Dunamis

Talk about Guild related stuff here.

Re: Dunamis

Postby ihasarchery » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:44 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:Goodbye SandyFlipFlops... :(

Sandy left a while ago, but it is sad to see another player leave... :cry:

Thanks for the contribution Sandy...It is much appreciated.

Kudos to Miso for the avatar!
ihasarchery

Postby ihasarchery » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:22 pm

Just wanted to let you guys know a little something...

ihasarchery wrote:I hope Dunamis realizes that WE are starting to be responsible for most of the drama of Helmet Heroes. If you look at the past, we have been in a lot of fights. Yes, we do fight with people who can't get over things and then some with stupid people, but we are still there. So how about we decide to change for once and aim to be the best group of people in the community. I might as well post this later in the guild thread... But yeah...just stop.

I had this posted somewhere else, but I feel like it will be better if I placed it here too. Please don't take it as being bad people. We just need to calm down a bit. ;)

ihasarchery

Postby *(Pursuited)* » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:18 pm

Caefer wrote:This is the forum for all Dunamis activities. Dunamis is Greek, it means inherent power or power residing in a thing by its very nature. Put simply... This guild is power. We are very selective of who we let in, level 300+ lower levels are allowed to join so they can be monitored more easily to see if they are good players. We don't want spammers, beggars, hackers, jerks or idiots and we want our members to be active(hence the level requirement).

Much different from our ancestor TDA, we want the guild to be a close knit community were all the members approve of each other. We have a goal to become the top guild, there is nothing wrong with having a goal to push you to become better. the top guild does not just mean level. We aim to have the best community, the best events, the best teamwork and the all around best players.

If you want to join and you are a lower than the level requirement of 300 you can PM coke_na_rc, Sintoque or Caefer to let us know that you have applied. For now kalaskas5327, Leonir, Caefer, character, klonzkey and Sintoque will give all guild members 60% resale on all their items. Stronger players make for a stronger guild. We want you to succeed with us.

Dunamis is power, so join us today and join power.
What If We Have Really Good Stats??? Then Will U Make A Acception?
probs talking shet for some reason
*(Pursuited)*

Postby HR7LaRatta07 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:51 am

Make A Acception?[/quote]

Well i've seen your stats and they aren't that good.
Spoiler: show
HR7LaRatta07

Postby Sintoque » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:19 am

I'm back on the internet :D

Still busy with though, hopefully I can log into the game and sort out with guild stuff.
⚛ D U N A M I S ⚛

IM JUST STILL LURKING
Sintoque

Postby ihasarchery » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:07 am

Sintoque wrote:I'm back on the internet :D

Still busy with though, hopefully I can log into the game and sort out with guild stuff.

Thanks sir and welcomes back. :)

ihasarchery

Postby Mariofan1 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:38 pm

*(Pursuited)* wrote:
Caefer wrote:This is the forum for all Dunamis activities. Dunamis is Greek, it means inherent power or power residing in a thing by its very nature. Put simply... This guild is power. We are very selective of who we let in, level 300+ lower levels are allowed to join so they can be monitored more easily to see if they are good players. We don't want spammers, beggars, hackers, jerks or idiots and we want our members to be active(hence the level requirement).

Much different from our ancestor TDA, we want the guild to be a close knit community were all the members approve of each other. We have a goal to become the top guild, there is nothing wrong with having a goal to push you to become better. the top guild does not just mean level. We aim to have the best community, the best events, the best teamwork and the all around best players.

If you want to join and you are a lower than the level requirement of 300 you can PM coke_na_rc, Sintoque or Caefer to let us know that you have applied. For now kalaskas5327, Leonir, Caefer, character, klonzkey and Sintoque will give all guild members 60% resale on all their items. Stronger players make for a stronger guild. We want you to succeed with us.

Dunamis is power, so join us today and join power.
What If We Have Really Good Stats??? Then Will U Make A Acception?

I don't think so, and you got most of it from piloting and not really legit so I guess it doesn't matter :/
Mariofan1

Postby Mariofan1 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:38 pm

Sintoque wrote:I'm back on the internet :D

Welcome back sintoque :D
Mariofan1

Postby Sintoque » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:02 pm

Thanks Fst. You're living in the banned realm. Now we have 3 banned members.

I don't feel like accepting those applying because I don't know them. Any members who want to do boosting for their alt, let me know since now we have 2 free slots.
⚛ D U N A M I S ⚛

IM JUST STILL LURKING
Sintoque

Postby sakib » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:51 pm

Sintoque i might let my alt in, i will tell u my decision by Monday
IGN-sakib123
sakib

Postby Mariofan1 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:48 pm

Sintoque wrote:Thanks Fst. You're living in the banned realm. Now we have 3 banned members.

I don't feel like accepting those applying because I don't know them. Any members who want to do boosting for their alt, let me know since now we have 2 free slots.

Wait wut, I was banned? :lol:

I don't really keep track of anything anymore, im either here or never here
Mariofan1

Postby Im_a_merchant » Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:38 am

Sorry Dunamis, it was great here.

I'll be leaving to start my own guild with a few other people. I just thought it would be more fun to lead people than to be led. I'll miss DNS, good luck to you.
Im_a_merchant

Postby ihasarchery » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:00 am

I will be leaving as well. It was a really great experience to be in Dunamis, but its time to move on. I will be joining a guild with a few friends soon. Anyways thanks Sintoque for accepting me in the first place! I shall be leaving soon...

ihasarchery

Postby Mariofan1 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:59 am

Im_a_merchant wrote:Sorry Dunamis, it was great here.

I'll be leaving to start my own guild with a few other people. I just thought it would be more fun to lead people than to be led. I'll miss DNS, good luck to you.

ihasarchery wrote:I will be leaving as well. It was a really great experience to be in Dunamis, but its time to move on. I will be joining a guild with a few friends soon. Anyways thanks Sintoque for accepting me in the first place! I shall be leaving soon...

Tis' a sad day for Dunamis...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIuotFZnBtk
Mariofan1

Postby GeneralDelta » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:28 pm

I will be leaving as well. I will be in a guild with merch and ihasarchery but, we have to wait for merch to be unbanned. Goodbye Dunamis may we all get stronger.

Long Live The o's
GeneralDelta

Postby Mariofan1 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:54 pm

This isn't concerning Alex2801, but I belive "tengi/zeused5" has his password and he is going to be removing people who he wants/somewhat sabotaging the guild. I think we need to move leadership to someone else :L
Mariofan1

Postby Alex2801 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:47 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:This isn't concerning Alex2801, but I belive "tengi/zeused5" has his password and he is going to be removing people who he wants/somewhat sabotaging the guild. I think we need to move leadership to someone else :L

What do u mean? Ofcourse he has my pass, why wouldnt he? He has mine, i have his we are good friends. I also trust him in making good decisions.
Image DSS
Thanks to me for the revised sig!
Visit my tree service here! viewtopic.php?f=3&t=34109
Alex2801

Postby archerslender » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:56 pm

Is it possible for me to be dunamis 2 leader someday?
Image Image
Looking for friendz
-archerslender
Emperor ROCKS
Image[/quote]

archerslender

Postby Mariofan1 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:07 pm

Alex2801 wrote:
Mariofan1 wrote:This isn't concerning Alex2801, but I belive "tengi/zeused5" has his password and he is going to be removing people who he wants/somewhat sabotaging the guild. I think we need to move leadership to someone else :L

What do u mean? Ofcourse he has my pass, why wouldnt he? He has mine, i have his we are good friends. I also trust him in making good decisions.

