Dunamis

Talk about Guild related stuff here.

Re: Dunamis

Postby killoill » Fri May 12, 2017 8:06 pm

I'm going to be in the market for Hydro Chest and Legs for the next 10 days.
killoill

Postby killoill » Tue May 16, 2017 10:35 am

Okay, I'm looking for hydro ammor, legs, and 2 wands, also i need best mage boots.
killoill

Postby killoill » Wed May 17, 2017 4:05 pm

Am I the only active player? lately I've been getting in up to 10 hours a day and at most notice that one guild member is on, and never run it to them.

EDIT: Caefer gets on once a day.
killoill

Postby ChristoperFPS » Wed May 17, 2017 4:06 pm

The guild is still a little inactive
phamtoom is mah bestfriend u cant have him
Bezu wrote:A legendary Pokemon arrives and uses area burn
It was super effective

Helmet Heroes Tournament
Fav Song:Drowning: Boogie Wit Da Hoodie
ChristoperFPS

Postby Alan100 » Wed May 17, 2017 5:36 pm

killoill wrote:Am I the only active player? lately I've been getting in up to 10 hours a day and at most notice that one guild member is on, and never run it to them.

No one else is really active in Dunamis, sorry to break it to you...
Alan100

Postby killoill » Wed May 17, 2017 6:40 pm

Alan100 wrote:
killoill wrote:Am I the only active player? lately I've been getting in up to 10 hours a day and at most notice that one guild member is on, and never run it to them.

If Caefer does not get on for a while, I may look into taking control, and seeing if i can get us up and running again.
killoill

Postby Dark_Titan » Wed May 17, 2017 9:38 pm

killoill wrote:
Alan100 wrote:

If Caefer does not get on for a while, I may look into taking control, and seeing if i can get us up and running again.

You can't take control of a guild without the consent of the current leader tho.
Leader of Reapers Creed
My YouTube Channel

Image <-- This was drawn by RaptorZ7 and animated by Rex4602! Thanks so much ^_^
Dark_Titan

Postby killoill » Thu May 18, 2017 9:32 am

Dark_Titan wrote:
killoill wrote:
Alan100 wrote:No one else is really active in Dunamis, sorry to break it to you...

You can't take control of a guild without the consent of the current leader tho.

I hope he gets on so we can talk about this, he probably will.

EDIT: he has logged on today it says, I hope he keeps that up.
killoill

Postby aaronrules » Thu May 18, 2017 10:16 am

im still hanging on
Image thanks for the awesome sig penhead
Spoiler: show

You know it's Nick Crompton and my collar stay poppin'
yes, i can rap and no, im not from compton
England is my city
aaronrules

Postby peanutbutter » Thu May 18, 2017 9:20 pm

killoill wrote:

The guild is at a steady incline, soon enough it's growth and progress will be exponential. I don't mean any offense but you need to stop stepping on Caefer's toes, do you not believe he is capable of bringing his guild back to it's former glory? Everyone needs to give something like this room and time, Rome wasn't build in a day. I understand your concern and yearning to help the guild on it's path to power and legacy*, I'm sure Caefer is happy to have such ambition and determination in the guild! However, don't let your ambitions drive you to rash thinking and actions, do not for the good of yourself but for the good of the people.
just laying it on with the ancient Rome stuff :lol:
On a final note, just have faith in Caefer to take care of his baby, but don't feel afraid to offer ideas, suggestions, questions, etc... *I'm sounding a bit ambitious too aren't I? Hue
Time to get real high on my smug horse
peanutbutter

Postby Alan100 » Fri May 19, 2017 5:25 pm

peanutbutter wrote:
killoill wrote:

The guild is at a steady incline, soon enough it's growth and progress will be exponential. I don't mean any offense but you need to stop stepping on Caefer's toes, do you not believe he is capable of bringing his guild back to it's former glory? Everyone needs to give something like this room and time, Rome wasn't build in a day. I understand your concern and yearning to help the guild on it's path to power and legacy*, I'm sure Caefer is happy to have such ambition and determination in the guild! However, don't let your ambitions drive you to rash thinking and actions, do not for the good of yourself but for the good of the people.
On a final note, just have faith in Caefer to take care of his baby, but don't feel afraid to offer ideas, suggestions, questions, etc... *I'm sounding a bit ambitious too aren't I? Hue

Hee!
Alan100

Postby USA_SWIMMINGiscool » Sat May 20, 2017 5:41 pm

Alan100 wrote:
peanutbutter wrote:
killoill wrote:

Hee!

