Legendary

Talk about Guild related stuff here.

Re: Legendary

Postby Ameba » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:47 pm

isa467 move to the thread of Davao Chapter and speak with all the "sociables" persons there... Don't come to our thread to say stupid things.

Thanks, Ameba, the best. :lol:
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AmebaChan
Ameba

Postby JvonT » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:51 pm

Isa, DC has a high level alt. Kick it and you won't be the #1 in LBs. So stop the LBs thing, becarias we actually don't really care about it. We don't need the rankings to show that we are the best. And we don't even need to show it. We just care to keep this as much as we can. To improve and become better.
Thanks Ameba por la firma, re flashera! And thanks Miso for the awesome avatar!

The Legendaries are coming...
JvonT

Postby madchafer » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:28 pm

This is mere pride Isa is showing off. Since Davao Chapter took the ground on us. If we ever have a huge comeback on them, let's litter their guild, and their operations to show who's boss....

I'm sorry, but I actually want that to happen, so isa can just go back eating leftover fishbones at the public market. :lol: :lol:

Spoiler: show
(P.S. My predictions are telling me isa is a citizen in the Philippines...and I'd like to tell you the public markets there are disgusting, and infested with roaches, and rats.)
madchafer

Postby BILAL7400 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:49 am

He brags so much yet he doesnt even mean that much to the guild! Seriously isa, Stop it man... You dont realise how much of a fool your making yourself look like...
Legendary - Legends we stand
IGN - BILAL7400
BEHOLDER SHIELDS: 14
BILAL7400

Postby isa467 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:37 am

JvonT wrote:Isa, DC has a high level alt. Kick it and you won't be the #1 in LBs. So stop the LBs thing, becarias we actually don't really care about it. We don't need the rankings to show that we are the best. And we don't even need to show it. We just care to keep this as much as we can. To improve and become better.

we got to 1st fairly. btw if ur gonna say ppl boost there alts u will blame protectors 4 that but since its his daughters account he boosts I don't see whats wrong with that
Credits to Lightnings_Fury
isa467

Postby Pft » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:57 am

isa467 wrote:
JvonT wrote:Isa, DC has a high level alt. Kick it and you won't be the #1 in LBs. So stop the LBs thing, becarias we actually don't really care about it. We don't need the rankings to show that we are the best. And we don't even need to show it. We just care to keep this as much as we can. To improve and become better.

we got to 1st fairly. btw if ur gonna say ppl boost there alts u will blame protectors 4 that but since its his daughters account he boosts I don't see whats wrong with that

Make excuses and call it what you want but do they accounts ever get used for playing? I never seen them anywhere always just standing together while protectors kills or trades to them. It's unlikely for your children to be called your name with just a number after it. too everyone else they are ALTS. To prove they not lets ask someone who is sociable with them and grinds with them to back that up. No one? Thought so.

Mariofan1 wrote:
isa467 wrote:
Euuguhghghghhhhh omg don't even mention those and that guild euuughghg
and DC? I'll just ask him to move to a better guild lol

excuse me, the leaderboards tell u everything about dc haha im not surprised he joined

You know without being on top he wouldn't of joined? Also it more likely they will leave when a better guild comes available. The people who join Legendary don't come here to become the best. They come because we offer a real guild that values people.

I wonder how long isa will last when we gain or pass DC/ He is bringing down their level so will just be removed so they can stay on top. Is that what you call a guild being loyal? That wouldn't happen here.

Day of the Legendary: 13 June 2013> 13 June 2015
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd9ETj ... TRFi4Hj0pw
Pft

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:59 am

So let me guess, this isn't an alt used for boosting, but your third uncle's cousin's grandfather's roomate's son's hamster's account right?
Or some other extraneous family from within the guild.
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby Pft » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:14 am

SOUL_SLAYER wrote:Image

So let me guess, this isn't an alt used for boosting, but your third uncle's cousin's grandfather's roomate's son's hamster's account right?
Or some other extraneous family from within the guild.

It would be nice if the updating was done every-time a change happened. Like someone joins or leaves. Although sadly they lose no levels if they don't update is one bad thing about it.

Day of the Legendary: 13 June 2013> 13 June 2015
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd9ETj ... TRFi4Hj0pw
Pft

Postby Mariofan1 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:38 pm

I love it how isa trash talks and claims his guild are the best when she/he contributes almost, if not nothing to the guild
Mariofan1

Postby BILAL7400 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:45 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:I love it how isa trash talks and claims his guild are the best when she/he contributes almost, if not nothing to the guild

IKR! Thats what annoys me the most!
IGN - BILAL7400
BILAL7400

Postby Mariofan1 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:38 pm

I can provide some like, guild boosting service or something. (not really a service, just like free boosting lol)
Mariofan1

Postby Fizzer. » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:44 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:I can provide some like, guild boosting service or something. (not really a service, just like free boosting lol)

I heard you boost madchafer lol :lol:
Credits to Quick_Draw
Fizzer.

