I hate my life

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

I hate my life

Postby CoolMan101 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:07 pm

CoolMan101

Re: I hate my life

Postby Dosko » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:09 pm

Whoa :shock:
Dosko

Postby Ky372 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:11 pm

Well, a couple things:

1) You clearly didn't close boxes. How do I know? They are all uniformly aligned. HH doesn't do that. HH just sorta spawns the chat box wherever. So for that I don't have sympathy for you.

2) Stop spending your time around noob areas, as this is only how you can get this many (unless you are extremely well known like coke is). If you stop going there, you won't see these pop up as much.

3) Click the ignore button when these come up, will stop them from coming up again and again.

Sorry, for not being sorry >_>
~ Admin of Helmet Heroes Wiki. Contact me for anything wiki related!
Ky372

Postby SOUL_SLAYER » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:14 pm

This is part of "BULLHORN MADNESS".
Me MasterYi, II, and blob kept bullhorning he was giving out free junk.
That's why he got the pms.
SOUL_SLAYER

Postby Ky372 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:27 pm

SOUL_SLAYER wrote:This is part of "BULLHORN MADNESS".
Me MasterYi, II, and blob kept bullhorning he was giving out free junk.
That's why he got the pms.

Ah, well was he advertising such himself (not necessarily with bullhorns), and was he actually giving away free junk? If so, still no sympathies.
Ky372

Postby itblobboy » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:30 pm

Ky372 wrote:Stuff, unaware of the situation.

OKAY OKAY OKAY, you hold on now. Its not your fault you didn't know, but I still have some comments besides what SOUL already said.

1: They don't spawn wherever. They spawn specifically on the mid-left, and stack on each other. He spread them around to show how he got all those PMs in less than half an hour.

2: He was in the wastelands.

3: He wanted to show it to us. This isn't a sympathy thread, this is a LMAO thread from bullhorns and the noobs they spawn.

We bullhorned on him. http://helmet-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=121&start=500#p56102 The noobs just came to him because they want free stuff, he wasn't giving anything out.
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Postby Ky372 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:45 pm

itblobboy wrote:OKAY OKAY OKAY, you hold on now. Its not your fault you didn't know, but I still have some comments besides what SOUL already said.

1: They don't spawn wherever. They spawn specifically on the mid-left, and stack on each other. He spread them around to show how he got all those PMs in less than half an hour.

I can personally say this isn't true. I've had chat boxes appear in all areas of the middle to upper parts of the screen. Really annoying when it randomly appears over an enemy you're attacking and don't know if you killed it or not.

2: He was in the wastelands.

Not sure why this matters. He can still be spending time in noob areas, attracting their attention with his pets and high level gear that they add him, and beg for items/money.

3: He wanted to show it to us. This isn't a sympathy thread, this is a LMAO thread from bullhorns and the noobs they spawn.

I feel like the title (which was probably meant to be sarcasm, but due to other players having similar titles with legitimate "problems") indicates differently. Also, yes it sucks to get pm'd constantly, but it takes 1 second to click ignore. So... go ahead, bullhorn me, see if I complain on here.

Anywho, dunno if you meant any hostility, but there's no need for it if there was...
Ky372

Postby SlapThatChicken » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:56 pm

Ky372 wrote:I feel like the title (which was probably meant to be sarcasm, but due to other players having similar titles with legitimate "problems") indicates differently. Also, yes it sucks to get pm'd constantly, but it takes 1 second to click ignore. So... go ahead, bullhorn me, see if I complain on here.

You say that now, but imagine if you was grinding and people bullhorn to PM you while fighting mobs in dangerous places, does it take one second to ignore? Sure, can you afford to do so before you miss that monster or get killed by one? I say probably not.

I seen this in other games with megaphones/bullhorn nonsense, some will think it funny, some will not cause it lags them terribly, or worst crash their game among other problems.
SlapThatChicken

Postby itblobboy » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:57 pm

Ky372 wrote:I can personally say this isn't true. I've had chat boxes appear in all areas of the middle to upper parts of the screen. Really annoying when it randomly appears over an enemy you're attacking and don't know if you killed it or not.

