Helipack vs. Jetpack for SPEED

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

Which is a faster form of travel?

Jetpack
7
70%
Helipack
3
30%
 
Total votes : 10

Helipack vs. Jetpack for SPEED

Postby skullreader911 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:15 pm

Is a helipack or jetpack better for faster travel?
My Shop: https://www.helmet-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=79680

Shout out to Ssstark - known her since near the beginning.
IGN: skullreader
User avatar
skullreader911
 
Posts: 1384
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:42 pm
Location: Utah, USA

Re: Helipack vs. Jetpack for SPEED

Postby Andreyiy1 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:27 pm

Jetpack but... ehh.. why do you have to do a poll on forum about every little thing that you're unsure about it? It's.. nvm
Image
User avatar
Andreyiy1
 
Posts: 1123
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:57 am
Location: Nowhere

Re: Helipack vs. Jetpack for SPEED

Postby Ch3t » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:55 pm

Andreyiy1 wrote:Jetpack but... ehh.. why do you have to do a poll on forum about every little thing that you're unsure about it? It's.. nvm


I think he just wants to spark a discussion or something. I guess he values our opinion??
I feel that I'm a genuine person and I hope you are, too

CHET ON!
Ch3t
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:06 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Helipack vs. Jetpack for SPEED

Postby skullreader911 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:53 pm

Ch3t wrote:
Andreyiy1 wrote:Jetpack but... ehh.. why do you have to do a poll on forum about every little thing that you're unsure about it? It's.. nvm


I think he just wants to spark a discussion or something. I guess he values our opinion??

Yeah. I do value your opinion. And I've officially switched back to a jetpack.
My Shop: https://www.helmet-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=79680

Shout out to Ssstark - known her since near the beginning.
IGN: skullreader
User avatar
skullreader911
 
Posts: 1384
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:42 pm
Location: Utah, USA

Re: Helipack vs. Jetpack for SPEED

Postby Ch3t » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:35 pm

skullreader911 wrote:
Ch3t wrote:
Andreyiy1 wrote:Jetpack but... ehh.. why do you have to do a poll on forum about every little thing that you're unsure about it? It's.. nvm


I think he just wants to spark a discussion or something. I guess he values our opinion??

Yeah. I do value your opinion. And I've officially switched back to a jetpack.


Cool. cool. COOL. cOoL. Kool. kool. KOOL. kOoL. Kewl. kewl. KEWL. kEwL. ..... .... ... . .. ... cool?
I feel that I'm a genuine person and I hope you are, too

CHET ON!
Ch3t
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:06 pm
Location: Canada


Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest