Click to Talk

Talk about Guild related stuff here.

Re: Click to Talk

Postby madchafer » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:50 am

Sweet, now Gregore has a cool signature! High Five Blackstat! And I realize that Miso still owes me my signature. Curse you Miso!!

P.S. Your signature is too big for my likings. Probably crop off the edges and it'll be fine
madchafer

CTT CURRENT LEVELS

Postby derrick » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:32 am

Gregore 232-----234
pooface 278-----280
ArnoldElfman 138-----142
cuy 228-----234
airman 172-----175
Revivified 445-----448
Skapxnk 193-----193
Phearsom 293-----293
penhead 174-----174
ataak 254-----254
BarettM82A1 197-----202
lordpellin 212-----212
itblobboy 410-----410
DarkEdge 235-----239
Contracter 245-----246
Chicken_P_Pot 205-----212
Oxidan 221-----221
fanatic 176-----176
TobiasW 177-----180
saltedsnail 151-----152
likoh16 283-----296
P_madchafer 126-----128
derrickchoi 323-----368
ousley01 132-----135
INFINITIVE 104-----104
Thunderbird73 152-----161
CTTyellowhat 157-----162
elricedz 170-----184
BHAEN 266-----283
kalaskas5327 198-----203
mohawk 283-----288
RoySamuels 228-----228
akosijanz 152-----160
possum 119-----125
H4D3S 180
Gret 292-----302
PrincessPeach 46-----78
Canti 57-----78
derrick

Re: Click to Talk Elections

Postby Gregore » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:30 pm

Awesome Derrick! Thanks again, as always- and congratulations once again on being yet another week's most improved!

Guild Leader Election:
This is something I've been considering for some time now and have decided to press "Go" on the idea for two main reasons. 1. Due to real world activities, I have less time and energy to devote to this position. 2. I believe the guild could use the infusion of a new perspective and energy at the helm. I've never been much of a leader- it's not my forte, but I shall continue to do whatever I can to help out this wonderful team.

So, here's how I think it oughta go down. I'll put forward two lists on the first entry of this thread- one for Nominations, the other for Confirmed Nominations. If you want to nominate someone, let me know and I'll put their name on the Nominations list. If your name is on the Nominations list, let me know if you agree to possibly getting the job. If you agree, your name will go to the Confirmed Nominations list.

Voting can be done at any time. Just let me know in private who among the Confirmed Nominations you vote for. I will keep your vote in confidence. You may change your vote, as well, provided voting hasn't ended.

Voting ends either when we reach a clear majority or February 28th. If we have no Confirmed Nominations, I will dissolve the guild at that time.

This could be a lot of fun! I hope to hear some speeches.

Note: Since events (races, Riddle Quest, etc.) don't require the Leader's involvement, they shall be continuing on unabated despite the election.
Last edited by Gregore on Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
With Love,

Thanks be to JsBeforeBaes for greatest signature.
Gregore

Postby madchafer » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:39 am

I nominate.....P_madchafer!!

I dunno, awhile back ago, Gregore said I could be an interesting guild leader. I guess its time to show-off my guild-leader-skills! I could probably uphold and implement events monthly. Just to keep the guild lively.
madchafer

Re: Click to Talk Elections

Postby ArnoldElfman » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:38 am

Gregore wrote: I have decreasingly less time and energy to devote to this position.

Yay! You have more time and energy to devote to this position!
ArnoldElfman

Postby Gregore » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:34 am

Hee! You got me, Arnie. I shall fix it.

We have our first nomination and he's automatically confirmed since he nominated himself. The race is heating up!
With Love,

Gregore

Postby ArnoldElfman » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:58 pm

I officially nominate:

AdvisoryComptrollerGregor

Thanks for your time.
ArnoldElfman

Postby Chicken_P_Pot » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:17 pm

I would like to nominate Contracter for the guild leader. He would seem like a good, controlling leader that will keep stuff in order. Also he is a great guy to talk to (not like i talk with him all of the time) but still he would seem pretty handy for the job..
Chicken_P_Pot

Postby ataak » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:14 pm

Well hello to you all :) I have missed many of you! Of course the fault is my own being that I pulled the disappearing act that I did, and for those of you who showed concern I do sincerely apologize!

It was not my intention to leave so abruptly but as I am sure has been speculated... I did in fact leave. The final weeks of my playing were based solely on being there for the wonderful CTT and more specifically to maintain the many friendships I found while playing. Aside from that I had become very worn out of the game/politics/and the amount of time I spent playing daily. The update kept me holding on but once released it wasn't all I had hoped for and the little bit of interest I had remaining was quickly behind me.

So I suppose that this is my farewell letter to all of you and to helmet heroes... I am not a girl that can moderate very well... I'm either in it to the fullest or not at all... so away I must go :P I wish CTT the very best and will miss all of the friends I made... I will still pop in to forums from time to time so please say hello!

<3 sneak~ataak <3

@'~~you can't be mad when you're eating a cupcake~~'@
ataak

Postby Gregore » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:39 pm

ataak! What a delight to hear from you again! Thank you for dropping in to bid us farewell- most in the past have not extended the courtesy. Although you have certainly been missed, I understand and appreciate your reasons for moving on. Best to you!

P.S. Please drop in game sometime- I've been hanging onto the Santa Hat DarkEdge got for you for over a month now... Hee!
With Love,

Gregore

Postby itblobboy » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:04 pm

Oh, shame to see the guild moving on once more, but it was the right thing the first time (I'm not a bad leader at all IMO, but I'm not a great community kind of person. I'm not suited for making things, I'm suited for making those things happen.) and I'm sure its good the second; I have faith in your judgement.

Here are some nominations I would have faith in (Which may not mean much anymore seeing how inactive I am):

+Advisory Comptroller Gregore, still, at any time :) You're a good community leader! If you don't feel made to lead the guild, I'd think you're still up with the best community leaders 'round the game n' guild, and then some.
+RoySamuels ~ Haven't chatted lately but I recall you're a jolly good chap and probably haven't changed. :P I have enough faith in you to see you leading CTT.
+Gret ~ You're practically bound to behave yourself, and I think this is a good advantage from how I perceive your current standpoint.
+ (This spot is reserved for whoever convinces and impresses me to believe they're up for the task.)

By the way, guys, I am still getting on around every other day for a very short period of time to do the polls. Catch me in PM quickly if you need me or'd like to chat! I hardly poke into other people's time, so I'm probably not gonna message you first. ;)

By the way, if it comes to a last resort for a point where the guild will be dissolved if nothing happens, I am willing to step up and take leadership (probably temporarily until someone more dependable can take lead) and make sure everything is as good as possible. I don't intend to hold this title much... I'm a bit afraid of the extra responsibility for an excessive period of time! :lol:

But the last thing that'll happen is CTT's death while my cold, withered heart still beats the pale, faint blood left in my pain-stricken body.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby madchafer » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:49 pm

itblobboy wrote:Oh, shame to see the guild moving on once more, but it was the right thing the first time (I'm not a bad leader at all IMO, but I'm not a great community kind of person. I'm not suited for making things, I'm suited for making those things happen.) and I'm sure its good the second; I have faith in your judgement.

Here are some nominations I would have faith in (Which may not mean much anymore seeing how inactive I am):

+Advisory Comptroller Gregore, still, at any time :) You're a good community leader! If you don't feel made to lead the guild, I'd think you're still up with the best community leaders 'round the game n' guild, and then some.
+RoySamuels ~ Haven't chatted lately but I recall you're a jolly good chap and probably haven't changed. :P I have enough faith in you to see you leading CTT.
+Gret ~ You're practically bound to behave yourself, and I think this is a good advantage from how I perceive your current standpoint.
+ (This spot is reserved for whoever convinces and impresses me to believe they're up for the task.)

By the way, guys, I am still getting on around every other day for a very short period of time to do the polls. Catch me in PM quickly if you need me or'd like to chat! I hardly poke into other people's time, so I'm probably not gonna message you first. ;)

By the way, if it comes to a last resort for a point where the guild will be dissolved if nothing happens, I am willing to step up and take leadership (probably temporarily until someone more dependable can take lead) and make sure everything is as good as possible. I don't intend to hold this title much... I'm a bit afraid of the extra responsibility for an excessive period of time! :lol:

But the last thing that'll happen is CTT's death while my cold, withered heart still beats the pale, faint blood left in my pain-stricken body.

I'm extremely active, and play everyday/night. And I usually gain one level every gameplay, sometimes...And the greatest achievement of all. I watched the Hobbit, while drinking Soda, and eating Lays, while also talking to 6 players in HH, while talking to Gregore and Derrickchoi. Beat that bro! Nothing to brag about though, but I'm good at multitasking, when it comes to my preferred activities. I can even text, while brush my teeth, apply facial wash, and take a sh*t at the same time. So, with my great multitasking abilities, it gives a good meaning as a communicator.
madchafer

Postby MisoSoup247 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:01 pm

Goodbye ataak, my dear friend :cry:
MisoSoup247

Postby Phearsom » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:00 pm

Hi All,

It has been a while. I will miss you ataak, our many fun zone grinding together. It is also really unfortunate to hear you go Gregore. A lot will change but I am sure we will all find what we are aiming for. I do agree, what is offer in this game has diminished. On top of other games that I got involved in this game was always relaxing. I will return here soon to work on some other goals I have set. Hope to catch you all before we all go our separate ways.

Phearsom

"Fear and Loathing"
Phearsom

Postby Gregore » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:43 pm

Just to be clear- because some people have wondered- I have no intention to quit the game or the guild. I'm simply stepping down as leader.

New Member Alert! Please welcome zaickotec. I haven't met him/her yet (see reasons I'm stepping down), but our Grand Inquisitor schoofalof gave him a thorough talking to. Hurrah!
With Love,

Gregore

Postby madchafer » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:51 am

So, shouldn't someone update on who's nominated? And shouldn't the players, who are nominated, run a campaign?
madchafer

Nominations

Postby ArnoldElfman » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:20 am

Self Nominated:
P_madchafer

Nominated by others:
Gret
RoySamuels

Nominated by others multiple times:
AdvisoryComptrollerGregor
ArnoldElfman

Postby Gregore » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:10 am

Fellows! The first page of this thread gets updated very frequently. That's the go to spot for fresh information about the guild plus all the hottest tips about how to stay looking your best. Need information? Check it out! It's on page one!
With Love,

Gregore

Postby CandyNutJob » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:38 am

Im going to be leaving Click To Talk. Since you will not be around anymore Gregore then I will go my own way. You, Miso, and ataak are the main reasons I joined. Now with you, ataak, and Miso leaving, my reasons have come to a halt.

Sorry guys. It was fun though! CTT is hands down one of the best guild.

What will I do now? Well all I can say is "Thats To Be Announced"

Just because Im leaving doesnt mean Canti will be leaving as well. She wrotes her own path.
CandyNutJob

Postby Gregore » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:28 am

Sorry to hear that, Candy. Just to be clear, though- I'm not leaving the game nor the guild. I'm just stepping down as leader.
With Love,

Gregore

Postby CandyNutJob » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:28 am

Gregore wrote:Sorry to hear that, Candy. Just to be clear, though- I'm not leaving the game nor the guild. I'm just stepping down as leader.

Oh well, Ive decided to go back to Business and help with their new guild "Business Internships"

Like I said, ataak, Miso and you were the main reasons I joined. Now that your stepping down, Miso leaving, and ataak quitting, Ive decided to go back to the guild I started in and help run the trainee guild for Business.
CandyNutJob

Postby coke_na_rc » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:09 pm

so long ataak, never imagine youll be leaving the game, we'll miss you, if you have time might got a little on in the game hit some high five, take always and god bless you and your family

for gregore, why need to step down, you can recruit a secretary if possible
Beat that
Spoiler: show
coke_na_rc

Postby Gregore » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:47 pm

coke_na_rc wrote:for gregore, why need to step down, you can recruit a secretary if possible

Are you volunteering? Hee! My lack of time is part of the reason I'm stepping down. I also believe a different infusion of energy in the role would also be a benefit. It's healthy for a body to change.
Typing of which:

New Member Triple Threat:
We gotcha a treetop09 in the Cactus Pod. Plants with different views! Cephalopod Pod now is proud of counting Deej among it's members. Welcome too to Kalaboy and yasuo09!
With Love,

Gregore

Postby itblobboy » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:57 pm

I'd love to offer to step in, but I have the same problem as MG.

I don't have enough time to fit this into my schedule of 16 hours games 8 hours sleep
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Postby madchafer » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:24 pm

Yay! Kalaboy followed my advice! Gotta tell you though, he's joining CTT just for the rankings. So the guy's a tad greedy, when it comes to kills and ranks
madchafer

PreviousNext

Return to Guilds