Most memorable part of HH? -Poll- (SHOCKING answers)

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

Most memorable part of HH? -Poll- (SHOCKING answers)

Postby Bezu » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:48 pm

Be it Gret's pants, an update, or a friend, what part of HH do you think is going to stick with you the longest?
Last edited by Bezu on Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
This signature will self-destruct in 10 seconds, good luck Jim
Bezu

Re: Most memorable part of HH

Postby -kirkapo321- » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:05 pm

It's Jarsu's pink ass bed
IGN : kirkapo321
My H-H yt : H-H Heroes 247
Been playing H-H for like 3 years
-kirkapo321-

Postby Bezu » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:25 pm

-kirkapo321- wrote:It's Jarsu's pink ass bed

delet
Bezu

Postby WhoeverBansMeIsGay » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:23 pm

-kirkapo321- wrote:It's Jarsu's pink ass bed

Lmao, I heard that Irl Jarsu lives in a bouncer cave.
WhoeverBansMeIsGay

Re: Most memorable part of HH? -Poll- (SHOCKING answers)

Postby usubusu » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:55 pm

Mine is that one time when the whole class started playing once I was already lvl ~250. I basically ruled the class for a week or so.
Spoiler: show
Credit to RaptorZ7 for the art!

Need wood for crafting?
- I can get it for free!
http://helmet-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =3&t=58241
usubusu

Postby LoveNoThot » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:48 pm

Bezu

aka you
four months later and my answer remains the same hehe
Last edited by LoveNoThot on Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Discord: jam#2292
LoveNoThot

Postby Bezu » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:52 am

LoveNoThot wrote:Bezu

aka you

Aww you're too kind :)
Last edited by Bezu on Sat May 18, 2019 11:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bezu

Postby Oxidan » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:24 am

There isn't anyone who plays anymore that will probably understand this. The best part of HH was back in 2013. At firat it was just a game, I played for a lomg time just out of boredom. Over time I realized that this game had a lot of potential. Robby was active in the community and listened to us. We had a great community that built eaach other up and not tore others down. I met so many amazing people along the way. Miso, ataak, Contractor, coke_na_rc, Gregore. Even people like Naruto, Sasuke, Tomatha, Koalasium and itblobboy who I never really talked to have left good impressions upon me. Although I saw a lot of potential back the for the game it wasn't the game itself that made me love playing. It was Robby being so active and listening, it was the amazing community who strived to help each other. It was the times we would gather as a group and just sit talking in the goo cube dungeon not even grinding. How were would all gathered toether to figure the pet up date out. Back when it wasn't about being powerful but about hanging out just to talk to amazing people. It was truly were the adventure began back then and I have many great memories with many great people.

The game has lost that. The community has become so toxic that Robby has been pushed away from wanting to be a part of the community. Coke is faced with a challenge of trying to keep the game alive and do the best he can. I can't blame Robby for leaving. I can't blame coke for any mistakes he may have done (idk if he has made any). It only makes it harder for them to help the community when it is so toxic and hateful towards both them.

Its all about money and power now and it makes me wonder when the community became so corrupt. Was it a small change over time or did it just happen? I don't think it was just one single thing that lead to it but many.

I wish I could help bring this community together again. It saddens my soul to see things the way they are.
Oxidan

Postby helmet heros » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:18 pm

Oxidan wrote:There isn't anyone who plays anymore that will probably understand this. The best part of HH was back in 2013. At firat it was just a game, I played for a lomg time just out of boredom. Over time I realized that this game had a lot of potential. Robby was active in the community and listened to us. We had a great community that built eaach other up and not tore others down. I met so many amazing people along the way. Miso, ataak, Contractor, coke_na_rc, Gregore. Even people like Naruto, Sasuke, Tomatha, Koalasium and itblobboy who I never really talked to have left good impressions upon me. Although I saw a lot of potential back the for the game it wasn't the game itself that made me love playing. It was Robby being so active and listening, it was the amazing community who strived to help each other. It was the times we would gather as a group and just sit talking in the goo cube dungeon not even grinding. How were would all gathered toether to figure the pet up date out. Back when it wasn't about being powerful but about hanging out just to talk to amazing people. It was truly were the adventure began back then and I have many great memories with many great people.

The game has lost that. The community has become so toxic that Robby has been pushed away from wanting to be a part of the community. Coke is faced with a challenge of trying to keep the game alive and do the best he can. I can't blame Robby for leaving. I can't blame coke for any mistakes he may have done (idk if he has made any). It only makes it harder for them to help the community when it is so toxic and hateful towards both them.

Its all about money and power now and it makes me wonder when the community became so corrupt. Was it a small change over time or did it just happen? I don't think it was just one single thing that lead to it but many.

I wish I could help bring this community together again. It saddens my soul to see things the way they are.

Agreed, I found that the HH community back then was absolutly amazing and would also spend a lot of time just socializing
Ign: bennythe3rd
League of legends,Maple Story,Watching Anime, Osu, and Minecraft(Rarely) Is what you'll find me on.
oh and Discord Pm me to add me :>
#GoodOldDays
helmet heros

Postby ultoch » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:12 pm

Oxidan wrote:There isn't anyone who plays anymore that will probably understand this. The best part of HH was back in 2013. At firat it was just a game, I played for a lomg time just out of boredom. Over time I realized that this game had a lot of potential. Robby was active in the community and listened to us. We had a great community that built eaach other up and not tore others down. I met so many amazing people along the way. Miso, ataak, Contractor, coke_na_rc, Gregore. Even people like Naruto, Sasuke, Tomatha, Koalasium and itblobboy who I never really talked to have left good impressions upon me. Although I saw a lot of potential back the for the game it wasn't the game itself that made me love playing. It was Robby being so active and listening, it was the amazing community who strived to help each other. It was the times we would gather as a group and just sit talking in the goo cube dungeon not even grinding. How were would all gathered toether to figure the pet up date out. Back when it wasn't about being powerful but about hanging out just to talk to amazing people. It was truly were the adventure began back then and I have many great memories with many great people.

For the record, I was one of the first ever HH players. First 20 - 50 if I'm not mistaken. However I was SOOOO young back then, I barely knew english. It's really come to a point where I missed most of the good stuff, yet still, I have the same fond memories as you do. It just went to absolute garbage when people started prioritizing money.
The biggest ego of helmet heroes since 2013
fuck coke_na_rc
ultoch

Postby rex24602 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:17 pm

Lol i remember way back like before scamming was a thing and everything was so simple and it wasn't hard to get around and i met amazing people ie gregore,pooface (a really nice guy), and juan and it was just really fun.
rex24602

Postby itblobboy » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:34 am

The incredibly unbalanced PvP is what I'd like to say,

or maybe the looooong grinds against Sasquatches back when they were second only to brick monsters that let me just think to myself.

But it's mostly the forums. I would read this stuff all day. Didn't miss a single post. I loved it all. Everything was interesting. I learned a lot of my flaws from reflecting on what I would post... And how fantastic the things I create can be. And how much it can fail. I really enjoyed being part of a community though, this was my #1 place to be for like a year. I checked it during school and everything. I'll never forget being at home on the forums.
Ey yeah I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts
http://giveadamn.co.uk/give/itblobboy
itblobboy

Location: I'm gonna host a helmet heroes event on 4/20/2069 an and wqe're gonna go fishing in snowly flatts

Return to Off Topic