Click to Talk

Talk about Guild related stuff here.

Re: Click to Talk

Postby madchafer » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:40 am

Chicken_P_Pot wrote:I wouldn't mind joining the Riddle quest to be a Riddle master... the only problem is that i'm no good with riddles :?

You could just search up the most difficult riddles existing in the most wisest mind in this universe, and spat out to low leveled players, that couldn't even get a hint to the answer. And can someone please update the guild race?
madchafer

Postby Gregore » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:52 am

Barack! What happened to your petcare service? I was just about to avail myself of your services, but there are no such services!

Phearsom's got some quality homemade riddles if you need any. They're nice because people can't look them up.

Race Standings Update!
Sponsored by Advisory Comptroller Gregore:
Skapxnk Vs. Chicken_P_Pot -->220 = 200k- Chicken up by 10, 17 to go
H4D3S Vs. airman -->200 = 150k- airman up by 5, 33 to go
Gregore Vs. cuy-->250 = 250k, Gregore up by 2, 20 to go
Emily_The_Tyrant vs. Airstrike-->125 = 80k-----Emily Wins!
INFINITIVE vs. FireChaosKing--> 150 = 100k- FCK up by 20, 30 to go
CTTyellowhat vs masterqueef--> 190 = 150k- CTT up by 15, 36 to go
likoh16 vs mohawk-->300=300k- likoh up by 1, 26 to go
P_madchafer vs ousley01-->150 = 100k- ousley up by 4, 20 to go
fanatic vs. TobiasW-->220 = 200k- fanatic up by 1- 44 to go
Team Events sponsored by Gregore
Devourer and DarkEdge vs. kalaskas5327 and takker147-->240/270 respectively = 600k- I don't know Devourer's level, but last I checked, she was in the lead over kalaskas. takker's up by 11 with 34 to go

Co-Sponsored by derrickchoi and Gregore
elricedz vs. totong2--> 160 =200k- elricedz is 3 away from the goal, totong is disqualified

Co-Sponsored by Revivified and Gregore
Phearsom vs. derrickchoi--> 315 =400k- derrick's up by 13, 14 to go
With Love,

Thanks be to JsBeforeBaes for greatest signature.
Gregore

Postby CandyNutJob » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:34 pm

Gregore wrote:Barack! What happened to your petcare service? I was just about to avail myself of your services, but there are no such services!

I took them down because I realized it would be a bad idea since MadLyfe is always stealing my area that I grind in, just to piss me off.

But let me think about it more and I can get it going again. I think Im going to just do one person at a time. First come, first serve. If Im in the middle of training one then I will deny all offers. Once Im done with the pet I am on, then it will be first come first serve again. I will not reserve spots. But yea, Im still thinking about it. I will present my thoughts about the daycare this weekend.
CandyNutJob

Postby Gregore » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:39 pm

Alrighty! Let me know. We need to make Viper The Second stronger for everyone's benefit, but Emily is always on my case so I can't get to it.
With Love,

Gregore

Postby MadLyfe » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:57 pm

CandyNutJob wrote:
Gregore wrote:Barack! What happened to your petcare service? I was just about to avail myself of your services, but there are no such services!

I took them down because I realized it would be a bad idea since MadLyfe is always stealing my area that I grind in, just to piss me off.

But let me think about it more and I can get it going again. I think Im going to just do one person at a time. First come, first serve. If Im in the middle of training one then I will deny all offers. Once Im done with the pet I am on, then it will be first come first serve again. I will not reserve spots. But yea, Im still thinking about it. I will present my thoughts about the daycare this weekend.

Hey Barack, I'm sorry but I didn't see your name on "your spot".
I do not grind there to piss you off, I as well like the area like you do.
I don't get why you complain so much about it.
You got over 10mph and I don't even go 7mph so if you can't outfarm me then I suggest investing more more money into dexterity books.
-MadLyfe
MadLyfe

Postby madchafer » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:50 am

I bring shocking news to all CTT members! Your "so-called" guild leader is part of Viper's rebellion! Yes, as I said, part of Viper's rebellion! By taking responsibility on Viper's offspring. If we soon don't act against Gregore's malicious acts. WE CAN SURELY END ALL OF THIS MADNESS!!

*Changes into Hustler outfit*

Yeah, what the Roman said! I gotta say for yous, that, that guy evil! He can pack quite a punch too, if you catch my dwift. All I gots to say for yous, is to pack up you bags, and leave his family! He doesn't show any respect, hes a mushroom for sake!

*Changes back to original personality*

Woah man, how many shrooms did I take?
madchafer

Postby Gregore » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:49 pm

Don't listen to this mad man with his many outfits! I would never work for someone so skanky as Viper- regardless of the generous sums of money he's offered me.

In other news- Congratulations to both Emily The Tyrant and elricedz for winning their races! My bank account is going to be dwindling fast, but it's well worth it.
With Love,

Gregore

Postby CandyNutJob » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:00 pm

Im still in the game. I went ahead and made PrincessPeach my new character due to bad decisions I made recently. She has everything that Barack_Obama had so feel free to take advantage of my offer. It still exists! 8-)

I see that people are promoting themselves by letting people know that they do 50% or 55% resale.

I know I said I'd stop but, I have changed my mind.

I am offering 60% for anyone that asks

Just please bring over 4 items

The name is PrincessPeach

SPREAD THE WORD
CandyNutJob

Postby madchafer » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:33 am

Gregore wrote:Don't listen to this mad man with his many outfits! I would never work for someone so skanky as Viper- regardless of the generous sums of money he's offered me.

*Puts on Roman outfit*

Ha! You pathetic mule! I'd give a hundred silver coins, just to see your head rolling towards my feet! You and your stupid excuses of not being affiliated with Viper, is more than enough to satisfy me. I will break every nerve in your body, just to see you as a tyrant. As I'm speaking, my men has gathered the head chopping block, and fortified the walls, in case you and Viper's "Offspring" try to escape from my hands!

*Puts on Hustler outfit*

Alright, I'm in this kind of craphole between you and this ugly-hatted queer. We're going to overpower you with a barrage of lead. But first, the standard way of handling sh*theads like yous, is to give a wee bit torture ja feel? Then, I'm going to break my foot offa yo ass, that you'll need a splash guard when taking a sh*t. And, I'f you'll come into hiding, maybe we'll let the dogs out! WOO! WOO WOO WOO WOO!!

*Changes to default personality*

I don't know whats wrong with me, but I'm starting to feel like an idiot saying those kind of words in those outfits. AND WHO THE HELL KEEPS PLACING SHROOMS IN MY COFFEE?!
madchafer

Postby Gregore » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:38 am

madchafer wrote:I don't know whats wrong with me, but I'm starting to feel like an idiot saying those kind of words in those outfits. AND WHO THE HELL KEEPS PLACING SHROOMS IN MY COFFEE?!

You, perhaps?

This is no joke, however, nor is it a hallucination, so prepare- Viper The Second is missing. I sent him to daycare because Emily won't let me grind with him and some "glitch" occurred that caused him to vanish. Seems a little too convenient- happened around the time some "glitch" caused Chicken to be stuck in Viper's shop for days. Also, my bodyguard seems to have quit the game so... HELP! I FEEL UNSAFE!
With Love,

Gregore

Postby Gregore » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:41 pm

Welcomes
I want to welcome our new Encephalopodal Communicator, Gret to the guild. I don't expect him to fill the departed Elias' special shoes- he has special enough shoes of his own!

Further welcome should be extended to Canti. She's spunky! Give her a shout!

Riddle Quest
The Riddle Quest has officially started, but I've held off on fully publicizing it until I've spoken to all the Riddle Masters about their keys. Should be fun!

Prize Monies
I haven't forgotten about the Food Drive. I've been holding off in hopes that ataak will return to play and update her oversees. If we don't hear from her by next week, I'll award the Pod 500k to Cactus. I'm pretty sure I distributed the most food as an individual, so we won't worry about that.

Races
Some races have reached completion and others are nearing that point. I'll try to pay out in a timely fashion.
For those that are not done, there are some lively contests in play! Check it!
With Love,

Gregore

Postby itblobboy » Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:04 pm

Hello guys, I'm pleased to announce I am going to now frequent the game as well as the forums at least daily! :mrgreen:

But I'm broke and I have not gained much of any xp for pvp so I'm really not good for anything but chatting and having a good time now. Kinda obliging me to be nice, eh?

Nah. But hey, I'm back mah bretas. I'll be glad to participate in activities if you ask, too.

If I'm interested that is :lol:
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby Gregore » Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:26 pm

Splendid news to have our founder active once again!
I think you'd enjoy being a Riddle Master for our Riddle Quest. There's a post earlier in the thread about it, and I can explain more in game.

Other than that, we're running level races, currently. Unfortunately, I don't think you're close enough in level to anyone right now.
With Love,

Gregore

CTT MEMBERS: CURRENT LEVELS

Postby derrick » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:56 am

as of Jan. 11 and their current lvl

Gregore 225----232
pooface 277---278
Arnold Elfman 137---138
Cuy 223---228
airman 166---172
Miso 224---224
Revivified 440---445
Skapxnk 191---193
Phearsom 283---293
penhead 174---174
ataak 254---254
BarretM82A1 196---197
Lordpellin 212---212
itblobboy 410---410
DarkEdge 234---235
Contracter 243---245
Chicken_p_Pot 200---205
Oxidan 221---221
fanatic 175---176
Bhaen 245---266
TobiasW 172---177
saltedsnail 151---151
likoh16 265---283
P_madchafer 122---126
derrickchoi 282---323
ousley01 130---132
kalaskas5327 190---198
INFINITIVE 104---104
Thunderbird 152---158
CTT yellowhat 140---157
elricedz 144---170
mohawk 265---283
Roy Samuels 227---228
takker147 233---257

NEW MEMBERS:
possum 119
Gret 292
Canti 57
PrincessPeach 46
akosijanz 152
HAD3S 30
derrick

Postby ArnoldElfman » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:17 pm

Yes! I Gained A Level Just For That List. The Last Two Updates I Hadn't Gained. Boo Me!
ArnoldElfman

Postby Chicken_P_Pot » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:32 pm

Just saying but I think we need to specify the rules for the Riddle quest.
Infact idk who's even doing it. Also people don't even understand what's going on in the Riddle quest like noobs.
Also I would like to point out about these rules because what if people cheat and google the answers to the riddles, It would be quite unfair to the others who would have to think for themselves.
I did come across a person who wanted to solve a riddle. I gave him a riddle and he told me to wait.
2 mins later he gives me the exact answer, 1st try.
So I think we need to think twice about this dont'ya think?
Chicken_P_Pot

Postby HadesRules » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:24 pm

Chicken_P_Pot wrote:Just saying but I think we need to specify the rules for the Riddle quest.
Infact idk who's even doing it. Also people don't even understand what's going on in the Riddle quest like noobs.
Also I would like to point out about these rules because what if people cheat and google the answers to the riddles, It would be quite unfair to the others who would have to think for themselves.
I did come across a person who wanted to solve a riddle. I gave him a riddle and he told me to wait.
2 mins later he gives me the exact answer, 1st try.
So I think we need to think twice about this dont'ya think?

Ah good point. But can there be a rule to prevent them from searching the riddle online?

Maybe the riddle masters should set a timer for an answer instead of giving them tries. Anyone think of another way this could ruin the riddle quest. :cry:
HadesRules

Postby Gregore » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:05 pm

I dig your concern, Chicken. Hades is right, though, if you use a common riddle, people are going to search for it. The only way around it is to use home-made riddles. Likewise, people can tell each other the answers- the way around that is to change up what riddles you use. It generally doesn't work to make unenforceable rules, so we just need to work around them.
At the same time, I wouldn't fret if someone gets the answer in a less than honest way. 1. It's all for fun and public engagement- at least they had to do a search for the answer. 2. The final riddles aren't online- no one's going to get the big prize that way.

