PHILIPPINES #1

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

Re: PHILIPPINES #1

Postby chowchowcandy » Sun May 27, 2018 10:34 am

Candy will always be #1 in mi heart 8-)
IGN:chowchowcandy
Image
Image
User avatar
chowchowcandy
 
Posts: 1056
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:52 am
Location: at the moment im visiting Jupiter

Re: PHILIPPINES #1

Postby iamangelo185 » Sun May 27, 2018 10:52 am

really mario? Philippines#1 duper country? if Philippines is the #duper country u are #1 empty headed guy and ur so judgemental u think ur so lucky cause ur fucking country isn't surrounded by dupers? stfu brainless guy i dont let anyone bully our country so stfu cause ur making it worst and not all in the Philippines are dupers u understand u brainless guy?
User avatar
iamangelo185
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:47 pm

Re: PHILIPPINES #1

Postby Real_Pokemand » Sun May 27, 2018 11:22 am

iamangelo185 wrote:really mario? Philippines#1 duper country? if Philippines is the #duper country u are #1 empty headed guy and ur so judgemental u think ur so lucky cause ur fucking country isn't surrounded by dupers? stfu brainless guy i dont let anyone bully our country so stfu cause ur making it worst and not all in the Philippines are dupers u understand u brainless guy?

I like how you used "brainless" so many times haha, but the main reason why you guys have ph ban is because a good amount of ph players are duper. not saying you all are but alot of you are :lol:
Spoiler: show
Image

Spoiler: show
Image

Spoiler: show
I buy art and pow books 45k each..

Image
User avatar
Real_Pokemand
 
Posts: 854
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:53 pm

Re: PHILIPPINES #1

Postby Mariofan1 » Sun May 27, 2018 2:04 pm

iamangelo185 wrote:really mario? Philippines#1 duper country? if Philippines is the #duper country u are #1 empty headed guy and ur so judgemental u think ur so lucky cause ur fucking country isn't surrounded by dupers? stfu brainless guy i dont let anyone bully our country so stfu cause ur making it worst and not all in the Philippines are dupers u understand u brainless guy?

I never stated all pinoys dupe, but that they are the main cause of duping. You're pretty much a massive ignorant thotimus prime if you neglect this fact. Find me a more notorious country which has duped and ruined the games multiple times, and has also been regionally banned.

OH WAIT A MINUTE? That's right!

Your region was banned for a reason MULTIPLE TIMES for duping! Have fun with that! :D
User avatar
Mariofan1
 
Posts: 11371
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:36 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: PHILIPPINES #1

Postby helmet heros » Sun May 27, 2018 4:12 pm

How to start controversy 101
Image
Ign: bennythe3rd
League of legends,Maple Story,Watching Anime, Osu, and Minecraft(Rarely) Is what you'll find me on.
oh and Discord Pm me to add me :>
#GoodOldDays
User avatar
helmet heros
 
Posts: 682
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: Summoner's Rift And Tokyo

Re: PHILIPPINES #1

Postby InFlay » Sun May 27, 2018 6:14 pm

helmet heros wrote:How to start controversy 101


rather "How to start an endless argument". xD
InFlay
 
Posts: 157
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:03 am

Re: PHILIPPINES #1

Postby iamangelo185 » Mon May 28, 2018 3:02 am

dont be so lucky mother fuckers just like you mario u should stfu and dont comment some nonsense cause ur not a pinoy and if full of duppers and scammers and hackers ur country is full of fucking idiots like and im just protecting my country cause ur treating us like garbage so stfu
User avatar
iamangelo185
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:47 pm

Re: PHILIPPINES #1

Postby Mariofan1 » Mon May 28, 2018 4:27 am

iamangelo185 wrote:dont be so lucky mother fuckers just like you mario u should stfu and dont comment some nonsense cause ur not a pinoy and if full of duppers and scammers and hackers ur country is full of fucking idiots like and im just protecting my country cause ur treating us like garbage so stfu

All you have to spout is hatred and ignorance because you know I'm right about your duper infested country :lol: It's even more funny because most of the pinoys who I've come across (minus good ones like ariana) have always begged or sworn at me for no reason.

Keep crying angelo, doesn't stop your country from being region banned for duping and not funding the game. I'm done arguing with a low iq child who doesn't know facts - Also going to report your posts since you're just being a toxic user in general. pce angelo.
User avatar
Mariofan1
 
Posts: 11371
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:36 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: PHILIPPINES #1

Postby iamangelo185 » Mon May 28, 2018 8:08 am

btw, im not like u i dont cry cause this game is dead and it doesnt amke any sense if i cry stfu
User avatar
iamangelo185
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:47 pm

Re: PHILIPPINES #1

Postby iamangelo185 » Mon May 28, 2018 8:09 am

report me im just protecting our country ur treating us garbage and dont be so lucky!
User avatar
iamangelo185
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:47 pm

Re: PHILIPPINES #1

Postby Greenie » Mon May 28, 2018 8:25 am

iamangelo185 wrote:report me im just protecting our country ur treating us garbage and dont be so lucky!

You're not protecting your country. You're actually making it worse because I know most Filipinos are exactly like you. 0 IQ, toxicity and overall no grammar.
You say we're treating you like grabage but I didn't see FstMario throwing you in the bin where you belong. And you're crying just for a game, literally all of you rage for no reason at all. It makes total sense if you cry Angelo.
User avatar
Greenie
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun May 27, 2018 9:12 pm

Re: PHILIPPINES #1

Postby iamangelo185 » Mon May 28, 2018 8:32 am

i dont care about grammar its useless
User avatar
iamangelo185
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:47 pm

Re: PHILIPPINES #1

Postby iamangelo185 » Mon May 28, 2018 8:33 am

and i dont like someone said that our country is #1 duper
User avatar
iamangelo185
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:47 pm

Re: PHILIPPINES #1

Postby xKingRashx » Mon May 28, 2018 9:15 am

Greenie wrote:
iamangelo185 wrote:report me im just protecting our country ur treating us garbage and dont be so lucky!

You're not protecting your country. You're actually making it worse because I know most Filipinos are exactly like you. 0 IQ, toxicity and overall no grammar.
You say we're treating you like grabage but I didn't see FstMario throwing you in the bin where you belong. And you're crying just for a game, literally all of you rage for no reason at all. It makes total sense if you cry Angelo.

We need dont need to talk with you with goof grammar okay? Btw we still know how to speak even its not our language.
And if we are no grammar did you know how to speak filipino languages?
IGN : KingRash
GUILD : NO FEAR

PHILIPPINES

IF U GET BANNED JUST CREATE NEW ACCOUNT :D

Spoiler: show
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2s4li-3nXU1qXc_ACYkoUA


Image
xKingRashx
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:50 am

Re: PHILIPPINES #1

Postby Greenie » Mon May 28, 2018 11:20 am

xKingRashx wrote:
Greenie wrote:
iamangelo185 wrote:report me im just protecting our country ur treating us garbage and dont be so lucky!

You're not protecting your country. You're actually making it worse because I know most Filipinos are exactly like you. 0 IQ, toxicity and overall no grammar.
You say we're treating you like grabage but I didn't see FstMario throwing you in the bin where you belong. And you're crying just for a game, literally all of you rage for no reason at all. It makes total sense if you cry Angelo.

We need dont need to talk with you with goof grammar okay? Btw we still know how to speak even its not our language.
And if we are no grammar did you know how to speak filipino languages?

Well, do we have to learn Tagalog? Are we in a game that was made in The Phillipines? No? I thought so. In America/Britain we are forced to learn Spanish or French whereas you need to learn English. Try to understand it from our perspective for once. And is it my fault English isn't your language? Why don't you find a Filipino game where you can actually speak?
User avatar
Greenie
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun May 27, 2018 9:12 pm

Re: PHILIPPINES #1

Postby ArianaGrande143 » Mon May 28, 2018 8:25 pm

Image
IGN: ArianaGrande_

❤ Meow!! ❤
User avatar
ArianaGrande143
 
Posts: 1690
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:18 am
Location: ➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

Previous

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests