PHILIPPINES #1

Post here for things completely unrelated to Helmet Heroes.

PHILIPPINES #1

Postby xKingRashx » Fri May 25, 2018 3:39 am

PHILIPPINES #1 PHILIPPINES #1 PHILIPPINES #1 PHILIPPINES #1 PHILIPPINES #1 PHILIPPINES #1
Attachments
21.jpg
21.jpg (9.76 KiB) Viewed 959 times
IGN : KingRash
GUILD : NO FEAR

PHILIPPINES

IF U GET BANNED JUST CREATE NEW ACCOUNT :D

Spoiler: show
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2s4li-3nXU1qXc_ACYkoUA

xKingRashx

Re: PHILIPPINES #1

Postby Mariofan1 » Fri May 25, 2018 4:45 am

philippines #1 duper country
Mariofan1

Postby ArianaGrande143 » Fri May 25, 2018 4:56 am

Right now. This is a very weird war about philippines vs. america... Hmmm..... Philippines is already #1 for a great 4 years.. Philippines is supposed to be the best country in this HH game. But there is so many duppers/beggars/scammers so... I don't see many americans plays HH game. It's like, small american players plays helmet heroes game. If it's many americans plays this game. I am pretty sure they wanted to involve of how to dupe, how to use cheat, etc. It's really rare to find the foriegner dupper like spanish person. I saw 3 spanish beggars who begging me using their langguage like this. "por favor dame el item".. So yeah... That's all... It's really an INSULT of insulting the other country.. Americans insult the philippine country at first. Philippines are just an annoying people. And Americans are worst bullies people ever. Don't get me wrong. :mrgreen:

American: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=69145
Philippine: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=69164
Last edited by ArianaGrande143 on Fri May 25, 2018 4:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
IGN: ArianaGrande_

❤ Meow!! ❤
ArianaGrande143

Location: ➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

Postby ArianaGrande143 » Fri May 25, 2018 5:00 am

Mariofan1 wrote:philippines #1 duper country

Only @bayugan city has so many duppers than my place cebu.

❤ Meow!! ❤
ArianaGrande143

Location: ➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

Postby Sadness » Fri May 25, 2018 7:20 am

ArianaGrande143 wrote: Philippines is already #1 for a great 4 years.. Philippines is supposed to be the best country in this HH game.

What? Like, what?
When the game was created there was like 10, maybe even less, pinoys. And why tf is your country supposed to be the best country in HH? Just because a lot of pinoys play the game, it doesn't mean that your country is the best in game.
Also, let's not forget that your country has the worst reputation in game, compared to everyone else that is not a pinoy.
Sadness

Postby SimpleGuy31 » Fri May 25, 2018 7:38 am

I AM FROM RIZAL I DONT KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE PLAY HELMET HEROES IN RIZAL
My account Locked :(
SimpleGuy31

Postby Elayyy96 » Fri May 25, 2018 8:30 am

Not just my pinoys play helmet heroes because most pinoys are loyal to this game
_BloodyWarrior_
Elayyy96

Postby ArianaGrande143 » Fri May 25, 2018 8:35 am

Sadness wrote:
ArianaGrande143 wrote: Philippines is already #1 for a great 4 years.. Philippines is supposed to be the best country in this HH game.

What? Like, what?
When the game was created there was like 10, maybe even less, pinoys. And why tf is your country supposed to be the best country in HH? Just because a lot of pinoys play the game, it doesn't mean that your country is the best in game.
Also, let's not forget that your country has the worst reputation in game, compared to everyone else that is not a pinoy.

Your dignity has the worst reputation just like you completely messed up in this community. ;)

❤ Meow!! ❤
ArianaGrande143

Postby xKingRashx » Fri May 25, 2018 9:28 am

Sadness wrote:

What? Like, what?

If our country is not best you have a proof?
We play the game without spending alot of money .
So still not the best one?

PHILIPPINES

xKingRashx

Postby Real_Pokemand » Fri May 25, 2018 9:47 am

ArianaGrande143 wrote:Right now. This is a very weird war about philippines vs. america... Hmmm..... Philippines is already #1 for a great 4 years.. Philippines is supposed to be the best country in this HH game. But there is so many duppers/beggars/scammers so... I don't see many americans plays HH game. It's like, small american players plays helmet heroes game. If it's many americans plays this game. I am pretty sure they wanted to involve of how to dupe, how to use cheat, etc. It's really rare to find the foriegner dupper like spanish person. I saw 3 spanish beggars who begging me using their langguage like this. "por favor dame el item".. So yeah... That's all... It's really an INSULT of insulting the other country.. Americans insult the philippine country at first. Philippines are just an annoying people. And Americans are worst bullies people ever. Don't get me wrong. :mrgreen:

American: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=69145
Philippine: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=69164

Not true, there actually quite a few american players but most of us have common sense not to get into that kind of stuff. But im not gonna lie some of our peeps did do stupid crap but its nothing compared what ph has done to the game

I buy art and pow books 45k each..

Real_Pokemand

Postby Ten » Fri May 25, 2018 9:51 am

ArianaGrande143 wrote:
Sadness wrote:

What? Like, what?

Your dignity has the worst reputation just like you completely messed up in this community. ;)

madnasty shouldnt represent america considering he is a shit type of player, but really all you and your pinoy guild ever do is shitpost with idiotic reasoning. you are a great example of what shouldn't be on this forums

most of the duping outbreaks - pinoys
most of the scammers - pinoys
most of the beggars - pinoys

america IS better than the Philippines when it comes to hh. hell rob even sells shirts making fun of the pinoy beggars lol
Ten

Postby Mariofan1 » Fri May 25, 2018 1:20 pm

ArianaGrande143 wrote:

Although that might be true, it is the prime location which delivers such a negative opinion of pinoys as a whole. It's like a capital or a figurehead for this game, it gives the most influence.

xKingRashx wrote:If our country is not best you have a proof?
We play the game without spending alot of money .
So still not the best one?

Yeah, instead your fellow pinoys hack the game and try to ruin it for everyone else playing. You just delivered proof as to why phillipines aren't #1

Ten wrote:most of the duping outbreaks - pinoys

america IS better than the Philippines when it comes to hh. hell rob even sells shirts making fun of the pinoy beggars lol

To be fair, a majority of duping outbreaks haven't been pinoys. I'd say it's split between american and pinoys tbh
Mariofan1

Postby ihasarchery » Fri May 25, 2018 1:38 pm

Ten wrote:madnasty shouldnt represent america considering he is a shit type of player

I guess I'm gonna have to come in and represent merica.

Philippines just killed the game by duping.

Case closed, gib prize.

Kudos to Miso for the avatar!
ihasarchery

Postby Mariofan1 » Fri May 25, 2018 1:44 pm

ihasarchery wrote:
Ten wrote:madnasty shouldnt represent america considering he is a shit type of player

Case closed, gib prize.

Congratulations!
Your prize is a Free Meme!

I better represent the UK then :<
Mariofan1

Postby isa467 » Fri May 25, 2018 1:53 pm

Mariofan1 wrote:
ihasarchery wrote:

Case closed, gib prize.

Congratulations!
Your prize is a Free Meme!

I better represent the UK then :<

Bro, UK are #1. lol pinoys= dupers/scammers/hackers that ruin the game for everyone else. They aren't supposed to be #1 and never will. As for America basically just obese knobs that p2w. Therefore, UK are #1.
Credits to Lightnings_Fury
isa467

Postby xKingRashx » Fri May 25, 2018 3:22 pm

Dont use that reason.. really UK/USA is #1 because Filipino is a dupper? Wow nice reason
Remember their are OP players in game and some is Filipino. we know that Filipino dupes/scam or hack but not all filipinos did it, so 100% your country is not the #1.