Thanks again to Derrick for his level updates! Looks like he's most improved this past week, as well.

An update on the races:

Click to Talk

Postby Gregore » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:15 pm
This is where we may click to talk anytime.

Recipe for Success:
Civic Pride
Savoire Faire
Team Building
Fidelity
Competitive Spirit

Prize Fund- 1,265,862

Current Guild Events
Click to Talk Races
Currently racing:
Sponsored by Advisory Comptroller Gregore:
Skapxnk Vs. Chicken_P_Pot -->220 = 200k- Chicken's winning by 12, 15 away from the goal
H4D3S Vs. airman -->200 = 150k- airman's up by 142- 28 away
Gregore Vs. cuy-->250 = 250k- Gregore's up by 4, 28 away- this one has been so close!
Emily_The_Tyrant vs. Airstrike-->125 = 80k-----Emily Wins!
INFINITIVE vs. FireChaosKing--> 150 = 100k- FCK's winning (he's in a branch so his level isn't recorded by derrick)
CTTyellowhat vs masterqueef--> 190 = 150k- Yellow Hat's up by 18- 33 away
likoh16 vs mohawk-->300=300k- Tied- 17 away. Start taking bets, an exciting race!
P_madchafer vs ousley01-->150 = 100k- ousley's up by 6- 18 away
fanatic vs. TobiasW-->220 = 200k- Tobias just passed fanatic by 1, 43 away
Team Events sponsored by Gregore
Devourer and DarkEdge vs. kalaskas5327 and takker147-->240/270 respectively = 600k- I don't have all the data for this race

Co-Sponsored by derrickchoi and Gregore
elricedz vs. totong2--> 160 =200k------elricedz wins!

Co-Sponsored by Revivified and Gregore
Phearsom vs. derrickchoi--> 315 =400k------derrickchoi wins!

Sponsored by RoySamuels
Canti vs. PrincessPeach-->100=100k- Canti's up by 11- 43 away

Special "Good job!" to Arnold Elfman!
Last edited by Gregore on Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
With Love,

Gregore

Postby MisoSoup247 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:06 pm

I have a feeling someone googled my riddle because they got it right 10 seconds after saying "im not so good with riddles"... :(
MisoSoup247

Postby madchafer » Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:32 am

So, how many riddles do we have to make up for the Riddle Quest? I already made up 10 riddles. Which is nice...

So, can someone task Riddle Masters to start giving riddles to a certain place? I'm quite confused where I should go
madchafer

Postby Gregore » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:00 am

Miso, RMs are certainly aloud to withhold their Key if they don't believe the person honestly answered the riddle.

Four is great, P. Rotating through those four should probably keep all but the most focused and determined cheater from cheating on your riddles. If you make more, perhaps you could share some with those who are concerned about people using search engines?

You can do your riddles where ever you want. I recommend approaching people and asking if they'd like to embark on a riddle quest. Point them to the Guild House or suggest some names of other Riddle Masters should they complete yours.

Those of you looking for homemade riddles, P_madchafer, Phearsom, and I all have some. Just ask.
With Love,

Gregore

Postby Chicken_P_Pot » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:49 am

So then... who are the riddle masters in this riddle quest? I haven't been informed to this. :|
Chicken_P_Pot

Postby Gregore » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:24 am

There's a list on the first entry of Our thread and also as part of our in-game guild description.
With Love,

Gregore

Postby CandyNutJob » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:32 pm

Go ahead and put Canti and PrincessPeach in the race

We are racing to 100

PrincessPeach - 56
Canti - 62
CandyNutJob

Postby BlackStat1973 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:30 am

:)
Last edited by BlackStat1973 on Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
BlackStat1973

PreviousNext

Return to Guilds