Page 4 of 118

Re: Emperor

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 10:16 am
by ihasarchery
coke_na_rc wrote:wake up, lazy Emperor :lol:


No thanks sir, I'm going back to sleep :P

Re: Emperor

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 11:29 am
by coke_na_rc
ihasarchery wrote:
coke_na_rc wrote:wake up, lazy Emperor :lol:


No thanks sir, I'm going back to sleep :P

ok, ill be afk for a day :lol:

Re: Emperor

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 3:10 pm
by Pft
Would like to congratulate you guys for gaining top spot on guild levels. Although DC not updated levels yet but let's see what happens.

Re: Emperor

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 5:50 pm
by coke_na_rc
Pft wrote:Would like to congratulate you guys for gaining top spot on guild levels. Although DC not updated levels yet but let's see what happens.

thanks! 8-)

Re: Emperor

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 6:05 pm
by ihasarchery
Pft wrote:Would like to congratulate you guys for gaining top spot on guild levels. Although DC not updated levels yet but let's see what happens.


Thanks pft, hope both of our guilds continue to be powerful :)

Re: Emperor

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 6:33 pm
by snowmoble1
Congrats Emperor go go go Emperor :D from Dc guilds

Re: Emperor

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 12:50 am
by coke_na_rc
snowmoble1 wrote:Congrats Emperor go go go Emperor :D from Dc guilds

thanks :D

Re: Emperor

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 2:03 am
by isa467
a big CONGRATULATIONS from me :D :D :D all the luck on staying at the top :D :D :D

Re: Emperor

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 5:57 am
by digaran
Go Emperor,but not so fast,because i'm about to happen.
And yeah,i don't know how but you rekt my guild in GVG kills,very fast anyways.
And yeah jay owes me 6 m .but if that thing you said you already did,if that happens,you can have the 6 m anyways. :lol: ;)

Re: Emperor

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 6:43 am
by coke_na_rc
digaran wrote:Go Emperor,but not so fast,because i'm about to happen.
And yeah,i don't know how but you rekt my guild in GVG kills,very fast anyways.
And yeah jay owes me 6 m .but if that thing you said you already did,if that happens,you can have the 6 m anyways. :lol: ;)

jay got hacked, even my 6 level 150 pets gone, all his mithrill set too. freeking lolz :lol:

Re: Emperor

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 9:51 am
by ihasarchery
So are we going to bring jay back or leave him with nothing? :lol:

Re: Emperor

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 10:04 am
by coke_na_rc
ihasarchery wrote:So are we going to bring jay back or leave him with nothing? :lol:

all set is ready, he just need to change his password and stop spamming chat me :lol:

Re: Emperor

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 1:21 am
by coke_na_rc
if you want a private server, give me 3450 tickets :lol:

Re: Emperor

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 4:54 pm
by Mariofan1
coke_na_rc wrote:if you want a private server, give me 3450 tickets :lol:

Couldn't they just make it themselves? :L

Re: Emperor

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:36 am
by frostfang123
coke_na_rc wrote:wake up, lazy Emperor :lol:

They're busy doing guild contribution i hope :D

Re: Emperor

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 10:54 am
by coke_na_rc
hello Emperor, how are you guys? sorry im getting busy irl, so if im on my computer i usually do play less talk.

going to clean the guild this month. be ready for an opening ;)

Re: Emperor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:35 am
by ihasarchery
Sir pls....we need a big clean up...

Re: Emperor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:05 am
by ihasarchery
So it looks like coke is starting to be busy with life and stuff.. So I guess its my time to help him out throughout the summer :P I got this Emperor don't worry! (You should really start to panic)

Re: Emperor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:18 pm
by isa467
coke can i join emperor im a lvl 283 warrior :D

Re: Emperor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:15 pm
by coke_na_rc
isa467 wrote:coke can i join emperor im a lvl 283 warrior :D

No, dont ask again anything, just no.. k.. thanks

Re: Emperor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:20 pm
by isa467
cokes making me feeling bad of myself now and why not? is its about spamming I stopped. if its about no room i'll wait as long as it takes

Re: Emperor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:29 pm
by frostfang123
isa467 wrote:cokes making me feeling bad of myself now and why not? is its about spamming I stopped. if its about no room i'll wait as long as it takes

WE Still Hate you :evil:

Re: Emperor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:45 am
by isa467
frostfang123 wrote:
isa467 wrote:cokes making me feeling bad of myself now and why not? is its about spamming I stopped. if its about no room i'll wait as long as it takes

WE Still Hate you :evil:

we? im pretty sure you 2 and digaran are the only people who still hate me. ever heard of the saying forgive and forget? :roll:

Re: Emperor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:46 am
by Mariofan1
isa467 wrote:we? im pretty sure you 2 and digaran are the only people who still hate me. ever heard of the saying forgive and forget? :roll:


Don't worry, I'm not allowed in Emperor either because of the whole calvin commotion :roll:

Re: Emperor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:47 am
by isa467
Mariofan1 wrote:
isa467 wrote:we? im pretty sure you 2 and digaran are the only people who still hate me. ever heard of the saying forgive and forget? :roll:


Don't worry, I'm not allowed in Emperor either because of the whole calvin commotion :roll:


they don't think about the present instead of the past do they? well I always thought coke was a safe guy now I know his tight. (that might seem harsh but im just being honest)