Click to Talk

Talk about Guild related stuff here.

Re: Click to Talk

Postby Gregore » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:00 pm

That's the news I read. From what I understand, it would've been worse if the typhoon didn't move so fast. I'm glad you're safe.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/ ... 0-05-21-24
With Love,

Thanks be to JsBeforeBaes for greatest signature.
Gregore

Postby ataak » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:44 am

Hey fellow CTT forum readers... I just wanted to post a quick explanation as to why I am m.i.a. as often as I am. I am in real world a mommy to four kiddos, and have the most wonderful hubby :) My nights and weekends are 100% devoted to family time. I have had a few people in game worry about me during these times and also many of you in need of resale that have had to hold onto inventory because you could not find me... let me assure you that I am well and also encourage you to trade with other trusted merchants when I am away. I can vouch that Phearsom is a trustworthy merchant and also I recommend non-guild member Caefer as an upstanding merchant (and person as well).

Thank you for your understanding guys...

~Attak

@'~~you can't be mad when you're eating a cupcake~~'@
ataak

Postby ataak » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:10 pm

Gregore... next time you see me online (or visa versa) I felt like I needed to check our most recent trade as something felt wonky about it and I was right in my second guessing... not sure where it happened but you were shorted 21.2k in the transaction. Anyway... I apologize for my error and will make it up to you the next time we meet.

~ataak

@'~~you can't be mad when you're eating a cupcake~~'@
ataak

Postby Lordpellin » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:34 pm

just dropping by, work work guys!
Lordpellin

Postby itblobboy » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:44 pm

Hello, CTT members. I sent a join request!

I am not that active in-game, but as you have probably seen I am still very active community-wise. So, I have decided I don't care enough about levels anymore that I care enough about XP share.

I have gotten a lot of criticism about me not being actually a part of this guild, and I figured that I could kill 3 birds with one stone and join.

1: people will leave me alone about that.
2: I will help out the guilds level a good bit, if there is ever an available slot.
3: I can rejoin what Gregore has flourished into a successful, you know, success, and not have a strong motive to have to leave again (I make, I leave, I join, I leave, I join, I leave, I join, I leave, here I am is what happened, I think... That's a lotta swap! :? )

But please, only invite me when there is a fully free slot! Give me a low priority to join sort of thing, because I am not on the game much and therefore don't really matter much in that aspect :roll:
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby Gregore » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:22 pm

I'm glad you lost your ambition! Although you're always welcome back, it's a bit less of an emotional rollercoaster for the troops if you stick around for awhile. Welcome back!
With Love,

Gregore

Leveling Initiative Results Week 1

Postby ArnoldElfman » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:26 pm

It's Wednesday! That means it's time for the results reveal for this week in the Grand Leveling Initiative!

I smell money being given out!
The total amount of money being awarded for this first week of the giveaway is.........263k! Wow!
This is going to be a lot more expensive than anybody thought, but that's great!

Now a point of contention that has been debated in private. How do we account for recruitment? Inactive members being booted and new ones taking their place? It's been decided that if the level of the person taking over an old spot goes down, no penalty will be given, but if it goes up, the pod gains 1 level for each level higher than the departing member with a max of 10 levels being able to be gained. This was decided because it is a good thing to do recruitment, but also it has to be fair. We feel like 10 levels isn't an insurmountable number while also rewarding recruitment.

That out of the way, the pod that gains the first week's 15k bonus on top of the 1k per level gained is.............................................................. Platypus! ataak, coke_na_rc, Lordpellin, Skapxnk, and Darren029
get to decide how the extra 15k will be distributed!

