photo 7.png
photo 7.png (177.28 KiB) Viewed 1527 times
photo 1.1.png
photo 1.1.png (181.98 KiB) Viewed 1527 times
cuy

Re: Click to Talk

Postby Contracter » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:53 am

Lmao "paste" :lol: :lol: :lol:
If giving a damn is inconvience right-click it and open in a new tab so you don't have to press back :D
Spoiler: show
Contracter

Postby Gregore » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:31 am

That was tremendous fun! We got a good chunk of the guild there, but not everyone. I hope we can do another one Monday or Tuesday so that the rest of us can enjoy our potent holiday spirit!

Thank you, cuy, for making it happen.
With Love,

Thanks be to JsBeforeBaes for greatest signature.
Gregore

Postby Chicken_P_Pot » Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:08 am

cuy wrote:CTT`S HOLIDAY PHOTO

:cry: all I want to know is that when was this and why wasn't I there? :cry:
Chicken_P_Pot

Postby Gregore » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:06 am

Sorry, Chicken (and everyone else). I posted about scheduling this earlier, but there was no response. Even if there had been, scheduling something like this across time-zones in such a way so as to allow everyone who wanted to attend attend would've been either extremely difficult or impossible. I would like to do another daytime (in the USA) on Monday, if you're available then- maybe around 11:30am Central Time?

Sad Note: I just removed a fellow from our guild for scamming lower level players. I thought it implicit, but maybe it should be made explicit, that that is not something we do. Which is not to say you can't be a trickster, but if you do so for material gain, you cross a line that the greater guild does not wish to cross.
If the removed individual wants to talk to me about things, we can perhaps arrange for that individual to come back.

While I'm making things explicit, I thought I'd type a bit about etiquette vis a vis your helpful guild brothers and sisters. We're of different levels, with different capabilities, monetarily, timewise, etc. This game can be a slog. That can make it tempting to try to get around that slog by going to your generous friends.
Asking to borrow things, or share XP is okay to a point, but you need to make sure you have that sort of relationship with the person and that you are not just taking. Further, think about how frequently you are asking things of a person, or people in general. What are you offering in return?
With the pets, XP has become more of a commodity. If you enter a room and someone's grinding, ask yourself what sort of grinding they're doing. Are the two of you socializing? If not, you probably shouldn't just sit there.
If it's one of the big bosses- Carnelia or the Goo Cube, and you can't fight those bosses, you probably shouldn't be there unless the guild member who can fight those bosses invites you. I've heard some say that they don't mind boosting one other person while working on Carny, for example. And that is their prerogative. Learn the person who might be doing you a favor's preferences before you seek to take.
I hope that was explicit enough. Thanks!
With Love,

Gregore

Postby Chicken_P_Pot » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:21 pm

O.K Gregore I understand. Thanks for your input but time wise is hard for me. Especially if your 15 and have family problems.
Chicken_P_Pot

Postby coke_na_rc » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:26 pm

well said..
Beat that
coke_na_rc

Postby Gregore » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:31 pm

Chicken_P_Pot wrote:O.K Gregore I understand. Thanks for your input but time wise is hard for me. Especially if your 15 and have family problems.

I dig. We can try to do a picture whenever you're on and there are other people on, as well. I suggested Monday because ataak needs to be in on some holiday action.
With Love,

Gregore

Postby coke_na_rc » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:36 pm

wait for miso to sneak in, you might get there too!
Beat that
coke_na_rc

Postby Chicken_P_Pot » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:56 pm

Ha! Indeed just say the time and ill be time and ill be there :D
Chicken_P_Pot

Postby BlackStat1973 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:48 am

I try to edit a picture..
BlackStat1973

Postby Gregore » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:26 am

That's great, BlackStat. Well done!

We've got about a week left on our Food Drive. I know the Pet Update has definitely occluded it in my own mind- the need for food for pets and the bevy of new pet related activities has made the distribution of food much more difficult in both the practical and attention based senses. Still, we said January 2nd so we're going to January 2nd! So, let's see where we're at!
Note: I'm going off what the Overseers have posted. I know for a fact there's been more distribution than what's represented here. Further, there have been pod changes since this started. I'm sticking with what's posted at the time the Drive started in instances when Pod swapping took place.

Otter Pod
jerilyn26: 0
MadZoro: 0
MasterQueef: 0
Phearsom: 0
Revivified: 0

Bear Pod
derrickchoi 0
ExoSanty 0
itblobboy 0 (never in Bear pod, transferred here due to the fall of Moth Pod)
likoh16 0
zachrancio 0 (see note nearest to itblobboy)

Platypus Pod
ataak - 320
coke_na_rc - 0
DarkEdge - 0
Lordpellin - 0
Omen - 0
Skapxnk - 0
TOTAL: 320

Tortoise Pod
BHAEN- 0
penhead - 0 (penhead's now in Cactus, but remains here for the Food Drive)
pepalito- 0
pooface - 0 (pooface is now in Elephant)
Tanp - 0
TOTAL: 0

ELEPHANT POD:
Barack_Obama- 0
Bloodstrikez-0
Gregore-245 (Gregore has moved to bear pod, but remains here for the purpose of Food Drive)
Plantoid-0
Fanatic-40
TOTAL:285

DRAGON POD
airman-0
AlphaGhost-0
brozangel-0
cuy-0
ousley01- 0
TobiasW- 0
TOTAL:0

Cactus Pod
Contracter 201
penhead
H4D3S- 25
Chief Executive In Charge of Layout and Investigative Design Miso- 200
Oxidan- 37
Total- 463

Cephalopod Pod
Draconic Communicator- ArnoldElfman
BarrettM82A1- 45
Chicken_P_Pot- 5
Encepelapodal Communicator- EliasDaniel- 157
Best Pep- rex24602
Total- 207

Whew! That's kind of a mess! But food is messy business.

With the Food Drive ending soon and Pets moving towards normalcy, it's time to start thinking about what our next Program of Focus will be. I propose a Time of Naming where we entitle the titleless so we can all feel important and the guild can function. Maybe about a week for that. Then I think we should execute our Riddle Quest!

The Riddle Quest will have to be modular and non-sequential. That is, each of us who deigns to participate can hold a different part of the larger quest, in the form of a riddle. Since we can never be sure when we're on, Questers can take part in the quest in any order, and need not engage with everyone involved (since Questers might play at a different time than particular Riddle Keepers.)
Although this would be something we're doing for the community at large (and our own fun), I'd like to particularly encourage the Training Guild members to play.
Last edited by Gregore on Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
With Love,

Gregore

Postby ExoSanty » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:47 pm

Gregore wrote:That's great, BlackStat. Well done!

We've got about a week left on our Food Drive. I know the Pet Update has definitely occluded it in my own mind- the need for food for pets and the bevy of new pet related activities has made the distribution of food much more difficult in both the practical and attention based senses. Still, we said January 2nd so we're going to January 2nd! So, let's see where we're at!
Note: I'm going off what the Overseers have posted. I know for a fact there's been more distribution than what's represented here. Further, there have been pod changes since this started. I'm sticking with what's posted at the time the Drive started in instances when Pod swapping took place.

Otter Pod
jerilyn26: 0
MadZoro: 0
MasterQueef: 0
Phearsom: 0
Revivified: 0

Bear Pod
derrickchoi 0
ExoSanty 0
itblobboy 0 (never in Bear pod, transferred here due to the fall of Moth Pod)
likoh16 0
zachrancio 0 (see note nearest to itblobboy)

Platypus Pod
ataak - 320
coke_na_rc - 0
DarkEdge - 0
Lordpellin - 0
Omen - 0
Skapxnk - 0
TOTAL: 320

Tortoise Pod
BHAEN- 0
penhead - 0 (penhead's now in Cactus, but remains here for the Food Drive)
pepalito- 0
pooface - 0 (pooface is now in Elephant)
Tanp - 0
TOTAL: 0

ELEPHANT POD:
Barack_Obama- 0
Bloodstrikez-0
Gregore-245 (Gregore has moved to bear pod, but remains here for the purpose of Food Drive)
Plantoid-0
Fanatic-40
TOTAL:285

DRAGON POD
airman-0
AlphaGhost-0
brozangel-0
cuy-0
ousley01- 0
TobiasW- 0
TOTAL:0

Cactus Pod
Contracter 199
Field Support DemonicV2
H4D3S- 25
Chief Executive In Charge of Layout and Investigative Design Miso- 200
Oxidan- 37
Total- 461

Cephalopod Pod
Draconic Communicator- ArnoldElfman
BarrettM82A1
Chicken_P_Pot- 5
Encepelapodal Communicator- EliasDaniel- 157
Best Pep- rex24602
Total- 162

Whew! That's kind of a mess! But food is messy business.

With the Food Drive ending soon and Pets moving towards normalcy, it's time to start thinking about what our next Program of Focus will be. I propose a Time of Naming where we entitle the titleless so we can all feel important and the guild can function. Maybe about a week for that. Then I think we should execute our Riddle Quest!

The Riddle Quest will have to be modular and non-sequential. That is, each of us who deigns to participate can hold a different part of the larger quest, in the form of a riddle. Since we can never be sure when we're on, Questers can take part in the quest in any order, and need not engage with everyone involved (since Questers might play at a different time than particular Riddle Keepers.)
Although this would be something we're doing for the community at large (and our own fun), I'd like to particularly encourage the Training Guild members to play.

