Legendary

Talk about Guild related stuff here.

Legendary

Postby Naruto » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:43 pm

Welcome to Legendary!

This thread will be for Legendary related discussions. Legendary is a guild that strives to be most powerful and sociable. This can only be achieved through a balance of two things: Levels and player interaction.

Levels:

The level requirement for Legendary will be Level 200+. However, there are exceptions. If you are below this level requirement but is an overall nice and decent player (a rare thing to find with the new wave of players coming in) and is also willing to progress to make yourself stronger, then apply, PM Naruto and he will endeavor to fit a spot for you.

Player Interaction:

The secondary goal of Legendary but also equally important goal is for a sociable community that interacts constantly and shares the same views. This means that every player will have the chance to vote for the new players that apply and are also able to suggest other players who might be willing to join Legendary. We will also host several events such as making use of PVP, certain item drop events and many more to come.

Fellow Guild Member Complaints:

Guild members that have been proven to spam, beg or hack will be immediately kicked from Legendary without further question. Legendary also does not approve of abuse, slandering or bullying between players so if there is a certain player in the guild being abusive, inform Naruto and that guild member shall be brought up for discussion and will be kicked depending on the severity of their actions.

Guild Perks:

There will hopefully be several new guild perks implemented into the game. However for now, YL, WHITEpower and Naruto will offer 60% resale for all members in Legendary.

Guild Forum:
http://hhlegendary.boards.net/
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Voting:

Each Legendary applicant will be brought to this thread and discussed so that their entrance into the guild is decided democratically. I realise that this may take a larger amount of time as compared to my own acceptance and kicking of members but I value the opinion of guild members more so than the time saved and I believe that a guild's success is based on input from guild members.

Legendary Applicants:
(Blue means that they have applied, Green means that they have been accepted and is now a full fledged member of Legendary with the rights to vote, speak up about guild issues and also have the right to 60% resale services provided by YL, WHITEpower and Naruto.)

Guild Members kicked due to illegitimate or immoral behavior:
-
-
-
-
Last edited by Naruto on Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:18 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Naruto

Re: Legendary

Postby rex24602 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:49 pm

wish i could join but im way below 200 oh well 155 lvls to go :)
rex24602

Postby Pwow » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:59 pm

rex24602 wrote:wish i could join but im way below 200 oh well 155 lvls to go :)

Me too, only level 82, got 118 to go, or just 78, according to the website it says req is 150.

Is it 200 or 150?

Thanks to Proximity for this awesome sig!
Pwow

Postby StormNinja » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:06 pm

im near level 100

Pusheen.com

S.W.A.G = SOMETHING. WE . ASIANS. GOT
StormNinja

Postby Naruto » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:06 pm

Pwow wrote:
rex24602 wrote:wish i could join but im way below 200 oh well 155 lvls to go :)

Me too, only level 82, got 118 to go, or just 78, according to the website it says req is 150.

Is it 200 or 150?

It's a minimum of level 200 but there are exceptions. Any one that applies, regardless of level will be put on the applicant list so that the guild decides who is accepted.
Naruto

Postby StormNinja » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:08 pm

If someone is to join will the members be nice?

Pusheen.com

StormNinja

Postby Caefer » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:09 pm

Naruto wrote:This means that every player will have the chance to vote for the new players that apply and are also able to suggest other players who might be willing to join Legendary.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Voting:

Each Legendary applicant will be brought to this thread and discussed so that their entrance into the guild is decided democratically. I realise that this may take a larger amount of time as compared to my own acceptance and kicking of members but I value the opinion of guild members more so than the time saved and I believe that a guild's success is based on input from guild members.

Legendary Applicants:
(Blue means that they have applied, Green means that they have been accepted and is now a full fledged member of Legendary with the rights to vote, speak up about guild issues and also have the right to 60% resale services provided by YL, WHITEpower and Naruto.)

-walran | Level 108
-
-
-

-
-
-
-

I love that Dunamis is clearly being copied here, it means we must be doing something right :D . Kudos to you Naruto for setting up a reform of Legendary. Maybe with you in charge the guild will start looking delicious again ;)

If you guys are going to start being more careful about who you let in and get serious about kicking the nasty members out, I think there's a good chance we can become allied guilds. Best of luck to the reformation of Legendary hope you guys do well from here on out.
Cheers,
~Caefer
Caefer

Postby StormNinja » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:09 pm

I mean Will the voting be fair not on popularity right?

Pusheen.com

StormNinja

Postby Naruto » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:25 pm

Caefer wrote:
I love that Dunamis is clearly being copied here, it means we must be doing something right :D . Kudos to you Naruto for setting up a reform of Legendary. Maybe with you in charge the guild will start looking delicious again ;)

If you guys are going to start being more careful about who you let in and get serious about kicking the nasty members out, I think there's a good chance we can become allied guilds. Best of luck to the reformation of Legendary hope you guys do well from here on out.
Cheers,
~Caefer

Hmmm, well to be honest, I did use your structure as a base :P, but the whole voting concept was implemented a while ago in our private forum. Back when Jerek was leader, we had a poll system where players could vote on any potentials that came through, but due to it being a private forum, members had to be registered to actually vote. As I do not have any admin properties on that forum, I would be unable to start a poll for any new members so this was the next best thing. Nevertheless, thank you for the comments and looking forward to the future! :D
Naruto

Postby StormNinja » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:44 pm

NARUTO CAN I JOIN BUT LIKE IN THE FUTURE?

Pusheen.com

StormNinja

Postby Naruto » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:45 pm

StormNinja wrote:NARUTO CAN I JOIN BUT LIKE IN THE FUTURE?

