Dunamis

Talk about Guild related stuff here.

Re: Dunamis

Postby darth » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:08 pm

About derrickchoi: I never talked to him, but never had problem with him either, even if we shared rooms a lot of times. a very active player, I see him a lot (but that, you can tell by his high level).
darth [δύναμις]

darth

Postby lastmage » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:49 pm

Caefer wrote:
Also need info on john000269 (lvl 211) and derrickchoi (lvl 475) anyone know who they are/ how active/ what they act like, etc.?

he's my stalker

:lol: :lol: :lol:

he always follow me, he want a guild where i am in

and we got a level race back when we were just 120+
he overpass my level but not my overall-ranking :lol: :lol:

Caefer wrote:
Also need info on john000269 (lvl 211) and derrickchoi (lvl 475) anyone know who they are/ how active/ what they act like, etc.?

he's a cool man i know him
we both hate a single man

and we want to ban him : :evil: :evil:

but we cant find a concrete evidence :(
Knowlegde is POWER
lastmage

Postby itblobboy » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:08 pm

Hm, interesting.

You know, II (God) declared himself my stalker since back in drill bots.

It's the kind of thing that's hard to avoid. One of the reasons I've been so insistent on improved ignore features (WHY DO WE NOT HAVE THEM YET!? Is it hard to make or does robby really not see need to make it yet?)

Ah, thinking back to my early trolls, there's also this one chap whose username I don't quite remember (I believe it was actually IIIIIIllIIIlI or something like that... It was a ton of I-based symbols, but not II.) that since pumpkins has pestered me for no particular reason, killstealing me as he could and gave me a joke puzzle after offering me free money then blatantly trolling me with a very poorly made puzzle translating numbers to letters to spell out "You just got trolled"... But he messed up 5 times before making it actually spell it out correctly, it was so poorly made :lol: Ah, good times come from the worst of us, I guess, although he was really cocky. :roll:
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby Caefer » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:03 pm

lastmage wrote:
Caefer wrote:

he's my stalker

:lol: :lol: :lol:

he always follow me, he want a guild where i am in

and we got a level race back when we were just 120+
he overpass my level but not my overall-ranking :lol: :lol:

Caefer wrote:

he's a cool man i know him
we both hate a single man

and we want to ban him : :evil: :evil:

but we cant find a concrete evidence :(

This seems to be the general consensus from what i've heard from everyone. They are both fine and active players and will therefore be admitted into the guild.

I send out an official welcome to both john and derrick. Welcome to Dunamis! :D
Caefer

Postby lastmage » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:39 pm

Caefer wrote: Welcome to Dunamis! :D
Knowlegde is POWER
lastmage

Postby derrick » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:39 am

Thanks Caefer for accepting me. And to Sintoque peace bro. Sorry for stealing your loots sometimes, but its not me its just my pilot. Don't worry I won't let anyone play my character anymore as what coke advised. Let's be buddies again. :D
derrick

Postby darth » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:45 am

your pilot ? What do you mean by pilot?
darth [δύναμις]

darth

Postby itblobboy » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:18 am

darth wrote:your pilot ? What do you mean by pilot?

I'm guessing he doesn't know what pilot means, he misused it, or he literally means it was an experiment in some way. :roll:
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby coke_na_rc » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 am

darth wrote:your pilot ? What do you mean by pilot?

when one sit and plays your account while your away etc.. here we call it piloting, the one who plays it called pilot, and for HH it is account sharing.. pilot was adopted playing various kinds of online games
Beat that
Spoiler: show
coke_na_rc

Postby Sintoque » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:34 am

derrick wrote:Thanks Caefer for accepting me. And to Sintoque peace bro. Sorry for stealing your loots sometimes, but its not me its just my pilot. Don't worry I won't let anyone play my character anymore as what coke advised. Let's be buddies again. :D

Yes derrick, peace. We are cool, you gotta thanks coke who always speaks good stuff about you.

To all newcomers, welcome. I'm sorry for not socializing so much in-game, most time I'm camping in repguana and outside of it, I often found AFK.

I must applaud Caefer for making Dunamis the way it is today.
⚛ D U N A M I S ⚛

IM JUST STILL LURKING
Sintoque

Postby darth » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:35 am

i thought account sharing was against the rules. piloting is just an euphemism to make it look acceptable, then.
darth [δύναμις]

darth

Postby itblobboy » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:07 pm

darth wrote:i thought account sharing was against the rules. piloting is just an euphemism to make it look acceptable, then.

No, it's just morally wrong. Robby cares insufficiently to find it necessary to take action to it. :|
itblobboy

Postby Caefer » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:05 pm

darth wrote:i thought account sharing was against the rules. piloting is just an euphemism to make it look acceptable, then.

It also depends on who the pilot is, if its a close friend or family member who doesn't play themselves it's a bit different than giving lots of people access to your account and giving them something for leveling you up.

Also, ExoSanity(lv 255) has applied and awaits all of your votes as to whether or not he will be allowed to join. Please try to at the very least give a yes or no in response to "Should we let him in?"

Thanks,
Caefer
Caefer

Postby XxKillerxX » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:53 am

I thin CoolMan101 should join, he wants to join. Also he is legit not a spmammer, beggar, etc. He is quit humorous if i say so myself. I am very good friends with him, too. I don't think this is very good evidence, because anyone could say this and the person could be the complete opposite. So I suggest the members of Dunamis should kind of like interview him to see if you guys want him in our guild or not. I hope you guys choose him in :D :D
XxKillerxX

Postby darth » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:28 am

ExoSanity: yes, since I don't have any reason to say no.

About CoolMan101, he is affiliated to Legendary.
darth [δύναμις]

darth

Postby Caefer » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:06 am

darth wrote:ExoSanity: yes, since I don't have any reason to say no.

About CoolMan101, he is affiliated to Legendary.

ExoSanity has been shot down by several members and will not be admitted, sorry Exo. Maybe if you can increase your reputation to something better. :?

Also to M668: While i appreciate the regular heads up about players, the decision is a guild affair and as you are not in the guild i would appreciate letting the guild run it's own affairs. We have a system in place that has been working quite well, all new guild members are automatically in a temporary probationary period for two weeks after joining. If the new member does anything against the rules (including exhibiting idiotic behavior) they are automatically kicked from the guild. I have done this personally on more than one occasion. Again, nothing against you, you seem to have a near spotless record on these forums from what i can tell and you seem like a great guy, but guild affairs are guild affairs. ;)
Last edited by Caefer on Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Caefer

Postby Sintoque » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:07 am

Exosanty, this is in neighborhood of derrick. As expected as derrick now in Dunamis, many of his regulars at his cafe would follows suit. And coke has better experience managing them.

EDIT:
Ahh, I was few seconds too late with submit button ;)
⚛ D U N A M I S ⚛

IM JUST STILL LURKING
Sintoque

Postby God » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:00 am

I like the democratic view-point of this guild.
ImageImage
God

Postby Caefer » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:07 am

don1 (174) and farid12 (150) are applying for probationary memberships, K_Warrior (215) is also applying. Thoughts, info and decisions about them?

Also, congrats to MaginairyYz for passing lv 200 and becoming a full member :D keep up the good work.
Caefer

Postby darth » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:50 am

Congratulations to our new 'Maginary friend.

About K_Warrior, i've seen him a lot, although not recently. I never had any problem with this fellow, so I would welcome him, subject to other members' approval. As for the other 2, unfortunately I have never heard of/seen them.
darth [δύναμις]

darth

Postby windows69 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:15 am

I don't know them, so it's a yes for each. We need also to see if they are active.
And welcome to Yz ! ;)
windows69

Postby Ameba » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:25 am

At the morning, we were 6 of the guild in the same room (Brick monters).
Guild is growing, that's good! :D :D :D
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AmebaChan
Ameba

Postby lastmage » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:35 am

Caefer wrote: K_Warrior (215) is also applying. Thoughts, info and decisions about them?

he was my former guildie from ex-TDAT(The Devils Army Trainees)

i vote "Yes" ;) ;)
Knowlegde is POWER
lastmage

Postby Sintoque » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:18 am

Caefer wrote:don1 (174) and farid12 (150)

Nope for now. Not because I know them, but it's quite the opposite. They will have to appear somewhere noticeable.
⚛ D U N A M I S ⚛

IM JUST STILL LURKING
Sintoque

Postby Caefer » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:28 am

Sintoque wrote:
Caefer wrote:don1 (174) and farid12 (150)

Nope for now. Not because I know them, but it's quite the opposite. They will have to appear somewhere noticeable.

I let them in temporarily just so i can keep track of how active they are. I've talked to both of them a bit now, they seem really nice and polite.
Caefer

PreviousNext

Return to Guilds