Postby madchafer » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:37 pm

Fizzer. wrote:
Mariofan1 wrote:I can provide some like, guild boosting service or something. (not really a service, just like free boosting lol)

I get boosted a lot :P :P

I should consider myself boosting for the guild, it sucks that I lost all of my Con Points :( :(
madchafer

Postby Fizzer. » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:38 pm

madchafer wrote:
Fizzer. wrote:

I get boosted a lot :P :P

I should consider myself boosting for the guild, it sucks that I lost all of my Con Points :( :(

im in guild im so happy lol im a part of legendary now :D
Credits to Quick_Draw
Fizzer.

Postby Shubhank » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:53 pm

HELLO?! What do you think did i want to leave legendary?! Its what situations forced me. Even i was actually eager to be a member of legendary, but when kenny (Chemodan) my friend showed me screenshot on forums that many votes are in oppose of me, i had no choice except to join Davao Chapter..

And yeah what do you think about FST?! I never wanted to leave it but when Mario leaved it, it was non x3 and everone leaved the guild leaving me alone there, and i am not that rich to buy 1250 tix and restore x3 money for the guild.
Whatever you do always give 100% ….. Unless you are donating blood :)
Shubhank

Postby Y.L. » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:53 am

Legendary :)
Y.L.

Postby lolman3o3 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:57 am

Y.L. wrote:Legendary :)

yeeeeees,that is the name of the guild. :P now say dunamis!
these are the first words hh kids learn arent they -_-
lolman3o3

Postby JvonT » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:58 am

Welcome Fizzer!

Hey Y.L., glad you are looking around here. Be very welcome to catch us on our forum. http://hhlegendary.com/forum/

JvonT

Postby Y.L. » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:11 am

JvonT wrote:Welcome Fizzer!

Hey Y.L., glad you are looking around here. Be very welcome to catch us on our forum. http://hhlegendary.com/forum/

Hey and wow I have not been around in forever. Everything has changed. When did Naruto step down from being leader? And i appled to the forum, although I will never play this game again as I do not have time because I am going off to college and I have sports and a girlfriend to attend to. But looking at the game it has changed so much, I almost want to start playing again. Hard to believe i started playing this 2 years ago.
Y.L.

Postby BILAL7400 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:26 am

Y.L. wrote:
JvonT wrote:Welcome Fizzer!

Hey and wow I have not been around in forever. Everything has changed. When did Naruto step down from being leader? And i appled to the forum, although I will never play this game again as I do not have time because I am going off to college and I have sports and a girlfriend to attend to. But looking at the game it has changed so much, I almost want to start playing again. Hard to believe i started playing this 2 years ago.

Ya! The game has changed alot xD It would be great if you came back! Good luck!
IGN - BILAL7400
BILAL7400

Postby MI74 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:07 am

lolman3o3 wrote:

You do realise he was the ex leader of Legendary and not a noob who just joined the forums? :roll:
constructively shitposting.

IGN: _Mi_74_

Guild: Dunamis

Credit to Miso for avatar!
MI74

Postby madchafer » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:25 am

MI74 wrote:
lolman3o3 wrote:

You do realise he was the ex leader of Legendary and not a noob who just joined the forums? :roll:

Epic fail much?
madchafer

Postby Naruto » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:33 am

Y.L. wrote:Hey and wow I have not been around in forever. Everything has changed. When did Naruto step down from being leader? And i appled to the forum, although I will never play this game again as I do not have time because I am going off to college and I have sports and a girlfriend to attend to. But looking at the game it has changed so much, I almost want to start playing again. Hard to believe i started playing this 2 years ago.

I stepped down around the end of January but since then, Pft and JvonT have both done a wonderful job of running the guild and keeping it true to the original Legendary spirit.
Naruto

Postby Y.L. » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:16 am

Naruto wrote:
Y.L. wrote:Hey and wow I have not been around in forever. Everything has changed. When did Naruto step down from being leader? And i appled to the forum, although I will never play this game again as I do not have time because I am going off to college and I have sports and a girlfriend to attend to. But looking at the game it has changed so much, I almost want to start playing again. Hard to believe i started playing this 2 years ago.

I stepped down around the end of January but since then, Pft and JvonT have both done a wonderful job of running the guild and keeping it true to the original Legendary spirit.

I agree that they have done a wonderful job
Y.L.

Postby JvonT » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:17 am

Now the Legendary forum has a Public section, check it out. Still working on it.

http://hhlegendary.com/forum
Last edited by JvonT on Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JvonT

PreviousNext

Return to Guilds