You can apply, and as a guild we will review your application to decide whether you will be accepted into the guild. Key factors that increase the chances of being accepted is level, good moral character, sociability and general maturity.
Naruto

This is my title

Postby itblobboy » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:02 pm

What is this?

Naruto, you have claimed to all of Legendary, or just the thread? Regardless of which, well done! I approve!

Gret! :mrgreen:

By the way, I like the format of the thread, it flows more smoothly.
:roll:
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Re: This is my title

Postby Naruto » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:28 am

itblobboy wrote:What is this?

Naruto, you have claimed to all of Legendary, or just the thread? Regardless of which, well done! I approve!

Gret! :mrgreen:

By the way, I like the format of the thread, it flows more smoothly.
:roll:

I sparta kicked Jerek and YL off the throne. :D

Just kidding, in all seriousness, Jerek passed guild leadership to YL due to his real life commitments. However, YL now also has real life commitments so they've both agreed to pass on the will of fire-I mean guild leadership to me. My purpose here is to maintain the guild and assist it with the help from my fellow guild members in making it one of the best guilds in both level and sociability.

Thank you for the kind comments itblobboy, :D I gotta say though, its all the CoaN write ups and all that which has really helped me think about formatting and structure so thanks again for the opportunity during CoaN. Speaking of CoaN, I hope the updates are going well so we can reset soon! :)
Naruto

Postby StormNinja » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:15 am

So if this a brand new done guild? also this guild seems sweet!

Pusheen.com

StormNinja

Re: This is my title

Postby Caefer » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:03 am

Naruto wrote: My purpose here is to maintain the guild and assist it with the help from my fellow guild members in making it one of the best guilds in both level and sociability.

See that's the purpose of Dunamis... RIVALS! :lol: I hope you hold true to your word and clean out the unsavory characters from your list. ;)
Caefer

Postby lastmage » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:31 am

Caefer wrote:
Naruto wrote:This means that every player will have the chance to vote for the new players that apply and are also able to suggest other players who might be willing to join Legendary.
Voting:

Legendary Applicants:

-walran | Level 108
-
-
-

-
-
-
-

Cheers,
~Caefer

Agreed

i thought it was just me who saw that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Caefer wrote:
Naruto wrote: My purpose here is to maintain the guild and assist it with the help from my fellow guild members in making it one of the best guilds in both level and sociability.

See that's the purpose of Dunamis... RIVALS! :lol: I hope you hold true to your word and clean out the unsavory characters from your list. ;)

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Knowlegde is POWER
lastmage

Postby rex24602 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:36 am

so how active is legendary? and do u guys chat alot while grinding?
rex24602

Postby Mariofan1 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:33 pm

Naruto I have a reason for my inactivity:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5878
How to make a signature
Questions? PM or; Contact me on Discord: FstMario#5153
Mariofan1

Postby Sasuke » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:28 pm

rex24602 wrote:so how active is legendary? and do u guys chat alot while grinding?

In my experiences so far, when I see a member, new or old I tend to pass a little hello. Some of them reply, and some ignore. the older members, like Clairvoyant, Naruto, NSN, YL, and a few others PM me. :D

You'll have to ask Naruto, he has more experience than me.

~Nya!
Sasuke

Location: Living peacefully in Snowy Flats, stalking the fabled Ice Blade of the Gods.

Postby Naruto » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:42 pm

@StormNinja: Thanks!

@Caefer: Hehe, that could be fun, once more guild connections are established, we should make use of the GVG function and have glorious battles full of slaughter and bloodshed (on both sides preferably). Regarding the unsavory characters point, there's only about two that I have in mind, one of them being WHITEpower, who I encountered when I was a wee noob.

However, I am not one to hold a grudge against players because of the things that they have said in the past so it will be from this point on where the actions and words of current guild members and potential Legendary members that will be judged and brought up if their actions are a serious problem to other player's enjoyment in the game.

@rex24602: Bascially what Sasuke said regarding sociability, there are several people that I talk to whenever I see them online and out and about. Regarding activeness, I'd say about 75% of the guild is active? There are several that are inactive and haven't been playing for almost 6 months now but I'd feel bad if I kicked them as they were the founding members/the ones that really kicked Legendary off when it was first conceived. Examples of this include, Jerek, Wall, Dosko, Cyberjay.

@Mariofan1: That's fine, thank you for the explanation, I shall keep your spot safe, no worries. :)
Naruto

Postby Naruto » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:48 pm

Okay fellow guild members, we have some new/old applicants, here they are:

H4D3S | Level 251
SLOWME | Level 86

H4D3S, I thought you quit? I've seen you online a few times and I'm not sure if that's madchafer using your account or not?

Anyone know anything about SLOWME?
Naruto

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:50 pm

Naruto wrote:Okay fellow guild members, we have some new/old applicants, here they are:

H4D3S | Level 251
SLOWME | Level 86

H4D3S, I thought you quit? I've seen you online a few times and I'm not sure if that's madchafer using your account or not?

No, I'd say no since he's such a low level.
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby darth » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:12 pm

our guild is nicer than your guild.
darth [δύναμις]

darth

Postby Pwow » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:20 pm

Naruto wrote:Okay fellow guild members, we have some new/old applicants, here they are:

H4D3S | Level 251
SLOWME | Level 86

Nah, hades is back! 8-) I've seen him a few times ingame.

Thanks to Proximity for this awesome sig!
Pwow

Postby lastmage » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:41 pm

darth wrote:our guild is nicer than your guild.

+1
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

******* Edit *********
sorry if we're trolling here
Knowlegde is POWER
lastmage

Next

Return to Guilds