Stop begging peeps

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

Stop begging peeps

Postby therealcoder870 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:45 pm

Want to know the most annoying thing in the world. I'll tell you, I was casually walking along after I grinded for what seemed like hours Going to chance to buy a nice full set of skull crusher armor, when I see this guy whose got level 2-3 armor on,( who obviously took off his good armor to make him look poor), well anyway this guy was like level 67, and he said to me, he said Hey dude I got My stuff jacked from some noob could you help me out and get me some new armor? Now at the time I was wearing some beholder armor using the skull crusher blade. and I had thought Of the struggle I went throught to get it, So i was just gonna give him 10k, then He said if I couldn't give hime some armor to just give him 500k. Now this guy I was Just gonna give 10k was now asking for 500k! Are you serious :!: all I had was 1.6m on me and I needed it for the skull crusher armor. But this guy was like begging for 500k or a full set of chain armor. I just calmy said Sorry dude, but I grinded for a couple hours and I need this cash for armor I am trying to buy. But this guy wouldn't quit. He then said maybe later then? I said sorry dude, but I need all my cash. So we quit the trade, And I bought my new armor, Which gave me a nice attack and defense upgrade. After that I went back to the wastelands, Back to grinding for more cash money. But the same guy texts me back, and this time asks me for my old armor. He asks, Hey since you aint using that old armor could I have it. Now I had vowed If I ever became High leveled I would Never be mean to low leveled people, So i said Please stop texting me, I already sold the armor at the shop so please stop texting me. Then this guy said, well fine you B***h I don't Need your help anyway. Moral of this story kids, Don't beg for stuff, work hard for it. Is it that hard to take 1 hour out of you time and just grind monsters for money and sellables. In the 30 minutes it takes you to beg you could have already grinded for something and gotten some better armor. Well that's my story, tell me your beggers story's below, it would be interesting to here your guy's story.
Spoiler: show
therealcoder870

Re: Stop begging peeps

Postby Andreyiy1 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:48 am

You're aware that you wrote that for nothing, right?
I don't know how many beggars have you meet and/or tried to "learn" them this kind of thing, but there's no use to speak like this to them.
They're like animals. No. This would be an insult for the poor animals. They're worst.
Is like.. their brain is used to beg and once they get something insignificant from someone, they will begg more and more and even more.
Speaking nicely to them will direct them in the same way they go: begging.
If you're saying "go work", or something like this to them, guess what? Next thing you will see from them is "any weapon for .. please".

Conclusion, don't speak nicely, they are just a bunch of dead brains.
A lesson, whenever you get a trade from an under level 200 player, decline it. And if you accept it, if you see it's a beggar, say "f**k you!".
Last edited by Andreyiy1 on Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Andreyiy1

Postby therealcoder870 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:13 am

LOL yeah but you never know maybe there's a player out there who has something good, when I was a lvl 116 cowboy, I had a santa hat. So your never know.
therealcoder870

Postby usubusu » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:47 am

TL;DR: Stop begging.
Credit to RaptorZ7 for the art!

Need wood for crafting?
- I can get it for free!
http://helmet-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =3&t=58241
usubusu

Postby therealcoder870 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:03 am

Dude you just spoke the words of jesus
therealcoder870

Postby Lee Ping » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:07 pm

Andreyiy1 wrote:You're aware that you wrote that for nothing, right?
I don't know how many beggars have you meet and/or tried to "learn" them this kind of thing, but there's no use to speak like this to them.
They're like animals. No. This would be an insult for the poor animals. They're worst.
Is like.. their brain is used to beg and once they get something insignificant from someone, they will begg more and more and even more.
Speaking nicely to them will direct them in the same way they go: begging.
If you're saying "go work", or something like this to them, guess what? Next thing you will see from them is "any weapon for .. please".

Conclusion, don't speak nicely, they are just a bunch of dead brains.
A lesson, whenever you get a trade from an under level 200 player, decline it. And if you accept it, if you see it's a beggar, say "f**k you!".

Beggars are what they are. Just block em. Usually I would play nice. (Not gonna lie, I slip and drop a few bombs every once in a while)
I love you Coke
Press f to pay your respects for FstMario
Lee Ping

Postby DarkYveltal » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:19 am

Please sir i need 3b plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plz plz sir plzzzzz sir give 3b SIR PENGE 3B OR I GO REPORT YOU!!

Edit: For people who dont know...this is a fucking joke.
Last edited by DarkYveltal on Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Queen Dark.
Queen of the Nekos
Join my server <3
https://discord.gg/Zh6ZF4G
DarkYveltal

Postby therealcoder870 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:46 am

DarkYveltal wrote:Please sir i need 3b plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plz plz sir plzzzzz sir give 3b SIR PENGE 3B OR I GO REPORT YOU!!

Ok sir, I dont have 3b, i am sure no one has that much. SO don't ask for money I dont have, if this is a joke, then why? Finally, why report me. I have proof through a screen shot that this was blackmail so what can you really do.
therealcoder870

Postby therealcoder870 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:53 am

And if this is directed at the guy above, then I could get you reported for blackmailing a player. But if this is a joke. then it isn't really funny.
therealcoder870

Postby DarkYveltal » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:44 pm

Woah there buddy thats a major r/wooooosh for you. Im just pretending (in a jokingly matter) that im a pinoy (and i have been begged that much before so i know how to be one lel.)

Seriously learn to take a joke even if you dont like it.

edit: also it wasnt supposed to be funny.
Queen Dark.
Queen of the Nekos
Join my server <3
DarkYveltal

Postby therealcoder870 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:07 pm

Oh, i am so f****** sorry, I didn't get the joke. It is actually pretty funny making fun of beggars. I hope you can understand man. I just get really paranoid about the I will report you line. Mainly cause it happened to my friend 1000 times a day and is the because of beggars and their reporting, was the reason he got his account permanently banned. I hope you will accept my apology.
therealcoder870

Postby DarkYveltal » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:13 pm

therealcoder870 wrote:Oh, i am so f****** sorry, I didn't get the joke. It is actually pretty funny making fun of beggars. I hope you can understand man. I just really paranoid about the I will report you line. Mainly cause it happened to my friend 1000 times a day and is the because of beggars and their reporting, was the reason he got his account permanently banned. I hope you will accept my apology.

I honestly dont know what is funnier. That you are worried that you will get reported or the fact that you couldnt tell that the line of being reported was completely a joke. (no offense though.)
Queen Dark.
Queen of the Nekos
Join my server <3
DarkYveltal

Postby therealcoder870 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:52 pm

None taken/ The only reason I get paranoid is, my friends have gotten banned and I have gotten banned cause of beggars. So now it feels like i cant trust anyone now a days on Hh, but I can lighten up a bit. Sorry for this mix up. and the reason I think the 3b post is funny was because i thought you were mocking beggars.
therealcoder870

Postby SILVER_BULLET1 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:09 pm

Interesting story. If you don't want to have it repeat itself then here's a tip. Don't reply to them, that's it. It's a simple spell but quite unbreakable.

Co-leader of hydrax

My name's Tony on discord
SILVER_BULLET1

Postby therealcoder870 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:57 pm

Yeah but simetimes its hard to tell who is a beggar
therealcoder870

Postby DarkYveltal » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:29 am

SILVER_BULLET1 wrote: It's a simple spell but quite unbreakable.

Hm isnt there a meme that is like this lmfao
Queen Dark.
Queen of the Nekos
Join my server <3
DarkYveltal

Postby therealcoder870 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:32 pm

Yep found it online, here's a good one
Attachments
download.jpg
download.jpg (9.43 KiB) Viewed 391 times
therealcoder870

Postby yani9956 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:13 pm

was kinda funny a guy just took of his beholder set in front of me and told me he got hacked and got no armor. Man these people can be dumb sometimes
IGN: Monster_Destroyer
yani9956

Postby therealcoder870 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:00 am

LMAO That's the excuse some beegers use. They take their armor off while texting and say they got hacked but in all actuality. they took it off. that is like the dumbest beggar I've heard and seen. It's kinda funny him trying to get free stuff after everyone knows he took the armor off. I swear this game should add an option where you can see what's in the other's inventory. that way if they say they have something you can see if they have it or not.
therealcoder870

Return to Off Topic