I completely agree with Alan. Caefer is the one of the greatest guild leaders ever. For gods sake, he created dunamis and days later it surpassed almost every guild in the leaderboards. You can't just replace someone like Caefer. Honestly, it'll be great if Caefer logged back in (same with everyone else) and played a few times a week..., but eh. Cut the guys some slack. Most of em have been playing in the 2014 era. The game gets boreing after 4 years (i know cause i literally played that long).
USA_SWIMMINGiscool

Postby peanutbutter » Sun May 21, 2017 10:42 am

*Quotes the post saying "hee!", somehow gets associated as the poster of it* Lol. I can relate to you usa, I've also been around since 2013, things get bland real quick. Everyone talks about the golden days of helmet heroes as being so much better, less hackers, bugs, but there's also SO much less content. People have to learn to take the good with the bad
peanutbutter

Postby Alan100 » Sun May 21, 2017 7:39 pm

peanutbutter wrote:*Quotes the post saying "hee!", somehow gets associated as the poster of it* Lol. I can relate to you usa, I've also been around since 2013, things get bland real quick. Everyone talks about the golden days of helmet heroes as being so much better, less hackers, bugs, but there's also SO much less content. People have to learn to take the good with the bad

true, also true
Alan100

Postby LOLOL24075002 » Sun May 21, 2017 7:45 pm

I'm still active! Sorta...
IGN: Monkey24075002

My Kingdom of loathing account:

The pie.
LOLOL24075002

Postby Caefer » Sun May 21, 2017 8:40 pm

To allay your fears, i had company over this week and didnt have much time to get on. I am not dead, nor have i quit again. Relax, rebuilding the greatest guild of all time takes more than a week. We have to work together, recruit people at every opportunity and share our vision for the future improvement of the guild and game as a whole. We are working on something greater than what dunamis once was. Have faith; we will reign supreme once more.

On a side note, if you recruit someone who you feel is an excellent candidate but you are worried they wont wait for the whole approval process, pm me. We can start doing what we did at the prime of Dunamis back in the day and establish probationary periods for new members where they have to have a sponsor to join. Then if they break any rules in the first week or two they get an instant boot out the door. That helped streamline the recruiting process back then and if you guys are open to that we can do that once more.

Best of luck to you all, happy grinding!

~Caefer
Caefer

Postby peanutbutter » Sun May 21, 2017 10:05 pm

Caefer wrote:To allay your fears, i had company over this week and didnt have much time to get on. I am not dead, nor have i quit again. Relax, rebuilding the greatest guild of all time takes more than a week. We have to work together, recruit people at every opportunity and share our vision for the future improvement of the guild and game as a whole. We are working on something greater than what dunamis once was. Have faith; we will reign supreme once more.

On a side note, if you recruit someone who you feel is an excellent candidate but you are worried they wont wait for the whole approval process, pm me. We can start doing what we did at the prime of Dunamis back in the day and establish probationary periods for new members where they have to have a sponsor to join. Then if they break any rules in the first week or two they get an instant boot out the door. That helped streamline the recruiting process back then and if you guys are open to that we can do that once more.

~Caefer

Glad to see you're alive caefer, you best worry, we were ready to declare you lost in society and elect a new leader ;)
peanutbutter

Postby killoill » Mon May 22, 2017 4:19 pm

Caefer wrote:To allay your fears, i had company over this week and didnt have much time to get on. I am not dead, nor have i quit again. Relax, rebuilding the greatest guild of all time takes more than a week. We have to work together, recruit people at every opportunity and share our vision for the future improvement of the guild and game as a whole. We are working on something greater than what dunamis once was. Have faith; we will reign supreme once more.

~Caefer

YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!
ok anyway a lot of people have asked me to join and I asked them to message me in 5 days, so I hope I can forward them!
killoill

Postby aaronrules » Mon May 22, 2017 4:29 pm

i left to boost a friend i requested again
Image thanks for the awesome sig penhead

You know it's Nick Crompton and my collar stay poppin'
yes, i can rap and no, im not from compton
England is my city
aaronrules

Postby peanutbutter » Tue May 23, 2017 9:28 pm

The thread seems a bit dead, hopefully this might rouse it into something interesting.
peanutbutter

Postby Caefer » Wed May 24, 2017 1:40 pm

I did ask a suggestion in my last post. No one really seemed to comment on it though :/
Caefer

Postby Bezu » Wed May 24, 2017 4:12 pm

Why, precisely, do you think Caefar served as the leader of DNS for four years? Because in all those four years no player was born to rival him in strength or wisdom.
This signature will self-destruct in 10 seconds, good luck Jim
Bezu

Postby peanutbutter » Wed May 24, 2017 5:32 pm

Caefer wrote:I did ask a suggestion in my last post. No one really seemed to comment on it though :/

My apologies, I just assumed it was an unspoken sort of thing. I have no problem with that
peanutbutter

Postby Caefer » Thu May 25, 2017 2:15 pm

peanutbutter wrote:
Caefer wrote:I did ask a suggestion in my last post. No one really seemed to comment on it though :/

My apologies, I just assumed it was an unspoken sort of thing. I have no problem with that

Anything I discuss here is open for comment or suggestions. Dunamis is a democratic guild and all members have a voice and sway with they direction the guild takes. It's part of our core model that keeps everyone in the loop and involved.
Caefer

Postby killmooo » Fri May 26, 2017 10:18 am

killoill wrote:

~Caefer

YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!
ok anyway a lot of people have asked me to join and I asked them to message me in 5 days, so I hope I can forward them!

Kyle yes I am at Tom's house.....But I can still spy on your grammar. :mrgreen:
If you want to add me on steam,ASK!
killmooo

PreviousNext

Return to Guilds