Phillipenes

Talk about Guild related stuff here.

Phillipenes

Postby Naruto » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:24 pm

Can anyone tell me what this means?

"I need players yung hindi cheater/scammer and loyal at bawal mang hingi lang nang item at pera"

Naruto

Re: Phillipenes

Postby madchafer » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:31 pm

Actual Translation:
If you want to join, you need to be level 90 above. And I'm the only one who can decide if you're in or no.

I need players that aren't cheaters or scammers, and is loyal, and it is strictly forbidden to beg for items or money.

We need to fight more players at the PvP arena so that we can earn more contribution points, and it's okay with me if you do it on any person. PM me if you feel like doing a GvG match against another guild.

Literal Translation:
Yo waddup?! If you wanna join da hood, you need to kill 90 above gangstas. I'm the dog who's gon' decide on who's gon' enter or no

I need gangstas who wont screw up with the other gangstas, gangstas who are caught not following da rulez, will be shot by a glock in site. You must be loyal at all times wid the hood, if not, we'll feed you to da dogz.

We need to kill the rest of the west side crips so that we can get mo crack and cash. Feel free to kill any rival in sight, if you feel like taking on the whole crew, giv me call, and i'll call in the da hood to back you up boy. if you mess up, we'll torture you 'till you puke our your balls homie
madchafer

Postby Naruto » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:53 pm

madchafer wrote:Actual Translation:
If you want to join, you need to be level 90 above. And I'm the only one who can decide if you're in or no.

I need players that aren't cheaters or scammers, and is loyal, and it is strictly forbidden to beg for items or money.

We need to fight more players at the PvP arena so that we can earn more contribution points, and it's okay with me if you do it on any person. PM me if you feel like doing a GvG match against another guild.

Literal Translation:
Yo waddup?! If you wanna join da hood, you need to kill 90 above gangstas. I'm the dog who's gon' decide on who's gon' enter or no

I need gangstas who wont screw up with the other gangstas, gangstas who are caught not following da rulez, will be shot by a glock in site. You must be loyal at all times wid the hood, if not, we'll feed you to da dogz.

We need to kill the rest of the west side crips so that we can get mo crack and cash. Feel free to kill any rival in sight, if you feel like taking on the whole crew, giv me call, and i'll call in the da hood to back you up boy. if you mess up, we'll torture you 'till you puke our your balls homie

Thank you for that insightful translation, I loved the erm literal translation.
Naruto

Postby madchafer » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:05 am

Naruto wrote:

Literal Translation:

Thank you for that insightful translation, I loved the erm literal translation.

But still, you could Google Translate instead of asking it through the Forums. Btw, I didn't use Google Translate, I translated it through my own knowledge
madchafer

Postby lastmage » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:06 am

Naruto wrote:Can anyone tell me what this means?

"I need players yung hindi cheater/scammer and loyal at bawal mang hingi lang nang item at pera"

its Philippines with single "L" , double "P" and with "I" not "E"

@madchafer wow you translated it much clearly compare to my translation (i wont post it)
how did you get those translation? or are you a Filipino?

and the eastern gangsta translation was good

*EDI* :lol: :lol: i didnt see your post so i ask it
Knowlegde is POWER
lastmage

Postby madchafer » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:21 am

Yes, I'm half blood. Half Filipino and Half American, I don't usually speak in the Mother Tongue language, but heck, I do know how to translate, not only I can translate to Tagalog, but Bisaya as well
madchafer

Postby Naruto » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:25 am

madchafer wrote:
But still, you could Google Translate instead of asking it through the Forums. Btw, I didn't use Google Translate, I translated it through my own knowledge

I did use Google Translate but it didn't work :( The detect language is screwed up.
Naruto

Postby madchafer » Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:27 am

Naruto wrote:
madchafer wrote:

I did use Google Translate but it didn't work :( The detect language is screwed up.

That's because I gave it herpes
madchafer

Postby AMAZO͘N » Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:55 am

Literal Translation:

Wow! you'r so smart madchafer :D :D :D
Last edited by AMAZO͘N on Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AMAZO͘N

Postby God » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:40 pm

It's all a big conspiracy, didn't I tell you Naruto? This guild is sketchy and they need hackers, they don't get banned, so why does it matter, it's acceptable to dupe, hack, and do whatever, so why wouldn't they recruit them into their guild to fund their gangster operation. :lol:
ImageImage
God

Postby darth » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:53 am

madchafer wrote:Literal Translation:

beautiful
darth [δύναμις]

darth

Postby derrick » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:49 am

AMAZO͘N wrote:

Literal Translation:

Wow! you'r so smart madchafer :D :D :D

Right Amazon.. and I guess you're in the same place. :D
derrick

Postby madchafer » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:25 pm

I never cease to be amazed on how not unfunny I was
madchafer

Postby Jakub » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:50 am

madchafer wrote:I never cease to be amazed on how not unfunny I was

If you were going to bump this, you could've at least made another post linking to this one :v
MAKE HELMET HEROES GREAT !!!

DaviM12 wrote:inb4 3d update
The worst thing robby did to HH was adding Cowboys to the game without actually even trying to balance their skills : (
Jakub

Return to Guilds