I was told by warriorprotocol that tengi threatened to remove him from the guild or something. I understand you may somewhat share accounts, but he should not interfere with guild members and such.
Mariofan1

Postby Alex2801 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:10 pm

Well, i trust everyone who knows my pass to make good decisions, for example, Dizzi kicked out the guy who scammed soledad. I fully support that. Aswell as they have let people in that i would have when i logged on. For him to say that, he must have done something... perhaps begged for boosting?
Image DSS
Alex2801

Postby robin0 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:52 pm

Hey guys , supertrooper here, i just wanna say.. sorry for my inactivity.. its mainly cuz i have to work now.. its my vacation :-( whyyyyy!! It sux alloooot but its also becoase im starting to get bored of HH, i want updates.. its also a bit becoase the situation with my mom and dad ( short story: my dad is a fair and honest man, my mom is not ... lawyers... well u know and my mom is being kind to me and a total biatch to my dad and i want to stay with my dad all the time but its hard to leave my mom cuz shes being so kind to me .. but i hate it so yea, hard decissions) and im also a person who hates school with all my heart so every single day sux and everyday i hope its vacation soon .. and what happens when i have vacation.... i have to work every day of it till school begins again... so these are hard times for me .. i hope it only lasts till i get to a new school next schoolyear with 9h sport each week.. sport is the only thing i can enjoy at school at the moment.. i guess thats all for now.. oh btw if i am online its probably a pilot.. oh and DUNAMIS FOREVER!! and dont get too addicted guys
robin0

Postby Alex2801 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:02 pm

robin0 wrote:Hey guys , supertrooper here, i just wanna say.. sorry for my inactivity.. its mainly cuz i have to work now.. its my vacation :-( whyyyyy!! It sux alloooot but its also becoase im starting to get bored of HH, i want updates.. its also a bit becoase the situation with my mom and dad ( short story: my dad is a fair and honest man, my mom is not ... lawyers... well u know and my mom is being kind to me and a total biatch to my dad and i want to stay with my dad all the time but its hard to leave my mom cuz shes being so kind to me .. but i hate it so yea, hard decissions) and im also a person who hates school with all my heart so every single day sux and everyday i hope its vacation soon .. and what happens when i have vacation.... i have to work every day of it till school begins again... so these are hard times for me .. i hope it only lasts till i get to a new school next schoolyear with 9h sport each week.. sport is the only thing i can enjoy at school at the moment.. i guess thats all for now.. oh btw if i am online its probably a pilot.. oh and DUNAMIS FOREVER!! and dont get too addicted guys

Glad to see you stopping in, good luck with work and school and your parent situation... hopefully you can come back to us soon :D
Image DSS
Alex2801

Postby Mariofan1 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:03 pm

robin0 wrote:Hey guys , supertrooper here, i just wanna say.. sorry for my inactivity.. its mainly cuz i have to work now.. its my vacation :-( whyyyyy!! It sux alloooot but its also becoase im starting to get bored of HH, i want updates.. its also a bit becoase the situation with my mom and dad ( short story: my dad is a fair and honest man, my mom is not ... lawyers... well u know and my mom is being kind to me and a total biatch to my dad and i want to stay with my dad all the time but its hard to leave my mom cuz shes being so kind to me .. but i hate it so yea, hard decissions) and im also a person who hates school with all my heart so every single day sux and everyday i hope its vacation soon .. and what happens when i have vacation.... i have to work every day of it till school begins again... so these are hard times for me .. i hope it only lasts till i get to a new school next schoolyear with 9h sport each week.. sport is the only thing i can enjoy at school at the moment.. i guess thats all for now.. oh btw if i am online its probably a pilot.. oh and DUNAMIS FOREVER!! and dont get too addicted guys

Sorry to hear about that stuff man :/
Do you have pilots still playing for you at all?
Mariofan1

Postby robin0 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:11 pm

Alex2801 wrote:Glad to see you stopping in, good luck with work and school and your parent situation... hopefully you can come back to us soon :D

I hope so too , but il never be super active

[/quote]
Sorry to hear about that stuff man :/
Do you have pilots still playing for you at all?[/quote]
Ye, tat and sakib , idk if they r active or not...
Btw i mightve messed up the quote things...
robin0

Postby archerslender » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:17 pm

Ey guys,... So I'm hacked.. U guys will sense my inactivness, that's cuz of mrhackerbottoms. It's all my fault, but yea..kick me out if u want..
Image Image
Looking for friendz
-archerslender
Emperor ROCKS
Image[/quote]

archerslender

PreviousNext

Return to Guilds