Dunamis

Talk about Guild related stuff here.

Re: Dunamis

Postby YinFO » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:16 am

Hey everyone, I'm glad to be part of Dunamis in overflow DUNAMIS. May the future be bright and your helmets shiny!
YinFO

Postby CandyNutJob » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:41 am

YinFO wrote:Hey everyone, I'm glad to be part of Dunamis in overflow DUNAMIS. May the future be bright and your helmets shiny!

Shakes head
CandyNutJob

Postby Caefer » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:02 am

CandyNutJob wrote:
YinFO wrote:Hey everyone, I'm glad to be part of Dunamis in overflow DUNAMIS. May the future be bright and your helmets shiny!

Shakes head

Why do you come in here to a different guild than your own to hate on people, at least if you are going to make pointless comments do something happy like "Shakes head in delight"
Caefer

Postby Dosko » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:20 pm

CandyNutJob wrote:

Shakes head

Not sure what your problem is, dude. Clearly I missed the voting, but if I could have only picked one of the six people up for admission, I definitely would have picked YinFO. He's a nice guy.

Unlike somebody here...
Dosko

Postby Caefer » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:48 pm

Candy aka obama isnt even a Dunamis member, i don't know why he posted that at all.
Caefer

Postby MasterYi » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:13 pm

Caefer wrote:Candy aka obama isnt even a Dunamis member, i don't know why he posted that at all.

To be a douche I guess.

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi

Postby itblobboy » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:05 pm

CandyNutJob wrote:
Shakes head

Shakes head
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:38 pm

Just to clear things up, I'm welcome to comment here as long as it's meaningful or positive?
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby itblobboy » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:44 pm

SOUL_SLAYER wrote:Just to clear things up, I'm welcome to comment here as long as it's meaningful or positive?

I can't speak for them, but I'm fine with a coment that's meaningless or negative too.

Just not both combined.
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

itblobboy

Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Postby SmilingFear » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:17 pm

Just to "clear things up" since apparently people like to be whiny, self absorbed assholes and think everything is directed towards them, the reason Obama left his comment was because he was disappointed that the other player ended up joining a different guild than the one he had been talking to Obama about joining. As "meaningless" as the comment may have been, it wasn't negative towards Dunubis in any way. It was just disappointment. :shock:
SmilingFear

Postby MasterYi » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:25 pm

SmilingFear wrote:Just to "clear things up" since apparently people like to be whiny, self absorbed assholes and think everything is directed towards them, the reason Obama left his comment was because he was disappointed that the other player ended up joining a different guild than the one he had been talking to Obama about joining. As "meaningless" as the comment may have been, it wasn't negative towards Dunubis in any way. It was just disappointment. :shock:

Shakes head

MasterYi

Postby SmilingFear » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:29 pm

MasterYi wrote:Shakes head

I'm glad we're on the same page, Yi.
SmilingFear

Postby Caefer » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:59 pm

SmilingFear wrote:
MasterYi wrote:Shakes head

I'm glad we're on the same page, Yi.

Shakes head.
Caefer

Postby itblobboy » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:05 pm

SmilingFear wrote:Just to "clear things up" since apparently people like to be whiny, self absorbed assholes and think everything is directed towards them, the reason Obama left his comment was because he was disappointed that the other player ended up joining a different guild than the one he had been talking to Obama about joining. As "meaningless" as the comment may have been, it wasn't negative towards Dunubis in any way. It was just disappointment. :shock:

Ah, I see. So his page wasn't negative, just useless (in the matter that he in no way explained why he expressed dissapointment, making the post itself meaningless but the context provides its reasoning). While yours is quite the contrary...

Well I say we move on from this incident. YinFO is with Dunamis, and its his responsiblity to do whats right for himself. I'm sorry you feel like we're being whiny, self absorbed assholes... It's really not a huge deal though, we had no way to know when he leaves such a generic statement.

By the way, while you have reasonably defended that Barack isn't attempting to insult us, you're full of hatred in that post and I'd rather you don't insult us like that because, well, it's obvious that insults are not pleasant.

itblobboy

Postby SmilingFear » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:39 pm

itblobboy wrote:Ah, I see. So his page wasn't negative, just useless (in the matter that he in no way explained why he expressed dissapointment, making the post itself meaningless but the context provides its reasoning). While yours is quite the contrary...

