Dunamis

Talk about Guild related stuff here.

Re: Dunamis

Postby aaronrules » Fri May 05, 2017 10:23 am

Hi guys and girls
Image thanks for the awesome sig penhead
Spoiler: show
Image






You know it's Nick Crompton and my collar stay poppin'
yes, i can rap and no, im not from compton
England is my city
User avatar
aaronrules
 
Posts: 3219
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:00 pm
Location: why do you care?

Re: Dunamis

Postby Alan100 » Fri May 05, 2017 2:50 pm

:>
Respond, you old sock.
hee!
Image
Image
User avatar
Alan100
 
Posts: 687
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:21 pm
Location: seeing your pet

Re: Dunamis

Postby Assault_Cowboy » Fri May 05, 2017 5:46 pm

I WANT TO JOIN YOUR SO I NEED YOUR VOTE.. IM LEVEL 161 BUT NOT IDIOT. 8-) IM WEAK BUT I CAN MAKE MY SELF STRONGER. ACCEPT ME IN YOUR GUILD. :D
Assault_Cowboy
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: Dunamis

Postby I_AM_TITAN » Sat May 06, 2017 5:15 am

Assault_Cowboy wrote:I WANT TO JOIN YOUR SO I NEED YOUR VOTE.. IM LEVEL 161 BUT NOT IDIOT. 8-) IM WEAK BUT I CAN MAKE MY SELF STRONGER. ACCEPT ME IN YOUR GUILD. :D

first post and in caps -_-
min lvl is 300 go grind and stop using caps
"What's done is done and can not be undone"- Old Wise Titan
Image
Buying all Magic and Defense books for 45k each
User avatar
I_AM_TITAN
 
Posts: 840
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:02 pm
Location: Under your bed

Re: Dunamis

Postby peanutbutter » Sat May 06, 2017 7:06 pm

I'm quite proud and happy to join the ranks of such a prestigious guild! I'd just like to greet everyone or introduce myself on the guild thread. Any requirements other then the blatant ones such as no begging, scamming, harassing, etc... I should know about? And not trying to seem talkative or intrusive seeing as I'm new to the guild, but where do we as a guild plan on taking the guild itself?
Time to get real high on my smug horse
peanutbutter
 
Posts: 795
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:43 pm
Location: Thanks

Re: Dunamis

Postby superboy02 » Sat May 06, 2017 8:56 pm

look who i found spotting in heated stones s4
Attachments
Screenshot 2017-05-06 at 8.55.41 PM.png
Screenshot 2017-05-06 at 8.55.41 PM.png (14.49 KiB) Viewed 1295 times
Ign Flame_101
User avatar
superboy02
 
Posts: 691
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:58 pm
Location: Oof

Re: Dunamis

Postby peanutbutter » Sat May 06, 2017 11:13 pm

Huh, I'm not going to complain, but why did I make it into guild without a vote? Is it because I'm over level four hundred* or you've seen some of how I act like and approve of it? I just don't want to make it into the guild cheaply or mistakenly. *from the general standards you require I'd think not(annoyingly I'm typing on an old nook that doesn't have an enter key, sorry about the spacing)
Time to get real high on my smug horse
peanutbutter
 
Posts: 795
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:43 pm
Location: Thanks

Re: Dunamis

Postby MI74 » Sun May 07, 2017 7:05 am

peanutbutter wrote:Huh, I'm not going to complain, but why did I make it into guild without a vote? Is it because I'm over level four hundred* or you've seen some of how I act like and approve of it? I just don't want to make it into the guild cheaply or mistakenly. *from the general standards you require I'd think not(annoyingly I'm typing on an old nook that doesn't have an enter key, sorry about the spacing)

Well, tbf, you are one of the most trusted people in the HH community and a very old player from 2015 era.
Image
constructively shitposting.