The following is a complete list of levels gained which translates to number of 1000 gold to be given:

Cephalopod a nearly non existant total of 9 levels gained
ArnoldElfman 8
Barrett 1
EliasDaniel 0
Fizban 0
Freefall 0

Dragon a strong total of 29 levels gained
airman 13
cuy 7
FireChaosKing 1
fireball1 3
ousley01 5

Elephant a strong showing with 32 levels gained total
CreationOfOz 0
Gregore 9
DannieRiel 10 (no money given being a new member, but the 10 level gain mentioned earlier)
Bloodstrikez 10 (no money given being a new member, but the 10 level gain mentioned earlier)
Plantoid 3

Ghost a barely visible total of 1 level gained
AlphaGhost 1
Arg 0
bludove 0
DemonicV2 0
Gynn 0

Moth went toward the light with 25 total levels gained
itblobboy 10 (no money given being a new member, but the 10 level gain mentioned earlier)
mHikeTheSpike 10
MrWhite 0
socialite 2
zachrancio 3

Tortoise is crawling along with a total level gain of 6
iCore 0
MadZoro 0
Miso 0
penhead 1
pooface 5

Otter a swimmingly good showing with 86 total levels gained
Conkle5 30
Ronamo 0
MasterQueef 0
Phearsom 32
Revivified 24

Platypus the winners of this week with 100 total levels gained!
ataak 26
coke_na_rc 43
Lordpellin 19
Skapxnk 2
Darren029 10 (no money given being a new member, but the 10 level gain mentioned earlier)

Keep up the great work guys! PM me in game to arrange a meeting to collect your hard earned cash! See you all next Wednesday!
ArnoldElfman

Postby coke_na_rc » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:24 am

so we won the weekly though i only got 43 level gained..
im not into price, all i want now is you guys help me out to bring all my skull crusher set back.. ataak knows what happens.

a bit disappointed on the game also.. anyways.. congrats for all the participants.. and to our pod.. keep going even if its hard to level.. :mrgreen:
Beat that
Spoiler: show
coke_na_rc

Postby coke_na_rc » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:40 am

hey.. what happened?.. i cant play the game.. it always says unable to connect.. but i can log on my courrier and play, my main wont.. the heck is this?..
Beat that
coke_na_rc

Postby Phearsom » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:52 am

Hi Gregore,

Sorry I missed your message last night. I was really tired and actually passed out on our futon. I am checking the thread now to see the update. Thanks for letting me know and I apologize again, I usually log off before I take a break but I was just simply out of energy. See you in game bud.

Phearsom

"Fear and Loathing"
Phearsom

Postby Phearsom » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:58 am

Just a quick update;

Masterqueef was below the level requirement of 71. He has reached that requirement and is now level 104 since yesterday (13 Novemeber 2013). Is there a reason he was not mentioned in the leveling?

Personally I do not mind but he is inquiring about it and wanted to see what he needs to do to show that he has progressed.

Thanks!

Phearsom

"Fear and Loathing"
Phearsom

Postby Phearsom » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:38 pm

Hi Gregore,

I would like to put my recommendation in for Valen the Warrior.

1. I resell for him, he has made every payment even on loans

2. Fast track leveler, almost caught up to me in a week from scratch.

3. Fun and nice, very social. Works hard for his peers and will contribute to guild a lot I feel.

If anything goes wrong it can be on me, he has proven to me since he started that he is a great player and ally.

Phearsom

"Fear and Loathing"
Phearsom

Postby MisoSoup247 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:06 pm

my exams are over and I'm back!

...can someone fill me in on what happened in the last 6-7 weeks? :shock:
MisoSoup247

Postby ArnoldElfman » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:30 pm

Hiya Phearsom:

Masterqueef is on a great leveling path it sounds like! The problem is that when I took the initial level measurements he was not yet in the guild, so I had no starting data for him. It had nothing to do with being too low of a level. He now has a baseline though, as of yesterday's level updates, so starting next week his levels gained will count.
ArnoldElfman

Postby Phearsom » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:15 pm

I am not entirely concern with this matter, thank you for taking note however. I am just gathering information for my peers. Thank you again, hope to see you all in game!

Phearsom

"Fear and Loathing"
Phearsom

Postby Freefall » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:16 pm

Hey guys some of you may not know me but I've been running with CTT for a long time. But since the game changes and so do we I feel like I should go off and Make my own guild.
Don't get me wrong I love CTT, many of the players have helped me and I to them but a lot of the ones I knew aren't here. So I guess this is my farewell to CTT or not if Gregore and co. Can persuade me to stay.
Signature By:404
Freefall

Postby coke_na_rc » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:19 pm

youre free to fall :lol:

you can do what you want sir.. just always stay in chat.. ^^

i think greg would agree " you're always welcome here"

@ arnoldelfman, sir where would i claim the reward?.. i think no ones interested so ill get all of it.. lol

pm me in game or your ign sir?..
Beat that
coke_na_rc

Postby Gregore » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:49 am

I agree with Coke, Freefall, if you wish to leave, you wish to leave- it is not for us to try to convince you otherwise. I'm not quite clear on your reasoning, but I suppose I don't have to be. Best to you!

