Click to Talk

Talk about Guild related stuff here.

Re: Click to Talk

Postby Gregore » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:12 am

Freefall, it's one player per guild in my mind. You, as a player, are in another guild now.

coke, it is quality over quantity. That doesn't mean I'm going to get rid of quality inactives before there is a replacement, however. It's rare, but sometimes they do come back. It's actually partially because of this policy that we don't stay full. There are always enough pending members to keep the guild full, but if we don't talk to them and get to know them first, we are just a guild of numbers.
With Love,

Thanks be to JsBeforeBaes for greatest signature.
Gregore

Postby Phearsom » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:26 am

Goals;

Some good goals to allow this guild to flourish.

1. Active Pods

2. Room Sharing; this will allow for some time spent with players in other pods.

3. Team building activities; GvG.
- I might just pick a fight with another guild one day.
- Practice fighting each other to get familiar with all the different classes.

4. Guild Marathon; where we run from the very beginning of the game (where we all started; zone #1) to either the Beholder or Carnelia.
- Gather at the beginning, just imagine. A horde of players from one guild running havoc through the maps.
- Obvious set routes so we don't lose the group; can be different each time the marathon is ran.
- This will show us active members, also this is not mandatory, so if you don't want to do it just let someone know but you will be accounted for after you decline.

Just some fun ideas.

5. Have a special pod created, for when a player reaches a certain amount of time being inactive to be placed where they will receive a goal to reach. 15 levels in one week to place back into an active pod.

Suggestion that might not be too good depending on the amount of players already inactive.

Phearsom

"Fear and Loathing"
Phearsom

Postby Gregore » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:15 pm

Great ideas Phearsom! I shall respond to them each in kind.

1. Total agreement here. This is something that we've struggled with (and that I believe other guilds struggle with) since the beginning of the game. Players come and they go. The most we can do is keep our eyes open for players who would fit well with us and try to keep the game intriguing for those that are with us. I, unfortunately, find myself wanting in both respects far too often.

2. Room sharing is grand. I think partially because of timing and partially because of a culture and game that seems to reward the individual, people don't often work together.

3. This is great fun. Back in the day we used to have more interguild strife. Particularly with the League of Assassins. Maybe it's because I've been busier since the summer, but I've not seen a good candidate since they went away.

4. Pooface and I did something similar once as part of a recruitment drive for the Brigade of Green Hats, but most of the participants were extra-guild. Imagine some 15 people all with green hats moving as a swarm. Translating this to the guild proper would be excellent! Beholder would be a funner path but Carnelia would be a more interesting destination.

5. This would be really hard to administrate. Activity is a difficult thing to gauge. I've yet to find a committed auditor.

Thanks for the thought you put into these suggestions! Generally, after the incentive program is through, I would like to return to some more deliberately fun programs.

With Love,

Gregore

Re: Leveling Initiative Results Week 2

Postby ArnoldElfman » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:23 pm

It's Wednesday! That means it's time for the results reveal for this week in the Grand Leveling Initiative!

I smell money being given out!
The total amount of money being awarded for this first week of the giveaway is.........171k! Wow!
This is going to be a lot more expensive than anybody thought, but that's great!

Keep in mind that recruitment will be handled by a pod losing 0 total levels for a new member lower than a lost member and the pod gaining a max of 10 levels for a new member higher than a lost member.

That out of the way, the pod that gains the second week's 15k bonus on top of the 1k per level gained is.............................................................. Otter! Barely squeaking past platypus, Conkle5, Ronamo, MasterQueef, Phearsom, and Revivified get to decide how the extra 15k will be distributed!

The following is a complete list of levels gained which translates to number of 1000 gold to be given:

Cephalopod a nearly non existent total of 5 levels gained
ArnoldElfman 3
Barrett 0
EliasDaniel 1
Fizban 1

Dragon a strong total of 23 levels gained
airman 9
cuy 5
Valen 0
fireball1 5
ousley01 4

Elephant a strong showing with 19 levels gained total
CreationOfOz 0
Gregore 5
DannieRiel 12
Bloodstrikez 2
breezyboy 0

Ghost vanished this week with a total of 0 levels gained
AlphaGhost 0
Arg 0
bludove 0
DemonicV2 0
Gynn 0

Moth with clipped wings had 4 total levels gained
itblobboy 0
mHikeTheSpike 3
MrWhite 0
socialite 0
zachrancio 1

