Legendary

Talk about Guild related stuff here.

Re: Legendary

Postby itblobboy » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:26 pm

madchafer wrote:So, nobody is interested in continuing the conversation for Legendary?

Not sure if I can/should. I am not a member of the guild, ever was, or have anything of interest to say about them as a group.

Well, I have one thing to say: Keep up the good work. You guys are legendary for a reason, surely y'all are doing stuff right.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby MasterQuackster » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:12 pm

Less talking, more effort
Stop calling me a freaking duck
MasterQuackster

Postby plak&shlak » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:50 pm

madchafer wrote:So, nobody is interested in continuing the conversation for Legendary?

i want.. but no one swag with me :cry:
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:47 pm

Not really much to talk about.
Most of the recent stuff has been Via PM anyways sooo...
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby madchafer » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:43 pm

Okay, let's talk about Guild Contribution Points....

Me and MasterQuackster got like 300k yesterday
madchafer

Postby MasterQuackster » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:59 am

Look at little mud trying to be of help :lol:
MasterQuackster

Postby madchafer » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:35 am

Meh, at least I'm contributing to the guild.

If you guys wanna grind with me to farm points, just tell me, we'll grind furiously at GGCD, or what you guys call the "Giant Goo Cube Den"
madchafer

Postby plak&shlak » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:09 pm

SOUL_SLAYER wrote:Not really much to talk about.
Most of the recent stuff has been Via PM anyways sooo...

well.. i see sooo many other guild.. make at least 5 posts in day..
i want action
well.. if you talk about contribution points.. how many pints i have? i just cant log in now :cry: :cry:
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby Pluui » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:56 pm

If one of the guys that has 60% would kindly send me a message in game when you're around I would greatly appreciate it :D I've been on almost continuously for a couple days and my FL says you guys have been on but it hasn't told me that you've logged on, so I'm not sure how I'm missing it but I am and I've now filled up all my extra characters with items and needed to make 2 more so I could continue to level without having to sell the items for a paltry 35% :P thanks guys
Pluui

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:17 pm

Belding is one of the guild resellers.
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby itblobboy » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:21 pm

SOUL_SLAYER wrote:Belding is one of the guild resellers.

Don't be ridiculous. Belding is a nobody. He's nothing. He can't help anyone.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby belding » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:22 pm

this is true, but I haven't been on a ton lately. I will try to get on this evening and get with you pluui

Damn you blob. You wrote that while I was typing this. It would have said this is true and looked like i was talking abiut what you said. But it isn't true. Right guys?.....guys?
belding

Postby itblobboy » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:26 pm

Just another succesful hit n' run on belding.

8-)
itblobboy

Postby Caefer » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:36 pm

sometimes i almost feel sorry for belding... but then i remember he is nobody and i can't feel sorry for non-existent people.
Caefer

Postby Pluui » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:05 pm

Thanks, Belding :D
Pluui

Postby frostfang123 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:36 am

im level 91... can i have a reservation spot?
frostfang123

Postby r3v3r3nd » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:10 am

What is everybody up to? How was your day? What level are your characters? How is your local sports team doing? Does the color blue smell good?

OK, enough of that. This is just a shameless promotion asking you guys to register on a couple games via my referral links. My excuse? The game told me to do it: "Give your army's address to your friends to get even more and upgrade your army!"

For the mini troopers link, you can actually create three accounts from your computer: http://r3v3r3nd.minitroopers.com

http://r3v3r3nd.mybrute.com

It's free and it takes just a few seconds to complete. It does not require an email and the password is optional.

Now if you decide to start playing, that would be awesome. I could use some help because Naruto won't stop messing with me: Video replay of the recent abuse
r3v3r3nd

Postby Naruto » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:45 am

r3v3r3nd wrote:What is everybody up to? How was your day? What level are your characters? How is your local sports team doing? Does the color blue smell good?

OK, enough of that. This is just a shameless promotion asking you guys to register on a couple games via my referral links. My excuse? The game told me to do it: "Give your army's address to your friends to get even more and upgrade your army!"

For the mini troopers link, you can actually create three accounts from your computer: http://r3v3r3nd.minitroopers.com

It's free and it takes just a few seconds to complete. It does not require an email and the password is optional.

Now if you decide to start playing, that would be awesome. I could use some help because Naruto won't stop messing with me: Video replay of the recent abuse

I'm up to my neck trying to survive University right now and in the weekends I'll be hosting a server for Terraria so I can kil-I mean help itblobboy with his map. My day was average. My character is level 404. I'm not sure if we have a local sports team, probably not. The colour blue smells like the crisp ocean breeze or the fresh scent of a clear blue sky.

:twisted:
>chants< KILL r3v! KILL r3v! KILL r3v!

Done, I signed up for your army.

The name I used was: r3v3r3ndisaboss

That's my penance for shooting you several times over and over again.
Naruto

Postby r3v3r3nd » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:50 am

Naruto wrote:
r3v3r3nd wrote:What is everybody up to? How was your day? What level are your characters? How is your local sports team doing? Does the color blue smell good?

I'm up to my neck trying to survive University right now and in the weekends I'll be hosting a server for Terraria so I can kil-I mean help itblobboy with his map. My day was average. My character is level 404. I'm not sure if we have a local sports team, probably not. The colour blue smells like the crisp ocean breeze or the fresh scent of a clear blue sky.

:twisted: >chants< KILL r3v! KILL r3v! KILL r3v!

The name I used was: r3v3r3ndIsABoss.minitroopers.com

I figured you would be the first to respond, but I must say....that was much nicer than I expected. ;)

Thanks buddy!
r3v3r3nd

Postby MasterQuackster » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:20 am

This game looks pretty cute so I will try helping out when I get less busy with other stuff.
MasterQuackster

Postby plak&shlak » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:13 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby MasterQuackster » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:27 pm

I don't get what's funny
MasterQuackster

Postby plak&shlak » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:50 am

MasterQuackster wrote:I don't get what's funny

to be real.. i dont know why i laughing
ImageImage
plak&shlak

Postby r3v3r3nd » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:40 pm

Naruto wrote:

:twisted:
>chants< KILL r3v! KILL r3v! KILL r3v!

The name I used was: r3v3r3ndisaboss

Thanks again for making that recruit for me. He just soloed 7 rats with one revive: http://r3v3r3ndisaboss.minitroopers.com/b/view/miss2 8-)
r3v3r3nd

Postby Naruto » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:05 pm

r3v3r3nd wrote:Thanks again for making that recruit for me. He just soloed 7 rats with one revive: http://r3v3r3ndisaboss.minitroopers.com/b/view/miss2 8-)

Yikes, 7 v 1 and he still killed them all. :O That Minigun skill.
By the way, you have the chance to get Tanks and Jet Fighters in Minitroopers once one of your troopers reach Level 7 and has the Pilot Helmet. I think it's pretty cool but they are extremely rare!
Naruto

PreviousNext

Return to Guilds