Legendary

Talk about Guild related stuff here.

Re: Legendary

Postby frostfang123 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:38 am

Im thinking of joining the guild Do i have to send another Application form if i would?
frostfang123

Postby Pft » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:25 am

frostfang123 wrote:Im thinking of joining the guild Do i have to send another Application form if i would?

No, you should be able to get in.

Day of the Legendary: 13 June 2013> 13 June 2015
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd9ETj ... TRFi4Hj0pw
Pft

Postby frostfang123 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:00 am

Pft wrote:
frostfang123 wrote:Im thinking of joining the guild Do i have to send another Application form if i would?

No, you should be able to get in.

What do you mean? And Yes, i already sent an application for joining your guild.
frostfang123

Postby *(Pursuited)* » Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:48 pm

Can I Join Early Level 160 If So Thanks...

-Pursuited
probs talking shet for some reason
*(Pursuited)*

Postby Pft » Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:59 am

just physically apply to the guild and wait. its for lvl 200 i wont do lower it will be 250 soon enough as we just have some spaces left.

Pft

Postby Bezoar » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:37 pm

Sorry Legendary
Our performance may have died, but the spirit within haven't and will not
Bezoar

Postby MasterQuackster » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:07 pm

Sorry but I had to do the same. Probably wouldn't have happened if not the case with pft getting hacked and the hacker kicking me out of the guild resulting in me still finding a place back into the guild but without all the contribution and still without many people that I miss but are no longer playing or decided to pick a different path which made staying in Legendary pretty pointless. I guess that's what my decision appears to be as well.. I've been a member for two years I've went through hard times for the guild but that's because I still had the feeling of having other fellow guild members suffering and struggling to get it over with and stand up again which eventually did happen and eventually we always managed to make it back to the top and show this game that our guild name suits us perfectly, but I no longer feel that.. It has been considerably lonely and futile for the last while and I see the frustration and exhaustion in others' eyes as well. Someone told me Legendary is a retiring guild for reputable members can't really say what I think about this saying but I can tell my story with helmet heroes in a short way: I play for a while, achieve something maybe not great but still something for me personally at least and then get tired resulting in me losing interest in the game and taking a long or short break from it but then deciding to go back and repeat the same story all over again. Having a social and active guild to come back to was a huge part of the fun in starting to play again and being able to do random stuff with members and talk with them for hours is what I loved about helmet heroes a lot more than grinding or pvping or anything, the guild fun was just my favorite part of my hh career in forever but I lost that feeling due to lacking any guild brothers to have such experiences with. Obviously the ones I had in the past will always be carved inside my little brain and will never be forgotten plus I will always consider Legendary as my true original guild where I genuinely belong and where the stupid mq this game knows today was born but having it as it is right now, forsaken remnants from the past glory days of this game not being the current disappointment it is I'll just have to watch from the side and silently wish for it to have a true revival as a guild shining upon others representing what's awesome about this game and hope if anything of such ever happens I'll still be welcome to rejoin my old home.
Sorry for the stupid long post usually when I get too many words come up into my head I eventually regret it and delete everything and gtfo the forum since I hate this place kinda (lol) but in this case I'm speaking for everything that has happened to me during my two year long membership in this true legendary guild that I would never dare to forget. So um I guess this is a goodbye but hopefully hopefully hopefully not forever.
Peace Legendary in my view you will always be the best guild this game has ever had the right to have

I wonder if anyone's really planning to read all this..
Stop calling me a freaking duck
MasterQuackster

Postby belding » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:55 am

I read it all MQ. I understand. I am not ready to leave yet but I could see the potential for it happening down the road. You will always be a legendary person in my book. I agree with you about the most fun in the game being the part where you just hang out with people and joke around. It is the reason I don't get on much anymore. Hope to see you around still from time to time.
belding

Postby madchafer » Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:42 am

Am I the only one crying about the fact that Legendary is falling apart?

Excuse the long goodbye message, because I'm already at a loss for words...

It pushes me...to leave it all behind...looking for refuge in another rival guild I've contested along with my Legendary brothers for days.

I was never the guy who like leaving this guild, the time I left for FST was a hard decision, but I always felt right in Legendary. I've been wanting to be in this guild for nearly a year, and being in it for another year really questions my existence between all the players I've known throughout my entire gameplay.

