Slim Jims

Talk about Guild related stuff here.

Slim Jims

Postby Scouts » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:45 pm

Slim Jims members, I am Mars_Ultor. I was one of the last to join before Thomas quit. in his absence we have done quite a lot of work. we are now around 59 or 60 for guild levels and around 82 for Guild Contribution Points. But beside all this, we HAVE to get Thomas back somehow, or at least give it a try. I really don't want this awesome guild to crumble so please help. As much as we work, we need him for recruitment purposes and because he's our leader. if anyone per se, knows his email then I ask that you email him for me telling him that Slim Jims needs him back. I'm gonna send a couple of private messages through the forums and hope he gets emails as a result. I also want to at least try to keep a guild thread for our us in case he comes back so don't hesitate to post, especially if you are possibly interested in joining our guild someday. Go SLIM JIMS.!!! 8-) 8-) 8-)
The Ultimate Alliance
Scouts

Re: Slim Jims

Postby Mariofan1 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:10 pm

I think it's best to leave, sincve he doesnt play anymore :/
Mariofan1

Postby VariusAvus » Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:39 pm

Let's blame all this on TheLostLastArcher since he's the person who made Thomas quit. Hue, hue, hue
VariusAvus

Postby Scouts » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:24 pm

I don't want to leave Slim Jims. Thomas let me in when I was level 72 and now I'm level 141 -have almost doubled my level- and I've worked really hard -along with others- to push our guild up. I've never done so much in a guild before and plus we have 3x money. I have some awesome friends in SL as well. I'm afraid that if I leave I won't get in a good guild, or if I do I'll get kicked because I get GCP kind of slowly-not kills-
The Ultimate Alliance
Scouts

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:28 pm

Scouts wrote:I don't want to leave Slim Jims. Thomas let me in when I was level 72 and now I'm level 141 -have almost doubled my level- and I've worked really hard -along with others- to push our guild up. I've never done so much in a guild before and plus we have 3x money. I have some awesome friends in SL as well. I'm afraid that if I leave I won't get in a good guild, or if I do I'll get kicked because I get GCP kind of slowly-not kills-

I understand how you feel. It sucks when guild leaders leave, and the guild they had just crumbles away into nothingness. I hope you can get Thomas to come back, Slim Jims was a good guild.
SinisterPotatoe

Location: In Deathless Castle, reborn amist the ancient warrior gods, to do battle indefinitely.

Postby DeMao » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:12 pm

I kinda think Slim Jims is still a good guild :mrgreen:
Visit my Market viewtopic.php?f=3&t=33470&p=253679#p253679
STOP Spotters...
DeMao

Postby Fujikawali » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:41 pm

DeMao wrote:I kinda think Slim Jims is still a good guild :mrgreen:

i confirm that !

:D
Fujikawali

Postby Im_a_merchant » Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:09 pm

You can email robby and ask him to change the leader to yourself or another old guild mate.
Im_a_merchant

Postby DeMao » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:03 pm

Merch, do you think Robby will do that even if we do not have the orig Guild leader approval??
STOP Spotters...
DeMao

Postby Im_a_merchant » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:29 pm

DeMao wrote:Merch, do you think Robby will do that even if we do not have the orig Guild leader approval??

Probably, yes, since he doesn't play anymore. I'm not sure though
Im_a_merchant

Postby DeMao » Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:33 am

Well... I'll give it a shot. And Thomaseat if you are still monitoring this thread shoot me a PM if you're OK with this... or anyone else in the Guild for that matters.
STOP Spotters...
DeMao

Postby The Lost Last Archer » Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:55 pm

Im_a_merchant wrote:You can email robby and ask him to change the leader to yourself or another old guild mate.

I would be glad to take that role. Thomas probably knows I am fit for it. I was the co-leader. Yes, I left, but I don't know why. I just kinda got bored and left. Too many people were asking for boosting and boosting was allowed in the guild but many high level players we had left, if not all of them. So, I just joined Anonymous. But, I was the third Slim Jims member and I wanna make Slim Jims the big talk kinda like it use to be XD. I have pm'ed Thomas the day he said he left. He won't answer. I saw him in-game for like a minute. I sent him a pm, and he never answered. He got off then. I wanna make up for it. Yes, it was kinda my fault he quit. I was the last straw, you could say. But Thomas knows I would be a good leader. He might hate me right now but I could make his guild be like it was in the old times.

Thomas, if you're reading this... At least make somebody a new guild leader for Slim Jims. Don't let it die. It was a good guild. Slim Jims was the first guild I was in that felt like home to me. I didn't actually know Thomas much before I joined Slim Jims. I just knew Aaron (soccerman) and YouKnowIt. But, then, Thomas's confidence in me grew, we became good friends. Thomas, I hope you still think we're friends. I don't want to lose our friendship. I will come back to Slim Jims, I am not kidding, like I said in the pm I sent you. I know you have read it. If not read, then at least opened. Thomas, please...

Your dear friend,
Tulla

(Also, I do notice I responded pretty late on this but since it got bumped XD, why not? Better chance that Thomas will view it)
Last edited by The Lost Last Archer on Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thank you Raptor27 for this $wag signature. #SAVAGE
IGN: _The_Lost_Final_Warrior_ (I've quit HH though)
The Lost Last Archer

Location: Viper's shop, getting scammed. I cri evrytiem... ;(

Postby DeMao » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:11 pm

DeMao wrote:Well... I'll give it a shot. And Thomaseat if you are still monitoring this thread shoot me a PM if you're OK with this... or anyone else in the Guild for that matters.

I emailed Robby and hope that he'll transition me to the Guild leader. Anyone know of this happening before?
STOP Spotters...
DeMao

Postby Im_a_merchant » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:57 pm

DeMao wrote:
DeMao wrote:Well... I'll give it a shot. And Thomaseat if you are still monitoring this thread shoot me a PM if you're OK with this... or anyone else in the Guild for that matters.

I emailed Robby and hope that he'll transition me to the Guild leader. Anyone know of this happening before?

Guild leaders have been changed many times, though I'm not sure if it has ever been changed without the original leaders consent.

Good luck
Im_a_merchant

Postby _thomaseat1234 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:00 pm

alright i am considering re joining the game. Scout, i have seen you have left and i respect that. i am perfectly fine with giving up leadership to someone else as long as i trust them. thank you everyone for keeping this guild alive :D :D

kudos to RaptorZ7
_thomaseat1234

Postby The Lost Last Archer » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:15 pm

_thomaseat1234 wrote:alright i am considering re joining the game. Scout, i have seen you have left and i respect that. i am perfectly fine with giving up leadership to someone else as long as i trust them. thank you everyone for keeping this guild alive :D :D

Omg, Thomas! I am really really sorry! I would honestly join Slim Jims again if you wanted me to :D. I am sorry for leaving the guild. I felt really bad then after. Welcome back, old friend :D. Omg, you don't know how guilty I felt for you leaving. I am really glad you're back bro. I know you may not like me anymore or something but I still think you're a good friend... :)

I would like to help the guild in any way posible, Thomas. Maybe guild leader, if you're actually thinking about giving the position to somebody else. If you trust me, that is. If not, then I understand...
The Lost Last Archer

Postby Scouts » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:36 pm

Tom, i sent you a private message and thanks for respecting my decisions but know that my ties to the guild I am in now are already almost shattered due to certain friends
The Ultimate Alliance
Scouts

Postby _thomaseat1234 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:55 pm

alright so i m officially back in!! :) :)
i'll do my best to get everyone in a position until further notice happens with the ultimate leader stuff. here are some positions that need feeling in.

Co Leader
Helps manage the guild by telling everyone what to do, is the evil guy who whispers in the kings ear and corrupts him. :D :D

Cont collector.

reports on everyone's con and the amount they add weekly.
also in charge of making/forcing/encouraging members to gain con

recruiters.
recruit new members.

anything else to add? thanks!!

kudos to RaptorZ7
_thomaseat1234

Postby Declan12345 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:52 am

im like lvl 5 :lol: bc started again...is ther any chance I can join?
ImageTHX BARNACLE FOR AMAZING SIG!
Spoiler: show
Declan12345

Postby The Lost Last Archer » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:54 pm

Thomas, I would like to join again to help the guild get back on its feet, sir Thomas :D

But, I need your approval so I just don't leave my current guild, hue :P
The Lost Last Archer

Postby Scouts » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:23 pm

Looks like I am back in. I will leave my current Guild and bring my alt with me Tom. Unless you don't want the alt in the guild anyway, everyone let's make Slim Jims great. We got work to do so let's go

Let's Go Slim Jims
The Ultimate Alliance
Scouts

Postby _thomaseat1234 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:23 pm

declan -- sure! just do ur best to lvl and the 3x should help.

tulla -- of course your allowed to join! you were one of my best friends before i left

scout -- i will accept

thanks everyone for ur support! :)

kudos to RaptorZ7
_thomaseat1234

Postby aaronrules » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:21 pm

i wanna join again please bump the thread i forgot what section it was in
Image thanks for the awesome sig penhead
Spoiler: show

You know it's Nick Crompton and my collar stay poppin'
yes, i can rap and no, im not from compton
England is my city
aaronrules

Postby Usakingdom » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:30 pm

_thomaseat1234 wrote:declan -- sure! just do ur best to lvl and the 3x should help.

Declan doesnt need to level I think. He forgot his pass to his old acc, but I still have it memo'ed on my phone. I pmed hi his pass, so hopefully he can join right away
Ign: usakingdom150
You cannot hide the truth from me. -Usakingdom
Usakingdom

Postby DeMao » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:24 am

Great to have you back Tom!! Looking forward to making this an awesome (er) guild!!

Please put me down for co-leader. I am on 2-3 times per day.
STOP Spotters...
DeMao

Next

Return to Guilds