IGN: _Mi_74_

Guild: Dunamis

Credit to Miso for avatar!
User avatar
MI74
 
Posts: 2699
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:37 am

Re: Dunamis

Postby Caefer » Sun May 07, 2017 10:21 am

peanutbutter wrote:Huh, I'm not going to complain, but why did I make it into guild without a vote? Is it because I'm over level four hundred* or you've seen some of how I act like and approve of it? I just don't want to make it into the guild cheaply or mistakenly. *from the general standards you require I'd think not(annoyingly I'm typing on an old nook that doesn't have an enter key, sorry about the spacing)

I dont always have a vote posted here. If i can get enough input from players online you can pass the "vote" that way. Also, a select few people who I know quite well I also let in esp previous members and that sort of thing. The voting process can take a long time when our guild isnt quite full yet. In the past, we have had a probationary period as well where after people are allowed to join when I see them after a quick check and then they are voted on. This helps cut down on the time people are left waiting after having applied to the guild and stops some people from giving up and moving on to another guild.

Rest assured though, you made it in that was not a fluke and you didn't make it in cheaply. :)

~Caefer
Image
User avatar
Caefer
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Re: Dunamis

Postby aaronrules » Sun May 07, 2017 10:31 am

Caefer wrote:
peanutbutter wrote:Huh, I'm not going to complain, but why did I make it into guild without a vote? Is it because I'm over level four hundred* or you've seen some of how I act like and approve of it? I just don't want to make it into the guild cheaply or mistakenly. *from the general standards you require I'd think not(annoyingly I'm typing on an old nook that doesn't have an enter key, sorry about the spacing)

I dont always have a vote posted here. If i can get enough input from players online you can pass the "vote" that way. Also, a select few people who I know quite well I also let in esp previous members and that sort of thing. The voting process can take a long time when our guild isnt quite full yet. In the past, we have had a probationary period as well where after people are allowed to join when I see them after a quick check and then they are voted on. This helps cut down on the time people are left waiting after having applied to the guild and stops some people from giving up and moving on to another guild.

Rest assured though, you made it in that was not a fluke and you didn't make it in cheaply. :)

~Caefer



There are a bunch of people that are banned in the guild are you gonna clear them to make space?
Image thanks for the awesome sig penhead
Spoiler: show
Image






You know it's Nick Crompton and my collar stay poppin'
yes, i can rap and no, im not from compton
England is my city
User avatar
aaronrules
 
Posts: 3219
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:00 pm
Location: why do you care?

Re: Dunamis

Postby Caefer » Sun May 07, 2017 10:34 am

peanutbutter wrote:I'm quite proud and happy to join the ranks of such a prestigious guild! I'd just like to greet everyone or introduce myself on the guild thread. Any requirements other then the blatant ones such as no begging, scamming, harassing, etc... I should know about? And not trying to seem talkative or intrusive seeing as I'm new to the guild, but where do we as a guild plan on taking the guild itself?

If you look back a page or so you'll see when I returned I laid out a pretty clear plan for where we want to go with Dunamis as a whole.

Also to everyone, Please let me know about the following applicants:
coolkidhi12
AMAZON
Sampa25

Due to his behavior as shown above pages12 has been removed.
Image
User avatar
Caefer
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Re: Dunamis

Postby Caefer » Sun May 07, 2017 10:35 am

Alan100 wrote::>
Respond, you old sock.
hee!

Apply, you young sock. I already said you could join.
Image
User avatar
Caefer
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Re: Dunamis

Postby aaronrules » Sun May 07, 2017 10:50 am

Rip amazon is banned
everyone else looks fine nu reports for scamming or hacking etc
Image thanks for the awesome sig penhead
Spoiler: show
Image






You know it's Nick Crompton and my collar stay poppin'
yes, i can rap and no, im not from compton
England is my city
User avatar
aaronrules
 
Posts: 3219
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:00 pm
Location: why do you care?

Re: Dunamis

Postby Caefer » Sun May 07, 2017 11:36 am

Guys check out the new topic I started in the General forum about behavior. If you have anything to add or any comments on it go ahead and voice your opinion. That list for now is the kind of behavior we are not going to be happy with here in Dunamis.

Thanks!

~Caefer
Image
User avatar
Caefer
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Re: Dunamis

Postby Alan100 » Sun May 07, 2017 12:20 pm

Caefer wrote:
Alan100 wrote::>
Respond, you old sock.
hee!

Apply, you young sock. I already said you could join.


I have done so. Also, I read your post about behavior and I totally agree. The points that you brought up are a problem, and I haven't even considered Noob-Crushing before.
Image
Image
User avatar
Alan100
 
Posts: 687
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:21 pm
Location: seeing your pet

Re: Dunamis

Postby sushislinger » Sun May 07, 2017 12:58 pm

Alan100 wrote:
Caefer wrote:
Alan100 wrote::>
Respond, you old sock.
hee!

Apply, you young sock. I already said you could join.


I have done so. Also, I read your post about behavior and I totally agree. The points that you brought up are a problem, and I haven't even considered Noob-Crushing before.


what alan said
IGN: sushislinger
Image
MrStealYoLoot wrote:the game will die in 2018

Skylox wrote: Bruh.
Btw the forum is more entertaining than the game, wth.
User avatar
sushislinger
 
Posts: 920
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:25 am
Location: hunting people in PVP server for some quick cash

Re: Dunamis

Postby peanutbutter » Sun May 07, 2017 1:02 pm

Well, seeing as my approval into the guild is quite legit, I am pumped beyond imagination! I started this game in 2013, and had always looked up to guilds with eternal renown such as dunamis. I tend to make my path in this guild long traveled and influencing.
Time to get real high on my smug horse
peanutbutter
 
Posts: 795
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:43 pm
Location: Thanks

Re: Dunamis

Postby sushislinger » Sun May 07, 2017 1:05 pm

peanutbutter wrote:Well, seeing as my approval into the guild is quite legit, I am pumped beyond imagination! I started this game in 2013, and had always looked up to guilds with eternal renown such as dunamis. I tend to make my path in this guild long traveled and influencing.


oh yes i remeber that on my old account xoas.

i always looked up to guilds like the deathless (i think) empereor, davao chapter and dunamis

back in the old days...
IGN: sushislinger
Image
MrStealYoLoot wrote:the game will die in 2018

Skylox wrote: Bruh.
Btw the forum is more entertaining than the game, wth.
User avatar
sushislinger
 
Posts: 920
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:25 am
Location: hunting people in PVP server for some quick cash

Re: Dunamis

Postby peanutbutter » Sun May 07, 2017 1:14 pm

sushislinger wrote:
peanutbutter wrote:Well, seeing as my approval into the guild is quite legit, I am pumped beyond imagination! I started this game in 2013, and had always looked up to guilds with eternal renown such as dunamis. I tend to make my path in this guild long traveled and influencing.


oh yes i remeber that on my old account xoas.

i always looked up to guilds like the deathless (i think) empereor, davao chapter and dunamis

back in the old days...

I was floating about in emperor once, late 2015 was the start of it I believe?
Time to get real high on my smug horse
peanutbutter
 
Posts: 795
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:43 pm
Location: Thanks

Re: Dunamis

Postby peanutbutter » Sun May 07, 2017 7:44 pm

Sorry about the double post, but I'd just like to comment on a part of your behavior forum thread Caefer. I know I'm being nitpicky here, but say you do give a well behaved lower level player 50 thousand coins, they're be grateful of course, but it would most likely plant a seed of greed deep down inside of them. A seed that would most likely blossom as the money runs out, and as the grinding becomes more laborious. Of course, they could result to begging without the money having anything to do with it, and it will only be in a select few examples, but it's like giving a shark a single drop of blood. You of course should encourage lower level players to stay in the game and show kindness in the future because of their past experiences, but you don't want to corrupt them either. I think a fair donation would be items around their level along with a few words of wisdom, or a slightly smaller donation(3-7k?). Once again, I'm not trying to be overly critical or in depth about the behavior thread, especially since so much of it was quality, (and there was a lot of quantity!) just a suggestion. Now some sunglasses without a bridge across the nose or ears to cut that tension 8-)
Time to get real high on my smug horse
peanutbutter
 
