Any other good grinding games?

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

Any other good grinding games?

Postby Sinister_Diablo » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:13 pm

All I play is this trash game (relatively of course) and Warframe. Any suggestions?
Sinister_Diablo

Re: Any other good grinding games?

Postby Kennyg » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:30 pm

Path of Exile is real noice grindy game. Just very satisfying, but you do need a very good pc though. (the coding optimization is ass)
Aside from that... clicker heroes and clicker heroes 2? .... xD
Kennyg

Postby Sinister_Diablo » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:00 pm

Kennyg wrote:Path of Exile is real noice grindy game. Just very satisfying, but you do need a very good pc though. (the coding optimization is ass)
Aside from that... clicker heroes and clicker heroes 2? .... xD

Cool I'll ook into it. Also reminded me to post my basic gaming-related PC specs (so people can tell me games I am able to play):

Intel I5 8400
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
8gb DDR4 RAM
Sinister_Diablo

Postby Sinister_Diablo » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:15 am

Bumping this posting.
Sinister_Diablo

Postby helmet heros » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:31 pm

Sinister_Diablo wrote:Bumping this posting.

Dauntless is a free to play game that's coming up, the open beta was actually on may 24th. Seems like a pretty cool game I'm enjoying playing the beta rn (Besides the long ass waiting queue ofc lmao)

Maplestory is a game I still play after I stopped playing HH. I generally use it as a time killer and it's pretty fun to grind
Maplestory 2 is also in beta rn
Ign: bennythe3rd
League of legends,Maple Story,Watching Anime, Osu, and Minecraft(Rarely) Is what you'll find me on.
oh and Discord Pm me to add me :>
#GoodOldDays
helmet heros

Postby Boozy » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:16 am

Nothing really right now is worth it man.

But.

Like said already, keep your eye on both dauntless and maplestory 2.

Dauntless is like monsterhunter world (what im currently playing on xbox one), semi mmo, meaning 4 people per group, grouping up with friends or randoms taking down big monsters, grinding to get parts from monsters to build big and better weapons and armor.

and MS2 should be like oldschool maplestory but in a 3dish world. imma try it myself.

Also Monster Hunter Worlds is coming out on pc. I put 200 hours into it so far, and nowhere near done grinding.
Boozy

Postby SlushySoul » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:14 am

Well, FstMario told me about Tap Titans 2, a game very similar to Clicker Heroes. But I'm not really sure whether it's available on PC. Yeah, like everyone else said, you better try MapleStory which, in my opinion, is a really good grinding game. :3
SlushySoul

Postby Jakub » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:57 pm

SlushySoul wrote:Well, FstMario told me about Tap Titans 2, a game very similar to Clicker Heroes. But I'm not really sure whether it's available on PC. Yeah, like everyone else said, you better try MapleStory which, in my opinion, is a really good grinding game. :3

Tap titans is trash tbh. It eats your battery life and progression in the game is horrid.
MAKE HELMET HEROES GREAT !!!

DaviM12 wrote:inb4 3d update
The worst thing robby did to HH was adding Cowboys to the game without actually even trying to balance their skills : (
Jakub

Postby helmet heros » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:06 pm

Boozy wrote:Nothing really right now is worth it man.

But.

Like said already, keep your eye on both dauntless and maplestory 2.

Dauntless is like monsterhunter world (what im currently playing on xbox one), semi mmo, meaning 4 people per group, grouping up with friends or randoms taking down big monsters, grinding to get parts from monsters to build big and better weapons and armor.

and MS2 should be like oldschool maplestory but in a 3dish world. imma try it myself.

Also Monster Hunter Worlds is coming out on pc. I put 200 hours into it so far, and nowhere near done grinding.

Amen
Ign: bennythe3rd
League of legends,Maple Story,Watching Anime, Osu, and Minecraft(Rarely) Is what you'll find me on.
oh and Discord Pm me to add me :>
#GoodOldDays
helmet heros

Postby Andreyiy1 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:34 pm

Can't classify it as a 'grinding' game, but I can suggest you Sdorica -sunset-. Is from a very high quality and endowed company and I can guarantee you few things from this game: the graphics are good and detailed, the gameplay is not boring (you have a lot of daily missions and things to do everyday, a strong exciting storyline, a system that combine strategy and power almost perfectly.
Any other things that may get you on this can be: guild system, over 40 different types of characters to try on combat (combining their powers for a perfect tactic), the voices that are in Japanese, the Anime theme of the game and many other things to discover.
The game is on mobile, Playstore and Appstore. Don't require a very high phone specifications but a decent ones. Hope you'll enjoy it or at least like it. ^-^
Andreyiy1

Postby john-tomson » Tue May 12, 2020 4:21 am

Path of Exile is a great game, but when you are a beginner, I recommend read this article: https://vocal.media/gamers/where-to-buy-exalted-orbs. This has helped me a lot.
john-tomson

Return to Off Topic