Well I say we move on from this incident. YinFO is with Dunamis, and its his responsiblity to do whats right for himself. I'm sorry you feel like we're being whiny, self absorbed assholes... It's really not a huge deal though, we had no way to know when he leaves such a generic statement.

By the way, while you have reasonably defended that Barack isn't attempting to insult us, you're full of hatred in that post and I'd rather you don't insult us like that because, well, it's obvious that insults are not pleasant.

As far as I'm concerned the "incident" ended with Baracks disappointment and my explanation of such, which apparently explaining things is negative. You guys were being whiny. You guys were being self absorbed in by thinking that the comment was directed towards anything aside from who was quoted in it. And the asshole bit, although admittedly negative, was a retaliation to my friend being wrongfully called an asshole. You're right, you had no way to know from the generic statement. The negativity started when somebody assumed negativity and chose to retaliate before doing so much as to get any clarification on the comment, because of an "I'm always right in my assumptions" attitude.

So sure, if it seems as though my post was "full of hatred," that's probably because I was upset at how my good friend was being treated. But I assure you the comment itself was not meant to fuel a fire of any sorts, or shoot insults (besides for possibly the asshole bit, which I will not apologize for/take back). I was trying to educate people that seemed to think they knew more than they did. That's all.
SmilingFear

Postby MasterYi » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:44 pm

SmilingFear wrote:
itblobboy wrote:Ah, I see. So his page wasn't negative, just useless (in the matter that he in no way explained why he expressed dissapointment, making the post itself meaningless but the context provides its reasoning). While yours is quite the contrary...

As far as I'm concerned the "incident" ended with Baracks disappointment and my explanation of such, which apparently explaining things is negative. You guys were being whiny. You guys were being self absorbed in by thinking that the comment was directed towards anything aside from who was quoted in it. And the asshole bit, although admittedly negative, was a retaliation to my friend being wrongfully called an asshole. You're right, you had no way to know from the generic statement. The negativity started when somebody assumed negativity and chose to retaliate before doing so much as to get any clarification on the comment, because of an "I'm always right in my assumptions" attitude.

So sure, if it seems as though my post was "full of hatred," that's probably because I was upset at how my good friend was being treated. But I assure you the comment itself was not meant to fuel a fire of any sorts, or shoot insults (besides for possibly the asshole bit, which I will not apologize for/take back). I was trying to educate people that seemed to think they knew more than they did. That's all.

Ok cool.

Now ...

MasterYi

Postby CandyNutJob » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:45 pm

MasterYi wrote:
Caefer wrote:Candy aka obama isnt even a Dunamis member, i don't know why he posted that at all.

To be a douche I guess.

What is all this? There was really no negativity at all in my comment. I cant believe you guys would blow up over something so small. This makes me second about Dunamis since you guys talk as your such an amazing guild but you guys go and act like children over a short simple post. Not only that, you go ahead and mock me by using the same comment towards Fear but your was clearly used as an insult.

Whatever. Just wanted to say what I thought of your guys immaturity. If you dont want me posting on the Dunamis guild thread, so be it. Doesnt really bother me.

Congrats though on getting YinFO, deen_flopper, and iStryker. Its just disappointing that I have been talking to them non stop for the last two days about Buisness and then all of sudden they are in Dunamis. The recruitment was just a shocker.

- Barack_Obama

P.S. I have tickets atm.
CandyNutJob

Postby itblobboy » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:39 pm

SmilingFear wrote:

Tell you what, I understand why it was upsetting... Let's just put this behind us. I don't think any of us benefit from hostility... Not many people are comfortable with their friends being ganged up on and that's respectable. We get it, and what's done is done...

Might I convince you guys to leave it as done, please?

All this is about is YinFO decided to join Dunamis. Both of our guilds hold good merit to join, and it's YinFO's decision. I'm glad to have YinFO with us, and I understand why you are dissapointed he decided not to join you. I don't blame you, but let's move on now and not hold a grudge for a simple misunderstanding.