NUMBER 1 IS PHILIPPINES

PHILIPPINES

xKingRashx

Postby Ten » Fri May 25, 2018 3:57 pm

Ten wrote:but really all you and your pinoy guild ever do is shitpost with idiotic reasoning.
most of the duping outbreaks - pinoys

xKingRashx wrote:Dont use that reason.. really UK/USA is #1 because Filipino is a dupper? Wow nice reason
Remember their are OP players in game and some is Filipino. we know that Filipino dupes/scam or hack but not all filipinos did it, so 100% your country is not the #1.

NUMBER 1 IS PHILIPPINES

"dont use that reason" yes, lets not use the main points that make pinoys considered bad on hh. other than the fact that they dupe, scam, and beg, oh yeah! they are the best!

and we are not comparing how strong a player is, just how they act. take TP guild members for example.
Ten

Postby isa467 » Fri May 25, 2018 4:02 pm

xKingRashx wrote:Dont use that reason.. really UK/USA is #1 because Filipino is a dupper? Wow nice reason

NUMBER 1 IS PHILIPPINES

No, I will use that reason because if it weren't for you knobs then ticket prices wouldn't be so high. There wouldn't be so many people getting scammed or hacked. And no, I am not saying all pinoys are dupers/hackers/scammers, there are some good pinoy players but my point is that the majority of them are begging nubs that hack/scam/dupe.
Credits to Lightnings_Fury
isa467

Postby xKingRashx » Fri May 25, 2018 4:59 pm

isa467 wrote:

NUMBER 1 IS PHILIPPINES

No, I will use that reason because if it weren't for you knobs then ticket prices wouldn't be so high. There wouldn't be so many people getting scammed or hacked. And no, I am not saying all pinoys are dupers/hackers/scammers, there are some good pinoy players but my point is that the majority of them are begging nubs that hack/scam/dupe.

Well clear it next time ..

PHILIPPINES

xKingRashx

Postby XxX_JamsXxX » Sat May 26, 2018 1:29 am

philippines #1 philippines #1 philippines #1 philippines #1 philippines #1 philippines #1
XxX_JamsXxX

Postby LoveNoThot » Sat May 26, 2018 1:36 am

Why

Just why
Discord: jam#2292
LoveNoThot

Postby Mariofan1 » Sat May 26, 2018 7:00 am

NUMBER 1 IS PHILIPPINES

Yes, that is a REALLY valid reason. The phillipines are notorious for the majority of hacking, scamming and duping issues which reside within Helmet Heroes. The fact they don't contribute any money, or little money at all to the game, and instead choose to cheat, hack and ruin the game for not only themselves, but for everyone else is sickening.

As for the high leveling in the philipines, the methods used to achieve this are parallel to UK or USA methods, with people piloting in massive amounts. I believe at some point pretty much every high level account above 1500 had pilots working for them or something alike. Even people skipping school just to play helmet heroes.

Not all of the USA would be #1, but it sure as hell deserves the term "America #1" more than the phillipines for it's destructiveness
Mariofan1

Postby iamangelo185 » Sun May 27, 2018 6:44 am

maybe theyre are too many hackers,scammers,duppers but some of them is not, they want to play helmet heroes fairly. locking all accounts that plays in philippines cant solve all the problem u know that? some of them are innocents that want to play hh if u just understand and ur country is lucky cause they are no duppers ,scammers,hackers and if you were me what would you feel when ur acc got locked because of this duppers? i want to play hh cause its makes me happy u know that? and i dont understand why all accs in philippines got locked but locking accs who plays in Philippines doesnt solve the problems. #1 Philippines
iamangelo185

Postby cuano » Sun May 27, 2018 7:10 am

ArianaGrande143 wrote:

I'm from Bayugan . I witness some player did dupes and now they're banned.
cuano

Postby InFlay » Sun May 27, 2018 7:30 am

A big lol to this thread, So many sht heads fighting over what country is the best xD its just like talking to a wall....
InFlay

Next

Return to Off Topic