It has been almost 4 years

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

It has been almost 4 years

Postby Illusionist » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:59 am

First of all, I don't believe many of you would remember me at all. But if you do, I would like to know who still exist to this day. Last time anyone heard of me was almost 4 years ago and if anyone remembers me at all i would like to know and refresh some memories.

What major things has happened in the last 4 years?
My life is only one BIG ILLUSION. Is your too ?
Illusion is there
Illusionist

Re: It has been almost 4 years

Postby peanutbutter » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:40 am

I was never actively your friend/talking with you, but I certainly remember your posts on the forum. Unfortunately the forum has followed the game into the abyss, it's a cesspool.

Two major things off the top of my head
1. Robby abandoned HH to work on another game by himself, and to no one's surprise it's not nearly as popular (a pretty dumb move, but if you want to set yourself up for failure... so be it)

2. Coke was made forum and game mode, was found to be abusing his powers (selling tickets for discounted price[they paid him, not robby through the payvault], unbanning people for money, making superpets for his friends for free, threatening/extorting people with bans, the list goes on)
Time to get real high on my smug horse
peanutbutter

Postby string_n_arrow » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:41 am

One or two updates depending on when u quit... krakens and cloud monster things... also tickets got inflated to about 500k+ so yea
IGN: pew_pew_
string_n_arrow

Postby WhoAmI24 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:43 am

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
WhoAmI24

Postby Mariofan1 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:23 am

Illusionist wrote:First of all, I don't believe many of you would remember me at all. But if you do, I would like to know who still exist to this day. Last time anyone heard of me was almost 4 years ago and if anyone remembers me at all i would like to know and refresh some memories.

Whew, Illusionist, its been a hot minute, whats up!

Everything significant was pretty much said by peanutbutter already, there's been nothing really positive or productive, robby's quit this this game more or less and moved onto another project
Mariofan1

Postby Illusionist » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:45 am

Mariofan1 wrote:
Illusionist wrote:First of all, I don't believe many of you would remember me at all. But if you do, I would like to know who still exist to this day. Last time anyone heard of me was almost 4 years ago and if anyone remembers me at all i would like to know and refresh some memories.

Whew, Illusionist, its been a hot minute, whats up!

Everything significant was pretty much said by peanutbutter already, there's been nothing really positive or productive, robby's quit this this game more or less and moved onto another project

Mario... Not going to lie. Reading your name caused some goosebumps. It really has been long. Everything is going very well, just finished high school and looking forward to studying in university next fall. I seriously never expected to hear of you again. I have only good memories of you and once even had the honor of being in one of your videos.

I probably never told you but you were a bit of an idol to me when i began my journey in this game. But I began to see you more and more as a great friend as time went on. I seriously didn't realise how emotional some memories can be...

How has your life been?
Illusion is there
Illusionist

Postby Prostatus5 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:52 am

It has been quite a while hasn't it? A few people are still lurking forums every now and again, although most of us have migrated elsewhere. What's been said about the game is pretty much correct.

There's still a community of HH players ranging from 2013 to current day on Discord, although most of us don't play often and are more or less there because we're all still friends. If you'd like you can come and hang but it's understandable if that's not really your thing.
thanks naughty!^^
Spoiler: show

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
http://steamcommunity.com/id/prostatus_5/ <-------- Add me on Steam!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopJCRdg046d0q3a7ctdJZQ<-----subscribe
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water
Prostatus5

Postby Mariofan1 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:00 pm

Illusionist wrote:Mario... Not going to lie. Reading your name caused some goosebumps. It really has been long. Everything is going very well, just finished high school and looking forward to studying in university next fall. I seriously never expected to hear of you again. I have only good memories of you and once even had the honor of being in one of your videos.

I probably never told you but you were a bit of an idol to me when i began my journey in this game. But I began to see you more and more as a great friend as time went on. I seriously didn't realise how emotional some memories can be...

How has your life been?

Lifes been fine, I stopped playing HH religiously in late 2018 if I recall, maybe earlier tbh, had someone take care of my account rather than letting it just wither away. I'm in university right now myself too, weird because I was only like 14-16 when I would talk to you haha. Im 19 now :)

I mostly linger on the forums now, its more of a place to just poke my head in and post whenever I get bored, since there's more or less no administration here anymore

Im pretty sure I have you on social media anyway? at least I remember talking to you about socialmedia like instagram or something...
Mariofan1

Postby Illusionist » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:20 pm

Prostatus5 wrote:It has been quite a while hasn't it? A few people are still lurking forums every now and again, although most of us have migrated elsewhere. What's been said about the game is pretty much correct.

There's still a community of HH players ranging from 2013 to current day on Discord, although most of us don't play often and are more or less there because we're all still friends. If you'd like you can come and hang but it's understandable if that's not really your thing.

It has indeed been a while. Great to see that you are alive as well. I joined the server. Bowerick#4441

Mariofan1 wrote:
Illusionist wrote:Mario... Not going to lie. Reading your name caused some goosebumps. It really has been long. Everything is going very well, just finished high school and looking forward to studying in university next fall. I seriously never expected to hear of you again. I have only good memories of you and once even had the honor of being in one of your videos.

How has your life been?

Lifes been fine, I stopped playing HH religiously in late 2018 if I recall, maybe earlier tbh, had someone take care of my account rather than letting it just wither away. I'm in university right now myself too, weird because I was only like 14-16 when I would talk to you haha. Im 19 now :)

I mostly linger on the forums now, its more of a place to just poke my head in and post whenever I get bored, since there's more or less no administration here anymore

Im pretty sure I have you on social media anyway? at least I remember talking to you about socialmedia like instagram or something...

I believe so. We had some kind of a facebook group with you, me and Shubhank. I don't really use facebook at all though. I'm soon to be 19 as well and last time was maybe 13? So quite a difference, wouldn't you say. How did youtube turn out for you? Did you continue?
Illusion is there
Illusionist

Postby Ten » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:46 pm

hello fellow gamer
Ten

Postby HakerSaki » Fri May 01, 2020 10:41 am

Wait..what is this a former 2013ish HH player reunion? Lmao wtf I just had an urge to visit this game for the first time after 3 years, i think, and this? Is this some kind of pure coincidence or what? The game might not be fun anymore but the forum will still be the same with yall guys from 2013/2014
CAUTION: BEST WITH 3D GLASSES
The Frog Strikes Back!
ImageImageImage

Pet still Able to Glitch; If(robby == fix){PM_Me();} else{IWillEnjoyItWhileICan();}
HakerSaki

Postby HakerSaki » Fri May 01, 2020 11:14 am

I would also like to hear anything from the guys of 2013-2014. I remember some like, pft, miso, blade-something?? The cowboy main second strongest to coke, or from Those guys from the top guilds back then, specially legendary guild
CAUTION: BEST WITH 3D GLASSES
The Frog Strikes Back!
ImageImageImage

Pet still Able to Glitch; If(robby == fix){PM_Me();} else{IWillEnjoyItWhileICan();}
HakerSaki

Postby HakerSaki_2nd » Fri May 01, 2020 11:40 am

Lmao finally made it to my original account, weird i named this 2nd tho this came first :lol:
~ HakerSaki .d~.~b.
- Thanks to this game that had served as my medicine when I was depressed. Well, It was fun. It's fun here outside.
HakerSaki_2nd

Postby Illusionist » Fri May 01, 2020 2:03 pm

HakerSaki wrote:I would also like to hear anything from the guys of 2013-2014. I remember some like, pft, miso, blade-something?? The cowboy main second strongest to coke, or from Those guys from the top guilds back then, specially legendary guild

I believe that I'm still in the legendary guild. At least was when i last played.
Illusion is there
Illusionist

Postby Yggdrix » Mon May 25, 2020 6:18 am

I was just a noob then (even today, lmao)
Yggdrix

Postby Barnacle » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:30 am

Hello Illusionist, hello old HH friends.
IGN - Barnacle
Barnacle

Location: Here at GvG, killing low levels using my legendary sticks.

Postby Prostatus5 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:31 pm

Barnacle wrote:Hello Illusionist, hello old HH friends.

Now that's a name I haven't seen in ages...
thanks naughty!^^

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
http://steamcommunity.com/id/prostatus_5/ <-------- Add me on Steam!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopJCRdg046d0q3a7ctdJZQ<-----subscribe
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water
Prostatus5

Postby Mariofan1 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:32 pm

Barnacle wrote:Hello Illusionist, hello old HH friends.

What the Barnacle, its Barnacle!
Mariofan1

Postby usubusu » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:53 am

Your friendly neighborhood USB stick is still alive.
I wonder how many people in this community actually remember me.
Credit to RaptorZ7 for the art!

Need wood for crafting?
- I can get it for free!
http://helmet-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =3&t=58241
usubusu

Postby lika » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:23 am

lika

Return to Off Topic