v! KILL r3v! KILL r3v!

Done, I signed up for your army.

The name I used was: r3v3r3ndIsABoss.minitroopers.com

That's my penance for shooting you several times over and over again.


I figured you would be the first to respond, but I must say....that was much nicer than I expected. ;)

Thanks buddy!
Image
User avatar
r3v3r3nd
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:44 pm

Re: Legendary

Postby MasterQuackster » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:20 am

This game looks pretty cute so I will try helping out when I get less busy with other stuff.
Stop calling me a freaking duck
Image
User avatar
MasterQuackster
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:14 pm
Location: Ashdod, Israel

Re: Legendary

Postby plak&shlak » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:13 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage
User avatar
plak&shlak
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 am
Location: israel

Re: Legendary

Postby MasterQuackster » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:27 pm

I don't get what's funny
Stop calling me a freaking duck
Image
User avatar
MasterQuackster
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:14 pm
Location: Ashdod, Israel

Re: Legendary

Postby plak&shlak » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:50 am

MasterQuackster wrote:I don't get what's funny

to be real.. i dont know why i laughing
ImageImage
User avatar
plak&shlak
 
Posts: 4979
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 am
Location: israel

Re: Legendary

Postby r3v3r3nd » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:40 pm

Naruto wrote:
r3v3r3nd wrote:What is everybody up to? How was your day? What level are your characters? How is your local sports team doing? Does the color blue smell good?

OK, enough of that. This is just a shameless promotion asking you guys to register on a couple games via my referral links. My excuse? The game told me to do it: "Give your army's address to your friends to get even more and upgrade your army!"

For the mini troopers link, you can actually create three accounts from your computer: http://r3v3r3nd.minitroopers.com

http://r3v3r3nd.mybrute.com

It's free and it takes just a few seconds to complete. It does not require an email and the password is optional.

Now if you decide to start playing, that would be awesome. I could use some help because Naruto won't stop messing with me: Video replay of the recent abuse

I'm up to my neck trying to survive University right now and in the weekends I'll be hosting a server for Terraria so I can kil-I mean help itblobboy with his map. My day was average. My character is level 404. I'm not sure if we have a local sports team, probably not. The colour blue smells like the crisp ocean breeze or the fresh scent of a clear blue sky.

:twisted:
>chants< KILL r3v! KILL r3v! KILL r3v!

Done, I signed up for your army.

The name I used was: r3v3r3ndisaboss

That's my penance for shooting you several times over and over again.


Thanks again for making that recruit for me. He just soloed 7 rats with one revive: http://r3v3r3ndisaboss.minitroopers.com/b/view/miss2 8-)
Image
User avatar
r3v3r3nd
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:44 pm

Re: Legendary

Postby Naruto » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:05 pm

r3v3r3nd wrote:Thanks again for making that recruit for me. He just soloed 7 rats with one revive: http://r3v3r3ndisaboss.minitroopers.com/b/view/miss2 8-)

Yikes, 7 v 1 and he still killed them all. :O That Minigun skill.
By the way, you have the chance to get Tanks and Jet Fighters in Minitroopers once one of your troopers reach Level 7 and has the Pilot Helmet. I think it's pretty cool but they are extremely rare!
Image
User avatar
Naruto
 
Posts: 2366
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:45 pm
Location: Nindo Nation

PreviousNext

Return to Guilds

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest