Written in Blood(3x guild and server)

Talk about Guild related stuff here.

Written in Blood(3x guild and server)

Postby ChristoperFPS » Mon May 08, 2017 10:30 pm

Yeah so FriedPickles aka Shrooms pretty much quit and now i run da account
Hello, and welcome everyone to Written in Blood.

No this is not a re-post, we have decided to restart the guild with new members, so I went ahead and made a brand new thread for Written in Blood to better fit it...

We are currently: Accepting New Members

Entry Requirements
- Current level req. 300+
- You must have a clean record
- You will most likely be held for review before we accept you
- You need to be able to speak English, just enough so we can understand you :D
- We don't take impostors, or nubs with high stats :x

How to get kicked out! :twisted:
- Hacking
- Scamming
- Botting
- Cheating
- Being Annoying
- Begging
- Spamming
- Bullying
- Harassing
- Being Disrespectful (3 chances)
- Leeching
- Looting
- Spotting
- Inactivity (Let me, or tuukka02, if there are any reasons why you will be inactive for a long period of time)
- Guild Contribution Req.:100k within 25 days (Plenty of time :D)
- Cussing people out

Leaders
tuukka02 (Guild Leader)
Tuukka's name is carved into the walls of an insane asylum, written in terror and many say if you look at it alone in the middle of the night you will go under a process of extreme anxiety, that is untreatable and you will forever be trapped in the same memory of your darkest fear...

X_KING_X (Guild Co-Leader)
FriedPickles's name is Written in a indefinitely powerful essence, that works in a way that humans are incapable of understanding...

None (Guild Conqueror)
Guild Officers
Who will be the first one...?

Guild Alliances
"cricket" "cricket"
Last edited by ChristoperFPS on Mon May 15, 2017 12:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
phamtoom is mah bestfriend u cant have him
Bezu wrote:A legendary Pokemon arrives and uses area burn
It was super effective

Image
Helmet Heroes Tournament
Fav Song:Drowning: Boogie Wit Da Hoodie
User avatar
ChristoperFPS
 
Posts: 1150
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:06 am

Re: Written in Blood

Postby Alan100 » Mon May 08, 2017 10:55 pm

gud luck
Hopefully WiB has improved since I was in it.
Image
Image
User avatar
Alan100
 
Posts: 687
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:21 pm
Location: seeing your pet

Re: Written in Blood

Postby tuukka02 » Mon May 08, 2017 11:34 pm

Yas. we are accepting
IGN: tuukka02
Image
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Fallxire
Egotistical Exposed wrote:Don't say hateful things. Don't spread misery. Save the forums.
User avatar
tuukka02
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:47 pm
Location: Under your bed

Re: Written in Blood

Postby mamapoopoo » Tue May 09, 2017 5:09 am

O i want to be a guild officer
=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiThL-ImIPYAhVIvxQKHVQ2DQsQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dt_4hZKceHAU&psig=AOvVaw34KjN4aGdhJGPuIp9Pc7-f&ust=1513123934252706
mamapoopoo
 
Posts: 972
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:40 pm
Location: Menards

Re: Written in Blood

Postby ChristoperFPS » Tue May 09, 2017 8:39 am

mamapoopoo wrote:O i want to be a guild officer

Me and tuukka will talk about officers and such
phamtoom is mah bestfriend u cant have him
Bezu wrote:A legendary Pokemon arrives and uses area burn
It was super effective

Image
Helmet Heroes Tournament
Fav Song:Drowning: Boogie Wit Da Hoodie
User avatar
ChristoperFPS
 
Posts: 1150
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:06 am

Re: Written in Blood

Postby The Lost Last Archer » Tue May 09, 2017 3:38 pm

Good luck guys! :D

Spoiler: show
I have requested to join ;)
Image
Thank you Raptor27 for this $wag signature. #SAVAGE
IGN: _The_Lost_Final_Warrior_ (I've quit HH though)
Image
User avatar
The Lost Last Archer
 
Posts: 2258
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:20 pm
Location: Viper's shop, getting scammed. I cri evrytiem... ;(

Re: Written in Blood

Postby _Toad » Wed May 10, 2017 11:43 am

Good luck! By the way, can I join your guild? I know I'm a level 65 noob but I know quite a lot about helmet heroes... Also, I hope your guild succeeds! :D
Image
_Toad
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu May 04, 2017 12:31 pm
Location: Toad alley

Re: Written in Blood

Postby ChristoperFPS » Fri May 12, 2017 5:44 pm

bampppppppppppp
phamtoom is mah bestfriend u cant have him
Bezu wrote:A legendary Pokemon arrives and uses area burn
It was super effective

Image
Helmet Heroes Tournament
Fav Song:Drowning: Boogie Wit Da Hoodie
User avatar
ChristoperFPS
 
Posts: 1150
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:06 am

Re: Written in Blood

Postby TheMostPowerful611. » Fri May 12, 2017 6:32 pm

Lol brush you dude
TheMostPowerful611.
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:07 pm

Re: Written in Blood

Postby ChristoperFPS » Fri May 12, 2017 6:33 pm

TheMostPowerful611. wrote:Lol brush you dude

what?
phamtoom is mah bestfriend u cant have him
Bezu wrote:A legendary Pokemon arrives and uses area burn
It was super effective

Image
Helmet Heroes Tournament
Fav Song:Drowning: Boogie Wit Da Hoodie
User avatar
ChristoperFPS
 
Posts: 1150
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:06 am

Re: Written in Blood

Postby XxmegesnipesxX » Fri May 12, 2017 7:09 pm

Im back :P :P :P
Image
User avatar
XxmegesnipesxX
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:25 pm

Re: Written in Blood(3x guild and server)

Postby ChristoperFPS » Thu May 18, 2017 11:15 am

am gon bump this, anyone wanna join?
phamtoom is mah bestfriend u cant have him
Bezu wrote:A legendary Pokemon arrives and uses area burn
It was super effective

Image
Helmet Heroes Tournament
Fav Song:Drowning: Boogie Wit Da Hoodie
User avatar
ChristoperFPS
 
Posts: 1150
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:06 am

Re: Written in Blood(3x guild and server)

Postby aaronrules » Sun May 21, 2017 10:28 am

can i join my level is 330 i luv boosting
Image thanks for the awesome sig penhead
Spoiler: show
Image






You know it's Nick Crompton and my collar stay poppin'
yes, i can rap and no, im not from compton
England is my city
User avatar
aaronrules
 
Posts: 3219
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:00 pm
Location: why do you care?

Re: Written in Blood(3x guild and server)

Postby GuiIIer » Tue May 23, 2017 6:54 am

ChristoperFPS wrote:Yeah so FriedPickles aka Shrooms pretty much quit and now i run da account
Hello, and welcome everyone to Written in Blood.

No this is not a re-post, we have decided to restart the guild with new members, so I went ahead and made a brand new thread for Written in Blood to better fit it...

We are currently: Accepting New Members

Entry Requirements
- Current level req. 300+
- You must have a clean record
- You will most likely be held for review before we accept you
- You need to be able to speak English, just enough so we can understand you :D
- We don't take impostors, or nubs with high stats :x

How to get kicked out! :twisted:
- Hacking
- Scamming
- Botting
- Cheating
- Being Annoying
- Begging
- Spamming
- Bullying
- Harassing
- Being Disrespectful (3 chances)
- Leeching
- Looting
- Spotting
- Inactivity (Let me, or tuukka02, if there are any reasons why you will be inactive for a long period of time)
- Guild Contribution Req.:100k within 25 days (Plenty of time :D)
- Cussing people out

Leaders
tuukka02 (Guild Leader)
Tuukka's name is carved into the walls of an insane asylum, written in terror and many say if you look at it alone in the middle of the night you will go under a process of extreme anxiety, that is untreatable and you will forever be trapped in the same memory of your darkest fear...

X_KING_X (Guild Co-Leader)
FriedPickles's name is Written in a indefinitely powerful essence, that works in a way that humans are incapable of understanding...

None (Guild Conqueror)
Guild Officers
Who will be the first one...?

Guild Alliances
"cricket" "cricket"


Can I join this Guild ?
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
GuiIIer
 
Posts: 648
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:07 am
Location: @Bartholomew's Shop Waiting for someone to come and talk to me.

Re: Written in Blood(3x guild and server)

Postby drip » Wed May 24, 2017 2:46 pm

Can I join this guild also? It sounds pretty good.
IGN: Particle
Discord: Toad #9338
I have a secret organization on discord that close friends and trusted people can join. If you're one of those, PM me somewhere


If you're tired of HH, type '#HHForumsIsCancerous' to get rid of HH forumitis.
User avatar
drip
 
Posts: 445
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:14 pm
Location: Nowhere And Everywhere

Re: Written in Blood(3x guild and server)

Postby zomnuke » Thu May 25, 2017 12:19 am

Can i join? Im over 300 and would request but id rather get confirmation before im named a deserter in the deathless
User avatar
zomnuke
 
Posts: 1555
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:34 pm

Re: Written in Blood(3x guild and server)

Postby ChristoperFPS » Thu May 25, 2017 12:22 am

zomnuke wrote:Can i join? Im over 300 and would request but id rather get confirmation before im named a deserter in the deathless

i vouch for u to join i may be co leader but i still cant accept people lol, i can vouch for them tho i think u would be good for the guild
phamtoom is mah bestfriend u cant have him
Bezu wrote:A legendary Pokemon arrives and uses area burn
It was super effective

Image
Helmet Heroes Tournament
Fav Song:Drowning: Boogie Wit Da Hoodie
User avatar
ChristoperFPS
 
Posts: 1150
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:06 am

Re: Written in Blood(3x guild and server)

Postby zomnuke » Thu May 25, 2017 12:42 am

Welp, ill go submit a request then
User avatar
zomnuke
 
Posts: 1555
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:34 pm

Re: Written in Blood(3x guild and server)

Postby FriedPickles » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:48 pm

bump, now accepting new members
#DetectiveSquad
phamtoom is mah bestfriend u cant have him
Image
Spoiler: show
Image

Fav Song: Kodak Black - Tunnel Vision
Jam wrote:I like naps but i stay woke.
User avatar
FriedPickles
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Thu May 25, 2017 10:41 am

Re: Written in Blood(3x guild and server)

Postby Blazeymazey » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:07 pm

I would love to join. I'm level 327 with 20k range. 10k hp. 4,200 defense. 25k mp and max dex. I have a clean record. But note I wouldn't be able to join until sometime this June, meaning I might not be able to join until like June 25 or June 10 or whatever date in June. Also ur a pretty cool guy. My brother used to me friends with u before he quit. I would love to have you as a leader too ;3

(EDIT: I just realized that Christopherfps isn't the leader and it's tuukka02. Sorry lol. Your still a good, cool guy too tuukka :^
Image
Image
IGN: ZinniaSoulEater
User avatar
Blazeymazey
 
Posts: 1282
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:34 am
Location: Cocksville

Re: Written in Blood(3x guild and server)

Postby FriedPickles » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:15 pm

Blazeymazey wrote:I would love to join. I'm level 327 with 20k range. 10k hp. 4,200 defense. 25k mp and max dex. I have a clean record. But note I wouldn't be able to join until sometime this June, meaning I might not be able to join until like June 25 or June 10 or whatever date in June. Also ur a pretty cool guy. My brother used to me friends with u before he quit. I would love to have you as a leader too ;3

(EDIT: I just realized that Christopherfps isn't the leader and it's tuukka02. Sorry lol. Your still a good, cool guy too tuukka :^

me and tuukka consider each other brothers lol, and who was ur brother? and i would love for u to join, we have a server right now, but it expires sometime in mid june, but i might buy another one
#DetectiveSquad
phamtoom is mah bestfriend u cant have him
Image
Spoiler: show
Image

Fav Song: Kodak Black - Tunnel Vision
Jam wrote:I like naps but i stay woke.
User avatar
FriedPickles
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Thu May 25, 2017 10:41 am

Re: Written in Blood(3x guild and server)

Postby Blazeymazey » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:23 pm

remember when u where X_KING_X my brother RazorDeathStarX was friends with u. Him and mikexoreoz where friends with u at the time. He would tell me about you.

So u would be able to save a spot for me? If so that would be great, tho i would like u to know that while I currently am wearing divine set with the bow. I only have mystic tribal bow for when I lvl up in the future. I have no other armor sets for the future, so I might need some help getting them. I hope I'm not turning in to a liability but I just felt U should know that in case u want me to become stronger as a I lvl up. Cause without like mystic tribal set or millennium and that green leaf one at lvl 500 I probably ain't gonna be as strong as you would like me too. Sorry for this semi long post =3
Image
Image
IGN: ZinniaSoulEater
User avatar
Blazeymazey
 
Posts: 1282
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:34 am
Location: Cocksville

Re: Written in Blood(3x guild and server)

Postby FriedPickles » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:27 pm

Blazeymazey wrote:remember when u where X_KING_X my brother RazorDeathStarX was friends with u. Him and mikexoreoz where friends with u at the time. He would tell me about you.

So u would be able to save a spot for me? If so that would be great, tho i would like u to know that while I currently am wearing divine set with the bow. I only have mystic tribal bow for when I lvl up in the future. I have no other armor sets for the future, so I might need some help getting them. I hope I'm not turning in to a liability but I just felt U should know that in case u want me to become stronger as a I lvl up. Cause without like mystic tribal set or millennium and that green leaf one at lvl 500 I probably ain't gonna be as strong as you would like me too. Sorry for this semi long post =3

i am level 972, money isnt hard for me, with 65k art, and now i remember xD, i am sure we will have a spot and if not my alt will be keked
#DetectiveSquad
phamtoom is mah bestfriend u cant have him
Image
Spoiler: show
Image

Fav Song: Kodak Black - Tunnel Vision
Jam wrote:I like naps but i stay woke.
User avatar
FriedPickles
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Thu May 25, 2017 10:41 am

Re: Written in Blood(3x guild and server)

Postby jacob the epic » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:38 pm

can i join i am lvl 338 my altillry is 5.9k def 400+ dex 300 helth 1k MP 2k just asking
jacob the epic
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu May 25, 2017 6:51 pm

Re: Written in Blood(3x guild and server)

Postby Blazeymazey » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:12 pm

FriedPickles wrote:
Blazeymazey wrote:remember when u where X_KING_X my brother RazorDeathStarX was friends with u. Him and mikexoreoz where friends with u at the time. He would tell me about you.

So u would be able to save a spot for me? If so that would be great, tho i would like u to know that while I currently am wearing divine set with the bow. I only have mystic tribal bow for when I lvl up in the future. I have no other armor sets for the future, so I might need some help getting them. I hope I'm not turning in to a liability but I just felt U should know that in case u want me to become stronger as a I lvl up. Cause without like mystic tribal set or millennium and that green leaf one at lvl 500 I probably ain't gonna be as strong as you would like me too. Sorry for this semi long post =3

i am level 972, money isnt hard for me, with 65k art, and now i remember xD, i am sure we will have a spot and if not my alt will be keked

thank you so much ^-^
Image
Image
IGN: ZinniaSoulEater
User avatar
Blazeymazey
 
Posts: 1282
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:34 am
Location: Cocksville

Next

Return to Guilds

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests