anyone who i know still playng this?

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

anyone who i know still playng this?

Postby the_old_bob792 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:58 am

title says it all
just wonder if still someone who i know alive in this game for maybe i come back
IGN: richard_br
the_old_bob792

Location: pvp server laughing with viper and killing some guys

Re: anyone who i know still playng this?

Postby Mariofan1 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:57 am

I recognise the name richard_br, but in terms of coming back, i'd say its mixed. Little to no support towards the forums recently and robby doesnt want to employ another forum/ingame mod under the impression they'll turn out as corrupt as coke is... soooo

I mean, if you wanna play to reminisce, catch up, sure, but long term playing is out of the question since all I've experienced ingame so far when i've played here and there is PH users (who are meant to be banned) pretty much just threatening me for taking their "spot" or generally anyone who I used to talk to not even active anymore. Same goes for forums, there's not really anyone apart from a handful. Alas, ThE gAmE iSnT gOiNg To DiE!!

even though it's been on the decline since robby initially stopped updates for the game and left coke to do everything... but hey ,eliatopia right? lets pray its good even though its rare it'll pick up the same following HH did
Mariofan1

Postby afghoo » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:27 am

Some and new up and coming players.
Not sure we will see a revival unless game is ported to new system.
afghoo

Postby Jae » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:37 pm

Not sure if you remember me but I'm StormJae and I'm pretty sure I used to sell you shiny fish. I'm just recently getting back into the game but not too many old faces still play.
Jae

Postby the_old_bob792 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:49 am

Mariofan1 wrote:I mean, if you wanna play to reminisce, catch up, sure, but long term playing is out of the question since all I've experienced ingame so far when i've played here and there is PH users (who are meant to be banned) pretty much just threatening me for taking their "spot" or generally anyone who I used to talk to not even active anymore. Same goes for forums, there's not really anyone apart from a handful. Alas, ThE gAmE iSnT gOiNg To DiE!!

got ya lul

Jae wrote:Not sure if you remember me but I'm StormJae and I'm pretty sure I used to sell you shiny fish. I'm just recently getting back into the game but not too many old faces still play.

for sure i remember my shiny seller xD
feels bad the game and comunity used to be so fun like 6-5 years ago lol
IGN: richard_br
the_old_bob792

Location: pvp server laughing with viper and killing some guys

Postby therealcoder870 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:39 am

Tis sad the game is dying, it was fun back in 2014 when it got popular. But now it's like walking through a field of dust. And yes the scammers were bad I had to remake my profile after my one in 2016 got stolen. If I could remember the 2013 one that I made then that would be fun. But I stopped using that a long time ago so I had to restart in 2018.
Spoiler: show
therealcoder870

Postby DVortex » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:58 am

usually old players there isnt many new player coming
DVortex

Postby awesomeguy83 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:15 pm

the_old_bob792 wrote:title says it all
just wonder if still someone who i know alive in this game for maybe i come back

richard!!!! i know you!!!! and you know me!!! nice to see you mate
#Pvon4Owner
awesomeguy83

Postby Skylox » Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:48 pm

I just checked this if it was still alive at all, the game is very repetitive not even entertaining, now that I look back at it I don't know how younger me wasn't bored after reaching level 100.
Kinda sad to say all this
Skylox

Return to Off Topic