(I'm worried this sounds passive aggressive, but really, it's not.)

itblobboy

Postby YinFO » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:26 pm

Barack_Obama and smiling fear were kind to me, and even have similar interests as me. I love collecting things, I enjoyed talking with them. But we can all be friends you just wait and see. zhaeboss I could say many things. But the part I "choose" to express is that everyone can have a clean slate. When it comes to the emotions and psychology of younger people. in other threads.. I can completely understand the thinking of why your saying what you say. Then you can see disapproval follow suit.

What is positive about all of this?.. whether it is now or in years to come you will learn to think before those very valid emotions do the speaking for you. There is a reason we feel hurt or ganged up on. But first thing is first we must take responsibility for our actions. I myself am a highly emotionally sided person, and high empathy. I have had to learn the hard way. We can say "Naruto you used expired ammunition, that ammo may have been faulty and hurt someone." It was best to use a new batch of ammunition that was checked and stored correctly. By ammunition I mean past transgressions versus new transgressions. zhaeboss you hate him, well it's hurtful to be attacked but is it now deep inside your soul hate you feel? or respect? Naruto will not let you get away with anything new. He is not enabling you. And this I respect greatly. You now can as it were simmer down and enjoy Dunamis with me and finally take responsibility for your actions and try to take your second chance humbly.

SmilingFear as a leader you are doing well to defend your own at all costs. I admire this greatly. you will see the Abbot of a Shaolin Monastery take full responsibility for any person within more so in the past. Caefer, equally admirable I've seen you rush to the defense of all your comrades, I had this in the back of my mind whilst I chose where to apply. You often see Leaders with similar quality's whom oppose each other end up eventually becoming friends. Perhaps there is hope in this case. Obama, perhaps I let you down. It may have simply been a stronger Impressions thing, after all I'm only human and allow myself to be highly impressionable whenever I choose, added with that, I was also concerned with trying to remain with my friends I made in my short time in Chaos. I am glad to have succeeded in my objectives. And I have clearly put my own ambitions first. I take full responsibility for any disapproval or disappointment garnered and laden upon anyone. Whether it was in Business or Legendary, shout out to SOUL_SlAYER for his kindness and advice on other matters, or Dunamis I'd have ended up glad to be part of the community with any of our top active, competitive guilds.

Moving on, I'm really really looking forward to some pvp and gvg. I wonder if Legendary will consider making a sister guild to provide some good competition? New players seem to be able to hit level 200+ in a matter of a few of weeks I was too impressed by Caefer's efforts to continue expansion and hope I can help. I have high hopes for Naruto's quality's as a leader to invent some awesome competition.

I am tired of typing.. so thanks for reading.
YinFO

Postby CandyNutJob » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:51 pm

YinFO wrote:Barack_Obama and smiling fear were kind to me, and even have similar interests as me. I love collecting things, I enjoyed talking with them. But we can all be friends you just wait and see. zhaeboss I could say many things. But the part I "choose" to express is that everyone can have a clean slate. When it comes to the emotions and psychology of younger people. in other threads.. I can completely understand the thinking of why your saying what you say. Then you can see disapproval follow suit.

What is positive about all of this?.. whether it is now or in years to come you will learn to think before those very valid emotions do the speaking for you. There is a reason we feel hurt or ganged up on. But first thing is first we must take responsibility for our actions. I myself am a highly emotionally sided person, and high empathy. I have had to learn the hard way. We can say "Naruto you used expired ammunition, that ammo may have been faulty and hurt someone." It was best to use a new batch of ammunition that was checked and stored correctly. By ammunition I mean past transgressions versus new transgressions. zhaeboss you hate him, well it's hurtful to be attacked but is it now deep inside your soul hate you feel? or respect? Naruto will not let you get away with anything new. He is not enabling you. And this I respect greatly. You now can as it were simmer down and enjoy Dunamis with me and finally take responsibility for your actions and try to take your second chance humbly.

SmilingFear as a leader you are doing well to defend your own at all costs. I admire this greatly. you will see the Abbot of a Shaolin Monastery take full responsibility for any person within more so in the past. Caefer, equally admirable I've seen you rush to the defense of all your comrades, I had this in the back of my mind whilst I chose where to apply. You often see Leaders with similar quality's whom oppose each other end up eventually becoming friends. Perhaps there is hope in this case. Obama, perhaps I let you down. It may have simply been a stronger Impressions thing, after all I'm only human and allow myself to be highly impressionable whenever I choose, added with that, I was also concerned with trying to remain with my friends I made in my short time in Chaos. I am glad to have succeeded in my objectives. And I have clearly put my own ambitions first. I take full responsibility for any disapproval or disappointment garnered and laden upon anyone. Whether it was in Business or Legendary, shout out to SOUL_SlAYER for his kindness and advice on other matters, or Dunamis I'd have ended up glad to be part of the community with any of our top active, competitive guilds.

Moving on, I'm really really looking forward to some pvp and gvg. I wonder if Legendary will consider making a sister guild to provide some good competition? New players seem to be able to hit level 200+ in a matter of a few of weeks I was too impressed by Caefer's efforts to continue expansion and hope I can help. I have high hopes for Naruto's quality's as a leader to invent some awesome competition.

I am tired of typing.. so thanks for reading.

"Shakes head in delight"
CandyNutJob

Postby itblobboy » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:59 pm

CandyNutJob wrote:
"Shakes head in delight"

Couldn't help myself... I just had to.

It was a good read, YinFO, I must say. Its safe to say we're still cool with Business, right?

itblobboy

Postby YinFO » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:10 pm

itblobboy wrote:
CandyNutJob wrote:
"Shakes head in delight"

Couldn't help myself... I just had to.

It was a good read, YinFO, I must say. Its safe to say we're still cool with Business, right?

I'd say so :P oh I want to buy your Nicholson Nod for my signature can we parlay ?
YinFO

Postby itblobboy » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:23 pm

Not my nod, IDK. Ask SmilingFear.

itblobboy

Postby Caefer » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:37 pm

CandyNutJob wrote:What is all this? There was really no negativity at all in my comment. I cant believe you guys would blow up over something so small. This makes me second about Dunamis since you guys talk as your such an amazing guild but you guys go and act like children over a short simple post. Not only that, you go ahead and mock me by using the same comment towards Fear but your was clearly used as an insult.

Whatever. Just wanted to say what I thought of your guys immaturity. If you dont want me posting on the Dunamis guild thread, so be it. Doesnt really bother me.

Congrats though on getting YinFO, deen_flopper, and iStryker. Its just disappointing that I have been talking to them non stop for the last two days about Buisness and then all of sudden they are in Dunamis. The recruitment was just a shocker.

- Barack_Obama

Okay, i will admit i jumped to the wrong (though likely) conclusion on this one, but i was polite about it. MasterYi was just being MasterYi. As far as the "recruitment" is concerned they all applied without me saying anything to them. As far as i know no one went after them to try and persuade them away from your guild(s).

As i have done once before to end hostilities and stop unnecessary feuding i will again state: i think we can let this rest here, i am sorry for making an incorrect assumption as to the feeling behind your statement, obama. In the future i will be sure to verify what you meant if a statement is unclear. MasterYi was a bit rude (he's like that normally though i dont expect that to change and i couldn't possibly hope to force him to change even if i really wanted to). Now, this discussion can be laid to rest and let friendly relations resume. Please, no one post anything else about this matter, i would like to keep this guild topic related to guild business and not who pissed who off and why everyone is wrong and needs a smack upside the head. We can maintain our civility here and walk out of this friends (or at least on amicable terms). Best of luck to the revived Business guild i hope you guys are successful. See you guys in game :)

NOTE: In case you missed what i said there, this discussion is now over please refrain from posting anything more on the above listed topic.

Much obliged,
~Caefer

On a side note Dinky (lv 215) has applied anyone know anything about him?
Last edited by Caefer on Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Caefer

Postby itblobboy » Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:16 am

Never met the fellow.

itblobboy

PreviousNext

Return to Guilds