Nice Gregore,Keep up the good work :D
ExoSanty

Postby ExoSanty » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:40 pm

Just done the BEAR POD pic :D
ExoSanty

Postby Gregore » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:32 am

It was really cool! But now it's gone :(. My fault, Bear Pod changed and so had to the picture. I think the pod should be stable now, so long as everyone respects each other vis a vis XP share.

Pod Communicators
A Pod's Communicator acts as, well, a communicator for the pod- ensuring information flow within the pod, as well as between the pod and the Advisory Comptroller. A Pod's Communicator also acts as a coordinator for that pod's activities.
Here are the current Communicators:
ArnoldElfman- Dragon
EliasDaniel- Cephalopod
poof-Ace- Elephant
The above three were part of the old Communicator system (which still formally exists) that was not tied, per se, to pods. To alleviate confusion, they have been moved, if necessary, to the pods of their Communicator title and have been undemocratically made that Pod's Communicator, as well.
ExoSanty- Bear
ataak- Platypus
The above two seemed like the natural, uncontested choices for their pod so they've also been gifted the Communicator title in an undemocratic fashion so as to avoid having to talk to people about it.
Phearsom- Otter
Cactus- Contracter
They done got voted in!

That leaves: Tortoise yet to be determined. I'm not seeing anyone on their list of members who would enjoy the job. If such is the case, I'd not be averse to switching someone into Tortoise Pod if they wish to take up the Communicator mantle (and if Tortoise Pod accepts their Communicatorship.)
Last edited by Gregore on Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
With Love,

Gregore

Postby HadesRules » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:42 am

AlphaGhost got hacked out his clothes and weapons I gave him an ancient shield and coconut armor with 17k but he need better stuff I just wanted to hold him over for awhile.
HadesRules

Postby Gregore » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:48 am

Don't give him stuff until his account is secure. Someone has his password, you could just be giving stuff to the intruder.
With Love,

Gregore

Postby coke_na_rc » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:57 pm

fu.ck.. viper really is on the move.. careful everyone :lol:

Beat that
coke_na_rc

Postby MisoSoup247 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:59 pm

coke_na_rc wrote:fu.ck.. viper really is on the move.. careful everyone :lol:

I knew this would eventually happen.... "The Day of Viper" is upon us!! :o
MisoSoup247

Postby HadesRules » Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:47 pm

I'm going to stay away from stalkers for some time now :|
HadesRules

Postby MisoSoup247 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:31 am

I have extremely bad news concerning Gregore... he is being targeted... by whom you ask?
Well lets look back to the past week. Gregore was recently eaten and pooped out by a ceratain scoundrel of a man...
and in return, Gregore kidnapped that man's son...
Gregore wrote:Image
That's right, Viper. I've got your son, bitch! And guess what? I'm going to teach him to respect women and not trap people and not be a douche. And you know what else? If you so much as dare to even somewhat poop me out again, I'll see that your son, your ONLY progeny and chance of being anything other than an annoying phase humanity was going through at the time of your birth, meets his own particular form of doom. At least that'd be a fate better than growing up in your image, dill-hole.

Suck it!

Vipers coming for you Gregore... and he has finished with his experiments of the 5th evolution on one of his many victims in his store... don't go to robo city pls :cry:
MisoSoup247

Postby Chicken_P_Pot » Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:27 am

Whoah Man never expected Ben to be so AMPED UP but why pick ben to be on Viper's side?
He's such a cool guy 8-)
Chicken_P_Pot

Postby Gregore » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:51 am

Although normally I'm a coward, I'm calling Viper's bluff. Sure, he may have more resources, a mighty four-armed BeN, and the ability to poop me out, but I'm not without a few tricks up my sleeve! For instance, did I tell you I have his son? Ha! He wouldn't want to smash me with his son in my pocket, would he? Would he?

Besides, I may not be scared, but I don't really want to go to Robo City anyway. I mean what's there that's so great besides Larry's?

BTW, could someone let Becky know that I've been extremely busy and that's why I haven't popped by to say hi? I've a lot to do what with all the Advisory Comptrolling and all....

eep!

On an equally exciting, if less pants wetting note, I want to welcome our newest member Crackle to the team! Hurray for us! We are joined by Crackle!

Further on the exciting tip, I want to point everyone to Miso's contest here:
http://helmet-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2302

Oh, and more! Say choo! choo! to new Cephalopod member kalaskas5327. He loves trains.
Some great stuff there- even if you opt not to participate.

Furthermore, let's wish a merry birthday to BHAEN! It was yesterday, but he's still happy about it! Good job, BHAEN! Each year is a success mark on your longevity tablet!
With Love,

Gregore

Postby ExoSanty » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:21 pm

i will just quite and I will not more to chat with members and attention them but i will respect them

Coz Yesterday somebody didnt get me a gift
ExoSanty

Postby ArnoldElfman » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:48 pm

Quite right
ArnoldElfman

PreviousNext

Return to Guilds