Dunamis

Talk about Guild related stuff here.

Re: Dunamis

Postby Naruto » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:48 pm

Dosko wrote:Sorry, I didn't see this question until now. Didn't mean to ignore you.

Before I had quit, I was indeed one of the top peeps in Legendary. If I had never quit, I'd probably be leading it (no offense, Naruto, you're just as capable a leader). But yeah, Caefer nailed it. I wanted to be in a Guild that's more active, and almost all my previous friends had left, especially Jerek. He's pretty much the reason I joined, and since he's gone, he's pretty much the reason I left.

Oh, and that 3x gold multiplier was pretty tempting too. Just being honest.

None taken and what you said is indeed true. You were one of the top mages in the game during that time and after you left, you were one of the members that I wanted to surpass in level. If you had stayed, and Jerek was quitting then Guild Leadership would have definitely gone to you since you were a high level, reputable and one of the originals in Legendary as well as one of the admins of the Legendary Private forum if I remember correctly.
Naruto

Postby Dosko » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:51 pm

Naruto wrote:...as well as one of the admins of the Legendary Private forum if I remember correctly.

Ugh, I still get email from that thing...I can't seem to find out how to unsubscribe from that forum. I'm sure it's pretty much dead now?
Dosko

Postby Naruto » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:28 pm

Dosko wrote:
Naruto wrote:...as well as one of the admins of the Legendary Private forum if I remember correctly.

Ugh, I still get email from that thing...I can't seem to find out how to unsubscribe from that forum. I'm sure it's pretty much dead now?

Correct. Nobody uses it anymore to make public posts. Although I think r3v3r3nd still keeps in touch with Jerek using that forum.
Naruto

Postby LordBastion » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:52 pm

Hello,

I'm LordBastion. As Contressa got bored with the game, I have been given Contress's account to use. Regardless, I would like to join Dunamis and feel the power :D.

Cordially,

LordBastion
LordBastion

Postby Caefer » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:56 pm

LordBastion, what was your relation to Contressa and (if you have one) what is your original account in game?

Also a mage named Thunder (lv 211) has applied, You know the drill.
Caefer

Postby MasterYi » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:04 pm

Caefer wrote:LordBastion, what was your relation to Contressa and (if you have one) what is your original account in game?

Also a mage named Thunder (lv 211) has applied, You know the drill.

His relation to Contressa is TDA and me, I can vouch for this guy, we used to grind together back when I was lvl 90+. A great guy, I gave him the account with Contressa's permission.

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi

Postby Ameba » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:58 pm

I'm happy to say that now i can do 60%resale to all members of Dunamis and my friends. I was thinking if i used my 5m in books or tickets but i remmeber Dunamis so i bought resale. Everyone who wants it pm me :lol:

People who have resale now (I dont know if are all how have resale):

• Sintoque
• coke_na_rc
• BHAEN
• Caefer
• Character
• Me(Ameba)
• kakai
• MasterYi
• lastmage
• ataak
• CoolMan101
• YL
• Dosko
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AmebaChan
Ameba

Postby Sintoque » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:15 pm

Argh I'm top on your list.

Grats Ameba you made it :D , hope you have your teleport too.
Now I feel a bit relief for not coming out of my grinding stint when you need resale. No more resale request from you. Yay..

And to others I'm really sorry if when you need resale, I was either AFK, unresponsive or reluctant to come out of my grinding stints. You'll know the business.

I understand you all very well, since I've been there, where my sole resale slave was Master Yi :D . On that note, once more
thank you Master Yi for put up with me with my 10+ alt-storage-account, waited patiently for over 2 mil resales values at a time long time ago while I was grinding Lotus Eyes.
⚛ D U N A M I S ⚛

IM JUST STILL LURKING
Sintoque

Postby Ameba » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:34 pm

Sintoque wrote:Argh I'm top on your list.

You are in the top because.. Well i dont know why. :lol:
Thanks a lot Sinto. Yeah, i have teleport too. Now i'm thinking about buy +4 pets capacity or 70% and 10% split. But i have only 11 tickets and 175k xD
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AmebaChan
Ameba

Postby Dosko » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:17 am

Hey, at least you're on the top. I'm on the BOTTOM :(
Dosko

Postby CN2025 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:21 am

dosk u kill stealed me not the other way around u 1 shot every thing + range so i had to use 2 rage to keep up and eventually you were the one trying to get me to leave the room.

people stop senconding him if u werent there*
CN2025

Postby Naruto » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:00 am

CN2025 wrote:dosk u kill stealed me not the other way around u 1 shot every thing + range so i had to use 2 rage to keep up and eventually you were the one trying to get me to leave the room.

people stop senconding him if u werent there*

I've killed things with Dosko before in the Brick Monster Room and as far as I'm concerned, he does not kill steal. Just because you lack the stats to keep up with him, it does not automatically make him a kill stealer.
Naruto

Postby itblobboy » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:03 am

Naruto wrote:I am seriously trying to contemplate why players like you still hang around, CN2025.[/color]

I paralleled him with a different problem, Naruto.

But damn it, I got through it and still enjoy Helmet Heroes today. I'm sure he's just relating, and it will get better. :lol:
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Postby coke_na_rc » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:11 am

Naruto, and to those who will(hope none) response to CN's post, please do ignore all of it.. such a waste.. imagine how many letters you are typing instead of killing some mob :D

i hate it, the thread has many of non topic post/s as it started :(
Beat that
Spoiler: show
coke_na_rc

Postby MasterYi » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:05 am

Now I feel a bit relief for not coming out of my grinding stint when you need resale. No more resale request from you. Yay..

And to others I'm really sorry if when you need resale, I was either AFK, unresponsive or reluctant to come out of my grinding stints. You'll know the business.

I understand you all very well, since I've been there, where my sole resale slave was Master Yi :D . On that note, once more
thank you Master Yi for put up with me with my 10+ alt-storage-account, waited patiently for over 2 mil resales values at a time long time ago while I was grinding Lotus Eyes.

Hah, thanks bud. It was a pleasure :D

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi

Postby Caefer » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:34 pm

KK there are now 4 applicants above 210 who can at least be considered for probationary membership. euan909 (lv 341) you've already heard about as have you heard of Thunder (lv 212) we also have Contressa (lv 214) and now Boylastog23 (lv 255) lets get some [more] input on these 4 please. Contressa has at least the invite of MasterYi and the support of a couple others but still needs the level req and some more support. Let's get to it. :)
Caefer

Postby itblobboy » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:53 pm

Contressa used to own TDA, I recall...
I would say yes, but I don't have any good memories from anyone saying anything about him. :?
I'd need to hear from Contressa and see what he's like again. So I'll say no, for now... He can take it upon himself to proove to me that he changed.

Never met Boylastog23. Abstain.

Never met Thunder, abstain.

Never met euan909... abstain.

I didn't really do anything with this post, did I.
Last edited by itblobboy on Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

itblobboy

Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:57 pm

So far I'd like to say I'd HOPE contressa has changed.
After all the last thing he told me was to go kill myself, and I've seen him twice since then and he's refrained from anything to me good nor bad.

Once again, just offering some support/help with the applicants.
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby itblobboy » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:11 pm

SOUL_SLAYER wrote:So far I'd like to say I'd HOPE contressa has changed.
After all the last thing he told me was to go kill myself, and I've seen him twice since then and he's refrained from anything to me good nor bad.

Once again, just offering some support/help with the applicants.

You're just like, encouraging me to leave my vote as abstaining aren't you. :lol:

Tell ya what, since I don't know of anything good from Contressa's behavior this way, I'm going to say no until he prooves he has changed to me.

itblobboy

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:22 pm

No, rereading that it seems a little worse then what I wanted to say.
Give him the benefit of the doubt and let him join, I'm sure your process will show if he is better now.
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby itblobboy » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:24 pm

SOUL_SLAYER wrote:No, rereading that it seems a little worse then what I wanted to say.
Give him the benefit of the doubt and let him join, I'm sure your process will show if he is better now.

If Contressa cares, I'm sure he'll post something in response... :roll:

itblobboy

Postby Caefer » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:26 pm

different contressa now, owned by a friend of his.
Caefer

Postby itblobboy » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:28 pm

Caefer wrote:different contressa now, owned by a friend of his.

Oh. While I'm extremely distant from agreeing with account sharing, I guess I'll stick with abstaining then.

itblobboy

Postby coke_na_rc » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:49 pm

its the new owner of contressa so i voted for no, sorry yi :(
yes to euan909
no clue who is Thunder
no to boylastog23
Beat that
Spoiler: show
coke_na_rc

Postby Caefer » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:31 pm

itblobboy wrote:
Caefer wrote:different contressa now, owned by a friend of his.

Oh. While I'm extremely distant from agreeing with account sharing, I guess I'll stick with abstaining then.

not sharing, original contressa isn't playing at all anymore.
Caefer

PreviousNext

Return to Guilds