Click to Talk

Talk about Guild related stuff here.

Re: Click to Talk

Postby itblobboy » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:24 pm

madchafer wrote:
itblobboy wrote:
Chicken_P_Pot wrote:Wow... I haven't seen CTT so inactive before. I used to always pass at least 2-5 people from the guild, but now I hardly see anyone pass and say hi anymore... :(

I'm giving ownership off to someone else. I tried hard, I'm done. Someone else can spend hours a day trying to talk to people about the guild and get no responses and get complained to.

I make a better tactical leader than a community leader. That's proven true. But much worse, recruitment is a rock wedged between a bigger rock and a hard place.

And who are you gonna pass the leadership to? Not me, because I realized leading a guild can be quite a hassle. But then, back before the voting, I was convinced by Gregore to join. Speaking of Gregore, where the hell has he been? Summer is approaching, and it could be the best time to kick back, and enjoy the game

Not sure if you noticed, but the guild is no more...

The power is in the hands of who can make a guild. Not run it. The first is the only way I can trust someone with the latter, so someone is gonna have to pay the fee and steal the name if that's how they feel. Perhaps they'll use it to troll, perhaps bring glory back to the CTT name.

Beats me.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby Chicken_P_Pot » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:11 pm

Damn. After such a long journey of trading, competing and levelling together. It seems that Click To Talk has finally come to an end. It saddens me but as the morale goes "even ancients have to die sometime." :( :(
Chicken_P_Pot

Postby itblobboy » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:13 pm

Chicken_P_Pot wrote:Damn. After such a long journey of trading, competing and levelling together. It seems that Click To Talk has finally come to an end. It saddens me but as the morale goes "even ancients have to die sometime." :( :(

If it makes you feel better, CTT will never be forgotten. Annual remembrances will be nice too.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby madchafer » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:45 pm

Oh crap, Gregore is gon' be so pissed about this. Maybe not, since his good personality suppresses the 9 Tailed Fox sealed within him.
madchafer

Postby Gregore » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:22 pm

I'm not pissed at all. I recommended Blob do so since it didn't seem as though anyone was willing to step-up.

This game, like all groups of people, has a dominant culture. One goal with the guild was to shift that culture. To do so, is like changing the course of a river- if one tires, one is soon carried with the current.
Still, the river has been changed through our presence. It will continue to change as time passes. Whether the changes the future shall continue to reveal are something new or a return to its original course remains to be seen.

As to where I've been: I've been busy. What's occurring now is why the guild needed new leadership. I can't do everything anymore.
With Love,

Thanks be to JsBeforeBaes for greatest signature.
Gregore

Postby INFINITIVE » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:05 am

R.I.P. Click To Talk - 3/15/2014 :cry:
Or just until someone steps up...
INFINITIVE

Postby MisoSoup247 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:32 am

Now that it's over I'd like to thank everyone that was in that guild for making my experience in HH such a fun time. Though I left Click To Talk quiet a long time ago, I never really got to say a last message or anything and I want to take this moment to say what I couldn't say before.

Click to Talk was a great guild. Some of my best moments was during my times there. Great friends, great leader, overall the people in that guild were such wonderful people. Though as time went on... members of the guild had to quit the game or stopped playing as often for life reasons. And some problems occured which made me leave... but anyway...

..this post isn't just to honor the disbanding of CTT but also for all the members who have come and gone.

Goodbye Click to Talk and thank you!
MisoSoup247

Postby madchafer » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:12 am

MisoSoup247 wrote:Now that it's over I'd like to thank everyone that was in that guild for making my experience in HH such a fun time. Though I left Click To Talk quiet a long time ago, I never really got to say a last message or anything and I want to take this moment to say what I couldn't say before.

Click to Talk was a great guild. Some of my best moments was during my times there. Great friends, great leader, overall the people in that guild were such wonderful people. Though as time went on... members of the guild had to quit the game or stopped playing as often for life reasons. And some problems occured which made me leave... but anyway...

..this post isn't just to honor the disbanding of CTT but also for all the members who have come and gone.

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-GK-Mqb-
39XA/UyPlO9z1ZTI/AAAAAAAABHI/MYvFTwJEGwo/s1600/ClickToTalk_Forever.png[/img]

That is the most best and beautiful memento I've ever seen. I'm keeping it. Question, who's the guy with the Blonde Spiky hair?

So, after Click to Talk's end. What're are we going to do? Split ways perhaps?

Hey Gregore, I just noticed that all the guilds I've ever joined, is already gone. Diabolical, SonofAnarchy, and then this.
Is this just a coincidence? Or what?
madchafer

Postby itblobboy » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:57 am

Guilds rise, guilds fall. They all have their reasons.

I'm glad y'all enjoyed CTT. That's the entire point we've had in mind.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm moving onto grayer pastures.
itblobboy

Postby madchafer » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:46 pm

*Flicks off tear on eye*

*Sniff...well, can't we get an honorable speech from our leader Gregore?

Just for keep's sake?

After the end of the program, we'll proceed with the 21 Farts. Then we'll enjoy the festivities held by itblobboy, assisted with Gregore, Miso, and Elias. Drink some Ale, get drunk, disband the guild. Then leave, without a single word...

*Reference*

Hate to break it to you guys, but I'm starting a mutiny against blob. For...uhh...not resaling for me?

Question, If the guild is already disbanded, can we still make the Forum in healthy condition?
madchafer

Postby itblobboy » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:47 pm

This thread's fate is forced into the hands of Gregore, but I think it makes a nice community roundup thread still.
itblobboy

Postby Contracter » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:51 pm

:o quite shocked to see CTT go but like miso said most of the best times playing this game were in this guild Thanks for having me for the time i was there. CACTUS POD FOR THE WIN. Lol all the secrets, espionage and the war on viper were underlying meanings we were being trained for.. sort of a "wax on, wax off" situation. SO LONG CTT GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
If giving a damn is inconvience right-click it and open in a new tab so you don't have to press back :D
Spoiler: show
Contracter

Postby HadesRules » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:52 pm

MisoSoup247 wrote:Now that it's over I'd like to thank everyone that was in that guild for making my experience in HH such a fun time. Though I left Click To Talk quiet a long time ago, I never really got to say a last message or anything and I want to take this moment to say what I couldn't say before.

Good bye :(
HadesRules

Postby coke_na_rc » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:20 am

CTT
its not Click to Talk anymore rather Care to Talk?

guys, sorry for not staying long, I did came back, but after hours of playing i see ctt was already dead, lets say there are active members, but the fact was, are they a guildmate? its like, "I dont care man, im on the guild thats all"

missed the old days together with you guys who most lots to talk than to farm, holiday pic, and even the tea party we held at the bots, hope to see you guys again even we're at diff guildies..

its nice to have CTT as my first so called a true guild :D

all of you there, keep safe and always enjoy yourself!

farewell CTT
Beat that
Spoiler: show
coke_na_rc

Postby derrick » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:07 pm

Bye CTT and thank you Gregore for being such a nice leader. I have learned so much from you.Thank you for the great experience. ;)
derrick

Postby itblobboy » Tue May 27, 2014 10:24 pm

Sometimes, if you stroke his helmet just right, I hear rumors that he release spores from the spots on the shroom top.

So the glory and fun you're getting isn't the kind you'd be proud to tell someone about.
itblobboy

Postby Freefall » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:41 pm

Hey it's me Freefall. I'm just one of the older members of CTT checking back in. I have to say that this was my first and last guild and has positively affected my experience in this game. I wish the best of luck to all my fellow/former guildies. :D
I hope you haznt forgot me Gregore...
Signature By:404
Freefall

Previous

Return to Guilds