Posts: 795
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:43 pm
Location: Thanks

Re: Dunamis

Postby Caefer » Mon May 08, 2017 5:10 pm

peanutbutter wrote:Sorry about the double post, but I'd just like to comment on a part of your behavior forum thread Caefer. I know I'm being nitpicky here, but say you do give a well behaved lower level player 50 thousand coins, they're be grateful of course, but it would most likely plant a seed of greed deep down inside of them. A seed that would most likely blossom as the money runs out, and as the grinding becomes more laborious. Of course, they could result to begging without the money having anything to do with it, and it will only be in a select few examples, but it's like giving a shark a single drop of blood. You of course should encourage lower level players to stay in the game and show kindness in the future because of their past experiences, but you don't want to corrupt them either. I think a fair donation would be items around their level along with a few words of wisdom, or a slightly smaller donation(3-7k?). Once again, I'm not trying to be overly critical or in depth about the behavior thread, especially since so much of it was quality, (and there was a lot of quantity!) just a suggestion. Now some sunglasses without a bridge across the nose or ears to cut that tension 8-)

Depends on your generosity, typically if you give a good noob some coin they won't end up turning to begging. But that was a range of coin anyhow 10k-50k not just 50k. I see your point though.
Image
User avatar
Caefer
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:44 pm

Re: Dunamis

Postby sushislinger » Mon May 08, 2017 9:12 pm

peanutbutter wrote:
sushislinger wrote:
peanutbutter wrote:Well, seeing as my approval into the guild is quite legit, I am pumped beyond imagination! I started this game in 2013, and had always looked up to guilds with eternal renown such as dunamis. I tend to make my path in this guild long traveled and influencing.


oh yes i remeber that on my old account xoas.

i always looked up to guilds like the deathless (i think) empereor, davao chapter and dunamis

back in the old days...

I was floating about in emperor once, late 2015 was the start of it I believe?


his point is that giving beggars money is like giving drug addicts crack
IGN: sushislinger
Image
MrStealYoLoot wrote:the game will die in 2018

Skylox wrote: Bruh.
Btw the forum is more entertaining than the game, wth.
User avatar
sushislinger
 
Posts: 920
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:25 am
Location: hunting people in PVP server for some quick cash

Re: Dunamis

Postby USA_SWIMMINGiscool » Tue May 09, 2017 4:42 pm

Yo Caefer and my previous guild mates. Dunamis is the greatest guild in all of helmet heroes... in the heart! I'd like to rejoin dunamis to be reunited with all my old guild mates! I remember the days in late 2013 where Caefer has a serpent set. I started in December of 2013, but got banned (I got banned because a hacker signed in while I did causing a duplication bann) in mid 2014. I made a new account called USA_SWIMMING and I joined Dunamis at one point with that account. I remember the days where Caefer told me I only had to level up 5 levels to get in the guild.
My IGN: USA_SWIMMING

To Caefer: (Thanks for everything bro. I remember you were the person who helped me get my first pet. I hope you remember me... because I remember you every time I log onto Helmet Heroes. You gave me courage and strength to level up and power on. Thank you)
From your Old Pal. :D
USA_SWIMMINGiscool
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:13 pm
Location: United States

Re: Dunamis

Postby killoill » Thu May 11, 2017 4:11 pm

I am considering switching classes to mage, a guy is trying to sell me hydro set for 25m without wands, thats bad right?
killoill
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:20 pm

Re: Dunamis

Postby Alan100 » Thu May 11, 2017 6:49 pm

killoill wrote:I am considering switching classes to mage, a guy is trying to sell me hydro set for 25m without wands, thats bad right?

Yeah, the wands should be included with that.
Image
Image
User avatar
Alan100
 
Posts: 687
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:21 pm
Location: seeing your pet

PreviousNext

Return to Guilds

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest