Dear HH

Talk about Guild related stuff here.

Dear HH

Postby DarkYveltal » Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:09 pm

Smh Oxi. Ruin your trust just to help "fix" the game? The fuck kind of logic is that? You couldve worked with coke maybe and see if yall could convince him to fix what he can? But he cant fix a lot of shit because of playerio. But you know under ur logic fuck hh fuck the people of hh who spent time and money on this game. Fuck all that we worked hard on. What robby worked on. Fuck Coke...but wait...you should know how coke feels when being moderator. Anyways. Fuck the hhdiscord. Fuck all who trusted me. Fuck everyone.

Seems right to me. And after this ill prbs get my forum account banned and prbably deleted for telling the truth. But who cares? You obviously dont care about hh. U let spite overrule rational reason. And for what price? You want the game to die. You know tbh i dont know why any of us trusted you. Why didnt i see all this when u talked about how easy it is just to fuck it. That shouldve been my first big hint of what your true intentions were.

As a not well member of this community i apologize to coke for all the trouble we gave you. After seeing what Oxi is doing i now see that you couldve fucked the game so long ago but didnt. You stayed loyal to the game and tried to keep it alive. I, DarkYveltal, salute you for all you have done for hh.

I also apologize to all of hh. I shouldve seen the warning signs a lot sooner then i did. And for that im sorry
PENGE SIGNATURE
DarkYveltal

Re: Dear HH

Postby Mars_Ultor111 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:23 am

Dark , honestly your the best. You keep the community together. Ik we have been through our fights and constantly going at it but love you brother. DONT LEAVE
Mars_Ultor111

Postby Oxidan » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:18 am

Lol took me doing this to make everyone finally set their differences aside and be a real community
Oxidan

Postby Mofo_Mofo » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:23 am

Ok ok this shit got serious
Last edited by Mofo_Mofo on Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mofo_Mofo

Postby therealcoder870 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:35 am

Words spoken by a true man

Respect dark
therealcoder870

Postby therealcoder870 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:38 am

Oxidan wrote:Lol took me doing this to make everyone finally set their differences aside and be a real community

Oxidan

Putting hacks out doesnt bring people together it makes them hate you, man i thought you were good but what you did was wrong, if you wanted to get your point across there were other ways to do that instead of destroying the only piece left of this game, but using a cheap shot move just to get something through to Robby isnt the answer
therealcoder870

Postby therealcoder870 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:48 am

Dark you are the best , I may have had my past problems, but please dont leave you should stay theres tons of people who would agree with me on this, stay man theres people here who love you man
And no I'm not making it wierd lol
therealcoder870

Postby RealTat » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:37 am

I still love the community and every one of my friends. i will apologize to coke for annoying him constantly and we been through a lot and I probably already said this to you before but thanks for helping me in the past and me not being an emperor isn't making me happy but o well I have my own guild now am being lazy to run it but I'm trying to change my attitude but still the same old tat you said I was but you know i love u for what you done for us probably nothing will change since you dont wanna respond to my dms half the time but just would like to put that out there that you do a lot for us again we dont know your side it could be difficult in being a game moderator its whatevr it will just take time for me to change ig and am sorry.
Thanks to Naughty for creating the amazing signature & Sharky for the avatar! <3
IGN: Rasielz
Discord: Tatrasiel#2507
RealTat

Postby Dragonslayer9120 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:57 pm

So what i fail to understand... is why Oxidan would do this? i don't rlly know him sorry XD but my understanding was he was a cool nice guy... why would he delete and ban accounts.. i also didn't know why he didn't want to be a assistant i wasn't going to ask him because i needed to stay out of it... but... now my lvl 702 account is banned that i spent easily 200$ on and my lvl 380 account with a 32k power pet that i traded for my lvl 1k account so im kinda pissed but all i need to know is why... thats all i ask
Dragonslayer9120

Postby therealcoder870 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:15 am

Well, i'm guessing he wanted to get something through to Robby, but the reason accounts got banned. I'm not exactly sure on that. but it may have something to do with either getting something you weren't supposed to get or knowing something you weren't supposed to know. either way it's just Oxidan being Oxidan. Sorry about your account being banned, i do hope oxidan gets what he deserves for once.
therealcoder870

Return to Guilds