Tortoise is crawling along with a total level gain of 5
iCore 0
MadZoro 0
Miso 5
penhead 0
pooface 0

Otter a swimmingly good showing with 67 total levels gained
Conkle5 0
Ronamo 16
MasterQueef 2
Phearsom 32
Revivified 17

Platypus a near miss for most gained with 66 total levels this week
ataak 11
Lordpellin 36
Skapxnk 9
DarkEdge 10 (no money given being a new member, but the 10 level gain mentioned earlier)

Keep up the great work guys! PM me in game to arrange a meeting to collect your hard earned cash! See you all next Wednesday!
Last edited by ArnoldElfman on Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ArnoldElfman

Postby coke_na_rc » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:52 am

lol.. platypus lost the weekly prize.. if ill be back again.. will i be counted for the weekly?..
Beat that
Spoiler: show
coke_na_rc

Postby ArnoldElfman » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:46 pm

Not during the week of your return. So you'd have to join before next Wednesday (27/11/2013) to be in on the week after.
ArnoldElfman

Postby Sasuke » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:16 pm

Well...heres a great prize. Longest thread in line with HH Chat lounge? :D

~Nya!
Sasuke

Location: Living peacefully in Snowy Flats, stalking the fabled Ice Blade of the Gods.

Postby ataak » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:36 am

I hate to bring up a negative topic in forum but. alas, we have a spammer in CTT :( breezyboy is the name... begging and spamming is his game. I logged on this evening and was PM'd and followed around by this player for over an hour, he persistently begged for money and spammed to room chat as well. After warning him of my intentions to report him in our guild he only proceeded to up the spamming ante... soooo there's that. I told him that attempting to have him removed from the guild was my first step... beyond that I will report him to Robby if problems persist. Again, I hate to post non awesome things but thought it needed to be brought up.

~ataak

forgot to mention... ... breezyboy was also loot stealing Miso and myself... also I heard other players complaining that he had scammed them. :( not becoming of our wonderful CTT!!

@'~~you can't be mad when you're eating a cupcake~~'@
ataak

Postby coke_na_rc » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:53 am

ill take full responsibilty for breezyboy who he scammed.. i know him, a 10 year old boy who has hard on understanding english.. lets say that player has two players within him, maybe thats the reason he had a chance joining in, he has hes older brother who knows and can a bit communicate in english, for the good sake, yes you may kick him in the guild and please do spare him from reporting to robby.. he loves the game and the game only.. hes not to careful for his playing.. sorry for that.. :cry:
Beat that
coke_na_rc

Postby Gregore » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:05 am

Thanks for the data. They are no longer in Click to Talk.
With Love,

Gregore

Postby Phearsom » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:25 am

Ahh Breezyboy finally got on other player's nerve. I never really mind because he had a CTT flag and I assume he was a relative/friend of someone in the Guild cause I highly doubt that kind of attitude would have been accepted. Glad this problem has been solved, I didn't think my way of dropping drill bots on the poor fella was sufficient enough.

Phearsom

"Fear and Loathing"
Phearsom

Postby ataak » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:24 pm

Thank you for filling us in coke, I understand language barriers can cause confusions, and so long as breezyboy does not continue to spam and beg from me I will have no reason to report him to Robby. Gregore thank you for your pro activity in the matter... I do not take it lightly requesting a member to be banned :( I appreciate you as a leader in the guild and your trust in me as a member.

On a positive note: I have a little challenge for our forum dwelling guild mates... first person to correctly answer these little Rebus Puzzles will earn a nice little chunk of change in reward... let's saaay 75k :)

___TRAVEL___
CCCCCCCCCCC

ACCAUGHTT

HE'S/HIMSELF

GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE
GET GET GET GET

GAME ON! :D
~ataak

ataak

Postby Phearsom » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:30 am

1. Travel over seas

2. Caught within act

3. He is with himself

4. forgive and forget

Phearsom

"Fear and Loathing"
Phearsom

Postby ataak » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:58 am

Phearsom wrote:1. Travel over seas

2. Caught within act

3. He is with himself

4. forgive and forget

Phearsom

"Fear and Loathing"

Phearsom I sent you a message. FYI still no winners on this :) keep trying! I will move this over to general forums to generate a little bit more action, the ante is being raised to 100k

ataak

Postby Phearsom » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:29 pm

Hmm I did not receive a message yet, but this is fun. I was so certain about my answers too.

Phearsom

"Fear and Loathing"
Phearsom

Postby coke_na_rc » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:17 pm

ataak wrote:
___TRAVEL___
CCCCCCCCCCC

ACCAUGHTT

HE'S/HIMSELF

GIVE GIVE GIVE GIVE
GET GET GET GET

1.overseas travel
2.caught in the act
3.he's by himself
4.forgive and forget

^_^ 100k?
Beat that
coke_na_rc

Postby ArnoldElfman » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:05 pm

It's Wednesday! That means it's time for the results reveal for this week in the Grand Leveling Initiative!

I smell money being given out!
The total amount of money being awarded for this first week of the giveaway is.........177k! Wow!
This is a lot more expensive than anybody thought, but that's great!

Keep in mind that recruitment will be handled by a pod losing 0 total levels for a new member lower than a lost member and the pod gaining a max of 10 levels for a new member higher than a lost member.

That out of the way, the pod that gains the third week's 15k bonus on top of the 1k per level gained is.............................................................. Otter! Conkle5, Ronamo, MasterQueef, Phearsom, and Revivified! Remember that next week is the final week and the prize is upped to 75k!

The following is a complete list of levels gained which translates to number of 1000 gold to be given:

Cephalopod had 10 total, thanks only to Barrett
ArnoldElfman 0
Barrett 10
EliasDaniel 0
Fizban 0

Dragon had 22 levels total
airman 9
cuy 8
fireball1 5
ousley01 0

Elephant had 12 levels gained
CreationOfOz 0
Gregore 3
DannieRiel 6
Bloodstrikez 3

Ghost with only one level thanks to it's namesake
AlphaGhost 1
Arg 0
bludove 0
DemonicV2 0
Gynn 0

Moth with 3 levels gained
itblobboy 0
mHikeTheSpike 2
MrWhite 0
socialite 0
zachrancio 1

Tortoise has 28 levels gained thanks to Miso!
iCore 0
MadZoro 0
Miso 28
penhead 0
pooface 0

Otter with an astounding 82 levels gained!
Conkle5 0
Ronamo 0
MasterQueef 15
Phearsom 29
Revivified 38

Platypus in second with 29 levels gained!
ataak 12
DarkEdge 2
Lordpellin 0
Skapxnk 5
coke_na_rc 10 levels added but no cash given.

Keep up the great work guys! PM me or Gregore in game to arrange a meeting to collect your hard earned cash! See you all next Wednesday!
ArnoldElfman

Postby MisoSoup247 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:36 pm

Helloo guys, I have a join request from "H4D3S"!

He has only started playing this game recently but he is already showing a great understanding of the game and
I can say he is a young man with a heart of gold and he is also well versed in greek mythology.

He's very interested in joining a guild for the sake of having a flag up his butt.

I hope he can make it into the guild and Hades will understand if he is not accepted. That is all guys! :lol:
MisoSoup247

Postby Phearsom » Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:42 pm

We have reclaimed the spot for Most Guild Kills!!

Argghhhh!!!

Thanks Revivified and Coke in helping me, no, in helping us achieve this.

Phearsom

"Fear and Loathing"
Phearsom

Postby bloodstrikez » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:29 pm

Great job, guys! Aaaah! I could have helped!
Watch out for the hidden message.
bloodstrikez

Postby Gregore » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:43 pm

You still can!

Great job fellows! I apologize I wasn't there to see the event! Life's had an extra heaping teaspoon of busy due to the holidays etc.

Miso, I did find time to accept your pal. If the mythical Miso says someone's good, then they're golden in my book. Do you want me to do some shifting to land him in your pod?

Hope to see y'all soon!
With Love,

Gregore

Postby MasterYi » Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:03 am

Phearsom wrote:Image

We have reclaimed the spot for Most Guild Kills!!

Argghhhh!!!

Thanks Revivified and Coke in helping me, no, in helping us achieve this.

Phearsom

"Fear and Loathing"

''I've got an army!'' - Loki ''We got MasterYi'' - Tony stark.
MasterYi

Postby Phearsom » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:19 pm

Didn't expect to :) Let the fun begin!

Phearsom

"Fear and Loathing"
Phearsom

Postby Gregore » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:46 pm

We've a couple new members- Contracter and H43DS. Anyone want to request them for your pod?
With Love,

Gregore

Postby MisoSoup247 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:16 pm

I'd like them in my pod but I'd have to discuss this with my fellow tortoises... if they're ever on again that is :o
MisoSoup247

PreviousNext

Return to Guilds