Creepypasta stories for HH

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

Creepypasta stories for HH

Postby therealcoder870 » Mon May 06, 2019 10:20 am

Creepypasta Stories for HH

Hey everyone.

The game has gotten a little bland lately, so why not create something to spice things up, I wanted to make something for everyone to enjoy so of course creepypasta one of the internet's most beloved things came to mind. So if you wish you can post creepy stories about things in HH or make some weird story about an NPC or just make horror stories in general you can post it here. I mean all of this is up to you guys

Creepypasta Story Rules

Ok now I know this shouldn't be a thing but there are a few rules before
you can post.

1) You never, under any circumstance rip off any other creepypasta story. I will not put up with people trying to steal original creepypasta stories, and trust me i know a pretty good amount of creepypastas (Yes I know that's a waste of my time but hey horror stories are both sad and entertaining.)

2) Don't post any summoning crap. we don't need to know any of that crap. If you want to do that go to the creepypasta website and do that but don't do it here.

3) Please make everything original. Add the name, backstory, bio, and any other thing you want to add.

4) There is no rule on creativity. seriously make the story as long as you want, the longer it is the better the story.

5) All stories have to be Helmet heroes related and must be based off of an actual NPC or player. Nothing unrelated please.

Well that's it guys, post the best stories here. and lets spice things up a bit.
Spoiler: show
therealcoder870

Re: Creepypasta stories for HH

Postby None » Mon May 06, 2019 2:19 pm

Stop trying so hard
IGN: TorchReignited Discord: None #4420
#DetectiveSquad Buying Power/Range books and shinies 40k each
I don't want to run away, from my destiny.
None

Postby Boozy » Mon May 06, 2019 8:51 pm

Wouldn't OP be the first to make a story? Since it was OP's idea?
Boozy

Postby IamTroopas » Mon May 06, 2019 9:09 pm

Lol I dont wanna be known as the edge lord but ill make a creepy pasta

VVVVVVV
Ign:yotubeTroopas7
IamTroopas

Postby IamTroopas » Mon May 06, 2019 9:20 pm

One day in heated stones someone by the name of Red has been killing magmagons. Soon the magmagons had started to squirt blood and moan as they die eventually the bodies stopped disappearing and all Red could see was the dead bodies he quickly ran to vipers.

He was Dead
Viper and that one girl were dead.
Quickly he rushed out to tell the people the great news but as he did all he could find were the bodies of dead players. He saw many players like: Miso, coke_na_rc, Jarsu, robby, Oxidan and everyone in game. After which he met his friend Blue - the only player still alive. But things were off as Blue attacked Red, Red was over powered but realised he still had his pet. Where it attacked and fatally wounded Blue. The wounded Blue teleported. Red decided it was not safe and put on his armour. and left to find blue and kill him for his sins. Red checked all the places that he had known of such as : Heaths (who was dead), Fairy ville, Acidic City, and the dungeon. after finding no trace of Blue he almost gave up but when he went to the clouds of destiny he saw him. Red ran and attacked Blue. Blue pulled out basic training wands you get at the begining of the game and almost kills red in one blow but Red had over 200000 defense and 3000000 HP as the fatally wounded mage Red lay down Blue looked upon him and called him pathetic as Blue began to swing his wands at Red. A pet appeared and attacked Blue the startled Blue was to busy to notice Red has gotten up with Gemstone staff and swung at Blue. Blue took the hits and right when he was about to jump out and kill Red the pet attacked blue and Blue fell off the Clouds of Destiny and presumably died. Red stood still in aw.. Red decided that he would need to revive the players but how.
TO BE CONTINUED...
SOME DAY
ONE DAY
MAYBE
Ign:yotubeTroopas7
IamTroopas

Postby therealcoder870 » Tue May 07, 2019 12:25 am

Cool story bro, keep up the good work
Spoiler: show
therealcoder870

Return to Off Topic