(First of all, naw, it isn't hostile. Argumentative or corrective maybe, but not trying to hate over nonsense. :roll: )

I don't know how this happens for you, but it must be different for us because never in my entire gameplay has the PM window spawned off of one specific point.
MisoSoup247 wrote:Thanks guys next story is Sintoques Legacy which will be out in 2017 stay tune.

itblobboy

Location: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Postby Ky372 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:57 pm

SlapThatChicken wrote:You say that now, but imagine if you was grinding and people bullhorn to PM you while fighting mobs in dangerous places, does it take one second to ignore? Sure, can you afford to do so before you miss that monster or get killed by one? I say probably not.

Like I said in that same post... go ahead and do it.
Ky372

Postby itblobboy » Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:02 pm

Still, this is hilarious :arrow:

The only time you get THAT many PMs is if you have a login glitch and you don't log in for a month, but you still recieved PMs...

Or this.

itblobboy

Postby itblobboy » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:06 pm

CoolMan101 wrote:if you guys want to argue over witch of you have a bigger D make you own post about it xD
this is for laughing ur fukn ass of.

Coolman, you think everything everyone says is about the D.

Just stop.

itblobboy

Postby SlapThatChicken » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:10 pm

Nothing wrong with it if you guys like doing this to each other by bullhorn and know one another, I sure you guys find it funny, I do sometimes when I know you guys just messing with one another, it good for a laugh or two when grinding out.
SlapThatChicken

Postby Naruto » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:07 pm

I still say it would be immensely hilarious to bullhorn Robby. The next time he comes on, most likely during the new update, do a bullhorn saying:

"PM robby for free tickets and free Bucket Helms! First 100 players get 100 tickets and one Bucket Helm! Limited time only!"

In foresight, whoever did this would probably get banned as I can imagine Rob's reaction to the incoming flood of PMs:

Naruto

Postby itblobboy » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:08 pm

Naruto wrote:I still say it would be immensely hilarious to bullhorn Robby. The next time he comes on, most likely during the new update, do a bullhorn saying:

"PM robby for free tickets and free Bucket Helms! First 100 players get 100 tickets and one Bucket Helm! Limited time only!"

In foresight, whoever did this would probably get banned as I can imagine Rob's reaction to the incoming flood of PMs:

I was telling others about that... I say we do it.

I'll be distributing a PM with details for the fishing update.

itblobboy

Postby Sintoque » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:19 pm

You don't need to do that. As soon as a notification appeared that he is online, he'd has the flood of PMs. Unless he coded for himself to block them, I don't know. If I were him, I surely coded to block them.

And yeah, even if you have 1000 PMs, it will stack up on one place neatly.
⚛ D U N A M I S ⚛

IM JUST STILL LURKING
Sintoque

Postby CoolMan101 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:33 pm

itblobboy wrote:
CoolMan101 wrote:if you guys want to argue over witch of you have a bigger D make you own post about it xD
this is for laughing ur fukn ass of.

Coolman, you think everything everyone says is about the D.

Just stop.

what double cheese burger you dont like Double cheese Burgers?
CoolMan101

Postby Naruto » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:15 pm

itblobboy wrote:I was telling others about that... I say we do it.

I'll be distributing a PM with details for the fishing update.

Sounds good Chief! :D

Sintoque wrote:You don't need to do that. As soon as a notification appeared that he is online, he'd has the flood of PMs. Unless he coded for himself to block them, I don't know. If I were him, I surely coded to block them.

And yeah, even if you have 1000 PMs, it will stack up on one place neatly.

Sintoque, I think he does receive PMs. That may have changed recently but he does.

Miso's Video of Sir Pls

In Miso's video and at 2:20, Miso PMs Robby asking for help and Robby replied. I have also PMed Robby when he was online during the updates and have received replies.
Naruto

Postby Tomatha » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:32 pm

Naruto wrote:I still say it would be immensely hilarious to bullhorn Robby. The next time he comes on, most likely during the new update, do a bullhorn saying:

Plot twist: robby actually does this to anyone who doesn't use bullhorns to play around. XD kidding, ofc.
The true master of everything to ever exist, as well as the ultimate illusionist, able to fool all of humanity into believing that they are in any position of power.
Tomatha

Return to Off Topic