My changes. My names.

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

My changes. My names.

Postby Toadette » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Okay so for those of you who don’t know, I’m drip. And I’ve been through a lot of changes recently. First of all, since 2017, I’ve been changing usernames like mad. I’ve counted 38.

Well, by doing this I’ve been annoying loads of friends like Mi_74, Leggi, FstMario and VariusAvus. I don’t know what I’m doing and I need help. Which led to changes in real life...

Puberty really hit me in the stomach, and uh, I just hate my every day school life and just life in general. I’m a pretty optimistic guy, but since a year ago things haven’t been the same as it was before. I just don’t like anything I’m doing and I make bad decisions every day. So I made some oaths and broke them right away. They didn’t work. So I don’t know what will. I don’t know what I will do either. I really needed help, and still do and I don’t know what’s wrong with me. Maybe it’s depression. I’m not sure. I remember a while ago I’ve been seeking much attention from everyone. It didn’t work out well at all and I lost one of my beloved buddies: Mi_74.

Honestly, from this point onwards I think the best thing to do is retrieve my banned drip account (forums) and use it from there. I know, I’ll probably change a name after but I don’t know what I can do. I have no support from friends and I’m afraid they don’t talk to me anymore. And I don’t know why I’m creating this thread in the first place. I’ll probably use this for a venting thread from now on. All I can say now is that I’m really really sorry to those people I annoyed:
VariusAvus
Leggo
FstMario
Lightnings_Fury
DarkYveltal

And to all those people I DMed and wasted their time on discord. I’m sorry.
Spoiler: show
Toadette

Re: My changes. My names.

Postby DarkYveltal » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:52 pm

This is just part of life. Some people have it easy others...well not so much. i really hope you are doing better/are better cause you are a good person inside. Though did you annoy me...eh it could've been worst ig? :lol: I dont know but i do really hope that you do better. You will always have my support and if you ever want to vent you can always DM me on discord or pm on forums.
Queen Dark.
Queen of the Nekos

Join my server <3 https://discord.gg/VsVAnrv
DarkYveltal

Return to Off Topic