Throwback thread: FstMario's Likeness of you

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

Throwback thread: FstMario's Likeness of you

Postby Mariofan1 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:13 pm

I feel like doing another one of these, so I'm going to :D

Basically how this works, is that you comment your ign, a number, and if you want me to write a scale of 0-100% and a description on you based on whether or not I like you, or things about you I find annoying, etc:

the more people who post, the longer this thread will get, so I will add them down below in a spoiler to make it easier for ya'll

but I'm going to revise this thread daily rather than hourly or something like that

Spoiler: show
    1) SinisterPotatoe - 8/10 - You've been a pretty cool guild leader, and I have no complains about you. On a personal level, you're a down to earth person and I wish the best for you with your writing career, you deserve it :)

2) Jakub - 6.5/10 - I mean generally, I don't think I've had long encounters with you or talked to you a whole bunch either ingame or in the forums, unless you've been another alias in HH. Though, I have no complaints about you, as you're one of the more quality posters in the forums and someone who I respect for that

3) Mi74 - 8/10 - You're pretty much an OG player and have been through the ingame and forum community through all of it's phases, dramas, fights, and I enjoy conversing with you on the forums, or on discord.

4) madchafer - 133769oom- jk / 7/10 - A clear OG player who I respect and admire for his irl achievements and his outgoingness in the forums.

5) gamer54 - 5/10 - Probably more than you were expecting, but I don't really have an opinion of you since I don't personally recognise that ign in the forums or ingame... maybe because I've become more inactive in the forums.

6) Ten - 7.5/10 - A pretty solid guy, easy to joke around with and completely real with people, at least with me

7) LoveNoThot - 7/10 - Someone who I could easily talk to even in my darkest moments, which I really appreciate, and I wish I could talk more with you, since I think I even have you on snapchat but just never talk to you :^(

8) Bluee - 8.5/10 - My favourite rich sugardaddy... I mean, a really great friend who I value a lot, and snapchat w/ streaks on a daily basis.

9) champete - 5/10 - I have no idea who you are tbh so I don't have any opinion on you, no real great forum posts and new to forums so I've yet to see your worth I guess

10) usubusu - 7/10 - I'd say you're a semi-og/og player as I've known you basically for as long as I've been active in HH myself, and all around a supportive, informative person who suggests great things for the forums.

11) Prostatus5 - 8/10 - Very very very talented guitarist and generally nice person to be around and talk to, no complaints from you as you're a level headed person.

12) Toad - 7/10 - I do honestly get baffled at your persona change constantly, and at times you can be illogical and troublesome, but towards me you've mostly been truthful and respected me as I have you, asked for help or advice etc.

13)estarlin5 - 5/10 - I've seen your name before, but I don't think you've done anything impactful to make me remember anything you've done... so no real opinion... sorry

14)outlast123 - 8/10 - A really chill and talkative person, who I occasionally talk to on facebook when he waves at me xd Another OG player who earned my respect, and many other's,

15)_kirkapo321_ - 6/10 - I believe you're a new(ish) player so I can't really form that much of an opinion on you, but you seem to be more helpful or talkative than spammy at least.

16)koalasium - 7.5/10 - An OG player who posts extremely helpful information, has contributed to the community a bunch and is generally thoughtful? Yes please!
Last edited by Mariofan1 on Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.
How to make a signature
Questions? PM or; Contact me on Discord: FstMario#5153
Mariofan1

Re: Throwback thread: FstMario's Likeness of you

Postby SinisterPotatoe » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:33 pm

It would be cool to know what you think of me, I remember us being friends in hh for the longest time. Also, we have something going on in the guild thread, a nostalgia contest if you're interested.
SinisterPotatoe

Location: In Deathless Castle, reborn amist the ancient warrior gods, to do battle indefinitely.

Postby Jakub » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:10 pm

Sure, why not.
IGN: Jakub99_1
Scale/description
Last edited by Jakub on Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
MAKE HELMET HEROES GREAT !!!

DaviM12 wrote:inb4 3d update
The worst thing robby did to HH was adding Cowboys to the game without actually even trying to balance their skills : (
Jakub

Postby Absolutely NOT Mi74 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:58 pm

yes do me
Absolutely NOT Mi74

Postby madchafer » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:35 pm

You’re welcome for the reminder :lol: :lol:
madchafer

Postby gamer54 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:44 pm

I don't think we've been friends, but fine.

estarlin5_newsignature.jpg
estarlin5_newsignature.jpg (41.21 KiB) Viewed 780 times
- SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH, IN REALITY I AM SPANISH.
SIGNATURE & AVATAR SHOP: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=70526
gamer54

Postby Ten » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:13 pm

do me pussy boyy
Ten

Postby LoveNoThot » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:10 pm

yooo
Discord: jam#2292
LoveNoThot

Postby Bluee » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:43 am

Keep it gucci.
Bluee

Postby champete » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:34 pm

i wil be yur fren if u do me
IGN: champete
champete

Postby skullreader911 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:05 pm

champete wrote:i wil be yur fren if u DO me

That sounded wrong.
My Wood/ Fish Shop: https://www.helmet-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77217

Shout out to Ssstark - known her since near the beginning.
IGN: skullreader
skullreader911

Postby usubusu » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:38 pm

Ehrm, sure?
I think I remember you molesting me on the large windmill for hours, way back when I was like lvl 20 :lol:
Either that, or it was an imposter.
Credit to RaptorZ7 for the art!

Need wood for crafting?
- I can get it for free!
http://helmet-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =3&t=58241
usubusu

Postby Prostatus5 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:42 pm

I remember this... definitely going to have to go for another round.
thanks naughty!^^

Kudos to Link Nestar ^^
http://steamcommunity.com/id/prostatus_5/ <-------- Add me on Steam!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCopJCRdg046d0q3a7ctdJZQ<-----subscribe
ArqDemon wrote:??? what is water
Prostatus5

Postby _Toad » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:22 am

Didn't I start this?
I hope you don't go overboard with TRUST and NAME-CHANGING. I've moved past those times and you'll be glad to see the end of it I'm pretty sure.
_Toad

Postby Flashlight237 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:17 am

Good luck. /15chars
Flashlight237

Postby Kennyg » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:41 am

Analyse me senpai!
Kennyg

Postby gamer54 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:53 pm

do you think estarlin5?
- SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH, IN REALITY I AM SPANISH.
SIGNATURE & AVATAR SHOP: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=70526
gamer54

Postby outlast_123 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:10 am

Ahem Ahem gib meh to
outlast_123

Postby _kirkapo321_ » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:23 am

Mariofan1 wrote:I feel like doing another one of these, so I'm going to :D

Basically how this works, is that you comment your ign, a number, and if you want me to write a scale of 0-100% and a description on you based on whether or not I like you, or things about you I find annoying, etc:

the more people who post, the longer this thread will get, so I will add them down below in a spoiler to make it easier for ya'll

but I'm going to revise this thread daily rather than hourly or something like that

1) SinisterPotatoe - 8/10 - You've been a pretty cool guild leader, and I have no complains about you. On a personal level, you're a down to earth person and I wish the best for you with your writing career, you deserve it :)

2) Jakub - 6.5/10 - I mean generally, I don't think I've had long encounters with you or talked to you a whole bunch either ingame or in the forums, unless you've been another alias in HH. Though, I have no complaints about you, as you're one of the more quality posters in the forums and someone who I respect for that

3) Mi74 - 8/10 - You're pretty much an OG player and have been through the ingame and forum community through all of it's phases, dramas, fights, and I enjoy conversing with you on the forums, or on discord.

4) madchafer - 133769oom- jk / 7/10 - A clear OG player who I respect and admire for his irl achievements and his outgoingness in the forums.

5) gamer54 - 5/10 - Probably more than you were expecting, but I don't really have an opinion of you since I don't personally recognise that ign in the forums or ingame... maybe because I've become more inactive in the forums.

6) Ten - 7.5/10 - A pretty solid guy, easy to joke around with and completely real with people, at least with me

7) LoveNoThot - 7/10 - Someone who I could easily talk to even in my darkest moments, which I really appreciate, and I wish I could talk more with you, since I think I even have you on snapchat but just never talk to you :^(

8) Bluee - 8.5/10 - My favourite rich sugardaddy... I mean, a really great friend who I value a lot, and snapchat w/ streaks on a daily basis.

9) champete - 5/10 - I have no idea who you are tbh so I don't have any opinion on you, no real great forum posts and new to forums so I've yet to see your worth I guess

10) usubusu - 7/10 - I'd say you're a semi-og/og player as I've known you basically for as long as I've been active in HH myself, and all around a supportive, informative person who suggests great things for the forums.

11) Prostatus5 - 8/10 - Very very very talented guitarist and generally nice person to be around and talk to, no complaints from you as you're a level headed person.

12) Toad - 7/10 - I do honestly get baffled at your persona change constantly, and at times you can be illogical and troublesome, but towards me you've mostly been truthful and respected me as I have you, asked for help or advice etc.

I like anime.. I don't know if u like it or not but I like video games as well
WARNING TISH DUDE MIGHT START TALKING BOUT ANIME!!
_kirkapo321_

Postby koalasium » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:32 pm

Oof this thing again? Why not

Credits to Naughty for the sig
Seriously though... We need to do the universe a favor and wipe this world out. Admittedly, we're bound to do it whether we intend to or not in just a matter of time.
-Tomatha

Check out my new blog.
koalasium

Postby SILVER_BULLET1 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:07 am

pufff, I'm bored. Do me.

Co-leader of hydrax

My name's Tony on discord
SILVER_BULLET1

Postby wlw » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:40 am

sure hehe IGN:wlw
IGN: fst_cadet_han_2003
Guild: ProPlayerz
wlw

Postby Andreyiy1 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:07 am

Imma reply to this.
Do me.
XD
Andreyiy1

Postby The_Perfect_Storm » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:34 am

Hey Mario, I'd like to see what you think (or thought) of me. My IGN (used to be before the account got deleted for some reason) is The_Perfect_Storm, but you might know me now as Dewronty or Cody.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHvhOPCRu8FGHYlbFjSyNeg
Gaming YouTube Channel

IGN: Dabronty_Gaming
The_Perfect_Storm

Postby helmet heros » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:12 pm

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh
Ign: bennythe3rd
League of legends,Maple Story,Watching Anime, Osu, and Minecraft(Rarely) Is what you'll find me on.
oh and Discord Pm me to add me :>
#GoodOldDays
helmet heros

Next

Return to Off Topic