The Devils Army Trainees!

Talk about Guild related stuff here.

Re: The Devils Army Trainees!

Postby loLABASha » Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:51 am

i left the guild and request again, im waiting for the approval, i hope this time i could see my name at the members list and gain some contribution
loLABASha

Postby Y.L. » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:31 pm

There are several scammers or past scammers in TDA.
-Zikraymal
-Adcitoooz
-loud26kitty
-LIK3
-Stevan

I also think Zikraymal was IP banned.
Y.L.

Postby MasterYi » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:58 am

Y.L. wrote:There are several scammers or past scammers in TDA.
-Zikraymal
-Adcitoooz
-loud26kitty
-LIK3
-Stevan

1. We're talking about TDA Trainees.

2. Stevan is not a scammer.

3. Zik is banned, we kinda just keep him for the lvls, he got banned for duping.

4. I talked to LIK3 and I have no reason to believe he is a scammer.

I dunno about adic though.

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi

Postby Y.L. » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:10 am

MasterYi wrote:
-Zikraymal
-Adcitoooz
-loud26kitty
-LIK3
-Stevan

3. Zik is banned, we kinda just keep him for the lvls, he got banned for duping.

I have heard that Stevan has been accused of scamming. LIK3 hasnt actually scammed he has tried to though just failed at it back when he was level 100ish.
Y.L.

Postby MasterYi » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:20 am

Y.L. wrote:
MasterYi wrote:
-Zikraymal
-Adcitoooz
-loud26kitty
-LIK3
-Stevan

I have heard that Stevan has been accused of scamming. LIK3 hasnt actually scammed he has tried to though just failed at it back when he was level 100ish.

He has been accused, yes. But that does't mean he scam, everyone can accuse everyone. Maybe LIK3 tried to scam someone in the past, all I know is that he is a nice and polite guy. ( I talked to him due to scamming becuase i heard something )

MasterYi

Postby M668 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:08 am

TDA:
bran986 once blackmailed me / impersonated robby [other cases]*
LIK3 has a second account: "GodOfWarrior" (you can investigate it yourself via the Helmet Heroes Facebook page -just look under the recent bucket helmet drop thread)**

TDA Trainees:
XT scammed a santa claus hat from me the day before the new trading system came into place***
Chaman is another account of XT (or a friends' account)

*I would really like an explanation about this one.
**GodOfWarrior might have attempted to scam me (don't remember), I've seen too many examples of scamming others.
***A simple confidence trick: he gave me a ticket after I paid him 2K and then I never saw 135 tickets after I gave him the hat.

[Edit] I just noticed this: my 100th post!!! 8-)
Last edited by M668 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
M668

Postby loLABASha » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:55 am

hey i just been accepted earlier and now ive been kicked again :( im trying to be loyal here, even im a new player, so please accept me again
loLABASha

Postby Gret » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:54 am

God, do you have proof to back up all of your accusations? If not, you're just spamming multiple topics and starting drama/fights everywhere.
Gret

Postby MasterYi » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:07 am

Gret wrote:God, do you have proof to back up all of your accusations? If not, you're just spamming multiple topics and starting drama/fights everywhere.

Well Gret, so are Barack and Smiling? They post it everywhere when ever they can, with no proof to back it up, why do you suddenly attack God when they have been doing it for a long time?

MasterYi

Postby God » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:09 am

Gret wrote:God, do you have proof to back up all of your accusations? If not, you're just spamming multiple topics and starting drama/fights everywhere.

Gret, please investigate into SmilingFear not being able to afford Kreeton and wearing Acid Armor because he "accidentally bought the wrong pet and couldn't afford it because he spent 2.7m buying my Bucket Helmet" and 3 weeks later he has 25 million gold, full Kreeton, buys 220 books, acquires 40 Santa Hats, buys 4 Bucket Helmets, Claws, pets, everything and much more but only gains 15 levels. Coming from someone who only cared about money and not levels at all, and having grinded Wastelands 8 hours a day for at least 4-5 days a week for an entire month. I KNOW how many levels you gain (It's a lot, even to acquire a couple of million) doing Wasteland runs (I also have double drop rate and high luck).

Also, do you notice how Coke_Na has killed 4 times the amount of monsters as Smiling but isn't anywhere near as rich?

Also, do you see how little activity he has as a merchant on the forums and in game (He's usually afk 24/7 as a ploy to say he's playing 24/7 so as to justify his wealth?) Well levels are a direct show of your activity. Since day one I've known SmilingFear, in fact has been one of my closest friends, actually. For a very long time I've known SmilingFear and I've kept very close tabs on him. I've had enough, this is rampant and it's blatant abuse. I will talk to Robby to further investigate this because it's so obvious it hurts my SOUL. :roll:
ImageImage
God

Postby God » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:12 am

Also all of the activity he has on the forums is "buying everything you have! I'll buy it all up!" without selling it back making profits? I'm the guy who bought Bucket Helmets at 300k and sold them at a record of 2.7m, I'm the guy who spends all of his time at Wastelands (Highest money making maps), I'm the guy who buys claws at 100k and sells them for a million, THIS is a real merchant, I don't pull 55 MILLION out of my butt like it's nothing within 3 weeks of being "too broke to afford Kreeton so he has to settle for Acid"
ImageImage
God

Postby Gret » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:16 am

MasterYi wrote:

Well Gret, so are Barack and Smiling? They post it everywhere when ever they can, with no proof to back it up, why do you suddenly attack God when they have been doing it for a long time?

You're right, I should have deleted some of their stuff earlier as well. God just stuck out to me because he's posted in about 10 different threads just this morning without any reasoning, until this thread.
Gret

Postby God » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:21 am

Also, the fact that he can "program in 8 languages and could write a better game than Robby and has insisted on changing the game up but Robby is too hard headed" I wouldn't doubt someone like this could easily find exploits to a game, if, as he said, he can program even better than Robby.

If people who can't even speak English from the Phillipines are duping, you think a super intelligent guy like SmilingFear couldn't do it as well and is keeping it under wraps under the "business" moniker? Another example of him saying he has 10 characters filled with wraps and that he bought them for cheap from noobs and camped the map, this is a blatant lie as I PERSONALLY was there EVERY day ALL day (I didn't have a job and I literally played helmet heroes all of October/ merched wraps all of october) When I was sleeping, I had people there 24/7 some times over 3 people there I was personally paying for wraps. I had that map camped completely by either me or constant players who would only sell me wraps. I bought 20 sets from TRACY alone he was there 24/7. AND I only have 10 characters filled of wraps, and he says he has 10 characters filled of wraps too? This is a blatant lie and only someone who's been through this since the game's inception would understand him as a fraud. I KNOW SmilingFear because he was one of my best friends on the game, but I've had enough of this, he's blatantly ruining the game and I'm literally fuming knowing I put 200 dollars into this game and played it as legit as a person could and busted my butt just to have blatant dupers roam free and act like nothing happens... 55 million out of thin air.
ImageImage
God

Postby MasterYi » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:22 am

Gret wrote:
MasterYi wrote:

You're right, I should have deleted some of their stuff earlier as well. God just stuck out to me because he's posted in about 10 different threads just this morning without any reasoning, until this thread.

Ok gotcha, thanks for the fast answer =p

MasterYi

Postby God » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:26 am

Gret wrote:
MasterYi wrote:

My bad Gret I've just had some wine and I didn't want to spread drama seeing as this is not how I am, but it's just getting ridiculous, you're right, though, it's not making the forum look good and I realized I was spreading bad vibes but it needs to be addressed I wish Robby had itemids implemented like Diablo 2 (But I don't expect someone who is already running an amazing game by himself to be able to implement code that 5000 top video game designers working together did) but I know he will one day I'm just waiting for it, I'm waiting for that big audit from the insurance company on this IRS FRAUD. But I'm done feel free to delete my posts I should of messaged you directly about this. :|
ImageImage
God

Postby itblobboy » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:47 pm

While I've ultimately grown indifferent to this and its mostly stopped bothering me, I recall MasterYi account shares? Or was that someone else?