I'm happy, sad, proud, depressed, to leave and see Legendary put to rest...may all memories spent in it, stay LEGENDARY as always.
madchafer

Postby Bezoar » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:24 am

madchafer wrote:Am I the only one crying about the fact that Legendary is falling apart?

You're damn wrong on that one
Bezoar

Postby CCafe » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:52 am

There has been no activity on the Legendary forum now for about 6 months. With this being said the website and forum have been deleted and are no longer available. HHLegendary.com has also been deactivated.

To Naruto,

The domain name will be active until October 2016, if you wish I will transfer it over to you. A back up copy of both the forum and the website have been made. However I would suggest you just start over if you want to bring it back.

As to everyone else on HH, we had a good run but like all good things it was just time to fade away.
CCafe

Postby Naruto » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:52 pm

CCafe wrote:There has been no activity on the Legendary forum now for about 6 months. With this being said the website and forum have been deleted and are no longer available. HHLegendary.com has also been deactivated.

To Naruto,

The domain name will be active until October 2016, if you wish I will transfer it over to you. A back up copy of both the forum and the website have been made. However I would suggest you just start over if you want to bring it back.

As to everyone else on HH, we had a good run but like all good things it was just time to fade away.

Thanks for the info CCafe, I appreciate all the effort and time both you and Monochrome invested into the forum website and the stat page tracking member progress and contributions. I feel those times with an active forum as well as an inner guild competition to keep our members socializing and having friendly competition really helped push member progress and also the guild's standings.

However, it is as you said, we had a good run and I don't think Legendary will come back unless a charismatic leader whether past or present takes its reins again to revive it.

Thank you to all those who I had the pleasure of being in the guild with, I will remember and cherish the times we had.
Naruto

Postby Pft » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:49 pm

Naruto wrote:
CCafe wrote:There has been no activity on the Legendary forum now for about 6 months. With this being said the website and forum have been deleted and are no longer available. HHLegendary.com has also been deactivated.

To Naruto,

Thanks for the info CCafe, I appreciate all the effort and time both you and Monochrome invested into the forum website and the stat page tracking member progress and contributions. I feel those times with an active forum as well as an inner guild competition to keep our members socializing and having friendly competition really helped push member progress and also the guild's standings.

However, it is as you said, we had a good run and I don't think Legendary will come back unless a charismatic leader whether past or present takes its reins again to revive it.

Thank you to all those who I had the pleasure of being in the guild with, I will remember and cherish the times we had.

Some say to be a legend in the annals of history then one must be dead. Don't see death as an end some see it as a new beginning. Our past is remember and remains. There is always rooms for a future revival.

Pft

Postby coke_na_rc » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:23 am

just a heads up, i just talked with Jerek earlier today(last night if its forum time) he says he'll going to play again. 8-)
Beat that
Spoiler: show
coke_na_rc

Postby Pft » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:27 am

coke_na_rc wrote:just a heads up, i just talked with Jerek earlier today(last night if its forum time) he says he'll going to play again. 8-)

Yeah hes in Guild now and hes somewhat gained contribution. Not aware of their activity status.

Pft

Postby Dominus » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:24 pm

Naruto wrote:
Pwow wrote:
rex24602 wrote:wish i could join but im way below 200 oh well 155 lvls to go :)

Me too, only level 82, got 118 to go, or just 78, according to the website it says req is 150.

Is it 200 or 150?

It's a minimum of level 200 but there are exceptions. Any one that applies, regardless of level will be put on the applicant list so that the guild decides who is accepted.

Dang ur guild would be perfect to my name - legendary_gunner

i'm a lvl. 303 mage used to be a cowboy but reseted... can I join? i'm currently at the Deathless 2
Heroes Get Remembered; Legends NEVER DIE
Dominus

Postby Philip_in_yo_taco » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:07 am

remember that one time i boosted a couple of u like 2 lvls even tho u were like 200 lvls above me, and then i got kicked a month later? grrr
Philip_in_yo_taco

Postby Pft » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:01 pm

An update about guild. As I plan to not be on here much or if at all. I have made best efforts to see guild continues as the longest running guild in game. Leadership will be passed to Naruto, as he is active and was previous leader.

For me I have nothing as the game dev abandoned me so I have abandoned this game, but never the guild. I may be on for gvg or pvp. I doubt i will ever get items back. Constant begging is still in game nothing worse than having nothing and still being begged.

I plan to check forums every so often as I do enjoy the community on forums.

Take care, pft

The legendary will never fall.

Pft

Previous

Return to Guilds