On the payout tip, I've secured permission from ArnoldElfman to start making payouts as well. So, there's that.
With Love,

Gregore

Postby coke_na_rc » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:03 am

oh.. i will be leaving the guild for a while.. its faster for me on leveling without any shared xp.. lol..

see you in a week or two..

sorry..
Beat that
coke_na_rc

Postby Phearsom » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:14 am

Hi All,

Freefall: I am sure your reason are clear, just keep in mind the world is out there for you to make new friends and meet new people. Yes the original cast that you ran with might not be here but they are not lost just absent. I am sure the community of CTT has grown and can fill those spots till they return or if not then simply just replacments.

What I am trying to say is, the choice is yours. You know you are always welcome because of the friends you made here.

Coke_na_rc: I feel responsible, since I have leveled to the same area of your farming zone I feel that I am chasing you out. Note that is not the case, I can only kill a room or two before I have to mana up. We can share rooms and area in which we will swap with each other. So for example, if I am in brick you can do drill bots, and vice versa. I do not think a reason to leave a guild should be decided because of xp gain.

Personally I do not see another guildy as a set back to my farming, just another peer to talk to while I grind. It is kind of nice.

Phearsom

"Fear and Loathing"
Phearsom

Postby coke_na_rc » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:18 pm

im the one whos responsible..its not really the shared xp cause i always go around the bricks till stalkers area, i just want to be in solo.. oh btw, for the trade we can do the usual 50-55%..
Beat that
coke_na_rc

Postby Phearsom » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:46 pm

NOTICE!!

It has been a few days since my recommended player Valen has joined the Guild. I appreciate the trust you all have in me for my recommendations; however, it has come to my attention that he is leaching.

Like my previous post of recommendation for this player I will take full responsibility for his actions. I did not know this was going to be the outcome.

ataak has graciously talked with me about this issue and listed some names of players he has bugged. You know who you are and I will not list the names.

This is a warning for Valen as well, I hope you read this because you have showed me that you are a dedicated player. This leaching and asking for favors is unacceptable in the guild. We offer benefits because we feel players deserve it not because they ask for it.

Our players are dedicated and work on our own accord to achieve a respectable level and position in the game. We level our own way and occasionally bump noses with each other, to which we greet each other and share the room or wander elsewhere. This is just common courtesy.

1. Sharing the room does not involve monsters that are not in your range of level or stats.

2. When talking to one another it is fine to hold a conversation, it is another thing to ask for favor unless the two of you have previous agreements.

I apologize to all the guildmates effected by this and I wish we can solve this.

Phearsom

"Fear and Loathing"
Phearsom

Postby Gregore » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:02 pm

Sorry to see you go, Coke. I'm not sure I understand the rationale, but I respect your choice. Am I right in believing you're coming back at some point?

Phearsom, I hope you're able to talk to Valen in game about the issues you've witnessed. I can speak to him as well, if you like, but think it might be better if the advice came from a closer friend. Further, I think you have a good handle on it.

Today brought membership change like some of you have, perhaps, not yet seen. The sudden loss of two valued members (maybe Freefall was less sudden) can be sad. It happens a lot, however, and I appreciate that both Freefall and coke_na_rc did it the right way. No hard feelings and no trauma- a guild is always for people who want to be in the guild.
With Love,

Gregore

Postby Freefall » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:32 pm

Is it okay if my wizard alt comes into the main Ctt
Signature By:404
Freefall

Postby coke_na_rc » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:42 am

no you musn't..

and btw greg.. sir are the guild for quantity or quality?.. you know, i think there's a lot of inactive members out there..

and yes.. i will be back... just like i said..
Beat that
coke_na_rc

PreviousNext

Return to Guilds