Its something to take into consideration if I'm not mistaken.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby MasterYi » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:51 am

itblobboy wrote:While I've ultimately grown indifferent to this and its mostly stopped bothering me, I recall MasterYi account shares? Or was that someone else?

Its something to take into consideration if I'm not mistaken.

Lol.

MasterYi

Postby MentallyMIA » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:37 pm

LIK3 - the pride of TDA?

Screen Shot 2014-02-04 at 4.22.39 PM.png
Screen Shot 2014-02-04 at 4.22.39 PM.png (22.2 KiB) Viewed 1428 times

Screen Shot 2014-02-04 at 4.22.16 PM.png
Screen Shot 2014-02-04 at 4.22.16 PM.png (11.62 KiB) Viewed 1428 times
MentallyMIA

Postby itblobboy » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:16 pm

MentallyMIA wrote:LIK3 - the pride of TDA?

Screen Shot 2014-02-04 at 4.22.39 PM.png

Screen Shot 2014-02-04 at 4.22.16 PM.png

Heheh.. I'm sorry but this is hilarious. I literally laughed IRL.

Not saying I support the implications, but I support the humor in this :)

Hell, knowing what I know about TDA and how they train other people's accounts (Do you guys still do that?) I don't support TDA either. Their cause is founded on the philosophy of winning, not the philosophy of victory.

By the way, I was thinking of YL earlier. I have a faint memory that you mentioned you have too, but until I get a real response its gonna frustrate me thinking about it :?
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby lastmage » Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:49 am

we are near 200 down from 666 (diablo's) pls K_Warrior kick all low level acc's so higher level able to join our guild

we can't meet in-game so i did this here ^_^
Knowlegde is POWER
lastmage

Postby MasterYi » Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:25 pm

Oh, btw, itblobboy, I do not support the way you share your account to others so they can grind on it. ( do you still do that? )

Ok Blob, can you back up that lie, you mother tooter idiot? I am so sick of this, dumb idiots like you, saying garbage with nothing to back it up, you nut.

Lastmage, we have it under control.

MasterYi

Postby itblobboy » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:51 pm

MasterYi wrote:Oh, btw, itblobboy, I do not support the way you share your account to others so they can grind on it. ( do you still do that? )

Ok Blob, can you back up that lie, you mother tooter idiot? I am so sick of this, dumb idiots like you, saying garbage with nothing to back it up, you nut.

Geeze, take it easy.

I thought I stressed enough by stating twice my hesitance and the unlikeliness but my memory serving me a recollection of you stating that. "Or was that someone else?" "...if I'm not mistaken."

You could have at least said no, not "Lol." if it bothers you that much, but the sheer density of "Lol." is a bit hollow. :|

I mean, have you ever watched TMZ? They allege things all the time, on national television. I'm sure you can handle being some guy who stressed that he had doubt with repetition. :?

But I am confident in that TDA has shared accounts by training other accounts, I've seen that one be said directly... You can deny it, but words are hollow sucker to stubbornness and indifference, now aren't they :P
itblobboy

Postby _Conquest_ » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:40 pm

Blob, just walk away.
It's not worth it, this guy said his guild doesn't, just take his word for it.
Don't get involved.
_Conquest_

Postby itblobboy » Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:12 pm

_Conquest_ wrote:Blob, just walk away.
It's not worth it, this guy said his guild doesn't, just take his word for it.
Don't get involved.

But muuuuuuum... Waaahhh... :lol:
itblobboy

Postby lastmage » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:09 pm

MasterYi wrote:

thanks sir ;)
Knowlegde is POWER
lastmage

PreviousNext

Return to Guilds